any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:21 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:14 am
wow... what a day! I could not be happier with how the day went, and with what happened... it was so much hotter than I was even expecting!

My detached garage is in a row of garages, about a 2 minute walk from my apartment unit. I have a 1-car garage, that was so full of stuff that i could not park my car in there...

Mat got to my place a little after 9am on Saturday. He was dressed to work. totally looked like he was ready to spend the day cleaning a garage. jeans and a t shirt, a pair of work gloves, and a bag with a change of clothes... I let him in and say hi. i ask if he's ready for this, and he was like oh yeah!

Jen usually likes to hangout fully nude at home, (unless she's alone with me then she wears panties cause I'm not allowed to see her vagina unless another guy is also seeing it). after a few minutes Jen came out, fully nude, to greet Mat. he knows she likes to hang out nude, so I'm sure he was expecting that... but he still seemed to love it.

with a huge smile she came up to him, said hi, and wrapped her arms around him. he wrapped his arms around her, and did not hesitate to grab her ass. he knows he doesnt have to try to seduce her, shes a friend whos just good to go, so he knows he doesnt have to hesitate... and he did not! ...very quickly the hug turned into him making out with her, right there in front of me! full on frenching with tongues, wide open mouth, and actually quite passionate! and of course she kissed him right back... while i stood there and watched.

when she eventually pulled out of the kiss, and with the biggest flirtiest smile told him to save some of that for the bedroom! (i went weak in the knees right there! hot damn!)

he still needed to come out to the garage with me to take the picture before he could get started with her. she told him she'd be waiting for him in my bed.

he and i went down to the garage, and he was clearly in a hurry. and even though i knew he still had the whole day, i was kind of also in a hurry. I wanted to get him back to my wife, and not waste any more time then necessary. I opened the garage door, we took a few selfies in front of the mess, and he said I'll see me in a few hours, and headed back to the apartment.

i put on some music and just got started on this garage cleaning and organizing project that i have been putting off for years. I knew i had to work quickly, so it would look like two guys were cleaning. I made a pretty decent dent before jen texted me around 2pm asking if I would go out and pick them up lunch. so ofcourse i did. my treat! I was happy to by lunch for my wife and my best friend while they fuck on my bed!

I came into my room with lunch, to find them laying in bed, naked, her resting her head on his chest, his arm around her, under the blanket up to their waist. and there was soft relaxing sensual music playing on a blue tooth speaker that im assuming he brought with him. it was actually quite romantic. I gave them their lunch, took mine, and went back out to the garage, to let them be alone. I kept working till sunset, then decided to call it a day. I felt i had made actually alot of progress... though its not finished... we might have to have him back to help again another day...

i texted jen to see if matt was ready to come out and take the "after" selfie. her response came a few minutes later, she said "give us 30 more minutes" ...atta girl! ...so i waited in the garage for about 40 minutes. the sun was down. then i went back to the apartment. i came in and he was getting dressed. he looked sufficiently worn out, so he didnt need to do much to make it look like he had been working.

he and i went out the to garage to take a few pictures, and i could just tell there was a weight lifted from his shoulders! he was just so relaxed he was beaming! we took a few pictures then went back to the apartment, and the three of us (me and him fully dressed, jen fully nude) had a couple drinks together. the whole time she was cuddling up with him like they were a couple. leaning on him, his arm around her, full on "couply" it really felt like they were dating. i dont usually see her do that with her FWB's, she usually saves that for her actual boyfriend, or me (her husband). I didnt think anything of it, i just enjoyed the show.

after he left jen told me all about their day. she told me that she really enjoyed herself with him, that this was the best time she's ever had with him. she said he didn't "fuck" her, he actually "made love" to her. she said he put on slow romantic music, gave her a full body rub down with his hands, and then his mouth, ate her out till she came, the made love to her, passionately, nibbling on her neck, kissing, slow and sensual. she said she was actually a bit overwhelmed.

she said the had sex 3 times, and each time lasted a good while, and when they werent having sex they were cuddling and talking. she said he opened up to her about his wife and her lack of sex drive, and how depressed that makes him. how, more than just "sex" he wanted to express and let out some intense emotions he had been repressing, he cant share them with his wife, hence the passionate love making.

she said they spent the whole day lost in eachother, and it was really sweet. and she could tell how much he needed it. She said she was bummed to see him go and hopes she gets to spend more time with him again soon. i asked her if she got off, and she said yes, many times. and he got off inside her all 3 times, but mostly he was focused on pleasing her, and getting her off.

damn, this was a perfect day! I'm so happy i could help make this happen. I was happy to spend the day cleaning the garage alone so they could have that experience! I'm looking forward to doing it again! clearly they got to the next level of intimacy, while she basically gave him the girlfriend treatment! ...and I'll be holding on to the memory of this day for a LONG time!

...and of course her boyfriend came home on sunday, and she told him all about her day, which of course led to them having sex... while all i got was a topless bj... cause her pussy if not mine, it's her boyfriend's, and apparently now it's also Matt's!
IT - I hate when that happens. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Vin231
Virgin

Re: any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

Unread post by Vin231 » Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 pm

What a great Saturday for your sexy hot wife and Matt. Sounds like it was much needed for Matt to get some good pussy for a change. Fucking her 3 times sounds like a great day and you got your garage cleaned. Win win. Love that it’s the BF and Matt’s pussy now. Have you figured out how to plan the next fuck date? Saw your wife’s pic. She is so freaking Hot. Do love her beautiful tits. OMG,they look amazing and delicious. Going to read your other post next. Thanks for sharing.