So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oberothbeta
Virgin

So it begins...?

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I've always had a cuckold fetish, have followed so many stories on here but never thought I'd become a poster, but sometimes life moves in unexpected directions. Quick background, my wife and I been close friends since we were middle schoolers, dated while we were highschool and then went our separate ways for University, but ended up back together after that have been together ever since. We both just turned 30 at the end of last year so suffice to say we've had a long history together and that's helped us always be super honest an open with each other.

Looks wise, we're both Bengali, both of us slightly fairer brown skinned. I'm 5'8, pretty average build, nothing too special, whereas my wife (Priya) is 5'5, with an amazing figure and beautiful long hair. I'm obviously very biased, but she's a total smoke-show, way out of my league and I've watched her get hit on a lot on many an occassion. If I didn't know her in our younger years, I doubt she'd never give a guy like me the time of day LOL.

Anyways, we've always been open and honest about sex, fetishes and never really kept many secrets between us. She's super loving, caring and not judgmental at all, so I've mentioned the cuckold topic to her though it was always something we more played with on our own and never something I thought would happen in real life. We've always talked about if she ever would (she's never said no, but also never seemed enthusiastic or actually looking to try it, so we've just kept it to fantasy/bedroom talk)

Ok, enough back story. This past Saturday, we were taking a trip to a smaller town near us (about 2.5 hours away) and ended up going to a bar that was pretty packed, with mostly college types. I think a few might have just finished exams so it was a bit of a party weekend and she ended up getting hit on by this guy, definitely more of a frat jock type (Mitch). He was with a couple of friends, and seemed to know a bunch of people at the bar, so it just felt like we were bouncing from convo to convo with a bunch of random drunk college kids, which was a fun reminder of our youth. Even though he was hitting on her, she introduced him to me, said i was her husband and Mitch ended up being super chill about it, and we all kept drinking, dancing and having a fun time. At some point I went to the washroom. When I came back, I headed to the bar to order a drink. As I was ordering, I glanced around for my wife and saw her and Mitch dancing close, and couldn't help but admire them. While they were dancing, I saw them getting closer and his hands were definitely moving around her body more and more, with him clearly grabbing her hips, her ass. I weirdly remember the exact song that they started getting closer and more provocative with, Wild Thoughts - by DJ Khaled and Rihanna, as I watched them dance to the rhythm.

While watching, I felt frozen, like the entire room was moving while I was stuck in place, and then as my heart was racing watching them, I saw him slowly grab her head, and give her a deep kiss. After she didn't pull away from the first one, he took it as a sign he can keep going, and started making out with her, right there on the dance floor. It was an absolute surreal experience and I sort of felt like I was having an out of body experience.

I just stood there, went through the motions to pay for my drink, felt my mouth go dry and just watched it happen for what felt like an eternity, all the while being more turned on than I've ever been before in my life, as they were both just lost in their world. I can't recall how long they were making out for, but as a song ended, I saw my wife start to pull away gently and look around for me. She saw me at the bar, looking back at her like a deer in the headlights, and just shot me a mischievous little smirk as she walked back to me, her face looking flushed and without addressing what just happened just said "did you order me one too?". I just laughed a little and handed her mine to take a sip of.

Mitch ended up coming by and didn't really say anything to me or address it, but just told Priya that it was great dancing with her and ordered her and him a drink. He wasn't outright dismissive of me, but from that point it was clear he didn't really care about me being in the convo, and it sorta felt like i was a third wheel. He had rested his hand on her back, and they kept talking and I remember at some point watching how deeply Priya was staying into his eyes.

Anyways, nothing extra happened that night but my wife and him exchanged info, we went home very drunk and passed out. The next morning we woke up, both very horny from the night before. Priya and I started talking about it as we began to fool around. She told me she felt so naughty doing it, but that it was so fun dancing with him, how big his hands felt on her. I slowly moved down to start eating her out, as she loves it when i go down on her. She kept moaning and in between saying how hot he was, how great of a kisser he was, and it just set me on fire inside. I got her off really easily and she pulled my cock out, she grabbed it firmly and commented on how I've never been so hard before, while smirking at me. She gave me a few strokes, took me in her mouth and gave me a gentle blow job, and I could feel myself ready to explode already and knew I was not going to make it inside her. It took less than a minute of that and I ended up cumming. As we were getting cleaned up she lightly teased me about how seeing her kiss another guy made me a minute man, and we both kinda chuckled about it how crazy everything was that night.

