Finding the Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
INcouple
Prepubescent

Finding the Bull

Unread post by INcouple » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:16 am

New here and wanted to ask seasoned others, how did you find your Bull. Not sure if i should try some app or website. Any advice will be helpful. thanks

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: Finding the Bull

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:43 am

So your wife is willing? You have both decided to move ahead with it?

Does she have any old lovers she would like to hook up with again? Are there any mutual guy friends she finds interesting?

There are websites to meet people.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm

First off, we wouldn't even consider playing with a guy that calls himself a Bull(shit), the guys are toys to us, use them till the battery's go low and toss them aside. We have never needed or wanted to find a guy online. We have a lot of old boyfriends, friends, and guys we have met (normally we only use married guys, they are safer in every way).

Key is that you as a couple always agree to what will happen and control each situation, this sex is for you and not the toy. Know what you both want out of it and cater to the others needs. I personally love watching and masturbating Laurie having sex with a guy, she love seeing me doing it, win win.

Good luck on your adventure
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm
First off, we wouldn't even consider playing with a guy that calls himself a Bull(shit)
A bit harsh but having seen the amount of sleazy assholes, out for whatever they can get, that you have to sift through online, I don't blame you.
I hate referring to myself as a bull because I associate it with guys like those but what else can you call it?

I always wonder why there aren't agencies for this kind of thing. It would be so much easier for all involved.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:53 am

Married co-worker of my wife's. They had a mutual interest and my wife had given him oral sex before we married, - it was natural for her to invite him to be a regular in our marital bed. She knew him well, and I came to know him well. It was more than sex for my wife and her love for him added excitement, pleasure and satisfaction for all three of us. He was able to stay with my wife sometimes when I traveled for work and there was many months he was in my wife more than I was.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:15 am

It is so hard to find the right bull. I agree with mgcouplemn that I would tend to steer clear from guys who call themselves a "bull". I wasn't looking for "bullish" behaviour. In fact, the best bulls have been attentive, articulate and focussed on pleasure - not "bullish" at all. I think that if you seek someone and mention the word "bull" then you might attract the wrong kind of person - a lot of guys out there are not familiar with the lifestyle and simply don't understand the term.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 pm

I agree with Mgcouplemn that for us as well meeting with someone refering to himself as "bull" would be a very rare thing.

In general there are two different ways to find a playpartner: online and offline. Both ways haveadvantages as well as disadvantages.

Online using facebook, datins sites or fetlive etc. it is way easier to to find people that fit you regard to kinks. However filtering those to make sure they have social skills to fit you as well might be so hard that might prefer the more offline alternative- especially if you are looking for some long term playpartner.

You might look for potential playpartners everywhere. If you are into more kinky stuff it might be worth to attend some munchs. Of course most people there are not looking for playpartners, but some might be and you might have more common ground with them compared to the guy you met in a bar.

How did we find other people: fetlife, facebook, a loval gym and mostly local munchs.

Kast but not least let me clarify one thing: It might seem as if I would promote bdsm munchs as some sort of datings event. They are not !
When you get to know people better and thy are looking for a playpartner as well you might be a fit, but that is not their purpose. They are just a kind of informal gatheringof like minded people (kinksters) - usually in a bar, restaurant etc.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-