any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 pm

i posted in another story about a long time friend of mine, and my wife. He and I go back to middle school. since he and his wife got married she has basically lost all sex drive. twice now we have been able to arrange for him to hook up with my wife, without his wife knowing. my wife and i are actually really enjoying trying to find ways for him to see her, excuses for him to get away from his wife and spend some time alone with mine... she said the sex isnt the best shes had, but the game around it is exciting, so she gave my friend an open invite to have sex with her any time he can get away from his wife! trouble is finding a way to get away from his wife without raising suspicions.

i know some people wont approve of this, since he is married, but i've already made a post about that...

for everyone else, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for us? jen and i want to find a way for them to hook up again... anyone have any suggestions?
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: any suggestions for my wife and my friend?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:42 pm

I've had coworkers who have camping/hunting trips with "the guys" and the wives don't go. Perhaps you can have some type of similar excuse?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:44 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 pm
i posted in another story about a long time friend of mine, and my wife. He and I go back to middle school. since he and his wife got married she has basically lost all sex drive. twice now we have been able to arrange for him to hook up with my wife, without his wife knowing. my wife and i are actually really enjoying trying to find ways for him to see her, excuses for him to get away from his wife and spend some time alone with mine... she said the sex isnt the best shes had, but the game around it is exciting, so she gave my friend an open invite to have sex with her any time he can get away from his wife! trouble is finding a way to get away from his wife without raising suspicions.

i know some people wont approve of this, since he is married, but i've already made a post about that...

for everyone else, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for us? jen and i want to find a way for them to hook up again... anyone have any suggestions?
IT - I can't remember how far apart you guys live, but if isn't too far, there is always the perfect excuse of having similar interests, hobbies, sports. For some of that there are "projects" that need a second pair of hands...... Of course at some point his wife may desire to see the results of some of this time spent so there needs to be legit stuff going on too.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:02 pm

It seems to me the obvious would be that one friend is visiting another friend.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:41 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:02 pm
og course, but then what do we say if / when his wife wants to join him? How do we set up time for him to see my wife without his wife around? ...if it were just friends visiting then why couldnt his wife come?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:53 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:41 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
og course, but then what do we say if / when his wife wants to join him? How do we set up time for him to see my wife without his wife around? ...if it were just friends visiting then why couldnt his wife come?
IT - As I put it in an earlier reply:
- I can't remember how far apart you guys live, but if isn't too far, there is always the perfect excuse of having similar interests, hobbies, sports. For some of that there are "projects" that need a second pair of hands...... Of course at some point his wife may desire to see the results of some of this time spent so there needs to be legit stuff going on too.
- So clearly the three of you need to have a strategy session.

The_college_try
Virgin

Unread post by The_college_try » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:15 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:53 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
- I can't remember how far apart you guys live, but if isn't too far, there is always the perfect excuse of having similar interests, hobbies, sports. For some of that there are "projects" that need a second pair of hands...... Of course at some point his wife may desire to see the results of some of this time spent so there needs to be legit stuff going on too.
That could play on InvisibleTwin’s “inconveniencing” kink as well. He could say that he’s coming over to do some work in the yard (or something similar) and then, since you’d need evidence of that, poor old InvisibleTwin would have to be out doing work by himself while his wife gets fucked.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:34 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

...snip...

Tennis is not a game one picks up quickly, but as long lurker notes, a shared sport can offer some opportunities. I never dallied with any of the women in our couples group (we had formed mixed, mens and women's tennis teams), but there were always others on those other teams with whom the signals were sent and received and the arrangement of some practice time easily morphed into some additional fun when the stars and planets aligned. There is something about women who play sports that gives them an extra dose of sexual energy.

So while not tennis, perhaps another sport you 4 can pursue that will lead to unsuspicious time together?
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:03 am

The_college_try wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:15 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
That could play on InvisibleTwin’s “inconveniencing” kink as well. He could say that he’s coming over to do some work in the yard (or something similar) and then, since you’d need evidence of that, poor old InvisibleTwin would have to be out doing work by himself while his wife gets fucked.
oh shit, i like that! ...i really like that! thats actually really hot! I'm forced to do the work of two men, so that theres evidence, while my wife gets fucked by my friend in my bed... WOW, thats hot

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am

The_college_try wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
we dont have a yard cause we live in an apartment, but i love the idea! I'm gonna try to find something like that!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:05 am

The_college_try wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
oh man, I got it! we dont have a yard, but we do have a garage! ...a garage that badly needs cleaning and organizing! I've been meaning to get to it for a while, but it's a bit of a daunting task. probly not something that even two guys can get done in a single day! that's PERFECT! Thank you so much for the idea!

I'm gonna see if I can set it up for some time in the next week or two, for my old friend, that I've known since middle school, to come over with out his wife, on the pretense of helping me clean and organize our garage! ...so that when he gets here he can take my naked wife into my bedroom and fuck her on my bed, while I do the work in the garage by myself! ...man, i LOVE this!

maybe we'll try to make a whole day out of it, so my friend can get as much time as possible with my wife... while I work hard to make it look like two guys were cleaning the garage, not just one.

damn, this is literally my perfect scenario! I get heavily inconvenienced while my wife has sex without me around!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:31 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
Are you friends with all of your friend's wives?
My husband has many friends who visit without their wives, in fact, most. Most of my friends visit without their wives (I have mostly male friends). I guess I don't see why you think she would be included in a visit between you and her husband.

The_college_try
Virgin

Unread post by The_college_try » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:38 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:05 am
oh man, I got it! we dont have a yard, but we do have a garage! ...a garage that badly needs cleaning and organizing! I've been meaning to get to it for a while, but it's a bit of a daunting task. probly not something that even two guys can get done in a single day! that's PERFECT! Thank you so much for the idea!

I'm gonna see if I can set it up for some time in the next week or two, for my old friend, that I've known since middle school, to come over with out his wife, on the pretense of helping me clean and organize our garage! ...so that when he gets here he can take my naked wife into my bedroom and fuck her on my bed, while I do the work in the garage by myself! ...man, i LOVE this!

maybe we'll try to make a whole day out of it, so my friend can get as much time as possible with my wife... while I work hard to make it look like two guys were cleaning the garage, not just one.

damn, this is literally my perfect scenario! I get heavily inconvenienced while my wife has sex without me around!
That’s a very hot scenario! Even better if it goes all day. Your friend and your wife can come down to the garage and take a look around to make sure you’re making enough progress.

“Oh no, it looks like he’s a bit behind. Why don’t you call your wife and say you’ll need another couple hours? That way he can spend a few more hours scrubbing the floor while you fuck me again.”

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:11 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:05 am
The_college_try wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - Seeing how much social media plays a roll these days, some pictures need to be taken with your friend included showing the progress over several hours. And he needs to look correctly sweaty and dirty.
- Perhaps too your wife should be shown as out and about. Then you guys could have a dinner/bbq and invite his wife over to cover.