Later on, we ended up speaking about it at length, how hot it was, and she asked if she had pushed it further would I have really wanted her to go through with it. Obviously, she found him very attractive (He was definitely 6ft+, strong muscular build) but she said she was perfectly happy for us to keep it a one time drunken make out thing. I was pretty honest with her and told her how amazing it was watching it, while trying to describe the weird anxiety I was feeling at the same time. She was super interested about all of it and said she had a lot of fun and was really turned on by him as well. She did comment from her perspective it felt very wrong, but also super hot and empowering to be making out with him knowing that I was in the room and could see them. She said during thier make out sessions, part of her was wondering what my reaction would be, if I'd get jealous and stop them. When she saw me watching from the bar, she felt very devious knowing that I had just stood there watching them, and said my face looked like I saw a ghost. She also commented that it was super hot talking to him, while his hand was on her waist/back, while I was right beside her, and I told her how turned on I was, but also how emasculated I felt by it all.

She said if I was serious about it, she could message him to maybe see if he'd be interested in hanging out in the future, since she had got his number. I was still pretty turned on, figured nothing would really come of it anyways since we live in different albeit close cities, but it would be nice to maybe break the ice and have Priya feel more comfortable with it. So I ended up agreeing/encouraging her to do it while we were both getting more turned on at the thought.

She took her phone out and composed a message that effectively said "Hey, hope your balls weren't too blue last night! Had a lot of fun, we're from [our city] so if you're in town, message me and we can go out sometime". She asked me to hit send, just to make sure I was really sure about this. I was so nervous, feeling a pit in my stomach, took a deep breath and hit send. For some reason we were both nervous after she sent it, but she could tell I was feeling it more than she was, and just reached out and grabbed my hand and gave me kiss, which really relaxed me. Anyways, he responded very quickly.... and mentioned that he's actually from a suburb of our city. He's moving back for the summer to start an internship which she's starting in a few weeks (he came back to his parents yesterday as he's going be looking for a place with his friends in our city's downtown core for the summer) and Priya and him have been messaging a lot since.

They're trying to make plans for a meet this week for drinks, right now aiming for Wednesday and my stomach is in knots right now so I thought I'd post here!

Anyways, sorry for the length of this, TLDR: My wife is talking to a college boy she made out with over the weekend, is making plans to meet up this week and this might finally be the step towards cuckolding me. So it begins...?

brieflover_2000
Virgin

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by brieflover_2000 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:39 pm

can't wait to hear what happens next, very exciting.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:01 pm

Please update. Sounds like a perfect hotwife/cuck potential!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm

Sounds really a great opening. Looking forward to hearing about the Wednesday meeting…

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:28 am

Thanks for the replies!

Suffice to say the past two days have been anxiety inducing. It's been very wild sitting beside Priya and every so often her phone goes off and I start watching her openly texting another man. Definitely feeling a few pangs of jealousy as I watch her eyes light up between messages or her slight smile as she's texting. They texted a fair bit yesterday. I would say the biggest highlight were:

- They confirmed tonight for drinks but Priya did tell him it that it was going to be the three of us. I don't thing she's comfortable meeting up with him alone, and honestly, it made me feel a lot better. I genuinely thought he'd back out after that, but he ended up saying that it was fine, which surprised me.
- Mitch mentioned how wild it was making out with her right in front of me. He asked her if we were swingers or in an open relationship since I just stood there and watched. Priya joked that he seemed to be asking that question a bit late since he had made out with her before asking and he joked back saying "I figured I could take your husband, so I wasn't worried" which was insane to read when she showed me but got me instantly hard at how bold he was.
- She ended up telling him we're not swingers and we've never done this before, but that we were both super turned on by our experience Saturday. He asked how turned on, and Priya told him I came in 1 minute the next morning. She showed me the text after sending it and it was so humiliating but I was genuinely so turned on by it. He sent her back the crying laughter emojis and said "LMAO, so he's a cuck?" and Priya just replied, "We'll find found, won't we?" Honestly my face was red knowing that I'm literally going to be sitting beside both of them in a day, while they've already been openly talking about this.

At this point I was too turned on, So I grabbed her and took her to bed.

Some of our dirty talk included:

Me - "How badly do you want him right now"

Priya - "So fucking badly,"

Me -"Why do you want him?"

Priya - "I want those huge arms around me. Does that make you jealous"

Me - "mhmmm"

Priya "Because you know he's right. Because you couldn't stop him if you wanted to?"

