How i am became a total cuckold and a little sissy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:35 am

Every cuckold relationship is differend – important is – that all are happy.

I became asked - how it started and how it evolved - i try to explain. But first i must say, english is not my native language and i hope you are not bad about me, when i write not correct english.

To explain to whole family situation or family relationship in short words, well it is not easy. I know that not all understand that i accept to be mommys (former wife) little daughter. But for me is best and i am happy and also grateful to found finally my way. And now is clear for me, that i am asexuell. I never had really interest for sexual activities. Of course i know that women need a man (or men) who satisfy them. A tricky situation.

Sadly i must say, i was a jealous and dominate husband. For example it was for my wife not allowed to talk with other men without me, the same also at smartphone

Before we started cuckolding, we was a normal family – Wife, husband and three kids.
Of course we had intercourse, but not so often - maybe three or four times a month. Now i know that intercourse with me was bored for her - and she never was satisfy. Sometimes i was finsh befor we started or i finshed after two minutes.

Who has the idea to start cuckolding? My wife idea was to try cuckolding - i had interest on cuckolding too, it was my secret - but i was a little afraid and in my mind was the thought - what is when she have a lover and his dick is much bigger then mine and he satisfy her a lot? Or what is when she fall in love with him?

The first expierence we had, was not at home - we found some lovers in other towns. It was very excided for all. But i had to fight with my jealousie. Sometimes i made a scene after she was fresh inserminated, i am unhappy about that. But with the time is was going better with me when she had intercourse with real men.

i don´t like creampies - not my part - but sometimes she allowed me to watch, that was great

I was proud and happy that other men wanted to dance with her and invite her for drinks - and that she was sexually desired. When she started dating African or black men - she decided that I needed to be pussy free. That was a bit unusual - I was not really sexual active , but a ban and a cock cage is something different. She start to made the rules - but she uses allways birth controll pills and the lover had to wear a condom.

She stopped intercourse with me, The real men were more stamina, had bigger cocks and inseminated a lot more. To be complete pussy free and chast was the best for me.

I began to love it when she write on whattsapp to her lovers - i love you. And i like as she started to met african/black men - and when i saw when she walk hand in hand with them - also giving frensh kisses. They saw like a loving couple - and i started to like when others saw it.

In the meantime i began to act girlish.I watch how real African/Black men behave - they talk about men's things - and couldn't have enough intercourse. When they were with us, they were the masters of the house. She realized that I was more and more girlish.
And she starts to treat me as a little girl. But a short time later she said to me - I have fall in love with Paul and I want him to move in the house. Wow thats was a punch. We talked a lot and at last i agree. I went out from bed room and move in the guest room. With the time my little girls room. I began to wear dresses and skirts and i agree also that my old clothings and things are given away. She wanted also that i let my hair grow - she want that i wear a girlish hairstyle - also like a baby.

At one evening she told me, i want that you wear also diapers, because you are a little girl now. I ask her - why?
She answers me - you know that i am fall in love with Paul and i see him now as my husband - and not more you. And maybe you can leave me - or you accet it and became my little daughter. Not easy - but i don´t want to loose her complete and i agree

Not easy for me to be diapered and wear diapers 24/7 - of course i had to use diapers too
More and more my regression into babyhood became deeper - i realized that is best for me. At one day she said to me, i will change your name form Ben into Benita - little Benita. And it's inappropriate that you call me by my first name - from now on you must call me only mommy. A little humilating for me to do it in front of her boyfriends and of course in front of her new husband Paul.

Now i started to wetting my night panty diaper - i was now a bedwetter. I woke up at the mornings and my panty diaper was allways wet - a short time later i had also accidents at day - i am wetting myself in panty diapers at day too. Mommys reaktion - how good that i put you in panty diapers - i see you need now panty diapers like a good girl - As a reward, she gave me my first pacifier - which I always have to use . I love now playing with baby dolls very much.

For me was it a special situation as she began to call him my husband and he call her from now on my wife. She took off the wedding ring and I had to take off my wedding ring too - they both have new wedding rings and are both wearing the wedding rings. Since that both living as married couple

She teaches me to show respect to african/black people - i must adress all african/black people with aunt and uncle and i do it

Then came the day as she told me that she stopped taking birth control pills - and daddy don´t use condoms more. Yes i know a married couple don´t need this. I was a little afraid when she get really pregnant. But now i can say, its a very special moment when she say to a total cuckold - i am pregnant by an other man. And you can see her belly get thicker.

Now i can say - i am a grateful and happy little daughter

little Benita

elina
Pervert

Re: How i am became a total cuckold and a little sissy

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:14 am

Thank you Little Benita,

Very glad to read your story.
As you say, all couples are different and the important thing is that both the Lady who used to be your Wife and is now your Mommy and you are happy.

I would love to hear more about your situation, how is your kids reacting to this?
Do you still work outside the house and if so, do you have to give all of the money that you make to Mommy.

How often do you interact with Uncles and Aunties and how are they treating you?

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive wannabe sissy)