So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oberothbeta
Virgin

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 pm

Sorry for the delay everyone. Have some quiet now before what I imagine will be a fun-filled night so i figured I'd finish my last update.

Mitch ended up coming into the living room and well, he was really built, sweat glistening from his body and I then I saw his cock, and oh boy did i get intimidated quick. I felt like I stared much longer than i should have but I could appreciate what my wife saw in him, because his physique was so much better than mine could ever be.

He had walked in with a huge smirk and Priya looked over at him and smiled while holding my hand. His grin towards me could easily be described as a "shit-eating grin" especially when I saw his large member, and I felt uncomfortable meeting his stare after that. He asked me "What've you got do drink?" in a pretty direct tone, and i croaked out "some beers in the fridge". and then he just stared at me both of us in silence as I sorta looked at and Priya alternatively. If he hadn't already established complete dominance, he definitely did when as I broke the silence by saying "oh, um, i guess i can get one for you. Priya did you want anything." and she just smirked at Mitch and shook her had at him and quietly told me no. I nervously got up and went over and grabbed him one, while he had taken a seat on our single seater to the right of Priya. He was slowly stroking himself while him and Priya were locked looking at each other, her biting her lip while staring at him.

I handed him his beer and he took it from my hand and then without saying anything turned back to Priya while continuing to gently stroking himself.

I sat beside Priya for a moment, feeling the sexual tension but not really sure what to say as I held Priya's hand again and tried to break the tension by saying "So, I'm guessing you two had fun? ". Mitch kind of broke for a second and started laughing at my comment and nodded along saying something along the lines of "Yeah for sure, load and loads of fun, right Priya?" Who just giggled. That helped remove the tension as I asked them both when they met, what were they upto etc. We talked casually for a bit just talking about the day and how crazy the situation was. At one point, Mitch looked at Priya and asked her "So Priya, is there anything you needed to tell your husband?" asking with a smile and Priya just looked at him said "Hmm what are you talking about".

"Oh, I just recall you saying you'd saying something earlier, that you would tell him something very specific during sex?"

Priya blushed and looked away from both of us and started giggling and Mitch asked her again "So, are you going to tell him now, or will I have to fuck it out of you again"

She just started giggling and pretended to be defiant so Mitch decided to take control again. He told me that if I wanted this to continue, we need to all be on a level playing field, so i needed to get naked too. I quietly agreed and nervously started to take my clothes off as Priya just looked at Mitch and shook her head. When i got to my boxers, I was very self conscious, but knew this was going to happen sooner or later so I decided to pull them down quickly and sit down. Mitch chuckled and said something like "oh man" under his breath. As I sat down, it was clear that Mitch wanted to give Priya the comparison.

He got more direct about it and said "Priya, why dont you take a good look at both and tell me what you want more?". Priya looked over at me and smiled, sort of a sad smile feeling my angst, while my heart was racing, and then back at Mitch and reached over, took Mitch's beer and took a drink of it while saying nothing, again trying to be defiant. Mitch asked again and more sternly "Priya?" and she just shook her head, so he stood up, and stood in front of both of us and this time looked at me and asked "How about you, Manish? tell me who you think deserve Priya more ". As he said this, my mind was racing, throat was dry, and I was hesitating for a bit but managed to barely get out "Um... You". Priya winked at me while Mitch spoke to her saying "Well, your husband got the right answer. Lets give him a reward"

Priya looked at him and just smiled as he held his cock in the direction of her mouth. it was insane, being so close to her as she looked and me and slowly leaned towards his cock and started sucking deeply. This went on for a while, and all through out i was insanely hard watching my wife give an amazing blowjob to a huge cock, while Mitch would groan his approval. Every once in a while, he'd slowly push her head deeper and deeper making her gag, while looking right at me.