Me "mmhmmm"

Priya "Maybe tomorrow he'll take more. Maybe he'll officially make you a cuck"

after which i completely lost control exploded in her.

Priya and I ended up talking more seriously about it after, once our post sex clarity came. We discussed boundaries, limits, how far she can push the humiliation aspect. Whenever we've talked in the past, it was also more of a hypothetical and usually more playful, but felt more serious yesterday. I asked her how far she was planning on going tonight and her response was a bit non committal she doesn't want to rush into anything, but she's going to see how the night progresses.

Now I'm just sitting at work, stomach in knots, waiting for tonight. Wish me luck!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:32 pm

Eager to hear how Priya’s meeting went tonight and what your impressions were….

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:42 am

Overall, a great next step, despite some hesitation on my part.

The plan was for just Priya and I to have dinner and then we'd meet Mitch at a bar. After I got ready, I was sitting on the couch just waiting on my phone, and Priya came out looking amazing. I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the floor and all I could get out was "wow". She wore a short black skirt and a greet top that was showing a fair bit of cleavage. She was clearly dressed to impress... someone lol.

At dinner, my nerves were definitely starting to show. My appetite was pretty much gone and I just started feeling a bit panicked, worried about all the scenarios where things can go wrong. Thankfully Priya noticed my apprehension, and leaned over, looked me right in the eyes, grabbed my hand and told me "We can stop right now, and I'll message him that we aren't coming out. No questions asked, you just tell me and we go home."

Honestly that moment put me completely at ease and I felt way less nervous. I told her I was so happy, just had some last minute jitters, but was so happy and grateful we were trying this. She smiled and told me that "We have a lifetime together, we're going to make sure we live it as fully as possible" and honestly, I was so in-love with her for it. We started talking about the plan for tonight. She said she wanted to take it slow, to which I responded that I'd completely follow her lead either way. Weirdly, the openness of our discussion made me feel like our love was getting deeper. I really can't explain it but it was just a thought I had felt during our convo.

We finished up, and made our way to the bar. Once inside, we looked around til we spotted Mitch (he was early, such a keener...). He had gotten us tables in an area deeper into the bar, near the back. As we walked towards him, I could see him staring at Priya, clearly enjoying her outfit. He gave her a long hug and a kiss on the cheek as he said hello, as I watched somewhat uncomfortably beside them and then put his hand out for a quick fist bump with me which i returned and we all sat down, me and her on one side and him on the other.

The first few moments were definitely a bit awkward as we tried to make small talk. Priya was asking him about his condo hunt, how the move back home was etc, but it felt a bit rigid/tense. The bar didn't really have a lot of servers, so you had to go to the bar to get drinks and bring it back to your seat or you'd wait forever. Mitch realizing we all needed some lubrication, offered to get the first round and then came back with a round and set of shots to help ease the tension. It was pretty wild that he was able to carry them all, but, those big hands of his helped I guess.

Soon, it started to get a bit less tense. Mitch was definitely relaxed, charming, and every so often would say comment to Priya that was flirty and shoot me a little smirk afterwards. As we got tipsy, and our guards came down, things definitely got more flirty/sexual. He definitely came across very manly, and was driving a lot of the conversation. It was weird that I felt a bit deferential to him.

Some big highlights were:
- He told Priya how incredibly sexy she looked, and asked her if she did it for him. (while giving me a quick smirk). Priya without missing a beat, confidently responded "Thanks, but I always look this good" and smiled at me

- He brought up how this all started for us and more directly asked Priya why she made out with him. I know he asked her this over text, but I think he was trying to make her say it for me to hear and for it to be out in the open.

She replied "It was always my husbands fantasy to explore this kind of situation" (a very polite nice way of saying I always wanted to explore a cuckold fantasy)

He pressed more asking "Well, why me, and not some other random dude" and she tried to play it off, saying "He was in the right place right time", but he kept pushing saying "Oh, that wasn't what you messaged me before" as he laughed and she "oh my god, mitch" and rolled her eyes laughing.

So I pushed her, knowing the answer since I read her messages to him, but wanted to see if she'd say it in front of both of us now and asked her "Oh, what's he talking about? What did you message him? hmm?" and we both egged her on til she said "Fine, fine, It was cuz I thought you were hot." He egged her on more.. "Oh, what do you like most about me?" and I chimed in "Yeah what?" I think me asking to playfully allowed her to lean into it more and she follow it up with "Oh, you're tall and built, so definitely super sexy".

