A man just picked up my fiance after finally agreeing to a date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

A man just picked up my fiance after finally agreeing to a date

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:40 pm

We been dating for just under a year, she's so cute. Has an amazing body on her. I brought up the idea of her seeing another guy and she said no but after we met this Aussie guy and he gave us a ride when we were stranded (long story won't get into) I kept bugging her about her liking him and during sex she would whisper things in my ear on what she would do if she did see that guy alone.

Anyway while she never did contact him, she did set up an account on tinder and been talking to this guy for couple months. When I ask about it she usually says they're not texting much or that she just doesn't really want to and I didn't pressure her at all as I know that will usually result in a women rejecting the idea all together. After couple months of patience she was texting him again and agreed to go out for dinner with him. I asked if anything else and she said he wants her to go to his place but she doesn't plan on it, but also said if she is likes him a lot and wants to she will go to his place and see what happens.

She spend and hour getting ready looking amazing as she left :D

It's been 90 minutes since he picked her up and while I expect it will at least take couple hours even if nothing happens, I'm kind of pondering on when it's been how many minutes or hours should I assume that they are fucking? Cause right now the more the clock ticks and she's not here the more likely it is that she's at his house or going there. Although she also did say they're going to the store as she has to grab few items. So I'm not getting tol excited yet as that and dinner and ride will take at least hour and a half.

When do you think when it's passed how long should I be "worried" that she's having sex with him 😂😅😅😅 I never been so excited just sitting here waiting with no information

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: A man just picked up my fiance after finally agreeing to a date

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:59 pm

There's no need to worry, or contemplate much - your fiance is fucking herself senseless... while you wait it out. She's almost certainly been making out, kissing him, touching his cock, sucking it. She's been letting the guy touch her pussy, kiss her nipples, and lick her clit. They have already fucked in several positions, missionary, doggie-style - she's probably riding his hard cock reverse cow-girl style right now, so he can finger her ass while fucking her pussy - in prep for taking his fat dick in her ass....

Congratulations!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:20 pm

Can you describe her? Other than to tell us she’s hot. Like Ht., Wt., hair & eye color, measurements if you have them.

And she’s probably fucking now.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:28 pm

It's been 5 hours, here's hoping you're back on on the morning telling us about your sloppy seconds. Good kick!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:16 am

Following

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:01 am

Congratulations!

We hope she had a great first experience!

Hopefully you get to reclaim her or at least get a taste of her creampie or cum smothered tits / ass !

Welcum to the club !

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:52 am

"Grab a few things at the grocery" on the way to first dinner date? I'm guessing those things were condoms.

Hope it worked out for all!

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:58 am

milehinbi wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:52 am
"Grab a few things at the grocery" on the way to first dinner date? I'm guessing those things were condoms.

Hope it worked out for all!
I hope it was a stop for lube, wine, and snacks.... no condoms... she'll be wanting to bareback the guy like a good little slut...

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:05 pm

I suspect she will may well be being fucked, but if youve only been together for under a year your definately playing a dangerous game in my opinion. Her joining tinder i suspect may mean she is talking to more than him and hasnt decided to settle with you.

Thankfully such things didnt exist when we were younger.

I hope it works out and look forward to your update.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:26 pm

Hmm, I think all of you are jumping into some extreme conclusions. While we as cucks always hope that our women are out getting their brains fucked silly to the point of being sent home on a wheelchair and unable to walk for a week, We must be realistic and take into account that no previous discussion of her fucking her date was discussed with the OP. He did not discuss either one setting ground rules, expectations, or anything along those lines.

She likely had a nice dinner date, got a feel of his personality up close in person over dinner and perhaps will evaluate if she wants to see him again.

If OP hasn't discussed ground rules or boundaries with her, now would be the time as some doors can be opened and never re-closed without consequences. Hopefully I am wrong and hopefully she came home limping from the best fucking of her life and hopefully he will be picking her up several nights per week to keep her permanently limping and perhaps purchasing an electric wheel chair to take on all her future dates with him :lol: at least that's I wish for when my girlfriend goes on a date

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:18 pm

I just enjoy being hard, stroking, thinking about this guy's hot fiance, on a date... we can all speculate - experience provides unique insights... the bulk of my cuckold fetish is the result of a cheating slut fiance, now my hot wife.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:02 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:18 pm
I just enjoy being hard, stroking, thinking about this guy's hot fiance, on a date... we can all speculate - experience provides unique insights... the bulk of my cuckold fetish is the result of a cheating slut fiance, now my hot wife.
Hahaha, I hear ya! I've had my fair share of experiences for a total period of 7 years. My main problem is that I always think with my penis as opposed to thinking critically with my big head, and this tends to get us cucks in trouble more often than not.

