Step back

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jesandjerry
Prepubescent

Step back

Unread post by jesandjerry » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:51 pm

I did not intend to beckome a cuckold. Since we are in a long distance relationship, I suggested an open relationship since I wanted to have sex with others and I thought it is unlikely that she does it. She first did not want an open relationship, then she agreed and though she said that she does not intend to sleep with other guys. After I had sex with the first girl and as agreed, told her this, she suprize me by having just two weeks later a one night stand. Another two weeks lather she had the next one night stand. Each time she told me about it. Then she got a lover for over two monhts.... whithin the three years after we decided forthe open relationship she had sex with ten different guys, some of them fucked her over many months while I only three grils of which I fucked one twice and the others only one time. So except of these rare events I only had sex during the last three years, when she was home. When she was gone I had no sex. Sometimes she send me videos and pics first to proof that she is not doing anything behind my back, later in order to tease me. Then I started to masturbate watching how she got fucked.... and I felt stupid.... but I got used to it and when she was home we had a good sexlife. After some while I even started liking it, so you can say, she has turned me into a cuckold.
In the past she send photos and videos with guys who accepted her to film and with those who did not allow this, she did not take pictures. Now suddenly she changed, she has to use one week vacation at a time where I have not time and she decided to go with a prvious lover who also filmed her in the past. Now she said she wants to fuck with him but she does not like to send me photos and videos since that would be "disgusting". It happend also before, that there were guys who would have allowed photos but she did not want to take them. I thought she was not in the mood to do the effort while having sex, but now I realize she really does not want it anymore. I told her several times that things have changed now for me and that I know like seing it and that it had become important to me .... but she simply does not want to send photos and videos anymore and she also does not want to tell me about the sex she had. She enjoys the sex, but afterward she finds it disgusting and even more she finds it disgusting to talk with me about it or show it to me. So she does the sex and afterwards want it to be forgotten.
Anybody exprience with such behaviour?

Jujube
Experienced

Re: Step back

Unread post by Jujube » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:58 pm

I think she’s concerned about what you might do with the pictures down the road, plus I think she’s distanced herself from you so that now none of that stuff is any of your business

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:11 am

Dear Jerry (and Jes)

Searching for your older post I found the one posted by Jes back in 2022
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=65475&p=1274122#p1274122

Obviously She is a very Sexy Lady with clear ideas that She wants a cuckold, but at that time apparantly with you as a BF.

So, has She now converted you to Her cuckold and is starting to train you properly?

Would be very interesting if you could please provide more details w.r.t. where you are in the lifestyle now.

Sincerely
elina

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:55 am

Interesting to read this post then go back and read her post from 2022.
She was clear that she wanted a husband and a lover. She intended for you to be that lover according to what I read.

If you have transitioned into her cuck and she is considering you more as husband material then she does not appear to be doing anything other than what her linked post said.

How she would treat/interact with a husband vs a lover was spelled out.

You might want to go back and read that post putting yourself 1st in the position of lover, then reread placing yourself as the husband. You might find the changes make more sense.

I could have it wrong but this is what my gut is telling me.

After reading you might consider a discussion with her about what role she sees for you.

Good luck!