Cuck regrets?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JaySmith
Trainable

Cuck regrets?

Unread post by JaySmith » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:13 pm

Please be honest; is anyone here regretting being a cuck?
Wife and I only started playing for more than a year now, at time, still is very hot to watch her play. Just once a while I’d keep having these moments where I regretted that I went thru with this. Especially after her bull done and or when I’m giving him heads or cleaned her up. I know I loves the humiliation and the role playing part, but after it just feel like shit and even got me crying alone when they left on dates.
I was wondering if anyone ever make it out and go back to the way it was before? If that even possible?
Thanks guys

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Cuck regrets?

Unread post by Bluetoed » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:26 pm

Have you brought up your concerns with your wife?

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:30 pm

JaySmith wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:13 pm

I know I loves the humiliation and the role playing part, but after it just feel like shit

I feel the regret sometimes, but then there is the intense high from the humiliation. I'm addicted to it. So I dry my tears and go back for more humiliation.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:18 pm

Humiliation is not nice, nor is it healthy. It turns some people on. Some people enjoy pain.
If you do not, stop accepting the humiliation. The reason you are crying alone, and feel like shit, is because your wife and her bull use you as a doormat and dump on you. Why are you surprised your self esteem is in pieces?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:57 pm

Good to see you back my friend, though I'm sorry about the circumstances.

Is your wife still playing with the same bull and her friends?

Have you sat down with your wife and really had a proper honest conversation with her about this? There needs to be something in this for the both of you and situations/feelings can change over time, just because something is started doesn't mean it can't be stopped or changed. She is still your wife and she needs to be as considerate of your feelings to the same degree as you have been to hers.

There is certainly no shame in feeling pain in this situation. I'm sure she doesn't want you to feel left out in the cold and alone, but if you don't bring up the conversation then she won't know how you're feeling.

Start the conversation with her.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:56 am

Deleted……

OP was seeking personal advice, not asking a question about whether any of us have regrets.

My bad!
Last edited by SheLikesWhenIWatch on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:36 am

I think you should talk with your wife first.
Manchmal ist es gut, regeln aufzustellen - vorher.
Leider hast du nicht geschrieben, ob deine Frau alleine weg gehen kann - also das ihr es besprochen habt- Unfortunately you didn't write whether your wife could go away alone - so you discussed it.

Manchmal beginnt beim cuckolding eine art eigendynamik.
Ich hatte zum beispiel nicht die idee mit dem cuckolding anzufangen, sondern sie. Ich war überhaupt nicht sub - ich war Rocker in einer bekannten Motorrad gruppe und wenn ich mir alte bilder angucke, muss ich lachen, weil es so unglaublich ist.

Natürlich ist sie dann auch alleine weg gegangen - das war auch schmerzlich, aber ist beim cuckolding nicht unüblich. Außerdem braucht sie von ihrer kleinen tochter keine erlaubnis.

Best wishes little Benita

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:37 am

Please be honest; is anyone here regretting being a cuck?
Wife and I only started playing for more than a year now, at time, still is very hot to watch her play. Just once a while I'd keep having these moments where I regretted that I went thru with this. Especially after her bull done and or when I’m giving him heads or cleaning her up. I know I loves the humiliation and the role playing part, but after it just felt like shit and even got me crying alone when they left on dates.
I was wondering if anyone ever make it out and go back to the way it was before? If that even possible?
Thanks guys

I think you should talk to your wife first.
Sometimes it's good to set rules - beforehand.
Unfortunately you didn't write whether your wife could go away alone - so you discussed it.

Sometimes cuckolding begins to have a kind of momentum of its own.
For example, it wasn't me who had the idea to start cuckolding, it was her. I wasn't a sub at all - I was a rocker in a well-known motorcycle group and when I look at old pictures I have to laugh because it's so unbelievable.

Of course she then went away alone - that was also painful, but it's not unusual with cuckolding. Plus, she doesn't need permission from her little daughter.

Best wishes little Benita
Feedback geben
Seitenleisten

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:10 pm

Regrets? No. Not really. There have been some ups and downs but you get those in any marriage. Sometimes spats in our "normal" life have bled over into our hotwifing but we've never argued about the hotwifing part. We have been fortunate in that, as far as our kinky side goes, we've always been on the same page.