I hope that they are both on the same page, have discussed things, and hopefully she had her fun while out in search for a more steady male friend.

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:52 am

joel68 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:20 pm
Can you describe her? Other than to tell us she’s hot. Like Ht., Wt., hair & eye color, measurements if you have them.

And she’s probably fucking now.
She's Asian, about 5 ft 4 and has a big ass on her both wide hips and it really sticks out a lot more then an average ass. Small boobs, cute face, obviously black hair. But her ass is definitely her best asset.

She came back 5 hours later and yes they did fuck twice :D

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:57 am

BFofGF wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:01 am
Congratulations!

We hope she had a great first experience!

Hopefully you get to reclaim her or at least get a taste of her creampie or cum smothered tits / ass !

Welcum to the club !
The agreement is I'm not allowed to fuck her for a week whenever she gets fucked by another man, really turns up the jealousy aspect cause now whenever I see her getting nailed I'll know I'm not fucking her anytime soon.

But yes they did fuck, used condoms but she did say she may go on Birth control and if he gets an STD test will fuck him without condom

RobbNYLI
Prepubescent

Unread post by RobbNYLI » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:24 pm

Congrats dude! I especially like the weeklong wait, but what if she fucks him before the week is up? Does that start the clock all over again?.

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:55 pm

RobbNYLI wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:24 pm
Congrats dude! I especially like the weeklong wait, but what if she fucks him before the week is up? Does that start the clock all over again?.
Yes it starts it all over again, u could be waiting all week, seeing her not get fucked and being so excited only to have her get fucked by him on day 6 or 7 and its 7 days again.

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:04 am

CuckoldBoy89 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:55 pm
Yes it starts it all over again, u could be waiting all week, seeing her not get fucked and being so excited only to have her get fucked by him on day 6 or 7 and its 7 days again.
So when is their next date (fuck session) scheduled?

Does he think she is just single, available and dating, or does he think she is cheating on you because you can't satisfy her etc?
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:47 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:05 pm
I suspect she will may well be being fucked, but if youve only been together for under a year your definately playing a dangerous game in my opinion. Her joining tinder i suspect may mean she is talking to more than him and hasnt decided to settle with you.

Thankfully such things didnt exist when we were younger.

I hope it works out and look forward to your update.
You were right and even though I knew it deep inside I let this happen anyway. I'm not entirely sure but I have a big feeling I'm losing my fiance to him. We were supposed to have dinner then her place today as she doesn't work this day of the week but she canceled on me last night insisting she's having dinner with a coworker. But it's very unusual for her to cancel and she barely texts me back anymore, she replies every 3 hours. Last night she called me and reaffirmed everything is okay and she called me again this morning so I was feeling good but as the day went on, she just doesn't reply to my texts and longest she would go without responding was N hour that was usually work but today same thing as past few days. Just seems like she's losing feelings for me, certainly not thinking about me as much.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:22 am

A week after wait? You’re on the way to being pussy free like most of us. Welcome to the club !

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:26 am

You guys need to talk NOW. It seems you were not at all prepared for this or in agreement on how to handle it. I get the feeling you may be very young, as in your (early) twenties - is that correct?

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:48 am

jw_kk wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:59 pm
There's no need to worry, or contemplate much - your fiance is fucking herself senseless... while you wait it out. She's almost certainly been making out, kissing him, touching his cock, sucking it. She's been letting the guy touch her pussy, kiss her nipples, and lick her clit. They have already fucked in several positions, missionary, doggie-style - she's probably riding his hard cock reverse cow-girl style right now, so he can finger her ass while fucking her pussy - in prep for taking his fat dick in her ass....

Congratulations!
Hahaha... brilliant!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:50 am

I agree with Small you guys need to talk..
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:13 pm

Small wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:26 am
You guys need to talk NOW. It seems you were not at all prepared for this or in agreement on how to handle it. I get the feeling you may be very young, as in your (early) twenties - is that correct?

I'm in my late 20s, both of us are actually. I think talking is too late, she recently told me she's moving back to her home country. Yet I think it's much more likely she's not moving and just found another guy, wants me to think she's left the country back home to spare my feelings but in reality she will have a new boyfriend.

At this point she has blocked me and I don't know if il talk to get again. I'm just jerking off a lot hoping she's sucking his cock and giving him blowjobs.

I'll wait a while and if I don't hear from her I am going to offer her money to keep me in the loop about her new relationship and some dirty details lol