BBC in Africa?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
lysten
Prepubescent

BBC in Africa?

Unread post by lysten » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:24 am

Discussing with my wife the fantasy of seeing a black man satisfying her, I mentioned that I wished it was possible to simply go on a holiday and paying a black man to have sex with her.

My wife replied, that it isn't unusual for mature single women to travel to Kenya and paying for sex with attractive black men there.

Being an avid reader of erotic stories - both real and imaginary - I surprisingly realised that I've never come across a story of a couple travelling to Africa to get the wife layed.

Does any of you have experience with travelling to Africa with your wife to get her layed there, or of reading of such an experience?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: BBC in Africa?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:36 am

lysten wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:24 am
Discussing with my wife the fantasy of seeing a black man satisfying her, I mentioned that I wished it was possible to simply go on a holiday and paying a black man to have sex with her.

My wife replied, that it isn't unusual for mature single women to travel to Kenya and paying for sex with attractive black men there.

Being an avid reader of erotic stories - both real and imaginary - I surprisingly realised that I've never come across a story of a couple travelling to Africa to get the wife layed.

Does any of you have experience with travelling to Africa with your wife to get her layed there, or of reading of such an experience?
My sweetie is actually from Kenya. She's a hot woman, and she found some guys there via an app called Badoo. You could try it when you visit Kenya and it will come up with people to date that are in your area. It's definitely worth a try, and if above all else it's a beautiful place! Please feel free to contact me any time if you want any more help or just want to talk.
Take care,
Rik

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:43 am

Hi lysten,

I do not know where you live.

If you're in So Cal, you could find black men anywhere, and you wouldn't have to pay them.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:45 am

lysten wrote:

I sent you a pm but it looks like you need to post to the forums a total of 5 times (it looks like you're at 3 right now). Keep in touch.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:28 am

lysten wrote:

Kenya is an awesome country to visit, especially if you’re white. You’ll be regarded like a rock star, regardless of sex. Before I met my Filipina wife, Maricel, I spent quite awhile in Mombasa, Kenya, and had the time of my life. Your wife doesn’t need to pick some male prostitute, any regular strapping young man would happily oblige to satisfy your wife. Maybe treat him to a nice dinner or something. They don’t have the same racial hangups as is common among black people in the US.

I would ask the guy to do a rapid HIV test (takes about 20 minutes) just to be safe. The test kit is available at any pharmacy for only a few dollars (in shillings).

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:39 am

Even though I haven't seen any stories about going to Africa to get the wife laid, there are a lot about going to the Caribbean, where there a large black populations for the wife to get fucked. It's a lot shorter trip. And, as pointed out, there are plenty of black men in the U.S. who love to score with white women, especially married women. My wife has had her share.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:41 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:39 am
Even though I haven't seen any stories about going to Africa to get the wife laid, there are a lot about going to the Caribbean, where there a large black populations for the wife to get fucked. It's a lot shorter trip. And, as pointed out, there are plenty of black men in the U.S. who love to score with white women, especially married women. My wife has had her share.
There is something extra appealing about African culture. Kenyan men are not afraid of their masculinity, just as Kenyan women aren’t afraid of their own femininity. That’s why many women from Europe and, to a lesser extent the US, make the trip to Kenya to get ravished by muscular Kenyan men.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:54 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:41 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:39 am
There is something extra appealing about African culture. Kenyan men are not afraid of their masculinity, just as Kenyan women aren’t afraid of their own femininity. That’s why many women from Europe and, to a lesser extent the US, make the trip to Kenya to get ravished by muscular Kenyan men.
If my wife hears about this, she will be on the first plane to Kenya. She prefers black men, and the darker the more erotic for her. Actually she told me that a couple of Africans did fuck her when she was single; but she didn't say if they were from Kenya.

Do we have any Europeans on OHWs (or Americans for that matter) who have had experiences in Kenya? Is it common knowledge in Kenya that European women go there to get laid?

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:04 pm

we have met a few men who moved here from Africa. was quite intense seeing them with Angie.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:28 am

Interesting post,

new husband of my former wife is from Ghana.
He said always - a superior arfrican man, don´t use condomes, he cums without in wifes vagina.

I don´t know, but what will you do if she come back and is pregnant?

For me it is no problem, she was two times prengnant by him. I was so happy and proud that she was pregnant by a real superior african man/husband

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:37 am

Kenya is a great place to visit for several reasons. They don’t have hangups about sex. In my experience, in Kenya, fucking is simply another way of being friendly. And although airfares to Kenya from the US aren’t exactly cheap, costs for food, accommodations, local travel, etc., are very inexpensive once you’re in country.

While I was in Mombasa, I fucked around 25-30 very attractive young women who were eager to be with me. I’m not particularly good looking, but being a white guy from the US made me a rock star.

I am sure that white women, regardless of age, are regarded the same way. Just go to any mall, strike up a conversation, and things will progress naturally. Don’t interact with the Kenyan “beach boys” in Mombasa, however. They are generally scammers. Focus on regular people with normal jobs, or college students.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:26 am

I saw a doc a couple years ago about older white women in Europe who go to to western Africa to hook up with younger Black guys.
I believe it was Senegal or a country in that area.
Had interviews with the women and guys. Likely is on YouTube somewhere.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133