Birthday Present Cuckolding

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Birthday Present Cuckolding

Unread post by nicolescucky » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 am

Hi Everyone. Needing some advice and hoping you can help.

For some quick background. My wife 32F (Nicole - pseudonym) and I 34M are in our early 30s, no kids. She’s your incredibly attractive, typical ‘aussie’ girl with dirty blonde hair, a smile that makes you melt, absolute knock out of a body, and she looks almost 10 years younger than she actually is so she’s always getting attention from men wherever she goes.

We’ve been happily married for 4 years now after meeting in uni, bar one small issue being my tiny size. While she has always said she doesn’t mind, and she loves me for me and we’ve used dildos, sheaths/extenders in the past. It’s something that has definitely caused issues as I know she’s craved that realistic feel inside her. Over time, cuckolding fantasies and teasing along those lines have slowly crept into our time in bed together to both our liking and it’s helped improve our sex life, even if we haven’t actually done anything irl.

We recently moved back into my wife’s childhood home in Inner Melbourne around 6 months ago after her mom passed away, and left it to her in her will. Next door lives an Indian-Aussie family with two kids (wife is Aussie, husband is Indian) who’s lived there since she was young herself. She was always really close with the mum who was almost an older sister to her. Youngest of their kids and only one still at home is currently 17 and my wife used to babysit him when they were younger - she’d often tell me stories about how even as a little boy, he always had a massive and very obvious crush on her, and how he used to absolutely adore her, always following her around like a puppy etc. She no doubt has a soft spot for him too.

He’s since developed quite well with puberty being very kind to him at his now ~6’1 height, chocolate brown skin and muscles everywhere. Ever since we got back, I’ve caught him staring at her like a deer in headlights a few times when the families have been together especially a couple of pool parties where she was in her bikini, along with him trying to flirt with her. Also caught her staring (oggling) at him mowing our lawn for us once too wearing just a pair of shorts. She was practically drooling seeing him all sweaty, and she attacked me that night in bed like never before.

Now getting to the point. While she’s always been insistent that she doesn’t need another man much as I try and push her to try it. Last week while having me eat her out after I came inside her following our typical 30 second long scissoring of me rubbing around and at the entrance to her pussy. She was teasing me as is usual for us now about how I was actually eating her bull’s cum from her pussy and I have to do a good job cleaning her else she’ll get pregnant with her bull’s black baby. She then brought up how the boy next door was turning 18 soon and she was wanting to get him a really good birthday present now that he was finally becoming a man.

A little taken aback, and wondering why she brought it up randomly while I was cleaning her, I asked her what she was thinking, and she replied saying wouldn’t it be awesome if she could give herself to him as a present for his special day as she knows there is likely nothing he’d want more. And moreover, it would satisfy my long standing fantasy as well of her being with another man, especially one who’s not white like us.

I told her I’ll think about it. Nicole’s already brought it up with his mum who certainly finds it kind of kinky, she also thinks it’s kind of sweet given their history that being his first love, Nicole’ll be the one to take his virginity, and so has no objections long as he agrees too on the day. Nicole’s since been planning the whole thing in anticipation of me agreeing. She’s wanting it to be a surprise where she maybe goes into his room in the morning in lingerie and a bow to wake him up so he can unwrap her. Or they go out together on a date night, and then get a hotel where she can fuck him all night long.

His 18th is later this week, so there isn’t much time left to decide. She’s told me if I don’t want to, then she won’t do it. If I’m being honest, my mind has been going crazy since she brought it up. On the one side, there is little I’ve wanted more sexually, than her to cuckold me. But I’m still hesitant and kind of worried about the potential implications if we actually do it for real.

Don’t know if anyone else has ever gone through something similar, or would have any advice on how to proceed. Would love some thoughts.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Birthday Present Cuckolding

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:23 am

No one can tell you and your wife how to deal with this. Every couple entering non-monogamous relationships have to face their moment of truth. If you really don't think you can handle it then don't proceed. You can't un-ring a bell.

However, if after all the talking and role playing, if you pull back now is sending her mixed messages. That can have consequences of its own.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:04 pm

nicolescucky wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 am

For some quick background. My wife 32F (Nicole - pseudonym) and I 34M are in our early 30s, no kids. She’s your incredibly attractive, typical ‘aussie’ girl with dirty blonde hair, a smile that makes you melt, absolute knock out of a body, and she looks almost 10 years younger than she actually is so she’s always getting attention from men wherever she goes.