Mitch then threw a fastball that stung deep when he said "Mmmm yeah, not used to tall and muscles are you?" while looking at me To which Priya said "Heyyy be nice" while giggling and turning beet red and all I could do was shake my head and say "oh kayy", while feeling my cock get insanely hard.

- Priya did mention that she's we have an amazing relationship, she's never been happier, so she's very sensitive to do anything to jeopardize that. He was really receptive and agreeable. She then dovetailed into a comment about how when she was single in university she had a 3 date rule before sleeping with a guy. Mitch replied to with an instant "Oh, are we on a date then?" and started laughing and she embarrassingly said "Omg no, i wasn't saying that" as she buried her face into her hands. I think she was trying to level set the pace (for my benefit really, which I'm so grateful for) but Mitch took no time in roasting her for it.

- Later into the night, a moment happened that felt very intense to me. We had finished a round of drinks and he was just looking at his empty glass and just looked at me and said, "So, you gonna get us some drinks or what?" and Priya just smirked at me with a naughty look in her eye. I was pretty quick in replying "Oh, yeah sure" and got up to go but completely felt like he established some level of dominance over me. When I came back, he had moved to my seat and was talking to her, I could see his hand on her leg. I ended up sitting across from them, but they sort of just kept talking without acknowledging me, making me feel like a third wheel on thier date.

- At some point he joked that Priya told him I came in 1 minute after watching them make out on the weekend, to which she laughed at saying "OMG that was a secret!" and I awkwardly laughed and replied "Oh She just gives great BJ's". Mitch followed up with "She'll have to show me sometime" as Priya slapped his shoulder giggling.

We ended up leaving around 1AM, and we were walking towards our place with the plan for him to call an Uber from in front of our building. A block before our building, we ended up walking by an alley and Priya pulled him into it, towards an area which was pretty hidden from sight and I followed behind. Once out of the line of sight from the street, they started making out. It was so crazy watching it so closely this time, in the silence of night unlike last time where I felt like I was so far away. I was literally standing a few feet from them while they both kissed deeply his hands roaming on her body, her hands reaching up around her neck. I was kind of leaning on a wall just quietly watching, feeling myself burning inside, completely invisible to both of them.

They eventually broke off, both smiling and he looked at me saying, "Dont think you'll last a minute this time" as she laughed feeling giddy and I just said "uhh yeah" while I was hard as a rock in my pants. We walked the rest of the way home and reached our building. She gave him a kiss goodnight as we started to make our way inside, and he told her "Can't wait for date number 2" and she turned around said "mmmhmmm, good night".

When we got inside I couldn't wait to tear her clothes off and she was equally horny. I immediately started finger her while we kissed, and moved down to eating her, knowing if i entered her, I wouldn't last long. She talked dirty to me saying how hot tonight was, watching him be so in charge turned her on so much. Eventually, I couldn't hold off any longer and started to fuck her, telling her she's the sexiest woman ever and that tonight was perfect.

She asked me if I had fun watching her and Mitch, and i could only let out groans of approval.

She asked if I asked I wanted Mitch do more and again I groaned yes.

She then said, "dont worry baby, that tall sexy man will be doing this to me in 2 more dates, won't he?" I completely lost it and came inside her with an incredible orgasm.

Overall, I don't think it could have been any better of a first night.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am

Sounds like a great story!! I like the way you are telling it. Please continue.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 pm

Yep, the telling of your adventure is absolutely perfect and I've enjoyed every sentence of it. You've verbally painted a perfect scene of what happened and I definitely know the cuckold nervousness and angst you were feeling.
I can't wait to hear the details when your lovely Priya takes things all the way on the 3rd date. Reading a cuckolds first experience is always super hot and it sounds like it's going to blow your mind.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am
Sounds like a great story!! I like the way you are telling it. Please continue.

Rascal
Thanks! Appreciate the comment. I'm definitely feeling the rush from this experience right now.

As an update, Priya and Mitch have kept messaging a lot the past two days. I think they're hoping for another night out tomorrow, but I think that plan is not set in stone yet as Mitch might have to do some family stuff. But its been a very interesting watching her and him talk so much. She's definitely enjoying talking to him and its definitely amped up the sexual energy between us.

