Would you believe???????

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BFofGF
Trainable

Would you believe???????

Unread post by BFofGF » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:34 pm

We just recently celebrated our seventh anniversary, and also our seventh year of being involved in a loving cuckolding relationship. Below is a snippet of a letter that I wrote to my girlfriend & I read to her before our anniversary dinner.!

If eight years ago someone told you that you be dating a man that you would only allow to fuck you twice a year would you believe them? Birthday anniversary and special occasions possibly but only if he’s a really good boy?

Would you believe that he will allow to fuck whoever you want and he would remain 100% faithful with all of his focus on you and that he would live his sexual life vicariously through you and with you?

Would you believe that he would want to watch you getting fucked by men who who have bigger cocks than him? Would you believe that he would put your pleasure ahead of his and want you to experience best possible sex on the planet?

Would you believe that when you became close enough and trusted the guy friends that you fuck that you , you would let them come in your pussy, and that your BF would not only enjoy, but end up craving That you make him lick any and all cum from your lovers out of your filled pussy?

Would you believe that your boyfriend and you would suck cock together?

Would you believe that your boyfriend would support you 100% in fucking other guys even big strong athletic muscular well hung brown and black guys?

Would you believe that you would become your boyfriend’s dominant and that he would be sexually sidelined and submissive to you in the bedroom & in ever increasing ways?

Would you believe that you would become a strong, confident, sexually empowered woman, with the full support of a cuck who is 100% faithful and obedient?

Would you believe that you would become a cuckoldress ????

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Re: Would you believe???????

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:57 am

And her response was?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:56 am

Not a bad idea! I hope to be able to write something like this for my partner one day. Everything except the sucking cock part lol... Creampies might also be a no-no for me but everything else is on point!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:31 pm

I would believe all of that. Great life for a cuck.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:59 am

BFofGF wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:34 pm
We just recently celebrated our seventh anniversary, and also our seventh year of being involved in a loving cuckolding relationship. Below is a snippet of a letter that I wrote to my girlfriend & I read to her before our anniversary dinner.!

If eight years ago someone told you that you be dating a man that you would only allow to fuck you twice a year would you believe them? Birthday anniversary and special occasions possibly but only if he’s a really good boy? ....

.....Would you believe that you would become a strong, confident, sexually empowered woman, with the full support of a cuck who is 100% faithful and obedient?

Would you believe that you would become a cuckoldress ????
Yes, please report back and tell us what her response was.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:09 am

Hope she was extremely pleased. What did she give you for the anniversary?

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 pm

My GF basically just said “ NO I never thought I’d be a cuckoldress
But I can’t imagine our relationship any other way and there’s no turning back “

I agree ! There’s no turning back and our love & lust keeps growing year after year !

I’m actually very proud of her and how far she’s come . Her confidence in the bedroom is just incredible and powerful!

Yesterday she kinda broke down and with tears in her eyes said she’s so very happy and she literally said “ I can’t believe what an absolute whore I am “ I looked her in the eyes, and I said “I can’t believe what an absolute cuck I am ! “ We both laughed and said at the same time “ I wouldn’t want it any other way “

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:57 am

To us, sharing that extremely truth moment is what our a large part of our intimacy and closeness are all about !

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 am

BFofGF wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 pm
But I can’t imagine our relationship any other way and there’s no turning back “

I agree ! There’s no turning back and our love & lust keeps growing year after year !

I’m actually very proud of her and how far she’s come . Her confidence in the bedroom is just incredible and powerful!

Yesterday she kinda broke down and with tears in her eyes said she’s so very happy and she literally said “ I can’t believe what an absolute whore I am “ I looked her in the eyes, and I said “I can’t believe what an absolute cuck I am ! “ We both laughed and said at the same time “ I wouldn’t want it any other way “
Every cucks dream. I know that this would be true for me at least!

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:02 pm

BFofGF wrote:

I doubt my wife would ever describe herself as a whore. However, she would happily admit to being promiscuous.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:08 pm

I have an issue about a woman being called a whore (sometimes by herself). Because we refer to a man who has sex with many women a “stud” while a woman who has sex with many men gets labeled a whore.
Ok I am off my soap box
But love the open communication between the two of you

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:20 pm

BFofGF wrote:

That's so damn wholesome. What a dream you're living. Thanks a lot for sharing!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 pm

Thank You BFofGF

This is a wonderful romantic story,
so lovely to see the love shared between a Wonderful Lady who has fully liberated Herself and is now living the Life She deserves with a devoted, loving submissive husband who worships Here, serves Her and obeys Her; while enjoying the sex-life that such a Lady deserves. Just keep loving Her.

I agree with Venus-can, I emotionally reacts if anybody refers to such a Lady as a "Whore", I hope She was being self-ironic.

Dear BFofGF, I would suggest that the next time you are summoned to clean a cream-pie, you should tell Her in clear terms that She is living the Life She was born to live, that you love Her and admire Her for what She is, and that the term "whore" is a remnant of the time when males where using such terms to suppress Women, it should be politically uncorrect long time ago.

Sincere regards
elina
(submissive male)