So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oberothbeta
Virgin

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:46 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:31 am
"Peraps you might want to help Priya prepare for her Date #3 as well ?"
Sounds like that train may have left the station already today.
He may come home to her being fucked or she may have finished and FB is gone.
I'm so uncomfortably turned on right now, just staring at the clock ready to rush home. Knowing I could officially be a full fledged cuck. This is torture.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:45 am

What do hope you will see when you get home?
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I know I can't wait to hear about date #3.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:00 pm

I am hooked! This sounds like a great situation and with him being so young, he will fuck her 4-5 times too… I see no chance that it’s not bare. She wants all of him inside her.
Ohio

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:25 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:45 am
What do hope you will see when you get home?
I'm on my way home right now, anxious as hell. Part of me is craving seeing her with him having the best sex of her life, finally fulfilling my destiny of being a cuck lol. The other half of me really wants to be there before it all happens to help me ease into it slowly. Honestly I'd be happy either way.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:26 pm

magnus wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 am
I don't know about anyone else, but I know I can't wait to hear about date #3.
Lol. thanks, honestly, I can't believe this is my life right now. I never thought she'd actually go this far, but I guess it all it takes a tall hot muscular man to bring out the slut in my wife :lol:

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:37 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:00 pm
I am hooked! This sounds like a great situation and with him being so young, he will fuck her 4-5 times too… I see no chance that it’s not bare. She wants all of him inside her.
Honestly, if he's clean, then I'm certain it'll go down like this.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:14 pm

Quick update:

Got home, opened the front door, and heard silence in the house. Walked in and saw that our bedroom door closed, my heart sunk as usually its open. The feeling hit that what I thought was going happen had happened. I walked up to the door and heard nothing inside so I took a deep breath and gently opened the door. I was greeted by my wife was sitting on the bed fully clothed, dying of laughter as I breathed a sigh of relief and yelled out "BABYYY". Please let me know if you have a good divorce lawyer because this women was having the time of her life torturing me. I'm joking of course, but yes, nothing happened today so sorry for the build up. Please blame her.

She did show me an outfit that came in the mail, that she bought for him. It was a sexy purple lingerie set, with crotchless panties, that she told me she won't try on for me because "It's for him".

She did say Mitch confirmed he's clean so looks like bareback is on the table, and she said he's planning on coming over Friday night, which looks like its we have a confirmed 3rd date now. But she did follow it up while giggling "or maybe, I'll meet him before that, and that'll be our 4th date..." before stripping and going to shower. This women is evil and I love her so much.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm

You will face some interesting days this week.

Enjoy, these first-time feelings do not come back.

Second time the feelings are still there, but not so strong.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:41 pm

How did Mitch prove that he was clean? Did he have a lab test that he showed her? I'm also wondering does she typically take a shower when you come home? It seems like a rather strange time to shower if not the norm. Could something possibly have happened?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:08 pm

Looks like priya is having a great time teasing you knowing how to push your (cuck?) buttons

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:41 pm
How did Mitch prove that he was clean? Did he have a lab test that he showed her? I'm also wondering does she typically take a shower when you come home? It seems like a rather strange time to shower if not the norm. Could something possibly have happened?
Or she wants to shower for her husband, because she knows they will have sex soon.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm
Shiphead wrote:
Or she wants to shower for her husband, because she knows they will have sex soon.
That's why I asked the question. I asked if that was normal for them.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:58 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 pm
kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm
Shiphead wrote:
That's why I asked the question. I asked if that was normal for them.
If she wanted to hide something, she would have showered before he got home.

So, I do not see anything strange here.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:36 pm

Great thread.

Good luck, you've got a follow from me

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:03 pm

If she wanted to hide something, she would have showered before he got home.

So, I do not see anything strange here.

Why have you answered twice to a question I asked the OP. You don't actually know what happened. I just don't get why you feel a need to answer for him.

topdog113
Prepubescent

Unread post by topdog113 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:09 pm

great story so far well done
Bull - In Australia

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:21 am

Dear Oberothbeta

I just found your thread.

Thank you so much for sharing how your immensely hot, self-confident, Lady is leading you to become Her cuckold and making sure you are more longing for this than ever on the way.

I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be feeling now but from similar stories on here I firmly believe you will completely enjoy becoming Your WOnderful Wifes cuckold this weekend.

Please keep us posted.
Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:13 am

Love how this is developing and the way they behave with you is very hot! Thanks for writing about it.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:52 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm
You will face some interesting days this week.

Enjoy, these first-time feelings do not come back.

Second time the feelings are still there, but not so strong.
Thanks, I'm on my walk home again, once again feeling some subtle dread. But after yesterday I'm pretty sure Friday is the day and she's joking around to torture me.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:54 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Yeah, you get results online. I'm pretty sure he sent it to her. I honestly trust her when she tells me that since, it's something she wants as well lol. And the showering in the evening is very normal. She works from home and literally wakes up with 15 min to spare before her work day. Plus hair drying takes forever for her so she always showers in the evening.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:56 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:36 pm
Great thread.

Good luck, you've got a follow from me
Thanks! I know I'm already lucky to be married to such an amazing wife but I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck in the world to keep it together as we get closer to Friday

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:02 pm

elina wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:21 am
Dear Oberothbeta

I just found your thread.

Thank you so much for sharing how your immensely hot, self-confident, Lady is leading you to become Her cuckold and making sure you are more longing for this than ever on the way.

I can only imagine the mix of emotions you must be feeling now but from similar stories on here I firmly believe you will completely enjoy becoming Your WOnderful Wifes cuckold this weekend.

Please keep us posted.
Sincerely
elina
topdog113 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:09 pm
great story so far well done
Thanks so much! Priya is doing a great job of leaning into this experience for me.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 pm

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. It just helps me to create a better picture in my mind. You are one lucky man and so is Mitch. I can just picture her and would love to trade places with you or Mitch. All I need is to get younger better looking and..

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:15 pm

Holy Fuck.

Holy Fuck.

I'm just got home. There are men's shoes by the door that are not mine. My bedroom door is closed and I can hear them. They're definitely fucking right now. Priya is moaning, loudly. Fuck.

I can't open the door to watch. I'm just sitting here listening right now. This is so fucking intense, my heart is fucking racing right now.