Watching through the keyhole

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Experimenti3
Virgin

Watching through the keyhole

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:06 pm

We are a cuckold couple, and my wife has a lover for the last 7 years. Usually he comes in our house, we have a spare room which we use as a playroom. Usually I am with them, but sometimes they decide to be alone. That’s why I put a camera in that room (they are aware of that of course) so that I can watch them and enjoy when they meet alone. Her lover came tonight and I tried to watch them on the cam, unfortunately I couldn’t login. So, I was forced to watch through the keyhole. However, it was very exciting as well :)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: Watching through the keyhole

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:14 am

Are you usually aroused and stroking when watching?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:58 am

Experimenti3 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:06 pm
We are a cuckold couple, and my wife has a lover for the last 7 years. Usually he comes in our house, we have a spare room which we use as a playroom. Usually I am with them, but sometimes they decide to be alone. That’s why I put a camera in that room (they are aware of that of course) so that I can watch them and enjoy when they meet alone. Her lover came tonight and I tried to watch them on the cam, unfortunately I couldn’t login. So, I was forced to watch through the keyhole. However, it was very exciting as well :)

I get to watch alot of the time when my wife is with her man, but sometimes I'm not allowed into the bedroom and I sit at the top of the steps listening while Miss Sue gets satisfied.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:39 pm

Experimenti3 wrote:
It must be an older house. Most houses these days don’t have keyholes in the doors.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Back on the early 80s with my first wife I watched through louvered closet doors many times. How I wish there had been cameras available then!!
Last edited by SRKnight on Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:44 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:14 am
Are you usually aroused and stroking when watching?
Yes Sir I am

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:46 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:58 am
Experimenti3 wrote:

I get to watch alot of the time when my wife is with her man, but sometimes I'm not allowed into the bedroom and I sit at the top of the steps listening while Miss Sue gets satisfied.
It is so exciting isn’t it?

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Experimenti3 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:46 pm
funkyfitter wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:58 am
Experimenti3 wrote:

It is so exciting isn’t it?

It most certainly is !
It's a nerve wracking thrill that needs to be experienced to fully understand and appreciate the dynamic !
When she has her man there and they start making out on the couch I can't help but to look over. She will open her eyes and look over as their tongues twirl which never fails to get me worked up while I fidget in the chair as things progress. Whether they decide to fuck righ there or they take it up to the bedroom I'm always hoping that I will be allowed to watch but sometimes that's not what she/they want. In cases like that, if they're staying on the couch I'm usually told to go down the basement where I'll sit at the bottom of the stairs and strain my ear to listen. If they take it upstairs then I sit at the top of those stairs and cock my head in the direction of the bedroom. Either way they know what I'm doing as I hope to get the clean up call when she sees fit.