Whats the hottest thing your wife has told you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Hallonsoda
Prepubescent

Whats the hottest thing your wife has told you?

Unread post by Hallonsoda » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:11 pm

As topic. No explanation needed.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Re: Whats the hottest thing your wife has told you?

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:04 pm

You have not proven yourself worthy of vaginal sex. That’s a privilege for a masculine man. You want to be a sissy, then understand one thing - sissies don’t deserve pussy. Go put on your panties and start licking me to orgasm, NOW.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:38 pm

“You need to find someone else so he and I can do our thing and not feel bad.”

“I can’t wait to fuck the only person I’ve wanted to fuck ever since I saw him 5 years ago.”

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:19 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:38 pm

“I can’t wait to fuck the only person I’ve wanted to fuck ever since I saw him 5 years ago.”
Damn, those are intense!

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 pm

Yes, she said all these things to me:

"You're not the worst fuck I've ever had, but you're tied for worst."

Or

"When I said , 'Yes' when you proposed, I said to myself, 'You know you're going to cheat on him eventually -- he fucks so bad.'" And of course, she did...many times.

Or

"I love being able to confide in you about the men I'm in love with without holding back...you're the best girlfriend I've ever had!"

That one's my favorite! I told her, "I like being your girlfriend."

Troilus

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:59 am

“Eat me!” (her just-used pussy dripping with her bf’s cum)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:36 am

My wife told me succinctly "You never satisfied me."

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:31 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:19 pm
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:38 pm

Damn, those are intense!
Yeah, along with her admitting she’ll probably friendzone me, and saying she wants to stay with him for a month to practice being his.

‘At work I always think about how much I wish he were waiting for me to get home so I could have his dick, it would be perfect.’

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:02 am

A year after my wife directed vasectomy and 4 months into her affair with the boy next door she asked me if w could have another baby

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:05 am

"If you cum in my pussy I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick it all back out."

I had never heard her say something so nasty before, didn't even imagine that she could think of such a thing and I have no idea where she got such a nasty idea. I shot my wad almost immediately, and she did indeed sit on my face and forced me to lick it out. She loved it and had a huge screaming orgasm while I was doing it. I was tied to the bed and couldn't stop her. I didn't want to do it, but we had never talked about a 'safeword' and she just kept pulling my hair harder and harder and harder until it hurt so much that I had to start licking to get her to stop.

I hated it, it was even more nasty and revolting than I thought it would be...but every time she says she's going to do it again my cock gets hard for her so that she can, I can't stop it and I can't not cum.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Michigan1
Virgin

Unread post by Michigan1 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 am

One time I was fucking her in missionary position and I was going slow and trying not to cum so early and she was getting very frustrated because of my premature ejaculation and she rarely was receiving any pleasure from our intercourse. She yelled “come on and fuck me like a man! A real man!” I started pounding her hard and came about 10 seconds later, if that.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:23 pm

When filling out our AFF profile I asked her what type of man she wanted....she simply said "good looking with a big dick."
She got her wish on numerous occasions.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:24 pm

Many times while I am fucking her...." I'm so glad you love me getting fucked by other men...bigger thicker cocks just feel so much better."

Many years ago after she fucked her first bull
" if we are gonna do this...I can't use condoms...I love being filled up. I want these guys to cum inside me."
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:17 pm

"I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy and mix your cum with his"

Bam!

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:29 pm

Four months into our marriage when we were having an argument over our terrible sex life and were on the verge of divorce she said "It is just a lot smaller than I thought they could be"

Years later we discussed "What if?" scenarios and she said if she could go back and magically give me a 6 inch dick and only fuck me for our entire marriage she would not do it.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:29 pm

Saturday, after some super hot pillow talk my wife told me she loves me. I said “do you love me enough to take the cage off for sex?” She answered “No, I love you enough to keep it on.”
🔥🔥🔥🔥
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

shesaidtome
Prepubescent

Unread post by shesaidtome » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:08 am

She meant it as sweet, not intentionally backhanded at all, when she said to me, "I like getting fucked long and hard but I also like getting fucked by you."

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:13 am

When I asked her what she was planning to get me as a gift on Valentine's Day, she looked at me with a sly smile and told me that she would definitely get a gift tonight with a dessert of whipped cream

That night after her boyfriend fucked her hard and filled her with cum she smiled at me and said happy love day baby
The dessert is ready

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:59 am

My wife came home one Saturday morning from an overnight date. She excitedly pulled me by the arm into the garage to speak privately and said, like she still couldn't believe it herself:

"I just had the best sex of my life."

By the time this happened we were already an experienced hotwife-cuckold couple, but that comment destroyed me. "It was fucking amazing!" she gushed. She described an endless stream of orgasms, squirting all over his bedroom, how she's never felt like that before. I calmed myself, conscious that I needed to be enthusiastic and supportive. She needed to share her joy with her soul mate, and I couldn't take that away from her.