Last night we were both still feeling the lingering effects of our Wednesday as we didn't really have time to debrief while sober in the morning because I went to work. Once I was home, it was like we were both starving to talk to each other and pretty much instantly we started reliving the night. I asked her how she felt overall and she said it was an exhilarating experience for her. She said she felt so free when she was making out with him in the alley and was so turned on by him openly flirting with her in front of me.

Priya did say she felt a bit guilty this morning about the tall and muscular comments and kept saying how much she loves me, but I just reassured her that while they definitely made me super jealous I was always aroused at the same time. She was surprised but asked about whether the humiliation aspect was something I was seeking, how far they can go, and if there are any limits where she should put boundaries on. I was pretty open that I don't have a boundary right now as I'm open to the experience. She said she'd be open to seeing how it goes and said Mitch seemed to be ok at balancing it, but made me agree to a safeword in case anything goes to far so she can put a stop to it right away. She was insistent that this experience has to be something we both enjoy and if I stop enjoying any part of it, we stop because she doesn't want to "create small fissures that become big canyons for our future"

In those moments, I really appreciate her focus on making sure I'm ok. Its really making me feel safe in continuing to move forward. I kind of turned it around on her and asked her if she was enjoying it when Mitch would make those kind of mean/emasculating comments about me.

She giggled and was trying to talk her way into a polite answer saying "Oh no, I just thought he was being funny" but I reached over started caressing her leg, gave her a kiss and slowly started kissing her neck. I whispered to her "Just be honest baby, did you enjoy it" and she took a deep breath and asked "baby are you sure you want this?".

I just asked again "Did you enjoy it, when he was saying those things to me?" while I slowly inserted one finger under her shorts and gently started rubbing her over her panties. She started to breath deeply and said "Yes, it turned me on" as i started rubbing a bit faster i asked her what part did she enjoy the most? Now more turned on she replied "I loved when he told you to get a drink and you just got up and went. It was like he just ordered you and you obeyed"

I pressed on a bit "Oh, what did that make you feel?" she replied again asking me "Are you sure you want to know" now gently rubbing my cock.

"Yes, tell me how it made you feel" and then she replied with a stinger "It made me want to fuck him then and there." making my cock instantly jolt. She started smirking at me immediately and raised an eyebrow at me feeling how hard I got.

I asked her "Did that make you think he was more of a man than me?" and now knowing how turned on I was as my cock made her more quick to reply "Mmmm yes, he was definitely the man in that moment. I was so happy he came and took your seat beside me. I wanted him so badly at that moment"

I was so hard at this point I pulled her to the bedroom as we started to go at each other like wild animals. Anyways, Just thought I'd share that update. Hopefully tomorrow is on and we can progress further!

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm

magnus wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 pm
Yep, the telling of your adventure is absolutely perfect and I've enjoyed every sentence of it. You've verbally painted a perfect scene of what happened and I definitely know the cuckold nervousness and angst you were feeling.
I can't wait to hear the details when your lovely Priya takes things all the way on the 3rd date. Reading a cuckolds first experience is always super hot and it sounds like it's going to blow your mind.
Thanks so much! I'm a bit worried I'm writing too much so appreciate the positive reinforcement.

Part of me does feel like 3rd date cuckolding is inevitable to some degree, so long as Mitch doesn't do anything to mess it up. It feels like Priya really likes him, so pretty much he's just got to be his charming self and it'll probably happen. But the generally anticipation coupled with watching my wife flirt with another man, message him while I'm beside her, and talk about how hot he is... definitely helps in building that angst.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm

Wow, really enjoyed this. Im glad that she seems to care alot about you in all this, not just thinking of her. You seem really open and communicate well..I think you will enjoy the next days alot!

Thanks for sharing

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm

oberothbeta wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm
magnus wrote:
Thanks so much! I'm a bit worried I'm writing too much so appreciate the positive reinforcement.

Part of me does feel like 3rd date cuckolding is inevitable to some degree, so long as Mitch doesn't do anything to mess it up. It feels like Priya really likes him, so pretty much he's just got to be his charming self and it'll probably happen. But the generally anticipation coupled with watching my wife flirt with another man, message him while I'm beside her, and talk about how hot he is... definitely helps in building that angst.
I doubt anyone here will think you're writing too much. Honestly I think you're hitting a perfect balance.

