we had her 2 fuck buddies over!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

we had her 2 fuck buddies over!

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 pm

whew, what a crazy weekend I just had! ...I should say my wife just had! haha...

so, in this post I explained the new rules in place for when I am and am not allowed to see my wife's pussy, as well as how i learned that my wife's boyfriend had been having her sleep with a vibe in every night for a year without me knowing...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72169

Since telling me about the vibe, she's been wearing it all the time, and just going about her day like theres nothing unusual. I've held casual conversations with her, and Chris, about regular things, like what do we want for dinner, or what movie should we watch while she's naked, with a vibe in her... so I've been wanting to have some company over so she can wear the vibe infront of more than just me and her boyfriend!

In this thread I talk about her two new fuck buddies, Mark and John, who are roommates, and her self-imposed rule that when ever she is around one or both of them she has to be fully naked.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71339

It's been a while since she had seen either of them, so I arranged it with Chris (my wife's boyfriend) and I invited Mark and John over to our place this past weekend!

the rule for my access to my wife's pussy is, I am only allowed access to it if just her boyfriend, chris, has just had it, or will have it after. If Chris is not around, or if there is anyone else around who is also accessing it, then I am not allowed to see or touch it. further more, that person must know that, at least for that day, I am not allowed access.

Fully aware of these rules I invited Mark and John to our place saturday night! even though it meant she would have to be fully naked, with a vibrator in her pussy, in front of chris, mark, and john, while I was not only not allowed to see or touch, but that they would know that i wasnt allowed, and help going out of their way to prevent me and block my access... technically I'm only denied access to her pussy, and although i did end up seeing her tits some during the night, i didnt see her pussy once, and that meant that most of the time i didnt see anything at all. they did a pretty good job keeping her from my view... and I was pretty good about not even trying to look!

So when Mark and John arrived early saturday evening, Jen knew they were coming, so she made sure she was already fully naked, and shaved, and had the vibe in... so I greeted them at the door and let them in, and they entered the living room to find Jen already naked on the couch.

They know about her self-imposed rule, so they expected her to be naked. it was not a surprise. but it had been a while, like 2 months i think, since they had seen her, so it was... in their words... refreshing to see her again! they had forgotten how beautiful and sexy she is!

our living room has a 3-person couch, a 2-person love seat, and a 1-person chair. the 1-person chair is basically my chair when other guys are over. the couch is against the wall, the love seat stretches out at an L shape angle from the couch, into the middle of the room, and the chair is positioned on the other side of the room, behind the love seat, so that if i sit there, and jen sits on the couch i can only see her from like her tits up... if she sits in the love seat i can only see the back of her head... its a great position for me to still be involved with the group while not being able to see my naked wife, while allowing the other guys to see her unimpeded.

So Chris, Jen, Mark, and John all hung out in the living room, on the couch and love seat, while i hung out in my chair, while my wife was fully naked, making sure to sit with her legs open, and the vibe hanging out of her pussy. for most of the afternoon! as much as my wife enjoys sex, hanging out naked like this is her favorite thing, her biggest turn on, so she wanted to keep this going as long as she could!

she passed her self around the guys, letting them feel her tits... if she was siting on the couch i was able to see those tits, if she was on the love seat then i wasnt... and she let them feel her clit, so they could feel the vibrator through her clit, but if they tried to take things further she would stop them, she said she didnt want to really play until the vibrator died... so for almost 3 hours we just hung out casually, her naked with the vibe in, and me not allowed to see it, but i could hear it... and it was SO HOT

Without anyone speaking it, or saying anything I ended up becoming the "host / server" for the evening. I refreshed drinks, served snacks, cleaned up, even ended up on a beer run to the store, and a dinner run, so the guys didnt have to miss a moment of my naked wife! ...and goddamnit, i was happy to do it!

eventually the vibrator died and each guy had a turn fucking her. I volunteered my bed for them to use, so each guy could have privacy... even chris took me up on that offer! ...three guys fucked my wife in my bed saturday night... and no, i did not clean the sheets after!

after each guy had their turn she would come back out to the living room to rest a bit before taking the next guy back to my room... while i stayed in the living room, avoiding looking at my wife's naked body!

after the first guy, she came out of the room, in a path that I would be able to see her, her hair was messed up, she was red and sweaty, and her face was flush. I could tell she had just had good sex... and she was covering her pussy with her hand! I asked if she was doing that cause of me, and she said yup! I'm not allowed to see that!

so the next time she came out of the room I heard the door open, and I just turned and looked the other way.

later that night, after mark and john left, and chris had his turn so he went to bed, jen went to bed with me in my bed, but put panties on... and she sat there on the bed, on her knees, wearing nothing but panties, allowing me to see everything except the pussy, and told me about everything mark and john did to her, while i jerked off starring at her tits, not being allowed to see her pussy cause it's not mine, and thinking about all the eyes, hands, and mouths that had been all over her body that night... i came SO hard!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: we had her 2 fuck buddies over!

Unread post by Iamgroot » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:26 am

Sounds like everyone had a great time.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: we had her 2 fuck buddies over!

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:39 am

Sounds like a great day, you should have them round more often maybe.