She added "You have no idea!" several times, capriciously ripping my heart from my chest each time she said it. I asked how it compared to one or two of our favorite experiences together and she assured me that those weren't even close. She was so giddy and earnest, oblivious to the torment she was inflicting. I hadn't watched or joined in and I wasn't the one who held her afterward. It was just...without me. It hurt so much.

I'm a cuckold masochist. The more it hurts the more I enjoy it, but that was almost my breaking point. She's said much more extreme and kinky things before and since, but that one hurt for real, which made it perfect. We kissed and hugged and I told her how happy I was for her and that I wanted to hear more about it later that night. She pranced merrily back into the house and about her day, and I went to the powder room and masturbated into the toilet.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:43 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:59 am
My wife came home one Saturday morning from an overnight date. She excitedly pulled me by the arm into the garage to speak privately and said, like she still couldn't believe it herself:

"I just had the best sex of my life."

By the time this happened we were already an experienced hotwife-cuckold couple, but that comment destroyed me. "It was fucking amazing!" she gushed. She described an endless stream of orgasms, squirting all over his bedroom, how she's never felt like that before. I calmed myself, conscious that I needed to be enthusiastic and supportive. She needed to share her joy with her soul mate, and I couldn't take that away from her.

She added "You have no idea!" several times, capriciously ripping my heart from my chest each time she said it. I asked how it compared to one or two of our favorite experiences together and she assured me that those weren't even close. She was so giddy and earnest, oblivious to the torment she was inflicting. I hadn't watched or joined in and I wasn't the one who held her afterward. It was just...without me. It hurt so much.

I'm a cuckold masochist. The more it hurts the more I enjoy it, but that was almost my breaking point. She's said much more extreme and kinky things before and since, but that one hurt for real, which made it perfect. We kissed and hugged and I told her how happy I was for her and that I wanted to hear more about it later that night. She pranced merrily back into the house and about her day, and I went to the powder room and masturbated into the toilet.

I loved this account because I could relate to it. For example, after her first hung guy fucked the shit out of her 3 times and he left she said:

" I felt like i was fucked for the first time"

" Now i know why people say they fucked for hours"

" Your cock compared to his cock don't even look like the same organ"

" When he took off his pants, I just knew this was going to be something very different"

A question directed to the guy - " I am doing this because i have not been enjoying sex that much"

Of course i just wanted to die after hearing these things...

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:49 pm

My wife came home late from a date with her young BF and said get over here. I need my pussy cleaned after 3 young cocks shot there loads in my pussy. Finally i am satisfied. With your small cock you could never satisfy me. I told them I would do anything they wanted. They said next time they want to watch me go down on another pussy. I said I would love it and know just the right girl. I love being her cockold.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:57 pm

The first time my first wife returned to me after being with another man, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact she had had sex with him. So, I asked her, "what did you do?" She looked me directly in the eye and said, "He fucked the hell out of me." I had never heard her use the word fuck before. I know that's mind compared to other stories, but it hit me like a ton of bricks.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:57 pm
The first time my first wife returned to me after being with another man, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact she had had sex with him. So, I asked her, "what did you do?" She looked me directly in the eye and said, "He fucked the hell out of me." I had never heard her use the word fuck before. I know that's mind compared to other stories, but it hit me like a ton of bricks.
NICE! I know exactly what you're saying when you say she never used the word, fuck, before. It means it's the first time in her life when the SEX was so good...who gives a shit about "love"? Sure, it's nice to "make love"...but she just found out it's nice to simply get FUCKED, too. And you weren't the one who provided (maybe not capable of providing?) that experience for her. Humiliating...but it felt good, right?

Troilus

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:18 pm

troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
NICE! I know exactly what you're saying when you say she never used the word, fuck, before. It means it's the first time in her life when the SEX was so good...who gives a shit about "love"? Sure, it's nice to "make love"...but she just found out it's nice to simply get FUCKED, too. And you weren't the one who provided (maybe not capable of providing?) that experience for her. Humiliating...but it felt good, right?

Troilus
More shocking than humiliating; but I did feel put in my place. It had to be a new experience for her that I couldn't provide, because it was the first man to fuck her during our marriage, and only the second man she ever had. She was very enthusiastic about her experience and couldn't wait to do it again. She certainly didn't feel as if she was in love with him.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:37 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:18 pm
troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

Troilus
More shocking than humiliating; but I did feel put in my place. It had to be a new experience for her that I couldn't provide, because it was the first man to fuck her during our marriage, and only the second man she ever had. She was very enthusiastic about her experience and couldn't wait to do it again. She certainly didn't feel as if she was in love with him.
Ahhh, so she discovered then she was a slut...and liked it!! :cool:

Troilus