Mitch got to a point where he wanted to fuck again, and lifted Priya up and started walking to the bedroom and said "Come watch your reward" and i quickly followed (obeyed?). Mitch threw Priya on the bed and was on top as her legs were in the air and he slowly inserted his cock into her. She was looking at Mitch and then closed her eyes, but I was staring at her, watching her every facial expression as she took him into her. He slowly thrust in and out while holding her legs open, as she would gently moan.

They eventually built a rhythm as Mitch started fucking her harder and harder, asking her "Yeah, this is what you want isn't it?" to which she'd moan in approval. They kept fucking like that for a while, and then in a few other positions, as Mitch really man handled her.

The climax of the night occurred when he had her on her stomach, while he was entering her, with both facing me, and told her to hold my hand. She was back to having that glazed look and was just doing what he told her to, lost in her own world. She looked at me and held my hands while Mitch started to fuck her gently. He told her to look into my eyes deeply and I watched her completely lose herself into his cock. Honestly, I've never felt more defeated in my life, watching the pure bliss she was feeling, especially as she looked into my eyes, while feeling completely oblivious to me. Eventually he then took her hands and held them behind her as her face lay on the mattress, and started really giving it to her while looking at me. He then "Will you tell him now, will you tell him who this pussy belongs to?" as he kept fucking her hard and through her moans she kept saying louder and louder, "yours! yours!" with a few expletives thrown in between, and I couldn't help myself, i reached down and furiously played with myself til i came. As the clarity built came on for me, I kneeled watching her and him, as he kept on fucking her hard. With one hand he held her hands, and teh other had her hair and was holding her up to me, almost like a prize he as showing off. She built towards another orgasm, but he kept fucking her through her moans until he finally tensed up and came inside her.

The both lay there catching their breath, as I leaned back and gathered my thoughts. Priya looked at me eventually, completely spent, and just asked for some water, so I went and got her some and grabbed Mitch another beer. We ended up sitting around for a bit after, smoked some weed and got some dinner. Thankfully it was really chilled out afterwards, but definitely still had some awkward tension after watching Mitch completely dominate my wife. I think Mitch would have been ready for another round but Priya was completely spent.

Since then, both have been talking. Priya is almost done getting ready for tonight. We're skipping the going out part, and Mitch is just going to come over, around 10ish I think. I scoped her outfit. its a black body suit, no bra, and a pair of shorts. I'm already hard, just waiting in anticipation. Hopefully tonight will create more fun updates to report

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 pm

Slight update:

Just got a text from a random number "You ready for tonight, cuck?"

I walked over to Priya and ask if she gave Mitch my number and she just smiled while finishing up her make up. I replied "Yes?"

Mitch - "Excuse me cuck, Yes what?"

Me "lol. Yes, sir?"

Mitch "Not sure why you're lol-ing. You better be ready earn your reward tonight cuck. Understand?"

Me "Yes sir"

That was 10 min ago. Fuck... tonight feels like its going be intense.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm

That was definitely an incredibly hot update worth waiting for.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm

What time zone ate you in?

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm

Damn that was hot. Sounds like you're onto winner with Mitch.

Have you guys discussed you getting involved in anyway? Eating her creampies to clean her up for example?

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm

What time zone are you in? Looks like east coast. So she must be getting her brains fucked out right now. Awesome!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm

An awesome update oberothbeta. I guess by now Priya and Mitch must’ve gone a few rounds. Eager to read all about the date….

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 am

Super hot story… keep it up.

However, I hope you don’t wind up feeling empty and alone too soon. The dynamics of pleasure sound very one sided. After the cuckold high wears off and angst sets in, will you not need some sexual attention too?

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am

I can’t wait to see the update! I love that skin contrast too. It’s very hot
Ohio

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm

oberothbeta is living the dream. Cherish every moment! You'll be glad about this journal when its time to look back on it all with a smile ~ for now, keep living!

