First time watching? Hopefully

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Oculto
Prepubescent

First time watching? Hopefully

Unread post by Oculto » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:38 pm

Greetings,

I have had two previous accounts on here, though I've long since forgotten what they even were and I'm sure posts are long since timed out. I lurk here somewhat frequently though.

My (Steve, 49) wife (Sharon, 46) has been cuckolding me for about ten years now. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 guys in that time. Over the last five years she's mostly settled down to a single boyfriend (Rich, 55). Names are fakes, his is definitely intentional pun.

I decided to post because the three of us are leaving on vacation. Tonight is our first night in a hotel room.

I've listened to them many times, and I've watched him eat her out once and watched her suck his cock once. But that is it, I've never been able to watch them actually fuck (because of his discomfort, she has wanted to fuck him in front of me for years).

But we're sharing a room this trip. So if he wants to fuck her, he's going to have to do it with me in the room. She told me that when she told him that, he seemed almost excited (a big change). I've been perhaps more excited for this than for the actual vacation.

We're in the room now. They were already spooning, with him occasionally feeling her breasts. She's taking a bath now. If he wakes up, I think there's a decent chance they'll fuck tonight when she gets out.

If they fuck in front of me multiple times I'm sure she'll talk to me and tell me how good he is, but I'm hoping she gets brave enough to humiliate me too. That she'll tell me how much better he is, how he owns get pussy, how pathetic I am, etc. She does a lot of that when she condescends to fuck me, or when she lets me masturbate after eating her out.

I almost certainly won't get to fuck her this trip. Maybe cleanup duty (an advantage of a long term boyfriend is definitely cream pies)

I have some hopes that during this trip there will be a bit of 3some action (her sucking me while he fucks her, or even a handjob). I would prefer that to be two different guys rather than me as one, but the thought of her being so slutty (she likes the word for herself) that she has two cocks at once is a major turn on.

So I'm hoping it'll be an interesting couple of weeks. I wish I could share it with hot female friends who would never fuck me but would laugh at me or even just feel a little sorry for me, but that's not possible, and sharing it with all of you is good too. And I have enjoyed so many of all of your stories over the years, I thought I could pay back some by sharing this journey (assuming it is sexy) with all of you. I always find firsts to be the most exciting stories. This isn't a cuckolding first, but it is a watching first (hopefully!).

I'll give a little more background at some point as well.

(I signed up for an account, but have to wait for it to be approved, so you might get this on a later night, I'm writing this in the evening of Feb 17).

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: First time watching? Hopefully

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Oculto.

Oculto
Prepubescent

Unread post by Oculto » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:47 pm

Day 2

Nothing happened last night. Rich fell asleep and was pretty clearly not waking up. I was also forgetting, Sharon had also had herself waxed yesterday and was unlikely to want piv sex after that.

Right now they're cuddling (fully dressed though she's taken her bra off) in the other bed. They're spooning, facing me. His hand from the arm under her head is on her her breast.

The other hand is wandering. Sometimes on a breast, sometimes rubbing her pussy.

Her hand had spent a fair amount of time behind her, I assume running his cock.

She made her first light moan.

Now she's turned to face him. His one hand is on her ass. Now it's under her pants on her ass.

Another light moan.

Now they're kissing. God but seeing them kiss is so hot.

A longer moan.

She's nibbling on his neck.

Her leg is up over his.

Now they've stopped for now. Fuck. Don't they know how turned on I am. How dare they stop.

She quietly asked if she was in trouble. I told her anything but. I kind of wonder if she wanted to be in "trouble" though.

---

Back to writing about 30 minutes later. They're spooning again. His hands are wandering a lot. Her shirt is pulled up so her belly is bare. His hand is on it a lot. I keep willing him to slide it up under the shirt onto her breast, no luck so far though

She looks at me sometimes. That might be my favourite part. Her making eye contact with me while in another man's arms is so erotic.

He put his hand in her pant pocket (I originally just wrote pocket, but that sounded dirtier than it was). I like the idea of that, but women's pockets are so damned small, he can't reach anything.

She flipped around so her ass is towards me. They're kissing again, she's moaned a couple times.Her leg is wrapped right over him.

He's tickling her now. She would kill me and stop sexy time if I ever did that. He gets away with so much more than I do.