As to the humiliation in your relationship, if you don't like it, don't do it. If you don't want to suck cock, don't.

This is supposed to work well for both parties in the relationship. I would suggest you have a talk with your wife and clearly lay out your feelings. Ask how she thinks it should be going.

In life we have to make many compromises but if any activity is a hard no then don't engage in that activity. If you're having more misery than fun, stop.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:06 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:56 am
Societal norms are incredibly difficult to sweep aside…the idea that we should always be striving for the purest of pure love relationships, like we’re swans and we mate for life, if possible.

Does her fucking other men (the most intimate of physical relationships) diminish what we share emotionally? Does my complicity in all of this chip away at “what could have been”?

My strong hunch is that the vast majority of couples play with, if not actually participate in, the idea or the actual act of having more than one sexual partner, whether it’s in the mind (role-playing and fantasy) or in the bed (actually following through).

I realize it’s false logic, but I can’t help but notice how common the phenomenon of cheating and multiple sex partners is in our art (TV and film and music and literature) as well as in lore. We’ve all got a friend or know someone close who has had a walk on the “wild side.”

I mean…..What, exactly, was “The Seven Year Itch” that Richard Sherman (played by Tom Ewell) had for the bombshell upstairs (played by Marilyn Monroe)? (Ever see the film? He wanted to fuck her HARD in the worst way…..and she was never given a name. Very symbolic in that she was an object for sex….and that she was equally flirtatious with wanting to be one. Cue the famous pic of Monroe holding her dress down over a subway vent.)

Let’s be clear. Non-monogamy is PART OF OUR HUMAN CONDITION.

We were never meant to be swans!

It goes back thousands of years, even. The Bible is rife with tales of “infidelity,” for example. (And that’s just Western culture!) And THAT is precisely where the pressure comes from…..a bunch of old men (the Church elders, if you will) telling the congregation that we must fight our non-monogamous nature if we expect to enter some kind of fantastic “kingdom of heaven” when we die………..which will be ETERNAL.

Let that sink in for a moment. It’s a classic example of the “control by fear” tactic. “If you covet your neighbor’s wife, you don’t get to enjoy eternal happiness in this fantasy that we’ve created about what happens to us when our bodies die and our soul lives on.” (SERIOUSLY??? And you guys are telling ME I shouldn’t fantasize about wanting to watch someone “covet” my wife…watch her get RAILED and completely sexually satisfied?)

But getting back to the prevalence of non-monogamy in our art…

Having been a LANGUAGE artist for a few decades, now, I see the signs (as do all of you, I’m sure) that we are CONSTANTLY struggling with our non-monogamous nature in a society that, on its surface, says it values monogamy. This very core conflict is perpetually dragged out over and over in all aspects of art.

Art: a reflection of society????
Or
Society: a reflection of art!!!

Does it matter? It’s there. It’s a thing!

I mentioned recently in another thread that somewhere along the line, someone in the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce (or some marketing firm they hired) thought a great marketing slogan would be, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!”

The slogan has been retired, but everyone STILL knows what it REALLY meant. The mere fact that a city marketed itself as a place to keep secrets acknowledges the REALITY that people go to their town to get drunk, piss money away, eat like gluttons, and FUCK like there’s no tomorrow……exactly ALL of the things our church/societal elders are urging us to avoid.

And as long as we’re keeping secrets, “Why don’t you fuck your best friend’s wife while he fucks yours? We’ll compare notes afterwards and decide how much we liked it.” After all…. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Right?

Go ahead. Covet thy neighbor’s wife! It’s called “Sin City” for a reason.

So…..When you ask me if we have regrets…

No.

We are not bound by a bunch of old men in Rome, Jerusalem, or Mecca imploring us to deny a very natural feeling…..a desire to fuck and be fucked…MY desire to watch the woman I love and adore get COMPLETELY satisfied on another man’s dick.

Maybe we’re wrong, though. Maybe Beelzebub DOES have a devil set aside for me.