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm

Amazing! Congratulations! I'm sure you will be eating his creampie soon so I'm hope you're ready for that.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm
Amazing! Congratulations! I'm sure you will be eating his creampie soon so I'm hope you're ready for that.
And if that happens he may as well wear panties, get locked in chastity, and suck the boyfriend’s dick too.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 pm

Obe Roth Kanobe,
We need you now. Anxiously awaiting Prin lay ya update.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am

Dear Oberothbeta,

I hope you will be able to recompose yourself and post on here before Priya and Her bull take you on another ride.
Also, maybe you should suggest to Priya that the two of you need some time together alone now for the two of you to fully re-connect.
This has moved really fast and neither of you may have had a lot of time to digest what you are going through...

Also, do you think it is possible to have your Goddess-Cuckoldress join here and share some of Her thougths?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
elina

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 am

Oberothbeta,
Worried about you after your second meeting with P and Mitch. Though I and many would like more of the story, I am worried that you are having a difficult time with what is going on. Could you just leave a couple words to let us know how you feel and if you need help talking thru it or not.
Thank you and sending positive thoughts your way.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:08 pm

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed update. Ended up on a major project for work that took up my entire weekend and has killed me at work this week. I started writing this yesterday, but ended up on some calls and had to pause and finish later, but finally having a moment to breath.

Friday was another thriller of a night. But just to back up, I'm not sure if I had been clear about it in my last update. After our Tuesday encounter, Priya and I had spent both Wednesday night and Thursday night just talking, reclaiming, and spending time with each other. We spoke about every little detail about Tuesday and talked about which parts we really loved.

We discussed how we both loved Mitch's arrogance/dominance around me. She told me that when Mitch told me he wanted a beer and I got it, it reminded her of the bar from last week, and that when he commands me it makes her so hot for him. I asked her about her reluctance to put me down when Mitch was trying to "make her choose" and she said it was hard for her to put me down/choose him because she was feeling guilty and that it'd be something that would make me stop loving her but i assured her that it wouldn't. She did follow it up by saying she felt a lot more comfortable after I was the one to say he deserved her more, and I told her she's free to lean into it more, because its so hot. We both agreed that the comparison between Mitch and I is obviously is night and day, so this is definitely something worth focusing on and she cheekily said to me "Well, yeah, he is a real man after all" while she patted my little member, as we both burst into laughter. We both decided that we wanted to go deeper and slowly push the boundaries, but felt safer now that the first night was done and we were closer than before, so the goal is to see where they could go. At the same time, I know her and Mitch also talked about it more, so she'd also given him a debrief which helped be more comfortable in pushing boundaries.

Back to Friday, Mitch started off with those texts which kept me on edge while waiting for his arrival. I asked Priya if I should be worried or expecting anything specific tonight and she giggled and said "You should expect to prove that you're a well behaved cuck." I fake grimaced a bit and started to walk away but she came up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me really deeply. She then told me "Just remember, I love you. Mitch is going to push, and I'm going to amp it up a little tonight ok? but just give my hand or arm three squeezes if you want me to tone it down or just say peanut butter cup (our safe word) if its all too much, ok love?" In that moment, my anxiety was gone, and I was just ready for what the night would bring.

Priya finished her makeup, looked so sexy in her outfit. She was in a black body suit and wore shorts, but you could very clearly see her nipples poking through as she was bra-less. She sat beside me and we started talking and she gave me a heads up that Mitch is going to want more of me serving him, so I should be ready for that. She followed up by saying no matter what, she's my wife and I'm her husband and our love was stronger than ever. We were talking about how crazy this all was and then my phone rang and I saw it was him buzzing so I let him up. Those 2 minutes of waiting were the longest 2 minutes ever loo. We both fell silent and just looking at each other, anxiously waiting for the knock on our door.