We’ve been happily married for 4 years now after meeting in uni, bar one small issue being my tiny size. While she has always said she doesn’t mind, and she loves me for me and we’ve used dildos, sheaths/extenders in the past. It’s something that has definitely caused issues as I know she’s craved that realistic feel inside her. Over time, cuckolding fantasies and teasing along those lines have slowly crept into our time in bed together to both our liking and it’s helped improve our sex life, even if we haven’t actually done anything irl.

We recently moved back into my wife’s childhood home in Inner Melbourne around 6 months ago after her mom passed away, and left it to her in her will. Next door lives an Indian-Aussie family with two kids (wife is Aussie, husband is Indian) who’s lived there since she was young herself. She was always really close with the mum who was almost an older sister to her. Youngest of their kids and only one still at home is currently 17 and my wife used to babysit him when they were younger - she’d often tell me stories about how even as a little boy, he always had a massive and very obvious crush on her, and how he used to absolutely adore her, always following her around like a puppy etc. She no doubt has a soft spot for him too.

He’s since developed quite well with puberty being very kind to him at his now ~6’1 height, chocolate brown skin and muscles everywhere. Ever since we got back, I’ve caught him staring at her like a deer in headlights a few times when the families have been together especially a couple of pool parties where she was in her bikini, along with him trying to flirt with her. Also caught her staring (oggling) at him mowing our lawn for us once too wearing just a pair of shorts. She was practically drooling seeing him all sweaty, and she attacked me that night in bed like never before.

Now getting to the point. While she’s always been insistent that she doesn’t need another man much as I try and push her to try it. Last week while having me eat her out after I came inside her following our typical 30 second long scissoring of me rubbing around and at the entrance to her pussy. She was teasing me as is usual for us now about how I was actually eating her bull’s cum from her pussy and I have to do a good job cleaning her else she’ll get pregnant with her bull’s black baby. She then brought up how the boy next door was turning 18 soon and she was wanting to get him a really good birthday present now that he was finally becoming a man.

A little taken aback, and wondering why she brought it up randomly while I was cleaning her, I asked her what she was thinking, and she replied saying wouldn’t it be awesome if she could give herself to him as a present for his special day as she knows there is likely nothing he’d want more. And moreover, it would satisfy my long standing fantasy as well of her being with another man, especially one who’s not white like us.

I told her I’ll think about it. Nicole’s already brought it up with his mum who certainly finds it kind of kinky, she also thinks it’s kind of sweet given their history that being his first love, Nicole’ll be the one to take his virginity, and so has no objections long as he agrees too on the day. Nicole’s since been planning the whole thing in anticipation of me agreeing. She’s wanting it to be a surprise where she maybe goes into his room in the morning in lingerie and a bow to wake him up so he can unwrap her. Or they go out together on a date night, and then get a hotel where she can fuck him all night long.

His 18th is later this week, so there isn’t much time left to decide. She’s told me if I don’t want to, then she won’t do it. If I’m being honest, my mind has been going crazy since she brought it up. On the one side, there is little I’ve wanted more sexually, than her to cuckold me. But I’m still hesitant and kind of worried about the potential implications if we actually do it for real.

Don’t know if anyone else has ever gone through something similar, or would have any advice on how to proceed. Would love some thoughts.
NC - I have to say, that must have been an interesting conversation as a married woman to bring up with a teenage males Mother. :o :shock: :lol:

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 pm

Age old advice here about such situations; your wife as you say attracts men easily. Does she really need to play with the guy next door? Let's say they do have sex, goes well at first, but then goes poorly. The dynamic with the neighbors is forever thrown off. Further, your neighbors would then know you're not monogamous...and what happens if other people find out because of them? Family? Friends? Jobs? Who knows how that can turn out. I get the appeal of her being a birthday gift for an 18 year old virgin. There's a lot of appeal to that. But, it would be so easy to find some other bull without all the potential complications.

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:16 pm

My wife might get a lot of interest from other men, but she isn't actually interested in any of them back. She sees the majority of men (not entirely inaccurate) in Australia, and white men especially as egotistical, meatheads and bogans with barely two brain cells to rub together. Which was always kind of the sticking point of us not bringing the fantasy into real life as she needs to feel that emotional connection with a man in order to sleep with him with the physical being the added bonus. This boy is therefore perhaps the sole exception where given their history and the mutual crush/love knowing he is damn sensitive and sweet, why she's comfortable about taking the leap with him specifically while also being able to do something special for someone she cares about who she just so happens to find super physically attractive too. I don't really see the option of some other bull to do it irl really arising at any point in the future.