They're full on making out now. I can hear the smacking sounds.

She's rolled onto her back. Her hands are up above her head. It's such a sexy position and shows she wants him.

He's rubbing her breasts again. Still over the clothes. Why won't he go under damnit. Or just take them off.

They're making out now with her on her back. I can see this better. His hand looks like it's rubbing her pussy under the clothes now. I can't see very well though, and don't want to move too much and disturb them.

The way she's moaning now, he's definitely rubbing her pussy.

---

Umm wow. I thought there would be kind of a slow buildup before he fully got the bravery. But all of a sudden they were both naked and her ankles were up by her ears.

I stopped writing as it happened and just enjoyed the experience. He wasn't all the way hard (he has a difficult time with that sometimes, but refuses to consider medication), so she sucked his cock until it was hard. Then they fucked (missionary)

She was quiet compared to her norm with him (as I've said, I've been able to listen from another room in the house before), maybe because I was right there so she didn't need to be loud enough for me to enjoy, maybe because we're in a hotel. But she orgasmed from piv, which she does with me maybe a couple times a year and almost never missionary.

She made a little eye contact with me, but was mostly just wrapped up in getting fucked.

It didn't last too long, it had been a couple weeks for him. She was slightly disappointed after (expressed when he was in the bathroom), and yet it was clearly still better than pretty much any time I've fucked her, which is pretty hot on its own. She said it'll get better for sure. She usually orgasms with him multiple time.

She asked me if the reality lived up to the fantasy. It definitely did. I mean my fantasy has a lot more aspects, but there was a feeling inside I've never had before, watching her with that much larger cock in her. I can't wait to see where it goes from here

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:20 am

Thanks for sharing that with us, sounds like you’re in for quite a vacation! From what you say, you still get to have full sex with her sometimes, you’re not totally denied?

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:49 am

We are lucky men.

The first time is unforgettable. It’s an incredible sight, isn’t it? Let it FOREVER be burned into your memory.

Though you were somewhat cucked prior to this experience (i.e. kissing and blowjob), I would say you’re now an official “card-carrying” cuck.

I wish you well, my fellow cuck!

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:41 am

Yes! Please continue!

Sounds very hot.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:47 pm

Sounds like she is keen to fuck with you there. I am sure she will be looking for you to clean up in front of him. That is what wives love.

Oculto
Prepubescent

Unread post by Oculto » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:57 am

I forgot to mention, after they finished fucking, I went to the very small bathroom, laid on the floor and jerked off till I came. Something about him fucking about my wife in front of me, but me hiding in the bathroom to finish is very hot.

They haven't fucked again yet, but he ate her out the other morning while she looked at me.

And I just walked into the room to find her on her knees giving a blow job. They didn't even flinch and continued till he finished in her mouth. She came straight over to me and kissed me after. She'd swallowed most of it. Still tasted like him though.

I've eaten cream pies many times when they've fucked in the same house. This has just been the first time I was able to actually watch. We'll see if she gets brazen enough to sit on my face with a cream pie when he's in the room. Her kissing me after the blow job makes me think it's likely. I can only hope.

Oculto
Prepubescent

Unread post by Oculto » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:00 pm

Last night was perhaps the most humiliating night of our cuckold journey. We're at a small boutique hotel and there are four European guys staying in the room next door. They saw my wife and her bf kissing earlier in the day. Then they were partying last night and invited us to join. It came up that Sharon is my wife. After some confusion of them thinking their was a second woman who just looks the same, they realized. Then they wanted to know about it.

I was off to the side some (I'm not the most social person). But Rich and Sharon happily described the situation while I sat there with four guys first-bumping my wife and her boyfriend.

Later that night they fucked again, and she was loud enough they could hear I'm sure. I unfortunately couldn't see well; I'm in a hard single bed in the corner of the room while they're sharing the king bed, and it was dark. But she had had a couple drinks and a couple hoots and she's always a little more brazen like that. She talked to me some during this time about stroking my "little girl cock" while a "real cock" used her.

I often struggle to orgasm, but last night that was not the case as I absolutely exploded after they were done.

I'm not sure whether to be sad or relieved that the four guys haven't said anything about it today.

Sadly the vacation is nearly over