When he knocked, Priya just looked and me and motioned at me to get it, and I realized the kind of night I was about to have. As I opened the door, Mitch gave a quick nod at me and walked past me, without saying a word. As he walked towards her, Priya leapt to his arms as he easily held her and they kissed. She quickly sat beside him on the couch, leaving me to go towards the single seater as we all kinda made small talk. She was asking about his day, how his viewing went etc. All the while, Mitch had one hand was around her shoulder and the other was on her thigh, while she was practically leaning into him.

After a few minutes of this, he looked over at me and said "So you remember my texts don't you?" and my face went flush, but I answered "yeah" and he gave me a stern look and i quickly corrected myself "sorry, yes sir". He smiled and responded "Good cuck. Well, I've been here for a few minutes don't you think Priya and I need a drink?" to which I gave another "Yes sir, did you want a beer or wine or something else?". He responded "Make me an old fashioned, and pour two glasses of wine for Priya and you". Obviously I too would have loved an old fashioned, but I guess choosing my drink was more show of dominance from him. I went to making their drink for them, while they whispered to each other on the couch for a bit. When I came back, they were kissing deeply so I stood holding his drink until they were done. I handed him his old fashioned and gave Priya her wine glass and poured her some wine, before finally pouring myself some.

After I was done I was about to head to my chair, when he told me I wasn't dismissed yet, so i just said "Oh" and stood waiting in front of them. He took a sip of his old fashioned, in silence as Priya and I watched him, and he looked at me and said "Not bad" to which I replied "thanks sir" and blushed a little as I said it as Priya gave a chuckle and smirked at me. Priya then looked at me and down at Mitch's shoes which were still on. I had a feeling of what was coming next, when she said "Dont you think you should a good host and help Mitch get more comfortable" As she was saying that Mitch put his shoes on the coffee table. "Um, yeah sure babe" I replied, and I bent over and started to untie them while they were still on the coffee table but Mitch quickly put them back on the floor effectively forcing me to kneel to remove them.

I was so humiliated, that I quietly kneeled and struggled to look up, but my arousal got the best of me for a brief moment looked up and saw Priya smirking at me while rubbing her hands on his chest, as she started kissing her neck. It was a surreal power trip, being on my knees in front of him while my wife was kissing him. I finished taking off both shoes, while they both kissed each other ignoring me and went to put them at the front door. As I came back, i walked towards my chair and he said "excuse me cuck, you're still not done." So I stopped, faced them and just said "sorry, sir" while a clear tent was forming in my pants.

Mitch then looked at me and at my tent and said "Priya and I need a laugh, why don't you take off your clothes and remind us what an inferior male looks like". When he said it, it actually stung a little cause part of me actually felt very inferior and it felt a little too real, but I was hard as a rock. I quickly got undressed, but felt a bit self conscious when I got to my underwear and hesitated for a second. "What are you waiting for cuck?" was all Mitch needed to say, so I quickly pulled down my underwear, and stood as i tried to cover my erection. Mitch laughed openly, and looked at Priya, "Look at him, so hard, yet so small. Does that do anything for you?" and she giggled, nodded her head no and whispered "nothing like you."

Mitch then stood up and took his shirt off and told Priya to take his pants off for him. She quickly obliged and on her knees as she removed his boxers, his thick cock flopped out. Even though he was not fully hard yet he was still significantly bigger and thicker than me. He told me to come closer, where each was on one side of Priya. The comparison was more pronounced this time, us standing across from each other, with each of our cocks on one side of her face. He told Priya to stand and compare our bodies, but only using three words. This time, the reluctance from Priya was gone. She stood across from me, gently grazed my shoulders, arms, chest, and brushed past my cock and gave a "Hmm.. skinny, small, underwhelming" and then did the same to him, but much slower with gentle moans of "mmm" as she rubbed his arms, while feeling his muscle, gently moving her hands down his big chest, across his stomach down to his cock. "strong, manly, powerful". I was leaking at this point, so aroused.

