my wife's naked weekend with her boyfriend and FWB's

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wife's naked weekend with her boyfriend and FWB's

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm

my wife had a pretty fun weekend! quick recap, my wife's boyfriend, Chris, is a candualist. he's into exhibitionism, and gets off on showing my wife / his girlfriend's naked body to other guys. my wife, Jen, is an exhibitionist and gets off on being the only one naked in a room full of clothed guys... and I am a cuck who is 99% pussy denied and gets off on my wife fucking other guys without me around. I'm only allowed to see my wife's pussy if another gy is also seeing it, and once per year on our anniversary... my wife has two other FWB's, Mark and John, and she has a self-imposed rule that when ever she is around one or both of them she HAS to be naked. Mark and John both have open invites to see / touch / and fuck her all they want... Chris is more turned on by other guys SEEing her naked, but doesnt mind other guys fucking her... Mark and John are roommates, and I posted before how Jen met them, and how the situation got started, but she has only seen them a few times.

this past weekend, Chris was really wanting to show her off, so he arranged a whole weekend with mark and john, at their place. this was the first time she has spent the night with mark and john... Chris' goal was for Jen to spend the whole weekend completely naked at mark and john's place. so he arranged this whole thing...

Jen and Chris has friday, saturday, and sunday off, i only had saturday and sunday off... heres what we did, by chris' plan... i had no say in this... Chris own's jen's pussy, he says what does and doesnt happen to it, and he instructed her to show it to mark and john as much as possible all weekend...

friday morning, jen and chris drove over to mark and john's place. when she left she was just wearing jeans and a hoodie, nothing else. when they got there, first thing chris did was take jen's clothes off of her, and lock them in his car. leaving her fully naked without access to clothes at all.

after work i was able to join them. when i got there she was sitting on the couch, naked, one leg hanging over the arm rest, the other stretched out across mark, who was sitting next to her, and gently rubbing her clit. while chris and john were gathered around, chillin in the living room.

i joined them for a few hours, but they had no room for me to crash there. chris told mark and john he wanted jen to stay there, and stay naked all weekend, so he was fine with her staying the night, and sleeping in one or other of their rooms... this was not the first time they had fucked her, just the first time it was overnight.

with jen staying the night, i was told there was no room for me, so id have to go home. and chris was given the option of crashing on the couch. he elected to go home, and let jen stay there over night by herself... so late friday night chris and i took off... and he had jen's clothes in his car!

Chris and i headed back over there, together, the next morning, around 11, so as to not be too early... but we left her clothes at home!

yes, both mark and john got to have sex with her friday night... she had sex with mark first, then went to john's room, had sex with him, and fell asleep in his bed.

jen's task was to stay naked, and exposed, all weekend, no matter what... we hung out with them all day saturday... three times during the day chris ordered grub hub. the 2nd and third time the driver was a dude, so chris opened the door all the way, allowing him to see jen, naked, spread out on the couch!

saturday night came and chris and i went home again, leaving jenn there, without her clothes... and yes, more sex happened!

we went back sunday afternoon... chris wanted to give them more time alone, to see jen's body... he was really getting turned on by this!

when we got there, jen was with mark, in his room, and john was alone on the couch. john told us that she had been naked the whole time, and both he and mark were taking turns taking her to their rooms...

she came out, found me and chris... she was all sweaty, red faced, messed up hair... she saw us and smiled! i could tell she was having all kinds of fun! this is exactly her kink!

chris brought her clothes this time, but left them in the car. we spent the day there again. then sunday night, chris went to the car, got her clothes, brought them back, let her finally get dressed, and we all went home... i drove, while chris and jen made out in the back seat.

when we got home, chris stripped her again, and led her straight to his room... he didnt have to, but he left the door open... i overheard her tell him that her pussy was soar from the weekend, would he like a blowjob instead, and he said no he wants the pussy... and she said okay... he says what happens to the pussy and she abids! ... as im writing this post it is 3pm on monday, and they have not come out of the room yet... i can only imagine how much sex they have had since getting home last night!

meanwhile, im the one married to her and i dont even get to see her pussy...
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Veryaware
Experienced

Re: my wife's naked weekend with her boyfriend and FWB's

Unread post by Veryaware » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:43 pm

Thanks for the update, I always enjoy reading your posts and imagining your wife's smile, and obvious pleasure being naked gor others.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:44 am

Gives new meaning to the term "clothing optional".

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:59 am

Enjoyed this very much, thank you!