I believe you're about to go on a roller coaster ride of extreme sexual arousal, angst, feelings of loss of control, jealousy, back to arousal, deeper feelings of love and devotion, moments of doubt and everything in between. I don't generally offer advice on this forum, but I will say, keep the lines of communication open, keep creating a safe space for your Priya to express everything she feels, even if it makes you feel jealous or hurt, and keep expressing your own feeling with grace and sincerity. If you play this right you will be her confidant and the doors of her sexual soul will be open to you. If you get caught up with emotions of jealous anger, regret or contemptuous behaviour, you will push her to keep secrets and the adventure can run sideways.

This life seems to go one of two ways for couples, it either deepens their feelings of love and devotion for one another or creates a chasm where hurt feelings and secrets abound. Stay calm, rational, loving and supportive as much as possible while making sure both you and Priya clearly understand each of your respective needs, and I believe you'll live the first experience.

I'm cheering you one from the sidelines and can't wait to here more.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm

magnus wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm
oberothbeta wrote:
magnus wrote:

I doubt anyone here will think you're writing too much. Honestly I think you're hitting a perfect balance.

I believe you're about to go on a roller coaster ride of extreme sexual arousal, angst, feelings of loss of control, jealousy, back to arousal, deeper feelings of love and devotion, .....

I wish I could upvote this. Also, great start and great descriptions O! You are living the dream and this one is getting bookmarked for sure!

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 pm

Looking forward to the next update and Priya taking the plunge.
Will she take him bare?
Will you be there to watch?
Will you participate?

(Corrected typo)
Last edited by Whenwillshe on Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 pm

Thanks for the wonderful description of the date and loved the way you wrote about your feelings watching Priya flirt with Mitch looking forward to the next dates

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:51 am

magnus wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm
oberothbeta wrote:
magnus wrote:

I believe you're about to go on a roller coaster ride of extreme sexual arousal, angst, feelings of loss of control, jealousy, back to arousal, deeper feelings of love and devotion, moments of doubt and everything in between. I don't generally offer advice on this forum, but I will say, keep the lines of communication open, keep creating a safe space for your Priya to express everything she feels, even if it makes you feel jealous or hurt, and keep expressing your own feeling with grace and sincerity. If you play this right you will be her confidant and the doors of her sexual soul will be open to you. If you get caught up with emotions of jealous anger, regret or contemptuous behaviour, you will push her to keep secrets and the adventure can run sideways.

This life seems to go one of two ways for couples, it either deepens their feelings of love and devotion for one another or creates a chasm where hurt feelings and secrets abound. Stay calm, rational, loving and supportive as much as possible while making sure both you and Priya clearly understand each of your respective needs, and I believe you'll live the first experience.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. One of the reasons I posted on this forum is just to be able get comments/pm's like this, that give advice to make sure I'm approaching this all as best I can. I know there's a lot of years of collective experience on here, with both great success stories and not so great endings elsewhere, so I'm really happy to use all of it to put Priya and I in the best position to enjoy this experience.

I took it to heart and on Friday, Priya and I went out for a quiet dinner and we spent a lot of time talking thoroughly about the situation. We both discussed being really turned on by the subtle and less than subtle aspects of humiliation specifically in the physical comparison between Mitch and I. She admitted it definitely was a turn on for her as well, so I think we both really feel like its an area we''ll keep leaning into. She did say that she worried about the lingering jealously or hurt that this might cause me, but I was pretty open in highlighting that while there is definitely jealously/pain/humiliation in those moments, its accompanied by an abundance of arousal, and is definitely something I want. We agreed that we'd need to debrief anything said by the next day so we could decide if we enjoyed it or not, and if anything was said in the moment that was too much, I'd use a special safeword to let her know instantly.

Generally, it was just really comforting that we were discussing it together, making sure it was a collective sexual experience for us both, and not just something we are each living individually.

She also gave me some insight on her ongoing conversations with Mitch. Some highlights were:
- She said its been exhilarating for her being able to flirt with him while I'm the room.
- He asked her about how we felt after our Wednesday meeting, and if anything he said was too much (which, I really respect him for. Its surprisingly mature of him to be that considerate)
- She told him we were both really turned on by it and told him how turned on she was when he made me get them drinks (suffice to say, I'm sure Mitch will make a habit of this now, which spoiler alert, he did last night). He definitely basks in the feeling of superiority and dominance.
- She asked if he's ever done this before and he said he'd tag teamed his friends gf before but never been in a situation quite like this, but said he was really into it too.
- She also mentioned that unless he gets tested, any sex will need to be with a condom, so she's pretty much planning for that outcome at this point.

