kissing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
emca753
Experienced

kissing

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:05 am

Does anyone sense a different smell to your wife's face when you kiss her after her boyfriend goes home ?

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: kissing

Unread post by annsman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:37 am

Not particularly as she very rarely gives oral to completion, she sees oral both giving and receiving as foreplay before he makes love to her and cums inside her.

However, I think her whole body smells different with an erotic mixture of their sweat and obviously his semen in her pussy. I don’t know, but maybe her excitement also affects her hormones and changes her body smell as well.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:49 pm

This is a common sensation - KK's scent changes dramatically after she's had sex with another man, or men. It varies; a blend of her own scents, the sweet musk of her pussy after arousal, sweat, her piss and/or cum, her perfume, her hair, even her basic pheromones seem different.

Then there's what her lovers leave behind; cum, sweat, cologne, it can be on her breath, face, in her hair, on her skin... it's incredibly erotic.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:29 pm

Along with what annsman and jw said, Farmgirl does have a very different, yet very pleasant smell to her face and breath.
I have always likened it to puppy breath, one of those smells I find enjoyable. She refers to it as " cock breath " :lol: .