In terms of the dynamic with the neighbours, as mentioned before, his mum was a pseudo older sister/guide/mentor/second mother for Nicole growing up so they have always been very close, and have basically restarted where they left off as biffles since we moved back. With the almost daily goss sessions between them after work at their house or ours going at it like two school girls, so I don't see anything that happens really changing that. His mum is both super open minded, and literally called it cute and sweet that Nicole'd think of that knowing how close the two of them were when he was little.

I guess it's just something I'd really wanted for ages, and kind of resigned myself long ago that it likely wasn't going to happen anyways. That it's all happening now, and so suddenly has me shook that mentally I'm swinging wildly from the extreme of 'Maybe we shouldn't' to 'We'll probably never get this chance again, and wouldn't it be cool if he became her full time boyfriend even?"

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:15 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:04 pm
nicolescucky wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 am

NC - I have to say, that must have been an interesting conversation as a married woman to bring up with a teenage males Mother. :o :shock: :lol:
I was interested until this point. Then it reminded me of another thread on this page.

caged21
Prepubescent

Unread post by caged21 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:11 pm

so it'll hapen?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:06 pm

Interesting thread… is Nicole getting together with the neighbor to offer a unique birthday gift 🎁?

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:50 am

Wow! You are one lucky dude if she goes ahead with this. Looking forward to update

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:51 am

Yeah. It's Flávia Alessandra all over again.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:38 am

My wife usually gives herself as a big birthday present to her boyfriend, on his birthday. She will travel to his town, where his friends only know her as his out of town girlfriend, who comes to town when she can.

He usually parties with his friends on his birthday and she creates a whole seduction event for him, as part of his present.

She will dress for the party, in such a way that makes it clear to him, and all of his friends, that he is getting laid for his birthday.

She wears a bow tie Brawn panty set like the one shown in the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/RSLOVE-Women-Lin ... B0BBGG4J1J

She is literally the present he gets to unwrap at the end of the night, for his birthday. I usually get some photos and video clips.

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:39 am

Just a quick update as people have been asking. I'm happy to say I'm now officially a cuckold.

His birthday was yesterday, and things went better and more amazing than I could have ever hoped. Nicole ended up going with both plans. She woke him up in the morning in lingerie and louboutins she'd had me buy special for the occasion after making me help her get ready. Then they went out on a proper date together later in the day. They got a hotel room after, and I'm sitting here at home at 1am constantly rubbing my little cock looking at all the teasing photos, videos and messages she's sent me while I'm typing this out and unable to sleep thinking about everything that's happened in the past 18 odd hours.

Will hopefully expand in detail later if people are still interested after I've got the full events from Nicole, and have also been able to process everything.

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:50 am

Also. Apologies if this is a dumb question. But how do you reply to private messages on this site? Would like to at least thank those who have given me advice over the past week.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:23 am

You make more than 5 posts and get signed off to PM.

Cuckcuckgoose1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckcuckgoose1 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:47 am

nicolescucky wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:39 am
Just a quick update as people have been asking. I'm happy to say I'm now officially a cuckold.

His birthday was yesterday, and things went better and more amazing than I could have ever hoped. Nicole ended up going with both plans. She woke him up in the morning in lingerie and louboutins she'd had me buy special for the occasion after making me help her get ready. Then they went out on a proper date together later in the day. They got a hotel room after, and I'm sitting here at home at 1am constantly rubbing my little cock looking at all the teasing photos, videos and messages she's sent me while I'm typing this out and unable to sleep thinking about everything that's happened in the past 18 odd hours.

Will hopefully expand in detail later if people are still interested after I've got the full events from Nicole, and have also been able to process everything.
I'm sure there is a wide and plentiful audience looking forward to all the details, me being one of them.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:04 pm

Thanks for your update NC. Looking forward to hearing how Nicole’s date went and how she feels about it. How quick a learner he was, his attributes would be good too.
More than all that though please don’t hold back on expressing your feelings about this and if you see this continuing- either with him or others.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:22 pm

Dear Nicolescucky

Congratulations to you and especially your Wonderful Wife.
I just found this thread and read from the start, please continue to update as you move along.