Anyways, it was a really good night to make sure we got aligned and on the same page. They did end up scheduling a meet for last night, so update to follow shortly.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:34 am

I love the way the two of you communicate openly and honestly. Looks like Priya is thinking ahead - use of condoms, testing etc. Hope everything went well last night

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:25 pm

So onto the our night last night, or shall we say Date #2.

Mitch had plans to watch a hockey game with some friends last night, so we ended up deciding to meet after the game ended. We chose a bar with a nice dance floor that was not too far a walk from our place. Priya wore an amazing one piece dress, that was white on top and became a black skirt on the bottom, with ample cleavage showing. I think finally having some warm weather + the sexual tension was making her want to dress more provocative (except last night was cold so it was definitely not weather appropriate lol)

We got to the bar first this time, had a shot each and a round of drinks as we stood by a corner just chatting, both feeling the anticipation building. Eventually I saw Mitch as he walked in, and Priya turned to see him. As he was walking, she sorta skipped towards him and gave him a big hug as he lifted her off the floor easily. He came by gave me a fist bump and we made a bit of small talk. We were all a bit more comfortable than last time, but still were sorting through the dynamics a bit at first. The music was pretty loud so having a 3 way conversation was also not easy, so for good parts of the night it was definitely a Priya and Mitch convo with me third wheeling.

A few of the nights highlights were:

- Mitch definitely leaned into his alpha role, even more intentionally now. One time, Priya had finished her drink and was empty handed. He then turned to me and handed me his drink and said "hold this" and then took Priya by the hand to the dance floor to dance, while I stood there and watched, absolutely enthralled by them. Priya looked back and smiled as she went with him to dance.
- As the night wore on, Priya started dancing with very sexual/ratchet dance moves, grinding on Mitch, rubbing her hands up and down him (and definitely across his cock) and twerking on him. I was so turned on, but every so often she would just glance over at me and give me a quick wink and a naughty smile.
- At one point, and this was a ruthless display of Alpha behavior by Mitch, the three of us were finished our drinks and he took out a $20 and handed it to me, and said "Hey, grab us two shots. Thanks." I looked at Priya who sorta just raised her eyebrows at me and then looked back at Mitch. So I awkwardly walked over and bought two shots. As I came back I handed Mitch his change, which had a bill and a coin. He took the bill back, patted my shoulder and said, you can keep that for your troubles, which felt so demeaning but all i could only say "oh thanks". Priya laughed at this and i was so flushed thinking that i just thanked this man for a tip like i was his personal waiter.
- Mitch then took it one step further, where he handed both drinks to Priya and told her "Throw love out of the equation right now. Give the second shot to the person you find sexier, the person who you want to fuck right now " I could feel a pit in my stomach, as she giggled. She looked at me and smirked a devilishly naughty smile, and then started to hand the drink to me, with a bit of relief about to hit me i reached out to grab it and in the last second she swerved her hand toward Mitch who was all smiles as he laughed at her mischief. Suffice to say, I was dying inside of humiliation but hard as a rock. They linked arms and did the shot together as Mitch raised his arms like a wrestler who won a fight, as Priya just couldn't stop giggling at her joke.
- They spent a fair bit of time making out together in the corner. The bartender had seen Priya come in with me, but kinda just raised one eyebrow when she served me a drink, while I watched them. Suffice to say, it was a deeply humiliating experience.

We ended up walking home, and once again Priya pulled Mitch to the same alley way before our place. The alley way thing is so wild because I don't think I've ever even made out with Priya in an alley way like that, and it just feels so dirty and debaucherous. This time they definitely let their hands roam a lot more. Mitch held her up while they made out and was able so slip his hand under her dress. He was pretty much fingering her and I could hear a few moans from her as she made out with him, but eventually we could hear people talking towards our direction getting louder, so they stopped relatively quickly.

We walked the rest of the way home, we got to our building, they kissed again and as Priya and I made our way inside, she turned and told Mitch she can't wait for Date #3, all of us knowing what was on the horizon.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:36 pm

Thanks for the sexy update…

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:53 pm

Very few Indian women would be mentally free to do this. Enjoy it Oberothbeta.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:34 am
I love the way the two of you communicate openly and honestly. Looks like Priya is thinking ahead - use of condoms, testing etc. Hope everything went well last night
Thanks, she really is.

