Only two months after we first met.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
itsmagic1954
Virgin

Only two months after we first met.

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:20 pm

It was pure chance that my not yet wife D and I first connected with each other. D was working in an art gallery in a different city from where I was living and preparing to go to school. I only happened to be in the city visiting a friend of mine who was dating the manager of the gallery where D worked. He went to meet his girlfriend one evening and I went with him that night. That is when I met D for the first time. There was a definite attraction on both our parts, however as I was destined to start school in a different city in three weeks, there wasn’t much time for a serious relationship take root.

We did have a few casual dates and definitely built up some early sexual heat but as soon as we thought that we might be moving forward with something more serious, I knew that I had to leave to the other city for school.

We communicated often by phone, but Ithe long distance relationship was to be a struggle for both of us.

I looked for any reason to invite her to visit me for a weekend. She often said how much she would love to.

Two months into my school year, a well known musician was coming to my city to perform on Hallowe’en night. I bought tickets for the both of us and I called her with the news.

“I can’t come” she said. “I’ve been invited to a big costume party that same night. I have my costume all ready”.

I was crushed.

It got worse when she described her costume to me. A sexy vampire with long black hair, a long, very low cut black dress. A rivulet of blood dripped from her mouth into her deep cleavage.

I knew the people holding the party. They tended to throw wild ones.

As I sat alone at the concert, I couldn’t stop thinking about how she looked, and what she might be doing at that moment.

The next time I spoke to her on the phone, she apologized about not coming to the concert, but she told me that she had a fabulous time at the party. “Too bad you weren’t there to see my costume. It was very popular. I think you would have enjoyed it”. “From your description of it, I am certain that I would have” I sighed.

About a year later, she moved to my city to live with me. It was glorious. We were down to fuck virtually every day.

Like many couples, we soon began to bring dirty talk into our bedroom. She got off on it as much as I did. Eventually, she learned of my cuckold fantasies and how it aroused me to hear her talk about some of her past experiences with other men and how I vicariously lived them with her.

One night, as we lay curled up in bed after a particularly frantic fuck, she slowly stroked my cock and began to share more explicit details about what had happened at the Hallowe’en party she attended two months after our initial hookup.

D confessed that she spent much of the evening talking to and flirting heavily with a seriously hot guy. I was in her thoughts she said, but I was not physically there. She was wet, horny and needed to to get laid. She seduced him, “or maybe he seduced me”. Her roommate was conveniently away that night, so D took him home and “I fucked his brains out all night and well into the next morning”.

It was at this point that D began to realize how deeply I was aroused by her vivid recollection and by how hard my cock had become, throbbing in her hand. “Now that I really know what you like”, she whispered into my ear “What other sexy adventures do you want me to have”? Suddenly, I came all over my stomach and her breasts. That started a long history of sexual bliss. Not sexual humiliation, but shared arousal and excitement.
Last edited by itsmagic1954 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jujube
Experienced

Re: Only two months after we first met.

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:37 pm

Tell us more!

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm

Sounds like she's a keeper!
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:26 pm

very hot. please continue