A trial of a new contraceptive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
medvedicitn
Virgin

A trial of a new contraceptive

Unread post by medvedicitn » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:18 pm

Hello
For some time I considered whether to write it here at all, but then we couldn't and I decided to put it here because I'm interested in your opinions or similar experiences if anyone has.
What is it really about, we are a couple where I like to watch the woman enjoying herself with someone else. We have already tried several things, so we already have experience. Now we have one permanent friend who sometimes comes to our place to have sex with a woman. We all like it, I like to watch them doing it, sometimes I even join.
During a routine gynecological check-up, the woman had bad blood results and the doctor advised her to change contraceptives. She had to drop the old one, stay without it for a while, and then start taking the new one. During this period, and until the new contraceptive starts to work safely, her doctor advised her to use condoms during sex. I don't have a problem with that, I also wrote about it to our friend who goes to our place for sex and the answer from him was that he was quite excited by the idea and that to be safe I should use a condom honestly and that when he comes he will try the new contraceptive it already works. So I was quite taken aback, the woman had just started taking her and there is some time that she needs to be taken and he has already announced that he will come. So now I don't know whether to go to such an event or not, I have respect for it and a little fear, but surprisingly it also excites me. So I would like to know what you think about it or if anyone has any experience with something similar.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: A trial of a new contraceptive

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:25 pm

I'm glad that my wife's tubes are tied.

My wife said that she tried many while she was in college. She did not like the pill because it caused weight gain, but it made it periods precisely accurate.

Her college physician went though a few before they agreed with an implant. It worked perfectly for her and she didn't have to remember to take a pill or carry condoms that she hated.

Unless you want to raise another man's child, I would wait until you know that a contraceptive will work.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:13 am

It isn't his decision to make, it is hers.

He can state his preference and ask if he can go without a condom, but it is up to her whether she wants to take that risk or not.

My question for you - Did you suggest to him that he should talk to her about it before meeting up?

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:13 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:13 am
It isn't his decision to make, it is hers.

He can state his preference and ask if he can go without a condom, but it is up to her whether she wants to take that risk or not.

My question for you - Did you suggest to him that he should talk to her about it before meeting up?
You are absolutely right. Women have absolute autonomy over their bodies.

For decades, the pill was the only form of feminine birth control. It wasn't for all women. One of my college girlfriends went off the pill for the same reason my wife did: it caused weight gain. Medicine has progressed to the point of offering women an array of contraceptives. The best contraceptive for any woman is between her and her physician.

My wife has never liked condoms.

medvedicitn
Virgin

Unread post by medvedicitn » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:46 am

Yes, it is true that it is of course also up to the woman.
Our relationship with him was and is always about the fact that the woman is fully in his power and of course she always fully agrees with that. This is how we all like it and it excites us the most.
The woman just wanted us to tell him that she no longer has any contraception so that he would know about it. But that everything else will be up to him as it was until now, that he will have full power over everything.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:17 am

Submissive is not the same as passive.

Just because someone tells you they are a Dom doesn't mean that they are.

D/s relationships require trust going both ways. In addition each party has responsibilities toward each other.

No one can take control or direct your relationship unless you allow it to happen.

"He will have full power over everything"
Does that mean he is the only one that has access to your bank accounts?
Does that mean if he told you to commit a crime you would?
Does that mean she would not speak up if she was emotionally, mentally, physically or sexually hurt/injured?

Full control may sound sexy but without limits it can be dangerous.

medvedicitn
Virgin

Unread post by medvedicitn » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:00 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:17 am
Submissive is not the same as passive.

Just because someone tells you they are a Dom doesn't mean that they are.

D/s relationships require trust going both ways. In addition each party has responsibilities toward each other.

No one can take control or direct your relationship unless you allow it to happen.

"He will have full power over everything"
Does that mean he is the only one that has access to your bank accounts?
Does that mean if he told you to commit a crime you would?
Does that mean she would not speak up if she was emotionally, mentally, physically or sexually hurt/injured?

Full control may sound sexy but without limits it can be dangerous.
Yes, I agree with you for the most part.
It's always about complete trust in both directions, and we have that on both sides.
And everything we have gone into and tried is always with our full knowledge and consent.
From the beginning, it has been agreed that as far as sex is concerned, everything is entirely up to him, and we voluntarily agreed to it, and it excites us all in this way.
But it is also agreed that it is only in the area of sex and not that he would have access to accounts or anything related to crimes or anything similar to what you wrote.

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:49 pm

What is it really about, we are a couple where I like to watch the woman enjoying herself with someone else. We have already tried several things, so we already have experience. Now we have one permanent friend who sometimes comes to our place to have sex with a woman. We all like it, I like to watch them doing it, sometimes I even join.
During a routine gynecological check-up, the woman had bad blood results and the doctor advised her to change contraceptives. She had to drop the old one, stay without it for a while, and then start taking the new one. During this period, and until the new contraceptive starts to work safely, her doctor advised her to use condoms during sex. I don't have a problem with that, I also wrote about it to our friend who goes to our place for sex and the answer from him was that he was quite excited by the idea and that to be safe I should use a condom honestly and that when he comes he will try the new contraceptive it already works. So I was quite taken aback, the woman had just started taking her and there is some time that she needs to be taken and he has already announced that he will come. So now I don't know whether to go to such an event or not, I have respect for it and a little fear, but surprisingly it also excites me. So I would like to know what you think about it or if anyone has any experience with something similar.
[/quote]

Since you refer to him as a friend, and the woman is close enough to you or your wife to speak candidly, I think individually and collectively you should all be mature enough to discuss PREGNANCY RISK before something happens. Nine month pregnancy, eighteen year maturation...for me that orgasm would have to wait.