Quick update from yesterday. We were still both feeling very frisky about our Saturday and were just making out, cuddling almost all day, including some great hangover sex. We debriefed some of the best parts of the night. A few quick items:

We talked about Mitch making me hold her drink and taking her to the dance floor. Apparently this was something they had actually planned earlier themselves because Mitch thought it would be a good way to "establish the tone for the night". That was why she gave me that naughty smile when she walked away.

I asked her about how she felt when Mitch made me get him drinks and she said she was so surprised by how bold he was, but also was so surprised I actually did it. That one wasn't planned, but was just Mitch seeing how far he could push things. She was really surprised I didn't push back at all and admitted that seeing him so commanding made her want him more. She said once I walked away to get the drinks, she leaned over to him and told him "This moment right now, is why you're going to fuck me." and he told her to tell me that when I get back but she was playfully refusing "Omg, nooo, thats so bad. I can't do that". I don't think she's gotten as comfortable with the dirty talk with both of at the same time, partially because I think she's still afraid of hurting my feelings too much. I think its easier when its just us at home, because we're doing it as part of our play, but definitely something she's still got reservations of in front of Mitch. I think her refusal is what made Mitch do that "choose someone to give a shot to" thing, though she dis ask me if she was too mean when she faked me out and how i felt about it. I was honest about the immense jealousy I felt, but that I was super turned on by it too and told her that it hurt in the best possible way and that looking back I really loved it.

She also mentioned feeling Mitch's cock on the dancefloor, and saying he's large. I asked her how big, and she pulled out my cock and started to give a comparison. For reference, I'm sure most can guess, I'm on the smaller size, close to 4.5 inches and not particularly thick. Priya always says "it's perfect for me" which I'm aware is code for small. We've discussed our past many times, so she's told me that most of the guys she's been with are bigger or thicker, so I'm well aware of my penis ranking lol. When she was showing it to me, she implied he was much thicker and definitely longer (although I'm pretty sure she was exaggerating for effect because there was no way she could have felt that much to know its exact size over a pair of pants). Regardless, I have no doubt that he's got several inches on me, and is definitely thicker just based on the differences in our body proportions alone.

After our comparison she started to stroke me off. I asked her if she meant what she said - that was she definitely going to fuck him. She looked at me lovingly, while stroking me and said "yes, if you still want this to happen, it's going to happen with him".

I moaned approval as she kept stroking me while looking in my eyes. I asked her if him ordering me around actually made her want him more and she replied "It really did. He's so fucking hot already and that moment just made me want to give myself to him"

She asked if I wanted it to still happen knowing he's bigger than me and that he'll probably keep doing small things like that to me going forward, and I barely croaked out a "yes".

I asked her if she was thinking of inviting him over one of these evenings for their "3rd date", and then she said something I wasn't expecting. She said "hmmm, maybe. Or maybe I'll do something else" I looked at her inquisitively, feeling a twisting knot forming in my gut, as she stroked my hardening cock. "Maybe I'll invite him over while you're at work, for a lunch date" she said flashing that naughty smile, my cock giving her the reaction she was looking for, "Maybe one of these days you come home and find our bedroom door closed, hearing us having sex. How would that make you feel, baby? " I'm so hard i can't put together a sentence so I just say "Oh fuckkk" as I'm ready to explode and she follows up with "Yeah, I figured you'd like that, coming home to the sounds of another man fucking your wife" and with that I exploded.

After the post nut clarity, I asked her if she was serious about having a lunch date without me, and she coyly responded "we'll have to see won't we"

And so now, I'm at work... and all I can think about is if she meant it. When I go home today, will I find him there? Ugh the angst.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:23 am

Thanks for the updates ob describing your angst on when you will walk in on Priya and Mitch having sex on the marital bed while they ask you to service them by bringing water, towels for cleanup and such. Peraps you might want to help Priya prepare for her Date #3 as well ?

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:31 am

"Peraps you might want to help Priya prepare for her Date #3 as well ?"
Sounds like that train may have left the station already today.
He may come home to her being fucked or she may have finished and FB is gone.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:23 am
Thanks for the updates ob describing your angst on when you will walk in on Priya and Mitch having sex on the marital bed while they ask you to service them by bringing water, towels for cleanup and such. Peraps you might want to help Priya prepare for her Date #3 as well ?
Honestly, in my angst, I was mostly focused on what I'd do if I walked in an heard them having sex. Would I even go inside an interrupt them? lol. I haven't even thought about what I'd do once in the room if Mitch told me to do stuff like that while/after having sex with Priya. Very hot to think about