"Now Priya, kneel down and hold both our cocks, and describe them in 2 words" Priya obeyed, and knelt down, one hand holding my cock and one hand holding his. She looked at each, pretending to weight them and inspect them and then holding mine up said "tiny and pathetic" and held up Mitch's and said "thick and worthy". Mitch looked down at her, and told her, "Now you have to choose. The cock you don't want, you spit on, the cock you do want, you put down your throat. But the cock you don't choose, you can't touch for the rest of the night". We all knew what the answer was.

She didn't hesitate, winked at me, and spit on my cock. I almost came right there as she let go of my cock and turned to him and put her mouth around his and started to give him a blow job. As he stood there, he started taking more control with her head, and pushing her further down while staring right at me. I was so turned on from everything that watching him push his cock deeper while almost challenging me with his eyes and I could help but stroke my cock but thankfully ended up aiming away from them and coming all over our carpet and part of our couch (Thankfully leather). Mitch and Priya both laughed. Mitch then said "Wow, couldn't even last a minute could you." to which I replied "No sir" . Mitch then told me to clean up my mess as Priya kept blowing him. I went and got a towel and started to wipe up as Mitch lifted Priya up and took her towards the bedroom.

After cleaning, I could hear Priya moaning, and I walked into our bedroom to the sight of Priya riding Mitch. The fucked for a long while, in a variety of positions. Some of the highlights were:

- Mitch was on top, holding Priya's legs open and fucking her, Priya had her eyes closed but was moaning so loudly. Mitch asked her how much better it was than what she was used to, and through her moans she could only get out "SO" "MUCH" "FUCKING" "BETTER"
- At some point, he was fucking her hard and asked the age old "Who's you're daddy, Priya" and she obviously replied he was and used Daddy more times after that (as you can imagine, she has never called me daddy, and always said "eeew, I'd never use that term" when we've talked about it, but evidently while getting railed by a majestic cock, opinions change.
- Mitch was fucking her from behind, he started going harder and faster and looked at me and said "Tell her cuck, Tell her who the man of the house is" and I replied "You're the Man of the House SIR!". Mitch then started giving Priya some hard spanks and in between asking her then asking if she heard, who the man of the house was? She would reply "You are Daddy! You are the man of the house!". Mitch asked "What about your Husband?" and she hit me with the gut-punch "He's too pathetic, Daddy, He's not a real man like you!"
- One point while he was going slow and deep into her, she was looking into my eyes, and just held my hand and told me "baby… you can never give me this… its just so much deeper than you'll ever be". As she was saying this, Mitch asked her "tell him why can't he go this deep" to which she looked at me and said "you're dick is just so fucking small it could never compete with him."

Anyways, that was the extent of the night. Priya came several times, with at least 3 really really big orgasms, plenty of glazed looks and a lot of humiliation and Mitch came twice, once inside Priya and once all over her tits. It was an amazing night and Priya and I had some great reclamation sex the next morning, though I had to be very slow and gentle as she was sore from Mitch's manly pounding. We had a long chat on Sunday debriefing everything. While its been amazing, we might just need to slow it a bit, to get our re-center ourselves, so we're taking a mini trip this weekend and will likely see Mitch the following weekend.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

I'm glad you are well and things are moving forward. You are both enjoying the situation so I wish you the very best. Still would love to see Priya. Can you give us a picture and either blur her face or don't get her head in the picture. You could also take a picture from behind so we just see her hair and butt.
Last edited by Shiphead on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 pm

magnus wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm
That was definitely an incredibly hot update worth waiting for.
Thanks magnus, hope the delay on this last one wasn't too bad lol.
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm
Damn that was hot. Sounds like you're onto winner with Mitch.

