Birthday Present Cuckolding

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Re: Birthday Present Cuckolding

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:29 am

elina wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:22 pm
I feel confident that the young man who just lost his virginity with the Lady he has fancied since before puberty will now be even more infatuated with your Wife than ever before. Hopefully, your Wife will also have had a wonderful experience. Your next challenge now will be to navigate the landscape to stay on good terms with everyone. The best way to help the young male now, may not be to cut him off. Maybe better to make him understand that you will always remain the hubby of your wonderful Wife Nicole, but that you will also be happy to see Nicole mentoring him to become a good lover for his future wife whenever he meets Her.

Or do you have different thoughts?

Sincerely
elina
Honestly. I'm more than a little jealous of A. I wish I'd had the same opportunity when I was that age with the older girls I crushed on. Nicole seems to be wanting to continue things with A. At least for now. And while I'm scared about the implications, I also really want her to as well. Playing it by the ear for now.
venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:15 am
I do have one question - is A's dad not in the picture?
He is, and is aware. He was just already at work that day.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:07 am

Thanks Nicolescucky

I fully share your jealousy, all young males should be trained by Beatiful, experienced Ladies who are 15+ years older than the boy to be converted to a male and thought how to please a Lady. Naturally, if the Lady is so successful in Her training that She enjoys this, she should be rewarded by the boy who will just long to do anything for Her.

I am glad Nicole may want to continue with A for a while and that you want this for Her to.

Play it by ear and demonstrate your love and devotion to your Wife Nicole by making sure you will love Her regardless of what She choses for Her and A now. To me it was especially hot that you accompanied Nicole over and took the instructions from A's mum to sit and waith while Nicole gave A his birthday present. I think that shows that you picked a wonderfully descriptive login-name for OHW ;)

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:34 am

Thanks NC for a well written initial account of A's birthday present from Nicole. As elina pointed out you are a very supportive husband by choosing to accompany her to A's house and waiting patiently (with angst) for her to call you to cleanup. I think it is very generous of both of you to initiate A into sex the right way.
BTW you do write very well and I think most readers here do understand that real life can get in the way of posting. Looking forward to your continuing journey....

viking53
Prepubescent

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Hi NC

Just wondering how things have developed since the birthday activities. Is Nicole still devoting herself to the boy next door? What is your situation in relation to them?

Vin231
Virgin

Unread post by Vin231 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:53 am

Hello NC, Sounds like A had a hell of a first time with Nicole. I think it must have been an Amazing time for Nicole to be his 18th birthday present.as . one he will never forget. I really think it had to blow his mind when you come in and crawled between Nicole's legs and eat her fresh creampie that he just gave her. WOW. How did you enjoy his cum? Did they both talk to you while you were busy cleaning Nicole up?
So looking forward to hearing more about the night time Nicole had with A and what has been happening since the birthday.

Late
Prepubescent

Unread post by Late » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 pm

As incredible as the initial present she gave him was, I am curious to learn more about the rest of the day; what she had in mind for him, how he handled it, and how involved you were and how you handled it. Great story. You definitely captured and reported more detail than I would have in the same circumstances. Thanks for sharing with me/us.

Late