Doing everything but…………

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chester916
Virgin

Doing everything but…………

Unread post by Chester916 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:00 am

My wife of 25 years has been aware of my sexually submissive tendencies for our entire relationship. I have a very small penis that for years, she proclaimed was enough. A few years back, we introduced a very large strap on dildo that I use on her. Her reactions when we use compared to sex with me are like “ night and day.” She loves it. Now, she has turned on some power and we have some specific rules I must follow. She doesn’t touch my penis, controls and rations my orgasms, I must wear a condom if she allows me inside her, etc.

She continues to expand and enjoy her power and sexual needs, but also refuses to be sexual with another person. I want her to cuckold me so badly. We put an add on FEELD, but haven’t met anybody yet and she claims that even if we find a prospective bull, she is very unlikely to take that next step and be sexual with him. How can I finally help to get us to take that next step. We do virtually everything a cuckold couple does other than the actual cuckolding. HELP, I am 60 years old and it’s getting late.

kelfer
Virgin

Re: Doing everything but…………

Unread post by kelfer » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:52 am

Enjoy your wife's playful and awesome new activities. DO NOT pressure her. Most women who cuckold their husbands at one point or another said that it would never happen so just let things progress at her pace. She may surprise you....don't ruin the fun with never-ending pressure. If it doesn't happen it wasn't meant to be. Enjoy the journey.