New to cuckold!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

New to cuckold!

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:38 pm

My wife is about to begin her hotwife/gentle cuckold journey! It’s been a good ride so far with lots of teasing. I’m a great sexual partner but have always had this deep desire. My wife is amazing and she loves me to no end. I have a good cock, but she wants to play with some a little bigger with rougher sex. I can only go so far in that direction but she wants to be a sex slave for a night while I watch to a bigger cock. :)

She is currently texting a younger bull! So fucking hot!

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Re: New to cuckold!

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:01 am

Double post sorry
Last edited by WifeluvsCigars9 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:01 am

Well! A date has been set! So excited! Have meeting with two different bulls this month. :)

Both are nice and respectable! So exciting! Wife is eager to serve them.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:51 pm

What a great sexy ride you guys will have.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:32 pm

Yes!! It’s leaning more toward threesome with some watching. Teasing and humialtion after the fact at home.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:02 am

Is she deciding between them, or does she what to do both of them?

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:11 am

Going to try both! We have goals to explore at lot this year!. She hopes one will tie her up and force her to cum over and over!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:26 pm

Congratulations! You are about to embark on an exciting journey. Communication is going to be vital throughout this journey. Remember that you are doing this because you love your wife and want her to experience ultimate pleasure. This will mean putting yourself second to her. You will need to take on more chores around the house, budget better or get a part time job to pay for her new fashion, become her PA so that you book her hair/nail/spray tan, laser (if she isn't lasered yet) appointments, be available to drive her to meet her dates and pick her up when she is finished, book her massages for the day after she is going to get fucked hard by her bull, come up with excuses for when she chooses to go with her bull rather than family get-togethers, keep a database of what lingerie, dresses and shoes she has worn with each lover to save her the embarrassment of her bull seeing her in the same outfit twice, always remember to thank her date/boyfriend/bull for taking her out and fucking her like she needs. Having a hotwife is fantastic but it is not something to take lightly.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:13 am

Congratulations and good luck

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:55 am

Congrats…Welcome To The Fun And Exciting World Of A Cuckold…Im shure the two of you will find pleasure and excitement beyond your wildest imaginations..
There will be highs and lows and unexpected fast turns that’ll come fast and furious like the most exciting roller coaster you’ve ever been on… I hope you have done your research so you know what to expect.. Now enjoy the ride.. And always remember when things are happening that freak, you out or you don’t understand there are lots of other Cuckolds on this site, that would be happy to help you get through it.. the opinions will vary, but you will find many common threads.. good luck to the two of you..Just Be Smart, Be Safe & Havr FUN!!

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:56 am

Congrats…Welcome To The Fun And Exciting World Of A Cuckold…Im shure the two of you will find pleasure and excitement beyond your wildest imaginations..
There will be highs and lows and unexpected fast turns that’ll come fast and furious like the most exciting roller coaster you’ve ever been on… I hope you have done your research so you know what to expect.. Now enjoy the ride.. And always remember when things are happening that freak, you out or you don’t understand there are lots of other Cuckolds on this site, that would be happy to help you get through it.. the opinions will vary, but you will find many common threads.. good luck to the two of you..Just Be Smart, Be Safe & Havr FUN!!

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:57 pm

Oh I’m so excited… the key to our situation. Is she will allows fuck me as I’m the best fuck of her life. I last hours and can make her cum 20-30 times a night. But this is all more of me and her desire for larger cocks cuz she likes being filled up. Also I have a hard time getting overly rough which her bulls are willing to be :). I’ll be reclaiming her after each event! I know this isn’t the normal cuckold thing but a different flavor.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Tomorrow!

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:05 pm

Good luck and have fun

Plezzer101
Trainable

Unread post by Plezzer101 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:47 pm

Should be great to follow and enjoy the journey...

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:18 am

She got a sexy lingerie and outfit for tonight! Last night she talked to her bull and I made her cum with a dildo and then fucked her hard because she is so on edge! I am shocked how sensitive I am being teased by this! I was leaking so much.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:30 pm

Congratulations. It will e exciting for both of you. I hope she enjoys her BF tonight. Let us know how it goes.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 am

Based on your user name, I hope you had her favorite wine and smoke ready to help her savor the afterglow of your new status.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:13 am

Was amazing… after some foreplay, he took her to bed. She sucked his thick cock… which was amazing to see! Then he took her from behind and came so hard over and over. Then rode him on top some. All in all he came in her twice… which I then fucked her and she came hard over a dozen times. I didn’t cum tho. I waited until all was said and done and she was barely awake and slowly jacking me. The cigar will be later today when she tells me how it felt and jacks me slowly :)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:36 pm

WifeluvsCigars9 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:13 am
Was amazing… after some foreplay, he took her to bed. She sucked his thick cock… which was amazing to see! Then he took her from behind and came so hard over and over. Then rode him on top some. All in all he came in her twice… which I then fucked her and she came hard over a dozen times. I didn’t cum tho. I waited until all was said and done and she was barely awake and slowly jacking me. The cigar will be later today when she tells me how it felt and jacks me slowly :)
It sounds like like it was an amazing introduction to the fun that can be had for all through sharing your sexuality with others. I’m sure it will supercharge your personal fun as you both slowly share your perspectives together.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:30 pm

Oh yes! It’s been crazy! All over each other

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:52 pm

Great start.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:38 am

Why is your wife sucking a bigger cock so amazingly erotic? She loved it!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:58 am

WifeluvsCigars9 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:38 am
Why is your wife sucking a bigger cock so amazingly erotic? She loved it!
Because you love her, you get pleasure from her pleasure and are not threatened or jealous of her exploring her sexuality with others. And, because variety is the spice of life.

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:54 am

So is! I was amazed how much closer we got. I mean we were already super close and loving… but now it’s like we elevated to a whole new level of understanding.