A Different Kind of Cuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

A Different Kind of Cuck

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:44 am

My wife is a Filipina…rather petite at about 110 pounds, five feet tall, Barbie-like figure, everything (tits, ass, etc.) is proportional, very fit because of her lifelong healthy diet and active daily job. The kind of gal A LOT of fellows wouldn’t mind getting their dicks into since she has that petite, fun-sized, Asian “fuck-toy” look about her.

Besides me, my wife has had two boyfriends in her 52-year life. The one who I routinely watch fuck her and who routinely gets fucked by her is a white guy. He’s more than happy to fuck her as I gaze at their attached genitals, stroking myself while they grind it out together. Of course, she loves it, too. “It’s fun to watch my husband masturbate while I get my pussy filled,” she says. Good threesome fun for her whenever she feels the urge…which she sometimes does. And a handful of times she has cucked her boyfriend by making him jerk off while I fuck her. It’s been a great ride for the 18 years we’ve been with him….He’s been with us since March 2007.

Then, there’s her other boyfriend, a self-conscious Latino fellow from El Salvador. He can’t stand the idea of having me watch because he thinks he’s “smaller,” and he’s a bit hung up on the size thing. (My wife has shown me video. IMHO, he looks pretty “normal.” Not sure where he gets the idea he’s so small. I wish I could show him that he’s well within the average limits, but what do I know?)

Until last year, when my wife decided to take on the second boyfriend, sharing her while I watched was just a given….the default.

My wife has asked me to take a back seat on this second boyfriend, wanting me to remain patient while she calms his fears of inadequacy. “This could take a while.” I have agreed, of course. (She would LOVE to have me watch and masturbate while he “owns” her body and her pussy.)

What has inadvertently happened, then, is a different kind of cucking.

Watching her head out for the night when they’re obviously going to fuck has plucked a new string in our cuckold relationship that I hadn’t expected to hear and feel……and so many of you deal with it in ways I’m now appreciating a lot more.

Being denied the ability to watch has been like trying to quit a drug (I’m guessing….I’ve never been an addict). After watching boyfriend #1 plow her pussy so many times (hundreds?), being denied the ability to watch boyfriend #2 do the same has stirred new feelings in me. I’m going insane trying to get through this…..imagining how glorious it is to see his cock making her moan.

It’s oddly exciting…maybe even more exciting than actually watching. Imagination is BY FAR more powerful than reality.

To see her walk in the door, somewhat more disheveled than the perfectly prepped way she walked out the door so many hours before, knowing that her pussy has been thoroughly plowed multiple times, that her mouth and throat have been fucked, that her nipples have been licked, sucked, and squeezed, that her ass has been man-handled as he has quite likely picked her up and set her down on his dick at some point in the night, that she has moaned and (perhaps?) shuddered on his manly cock, that the two of them have kissed (deeply, with tongues), and that they have both gleefully watched his hard, naked penis disappear into her lovely, moist, pink folds…….

…….and that I got to see NONE of it……..

well……I have to admit…….I’m rather enjoying (and hating?) this feeling!

The moment she walks in, I just HAVE to know EVERY detail. “How did he fuck you tonight?” “How many times did he cum inside you?” “Did he cum down your throat?” “Did you manage to swallow it all?” “What positions?” “Did you get to cum on his cock? Tell me how nice that was for you.” “Did he eat you?” “Did you cum on his mouth and tongue?” “When you said you guys 69ed, was he on top? Were you on top? Side-by-side?” “Did he suck and nibble on your clit?” “Did you moan loud enough for your hotel neighbors to hear?” “Can I lick your nipples, too?” “You guys showered together? Tell me more.” “Did you bring me even a little bit of his cum to eat out of you?” (“Why not?!? Will you bring some for me next time, please? Don’t forget!”)

Soooooo frustrating! Soooooo good! It’s been fun.

While I still get to enjoy her “live cucking” with bf#1 once every so often, I gotta admit that her “back seat cucking” with bf#2 has given me a whole new appreciation for what a lot of you fellows here on OHW have been talking about for years.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: A Different Kind of Cuck

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:28 am

You're getting the best of both worlds! For 7 whole years I only got to experience staying home as I watched her walk out the door not knowing when she would come back whether in 2 hours, 7 hours, the next morning, next evening, or Monday after work. I never got to be present but I it would be a lie if I told you that I didn't love what I lived by staying home.

I'd like to think of it as seeing a woman fully nude versus barely covered, the latter leaves a little something to the imagination. Same goes got watching vs waiting. I still want to watch though and really hope that one day I catch a break and get to watch live in 4k with surround sound!

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: A Different Kind of Cuck

Unread post by trecital » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:22 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:44 am
While I still get to enjoy her “live cucking” with bf#1 once every so often, I gotta admit that her “back seat cucking” with bf#2 has given me a whole new appreciation for what a lot of you fellows here on OHW have been talking about for years.
I can appreciate your two different situations with your wife's two different boyfriends.
My wife has only had the one boyfriend where I've adopted the cuckold role.
But that relationship has existed for about 35 years, or longer if you count the time before I found out about him fucking her.

She was having an affair with a work colleague, which I found out about. I wasn't too pissed off about it, as I'd had my share of affairs too. What's good for the goose, and all that. But I encouraged her to continue with him, partly because I was interested in some threesome fun. But, initially he couldn't understand why I would allow her to continue to see him. He thought that me finding out meant the end of it. When he finally plucked up the courage to continue, and that I wasn't the irate husband trying to trap him, he resumed fucking her. But there was no way that he wanted me to be there at the same time. So I had to suffer the same anxiety that you describe, while I waited at home, wondering and imagining what they were up to. Eventually I did get to join in as a threesome. But it wasn't long after that I began to take a secondary role, and drifted into a cuckold role.
Gradually he got used to me watching, and he definitely began to enjoy 'performing' in front of me, as he grew in confidence, and realised that he was the 'better man' in the bedroom. However, they both still wanted to have sessions just by themselves. In the early days I found this quite difficult. And a little annoying when I had a strong desire to watch.
But, over the years, those strong desires have mellowed, and I'm now able to enjoy sessions watching, with me participating as a cuck, or sessions where my wife and him are by themselves. Of course, I do like to get a full report of their evening when my wife returns.
The important thing is that your wife shares her activities with you, verbally, when you're not present. As a cuck you still need to be getting something out of the situation, even when you can't be there.

It sounds like you've got a good arrangement going on. And it doesn't do any harm to let your imagination do some of the work.