Have you guys discussed you getting involved in anyway? Eating her creampies to clean her up for example?
Yeah, we really are. I mean, Mitch is also clearly a winner, since he gets to have sex with my wife while I watch LOL. On creampies, I know its a common thing that a lot of cuckold do. Priya had asked me about it so we talked about it, but I mentioned I wasn't sure. I'm not saying the door is closed, but I do feel a bit of a barrier there. I'm just not fully sure how Priya would see me after, and i know that's weird considering my last update. Its really just in my head as something I'm not sure about, but maybe that'll change.
venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm
An awesome update oberothbeta. I guess by now Priya and Mitch must’ve gone a few rounds. Eager to read all about the date….
Thanks Venus-can! sorry for the delay!
Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 am
Super hot story… keep it up.

However, I hope you don’t wind up feeling empty and alone too soon. The dynamics of pleasure sound very one sided. After the cuckold high wears off and angst sets in, will you not need some sexual attention too?
Thanks! Yeah you're definitely not wrong about that, but thankfully we do take time to reconnect the day after, and I get some sexual attention at that point. I'm ok delaying my sexual attention to the night after only because the rush of watching her is so intense.
michael8401 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am
I can’t wait to see the update! I love that skin contrast too. It’s very hot
Honestly, it is really really hot. I cant explain it but the racial difference is a huge turn on. Occasionally Mitch says things like "you like this big white cock" etc, but when he says the "white" part, I dont know why but it makes it hotter.
AstaSilva wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm
oberothbeta is living the dream. Cherish every moment! You'll be glad about this journal when its time to look back on it all with a smile ~ for now, keep living!

Thanks. It has felt like a dream, until work became a nightmare lol. Happy to be journalling it to see my thoughts/keep a record for myself.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Thanks! and see my comment above, but I'll leave it as a maybe one day thing.
NSEW1 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm
Rogueuser1 wrote:
And if that happens he may as well wear panties, get locked in chastity, and suck the boyfriend’s dick too.
LMAO well that escalated quick.
elina wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am
Dear Oberothbeta,

I hope you will be able to recompose yourself and post on here before Priya and Her bull take you on another ride.
Also, maybe you should suggest to Priya that the two of you need some time together alone now for the two of you to fully re-connect.
This has moved really fast and neither of you may have had a lot of time to digest what you are going through...

Also, do you think it is possible to have your Goddess-Cuckoldress join here and share some of Her thougths?

Sincerely
elina
It's like you read my mind. I did ask for that, so thankfully we're taking a weekend just for us. She knows im posting on the forum, but is not really looking to do the same. She's a bit more private with her thoughts. lol
Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 am
Oberothbeta,
Worried about you after your second meeting with P and Mitch. Though I and many would like more of the story, I am worried that you are having a difficult time with what is going on. Could you just leave a couple words to let us know how you feel and if you need help talking thru it or not.
Thank you and sending positive thoughts your way.
Thanks for your concern Shiphead! I'm doing great and honestly having a blast. Sorry for the delay just real life getting in the way of my updates!

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:43 pm

Regarding the big white cock stuff, my gf is latina so we both do that type of talk from time to time, problem is that there are plenty of light skinned hispanics. That sort of dirty talk is always hotter when the girl is black or indian :3

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 01, 2024 2:37 am

Dear Oberothbeta

Thanks for a wonderful post. So good to see how Your Goddess and you are finding your way, discovering what you both like, accepting it and learning to enjoy it together. It is particularly impressive to see how your Goddess is accepting you for the beta you are, stimulating these tendencies but only after She has verified that this is what you really want!! Then She goes on to enjoy Herself with Her new alfa-lover getting the kind of sex She needs but you cannot give Her.
oberothbeta wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 pm
elina wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am
Dear Oberothbeta,

Sincerely
elina
It's like you read my mind. I did ask for that, so thankfully we're taking a weekend just for us. She knows im posting on the forum, but is not really looking to do the same. She's a bit more private with her thoughts. lol
I am not a mind-reader, I am just another beta-male with some of the same inclinations as you I think. I am making predictions based on what I think I would have wanted in that situation. You must always feel free to dismiss them, or maybe they can sometimes make you think and discover new things about yourself?