I feel confident that the young man who just lost his virginity with the Lady he has fancied since before puberty will now be even more infatuated with your Wife than ever before. Hopefully, your Wife will also have had a wonderful experience. Your next challenge now will be to navigate the landscape to stay on good terms with everyone. The best way to help the young male now, may not be to cut him off. Maybe better to make him understand that you will always remain the hubby of your wonderful Wife Nicole, but that you will also be happy to see Nicole mentoring him to become a good lover for his future wife whenever he meets Her.

Or do you have different thoughts?

Sincerely
elina

jcace
Virgin

Unread post by jcace » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:24 am

Maybe you should remove her wedding ring so her young lover can have her wear his ring? That would make it easier for them when at a family gathering, he drops to one knee, and proposes to her. Then she’ll be his fiancé and soon to be wife.

jcace
Virgin

Unread post by jcace » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:24 am

Maybe you should remove her wedding ring so her young lover can have her wear his ring? That would make it easier for them when at a family gathering, he drops to one knee, and proposes to her. Then she’ll be his fiancé and soon to be wife.

krjc
Virgin

Unread post by krjc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

Hello nicholescucky, amazing story.
Ps. from melbourne here and sent you a PM

Vin231
Virgin

Re: Birthday Present

Unread post by Vin231 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:09 am

Congrats on becoming a Real Cuckold. Sounds like the lucky young birthday boy had a hell of a present in your sexy wife Nichole. Looking forward to hearing all the details of how she turned the birthday boy into a man. Sounds like a wonderful date that ended with a overnight hotel stay. I think it was so HOT of Nichole to send you pics and video of her enjoying her new young cock. I do hope you can share a few of the photos.
Best of luck embracing your new role.

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:12 am

Apologies for the MIA. Been crazy busy, both with work, and the happenings with Nicole and the boy (A) next door. (Might just start using initials for simplicity sake going forward else tense is all over the place). The entirety of last weekend from Friday to Sunday was insane, and a constant teasing of me being cucked across the three days. Will definitely require more than one post and I hope to write up the rest of the happenings within the next few days or so.

Going from the start. A's birthday was last Friday, so Nicole had both of us take the day off work on Thursday as well and go shopping to get her everything she needed to wear for the special day. She spent the whole day going from one shop to another trying out several sets of lingerie, asking the shop assistants for their advice instead of me, and eventually settled on a semi sheer lace pair in black, with full garter, stockings and cute little red bows on the bra and panties. Then she had me get her a new pair of black Louboutins, and a new dress for their date the following night, and finally a big red bow to tie around her. I asked about condoms for them and offered to get them for her while she was looking around but she shot me down telling me “not only did [she] really want to feel him inside her raw, but there was no way [she] would deprive A of being able to feel [her] bare pussy either for his first time as [she] wants to make it as magical as possible for him. And this way, [she] could bring me dessert to eat like we’d always fantasised as well”. She also spent the entire day teasing me, with quiet comments here and there about what was to come.

That night when I tried to get her in the mood by trying to kiss her neck, she pushed me away saying she was saving herself for A the next day, so I wasn’t allowed to touch or kiss her from here on out till she said so. So I went back to looking up youtube videos on how to tie a bow properly and cleanly while practicing on a pillow.

Come Friday morning, she got up super early to get ready, and had me get up with her to help her. From getting her coffee and cooking her breakfast to setting out all her clothes and make up while she showered. Then messaging A’s mum that we’ll be there at around 9.30am, helping Nicole put on all her lingerie and pumps, spraying her perfume, and finally tying the bow around her before helping Nicole into a big coat over the top of everything. Then while rubbing my dick through my pants with one hand, and her other on my neck, she started asking me if I was sure about this as there was no going back. That “soon enough she’d have A’s big, brown, Indian cock deep inside her, permanently resizing her pussy. Then even if we could try forget it, I’d feel how loose she was every time from hereon and be constantly reminded of him.” So this was the last chance to back out. Shocked by the words coming out of my wife, I stammered an incomprehensible response of random sounds, but she felt my rapidly growing erection at the same time and told me while chuckling, “good thing your little guy is able to answer a bit more clearly than you huh? Why don’t you come drop me off now sweetie?”. She then gave me a peck on the cheek, wrapped her hand in mine, and she walked both of us out the house and towards next door.

