BBC and BNWO

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

BBC and BNWO

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 am

What do you think when an african/black man have the control about your wife - or when he (or an african immigrant family) taken over your family?

Would you agree and submit yourself?

I think africans are superior - they are stronger and more intelligent.
I am so happy and grateful as mommy (former wife) started to met african immigrants and a lot was students at university.
I am not much intelegent and i was in a special school, some mean that i am a little stupid and I like to obey when someone tells me what I should and shouldn't do.
For example i was happy as she told me that i have to be pussy free, because intercourse is boring and unsatisfy for her with me. I was so proud to be pussy free after the first sex months.

I was so proud to be denial and pussy free for six months - and i don´t saw also her pussy and breasts - she teach me that only real man have the right to see her pussy and the right to have bareback intercourse with her.

I know that is important for me/us to support BNWO and that i must be thankful to be african owned and that we are under african control. I signed over the house and car to daddy and my pension goes to the accond of granny.

Mommy let daddy cum unprotect in her - she want be pregnant by him and have two black babies - she want to be pregnat again.
Former daughter (my Aunt now - aunt Lisa) like african boys too and have a african bf - maybe she became pregnant too.

What do you think about BBC and/or BNWO

little Benita

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: BBC and BNWO

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:18 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 am
What do you think when an african/black man have the control about your wife - or when he (or an african immigrant family) taken over your family?

Would you agree and submit yourself?

I am so happy and grateful as mommy (former wife) started to met african immigrants and a lot was students at university.
I am not much intelegent and i was in a special school, some mean that i am a little stupid and I like to obey when someone tells me what I should and shouldn't do.
For example i was happy as she told me that i have to be pussy free, because intercourse is boring and unsatisfy for her with me. I was so proud to be pussy free after the first sex months.

I was so proud to be denial and pussy free for six months - and i don´t saw also her pussy and breasts - she teach me that only real man have the right to see her pussy and the right to have bareback intercourse with her.

I know that is important for me/us to support BNWO and that i must be thankful to be african owned and that we are under african control. I signed over the house and car to daddy and my pension goes to the accond of granny.

Mommy let daddy cum unprotect in her - she want be pregnant by him and have two black babies - she want to be pregnat again.
Former daughter (my Aunt now - aunt Lisa) like african boys too and have a african bf - maybe she became pregnant too.

What do you think about BBC and/or BNWO

little Benita
Where have you gone, I miss your messages how to prepare for my former wife’s baby helping being their nanny.

sussy pauline

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 am

I had nap time - i wrote a massage to you

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:32 pm

I imagine most people involved with polyamory and its subcategories tend to be on the more open-minded, liberal end of the spectrum, which makes it all the more strange to me that the overtly racist impulse to fetishize Black people like this is still so acceptable and prevalent.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:30 pm

There are more and more mix marriages and wives having mixed race babies. It’s become so prevalent that no matter who cares, you see it on TV commercials. It’s no big deal.

nanny pauline

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:53 pm

little sissy Benita wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 am
LOL
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:32 pm
I imagine most people involved with polyamory and its subcategories tend to be on the more open-minded, liberal end of the spectrum, which makes it all the more strange to me that the overtly racist impulse to fetishize Black people like this is still so acceptable and prevalent.
I think that this is often just fantasy talk. And the OP's opening comments are, perhaps, deliberately controversial in order to get attention.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:23 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 pm
scarfolamew wrote:
I think that this is often just fantasy talk. And the OP's opening comments are, perhaps, deliberately controversial in order to get attention.
I get that, but I do think the fantasy stems from the racist notion that it's particularly taboo have sex with black people. The BNWO thing is just an even more exaggerated variation of that theme: "Can you imagine if they were in charge?? How unspeakably naughty and perverse!!"

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:30 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:23 pm
trecital wrote:
scarfolamew wrote:
I get that, but I do think the fantasy stems from the racist notion that it's particularly taboo have sex with black people. The BNWO thing is just an even more exaggerated variation of that theme: "Can you imagine if they were in charge?? How unspeakably naughty and perverse!!"
I agree absolutely.

But, if you are looking for sanity regarding cock size, then this forum is not the place to find it.
The myth of the 'Big Black Cock', as well as an abundance of 12 and 14 inch cocks, and cocks that shrink from being in a chastity cage....it's all alive and well in 'Cuck World'.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Yep totally fair, and I do admit I have my own share of kinks and fantasies that by no means reflect well upon my moral standing.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:08 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:23 pm
trecital wrote:
scarfolamew wrote:
Not really...a lot of black guys deliberately go after 'snowbunnies' as they call them (white women who like black men), and there is a growing number of white women who do like black men.

Tbh I find the bnwo stuff quite racist and not really a good thing, but not racist in the way that you think. By its very definition it is racist against white people. There are large discord servers run by black people who genuinely believe in 'getting rid of white people' via interracial breeding etc. Yeah a lot of it is kink but some are serious. And some women are massively turned on by it too.

Sam_gt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sam_gt » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:30 am

I started my wife on first meet with bbc