Gf uses Tinder. Could it be a start?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cappuccino
Prepubescent

Gf uses Tinder. Could it be a start?

Unread post by cappuccino » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:07 am

I (37) have been together with my girlfriend (28) for 4 1/2 years now. We live in Germany, she comes from South America and is half Italian. I met her on Tinder when she was still fresh in Germany. I've had these fantasies since the beginning and we also role-played them. I was able to convince her that she had already installed Tinder twice (never with serious intentions, just as a game). But then I would get jealous too quickly and would always quickly uninstall it.

Then she didn't agree to it for a very long time, until about 2 weeks ago. I would never dare her to uninstall it again. now she only uses it as foreplay when we have sex. Unfortunately, not serious about looking for sex or a partner yet. But it's an incredibly hot feeling when she texts with her many matches. She also doesn't show her face there (because she doesn't want to be recognized), but only her hot Latina body with nylons. At the same time, she accepted a friend request from a young man (supposedly because she thought she might know him) on her private Instagram. They started chatting, he her pictures likes and apparently comes from a city not far away. Unfortunately the chat is currently paused, but I tell her to keep writing and follow him too. It's extremely arousing.

What do you think, could this be the start of something awesome?

michael8401
$2 Ho

Re: Gf uses Tinder. Could it be a start?

Unread post by michael8401 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:57 am

You are well down the path if she is using Tinder even just for fun and foreplay. Patience and it will happen.
Ohio

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:26 am

cappuccino wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:07 am
I (37) have been together with my girlfriend (28) for 4 1/2 years now. We live in Germany, she comes from South America and is half Italian. I met her on Tinder when she was still fresh in Germany. I've had these fantasies since the beginning and we also role-played them. I was able to convince her that she had already installed Tinder twice (never with serious intentions, just as a game). But then I would get jealous too quickly and would always quickly uninstall it.

Then she didn't agree to it for a very long time, until about 2 weeks ago. I would never dare her to uninstall it again. now she only uses it as foreplay when we have sex. Unfortunately, not serious about looking for sex or a partner yet. But it's an incredibly hot feeling when she texts with her many matches. She also doesn't show her face there (because she doesn't want to be recognized), but only her hot Latina body with nylons. At the same time, she accepted a friend request from a young man (supposedly because she thought she might know him) on her private Instagram. They started chatting, he her pictures likes and apparently comes from a city not far away. Unfortunately the chat is currently paused, but I tell her to keep writing and follow him too. It's extremely arousing.

What do you think, could this be the start of something awesome?
There is definite potential with everything! I would keep encouraging her to experiment with Tinder and any other dating app that she's comfortable with. With her having a hot latina body she's sure to be looked at a lot and probably will get a lot of hits! Please let me know how things are going between the two of you! :)

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:56 am

My wife dates regularly with her tinder matches, most of the times it's just one drink and that's it. But she also found some nice guys on there, for now it looks like she's falling in love with a guy from tinder. Pretty exciting for us both as i am regularly on her phone swiping and chatting with guys pretending to be my wife. It's an enormous effort finding the right guys on there so I'm helping.

So yeah, tinder could definitely be a start for you guys.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

cappuccino
Prepubescent

Unread post by cappuccino » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:44 pm

Thanks for the replies.

Update: she was writing again with the guy from insta... When I was home from work. That was too hot to watch and I was instantly hard because he asked to meet her...

In bed, in foreplay, she was writing with him again but then blocked him after he told her he is drunk and horny : (

But she also used Tinder (and had again many more matches even tho she swipes most of the times left) and gave a great dirty talk, like: She would replace me, seriously date them, and then I wouldnt exist for her anymore (only as a slave who would give her foot massages (while she makes dirty video calls with a hot guy from Tinder) and I would have to sleep in the basement or floor). And many hot things morem

That was very intense and hot and I shot very large load of semen... I never saw so much.

After that I became clear in my mind and asked if she meant it like that and if she would delete Tinder again.. she said (unfortunately) yes and that she only plays this because I like the fantasy, while she loves me truly and hates to do it... I told her she shouldnt delete it.

Well, I guess that's bad... But maybe and I hope she will change her opinion.

cappuccino
Prepubescent

Unread post by cappuccino » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:47 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:57 am
You are well down the path if she is using Tinder even just for fun and foreplay. Patience and it will happen.
I truly hope that.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:27 am

Tinder can be good for it yes - most of the ones Angie has met from there have come out well, a few rough spots but that's bound to happen.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:14 pm

I wish that Tinder would have been around in the early 2000s when I was in the lifestyle with my then GF. I know that instead of 17 men in 7 years, she would have probably been with at least double or triple of that in the same period but ah well...

Any updates on your end?