The entire walk even if it was literally 30 seconds, felt like hours to me. Like I could feel every individual heart beat and breath I took. We finally got to their front door, and Nicole rung the bell. A’s mum opened the door with a big smile and hello. Nicole and her gave each other a tight hug, and kiss on each other’s cheeks. Then A’s mum locked hands with Nicole, and seeing I was getting ready to leave, she invited us both in saying I was more than welcome to stay in their house and wait downstairs as she was sure I’d prefer it that way anyways. Before I could answer, Nicole replied for me saying “that’d be so awesome, that way you feel a part of the whole thing as well baby”.

As she walked Nicole to their downstairs lounge and I followed behind, she started talking about how incredible a birthday present this was. How sweet it was of Nicole to do this for him, and how A is going to absolutely love it. She had both of us sit down to wait while she went up to check everything was ready, he wasn’t awake yet etc, then came back down and started gesturing Nicole upstairs. Through all this, while I was taking everything in, and evidently processing, I was still barely present like I was looking at myself from above. Nicole then got up, took off her coat to A’s mum quietly screaming “dayumm girl” and handed it to me. Nicole then kissed my forehead, and said with her trademark warm, room filling smile “Wish me luck cucky. Next time I see you, I’ll be the Hotwife you always dreamed of”. Her saying this finally broke me out of my daze, just in time to see her walk away from me and up the stairs with her perfect, stunning ass swaying from side to side and to feel the hardest erection my little dick has ever had in my life. I then heard some fussing at the stop of the stairs as A’s mum tried fixing up the bow, before I then heard a knock, then a door open and shut shortly after.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:48 am

She started hotwifing 8 years ago for my birthday, and now really gets into it. The last two years she's gotten spit roasted on my birthday. So I say go for it.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:15 am

Thanks for the wonderful update that recounts the start of the events on A's birthday. So looking forward to your updates on how the day unfolded.
I do have one question - is A's dad not in the picture?

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:23 am

Apologies again for the delay. Life gets in the way. Below is the happenings that Nicole told me. Some areas are unfortunately in lesser detail than others based on when she was more graphic and detailed while trying to tease me as she told me everything afterwards. And some are basically totally glossed over too as she told me she purposely wants intimate things to stay secret between her and her new ‘lover’. I’ve tried to include as much as I can. But I’m not the best writer, let alone in the most sane frame of mind when she does tell me all this for me to remember everything, so please do forgive me.

A’s mum came down shortly after, and let me know that she was heading out for a bit, but I was welcome to stay but just don’t make a mess. The next couple of hours and a bit, all I heard right above my head was a combination of A and Nicole giggling together, grunting, and the sound of Nicole moaning and screaming harder and louder than I have ever heard her with me in wave after wave. Including some incredible obscenities I never thought I’d hear come out of my till now, fairly conservative wife’s mouth.

I heard from Nicole later that when she went inside, she first few minutes at least convincing A that he wasn’t dreaming, and this was actually happening. Including that I was both fully aware of, and wanted this to happen as well. How she couldn’t think of a good birthday present now that he was a man, so she figured why not give herself, and they could do whatever he wanted. Given he was quite tentative at first, she took the lead, and started out by having him unwrap the bow around her. After which they spent time making out together and feeling each other up so she could slowly warm him up and get him into touching her. By the end, she said she was sitting in his lap with her legs wrapped tight around him, and pashing as she was grinding on him while he pawed at her ass.

She then had him undress, and started giving him his first ever blow job. From what she told me, he’s a good double my size if not more at ~8” long, and much, much thicker. She had trouble fitting him into her mouth being used to my tiny thing, but he was so wound up from all the making out and grinding anyway that he blew his load fairly quickly in her mouth for which he apologised worried he’d done something wrong.

Being as young as he is, he was still hard and raring to go but terrified he had blown his only chance. Nicole calmed him down making him understand there was no rush, and she loved the taste of him. That they have the whole day and she was totally his so why don’t they keep having fun together.