I think you dearly love Your Goddess and want to be with Her for eternity. I think you derrive pleasure from seeing Her enjoy Herself, in particular when this forces your to accept the fact that you cannot give Her everything She needs; but you will still support Her getting what She cannot get from you elsewhere, and without having to hide anything from You.

What She provides in return is demonstrating Her love and commitment to you as Her life-companion. Her happiness and Her sharing all of Her emotions with you, her loving Husband, is what you need. Your Goddess comes across as an exceptionally intelligent and emphathic Lady. If She only wants to share Her thoughts with you, and not with a bunch of people on a forum likte this, then that is really an expression of how special you are to Her.

Appreciate if you will continue to share how this evolves.

Sincerely
elina

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 01, 2024 4:21 am

ORB - Seems like things have nicely progressed and am glad you and Priya (visualizing Chopra here) are having fun with all of this.

"she said "Dont you think you should a good host and help Mitch get more comfortable" As she was saying that Mitch put his shoes on the coffee table. "Um, yeah sure babe" I replied,"

- So I think when at least Priya is with Mitch, though perhaps now all the time, it should always be "Ma'am".

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 am

Thanks for the wonderful, thought yet erotic description of the Friday night encounter with Mitch and Priya and your role in it. Good to hear you guys are taking a break to reset and recharge and back into the LS the following week. Mitch looks like a keeper and hopefully for the longer term. It has been great to read Priya's sexual evolution as she enjoys her new found desires with you.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed May 01, 2024 12:30 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 4:21 am
ORB - Seems like things have nicely progressed and am glad you and Priya (visualizing Chopra here) are having fun with all of this.

"she said "Dont you think you should a good host and help Mitch get more comfortable" As she was saying that Mitch put his shoes on the coffee table. "Um, yeah sure babe" I replied,"

- So I think when at least Priya is with Mitch, though perhaps now all the time, it should always be "Ma'am".

Honestly, definitely something to consider though ma'am might make her feel old. Maybe Miss or Mistress would be better for her. Wierdly, I do love calling her babe while she showers her affection to Mitch. It just makes my "babe" feel even weaker/less significant to her. It feels a bit more humiliating to be but I'll ask her what her thoughts are.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed May 01, 2024 12:45 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:43 pm
Regarding the big white cock stuff, my gf is latina so we both do that type of talk from time to time, problem is that there are plenty of light skinned hispanics. That sort of dirty talk is always hotter when the girl is black or indian :3
Yeah, it wasn't something I really thought about much before but admittedly there is a thing about White guys fucking brown girls thats a pretty big turn on. I feel like its the alternative/equivalent to the QoS fetish. Just the color/race contrast not to mention this history of it all. Priya and I spoke about it a fair bit.

I asked her if she felt weird that about the race thing and she said she doesn't mind it. She did date a few white guys while we weren't together in our uni years so I think maybe she has always had a preference for big white cock that Mitch is now satisfying. She did tease me saying "I cant be mad about it if its the truth , white dick is just better, right?" while shooting me a wink and evil smirk and I just laughed at her and called a traitor. I don't know how far we'll go into it with Mitch, but it is an interesting avenue I hadn't considered.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed May 01, 2024 12:49 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 am
Thanks for the wonderful, thought yet erotic description of the Friday night encounter with Mitch and Priya and your role in it. Good to hear you guys are taking a break to reset and recharge and back into the LS the following week. Mitch looks like a keeper and hopefully for the longer term. It has been great to read Priya's sexual evolution as she enjoys her new found desires with you.
Thanks Venus! Mitch does seem to know his role really well. He's here for the summer, so hopefully we can make the most of his time back in the city. And I'm also loving Priya's evolution. She mentioned she feels a bit lighter and more free to explore her sexual nature right now, in a way she hasn't ever felt, so hopefully she can really explore to her hearts content.