I guess we’ll find out! ….or, not!
None of that is responsive to the OP's situation. He is not happy with what is happening and needs advice on how to either deal with it or end it.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:18 pm

Talk to your wife and tell her what your feeling and see what she is feeling if your relationship was strong before you can work it out to go on or to end the cuckold stuff with no hard feelings but if the relationship was broken before this started then this lifestyle will only make it worse.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:40 pm

My only regrets are all around taking so long to fully dive in to the lifestyle. For our first five years my wife would meet a co-worker for sex about one a week, and I was aware she was doing it, but that was really our whole lifestyle. It took longer I guess for both of us to feel more comfortable to get to the point of meeting kinkier people, setting it up so I could watch, etc. - this September I'll have been a cuckold for 15 years and the last 10 have definitely been better than the first 5!
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

JaySmith
Trainable

Unread post by JaySmith » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:21 pm

Thanks for all yours advices. I don’t know how or if I’m gonna bring it up to her again. I did talked about it with her before a couple months back. Basically saying I’m getting uncomfortable and a bit jealous. She asked me why then I liked it, and started this, why end it now when she just started enjoying the sex? My wife and I are both very, I would say submissive folks. I still am but she’s much better now, as telling me what to do and stuff.
So idk, she said she’s enjoyed his company and she’s more like a buddy with him now so to ask her to end it would be like asking her to lose a friend.
She does treat me very good though; outside of ours cuckolding sessions. We bonded well than before. I guess role playing is becoming her favorite hobby now? and I really don’t want ours relationship turn sour.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:03 am

Neither of us have any regrets, but I wish that we could have started earlier. We couldn't though because we steady kids in the house. We're heading on seven years in and we couldn't be happier !

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:47 pm

After 17 years of not seeing or hearing from an old high school boy friend that she never had sex with and he sent a letter to her parents house being recently divorced, I naively thought that allowing my wife to go on a dinner date with him and telling her to have "fun" would be "one and done". She arrived home from the Friday night date at about 5:00 AM Saturday morning. Then the next week Monday thru Friday they fucked at least 3 times per day while I was at work and our two daughters were at school. She was addicted to his bigger cock and his stamina. Two years later she became my ex. My cuckold angst peaked with her over night and out of state trysts, however, lying to our daughters still brings back unpleasant memories. Maybe without children it might have worked out?

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:48 pm

After 17 years of not seeing or hearing from an old high school boy friend that she never had sex with and he sent a letter to her parents house being recently divorced, I naively thought that allowing my wife to go on a dinner date with him and telling her to have "fun" would be "one and done". She arrived home from the Friday night date at about 5:00 AM Saturday morning. Then the next week Monday thru Friday they fucked at least 3 times per day while I was at work and our two daughters were at school. She was addicted to his bigger cock and his stamina. Two years later she became my ex. My cuckold angst peaked with her over night and out of state trysts, however, lying to our daughters still brings back unpleasant memories. Maybe without children it might have worked out?

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:51 pm

:cry:

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:15 pm

After 17 years of not seeing nor hearing from an old high school boy friend that she never had sex with, he sent her a letter after his recent divorce, c/o her parents home. In the letter he wrote that he wanted to take her out for dinner. So, I agreed to her going out to dinner with him and gave her a "hall pass" before that movie came out, naively thinking that if they did have sex that it would be "one and done". The next week Monday thru Friday they fucked at least 3 times per day while I was at work and our two daughters were in elementary school. I never saw them having sex, however, my cuckold angst peaked when she was on a Friday/Saturday overnight date or at an out of state weekend concert. She was addicted to his bigger cock and his stamina. It still brings back unpleasant memories lying to our daughters as to mom going out with girl friends for those overnight and out of state trysts. Maybe if we did not have children, it might have worked out?

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:16 pm

After 17 years of not seeing nor hearing from an old high school boy friend that she never had sex with, he sent her a letter after his recent divorce, c/o her parents home. In the letter he wrote that he wanted to take her out for dinner. So, I agreed to her going out to dinner with him and gave her a "hall pass" before that movie came out, naively thinking that if they did have sex that it would be "one and done". The next week Monday thru Friday they fucked at least 3 times per day while I was at work and our two daughters were in elementary school. I never saw them having sex, however, my cuckold angst peaked when she was on a Friday/Saturday overnight date or at an out of state weekend concert. She was addicted to his bigger cock and his stamina. It still brings back unpleasant memories lying to our daughters as to mom going out with girl friends for those overnight and out of state trysts. Maybe if we did not have children, it might have worked out?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:41 am

My only regret is not starting years before we did.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:54 am

Regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to...... Hold on, I think someone else has already said something very similar to this.🤔