She then gave him a lap dance teasing him trying to get him even harder again. Followed by which she had him undress her short for her garter, stockings and pumps while spending time teaching him about her body which he was more than eager to worship as she did so by the numerous hickies I later saw all over her. This led up to her telling him that it was his turn to return the favour and eat her out, to which he was incredibly keen. They started off with Nicole on her back, teaching and guiding him on how to please her. I heard he was quite a fast learner, even if he did need direction. Who was more than eager to lap away at her, going so far as to eat her ass as well without instruction (something she’s never even let me do) resulting in her cumming eventually for the first time with him. A then surprised Nicole by asking if she could sit on his face while he ate her out now as he’d always dreamed of being smothered by her pussy and ass while tasting her juices. Nicole was more than happy to oblige and started riding his face. Slowly at first, but soon without any abandon whatsoever as she started cumming in waves at the power of the situation. Soon she was apparently smothering A for real with her pussy, pulling his face into her by his hair to where he couldn’t actually breathe; all while she came directly into his mouth. Being directly downstairs underneath them, I could hear much of this in a fair amount of detail. Especially her screaming and moaning as she came so hard, and it took every ounce of self control I had not to start rubbing my rock hard cock at that point and blowing my load right in their living room.

Meanwhile, Nicole this time was the one apologising profusely to A as he struggled to catch a breath after being suffocated. But he was deliriously happy and laughing about how amazing it was and how this was the single greatest day in his life. Nicole then teased him asking if he was now finally ready to become a man.

She was kind of coy and secretive about them actually having sex. Save for telling me how he was so much bigger than me that she struggled to take him inside her as he stretched her right out that she could feel him deep inside her. And that they started off in missionary first, before going to doggie and finishing off with him cumming inside her in cowgirl. A was quite inexperienced and clumsy as you’d expect. But so eager to please Nicole - in her words like an Energizer bunny, coupled with him being so much bigger than she is used to, that she absolutely loved it.

Which was more than obvious to me already given all her screams I heard from below her across the 40 minutes of so that they fucked. From hearing her loudly going, “go slow baby. please go slow. I’ve never had anyone as big as you inside me” at the start, her regularly screaming “use me with that big cock of yours”, to “it feels so good to have a man inside me at last”, her at least three guttural orgasms while she has never cum from penetration with me, and finally her begging him to cum inside her, and when he asked if she was sure, saying “yessss. fill me up. I need your brown seed deep inside me”. Followed by her fourth, and biggest orgasm as he came in her.

After some muffled noises, and hearing them moving around on the bed. Things went quiet for a bit. I then got a call on my phone from a number I hadn’t seen before. Hesitant, but thinking it may be someone calling from work due to an emergency, I picked it up. Only to hear Nicole come on the line and tell me, “hope you were able to hear alright. now come upstairs cucky”. I super tentatively dragged my legs up the stairs. Every step feeling so damn heavy. Unsure what awaited me, or whether I’d be able to take what I did see. I stood at A’s door, felt it was wrong of me to just barge in. So I knocked, then waited. Heard Nicole and A giggle a bit, before he said, “come in, Mr NC”.

What I saw as I walked in with my little cock tenting obviously in my pants was A sprawled out on his back on the bed totally nude. Nicole in just her stockings and garter lying down on his chest half on top of A nuzzling into him. Her arms on his neck and face, while he had one also on her face and his other groping her ass. They were kissing so tenderly and lovingly that I actually started getting jealous thinking how dare he touch my wife like that. But at the same time seeing her white skin contrasted with his brown Indian skin I couldn’t help but think it was such a magically beautiful sight. My eyes finally started moving down Nicole’s body, past her ass and to her now red, swollen, and quite obviously battered pussy, with a little of A’s cum visible on her lips. Just then, she let out a little queef as air escaped from her pussy, blowing little bubbles in the cum that then came streaming out of her like a torrent.

Both Nicole and A stopped kissing for a second as this made them both chuckle. Nicole then turned around, looked right at me and said. “Well come on. Best do your job eating out your dessert. Make sure you get every single drop. Unless you actually do want us to have a brown baby”. Once again, it felt almost out of body where I can’t remember choosing to. But could see myself walking towards the bed, getting on the edge, and diving head first into her wet, used pussy. Grabbing her ass cheeks with my hands so I could open her up wide and get right into her pussy while mindful that I wasn’t allowed to lick her asshole at the same. The last thing I heard was A going “Noooo way. Can’t believe you were right Nicole”.

There is still more from the weekend. Even if I don't have in as great detail from Nicole. I'll type out the rest of what happened the following days, and has happened since shortly when I have the time.
Last edited by nicolescucky on Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.