Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
fraktastic
Trainable

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by fraktastic » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:25 am

...but Jess is leaving next Friday in the early afternoon to meet her family for a spring break trip, so this will be her last Friday to go out dancing before she leaves.
I thought this line was pretty clearly worded for all native English speakers.

To continue my thoughts from before now that I'm on a keyboard, before you invite Carlos you want to make sure you and Jess are on solid ground.

When you have upset her, has it always been because you were either dishonest/manipulative (e.g. trying to convince her to sleep with another man when you were forbidden from sleeping with her) or because you talked to someone else instead of privately with her (e.g. asking Carlos if he wanted to come over)? Do you feel you could be 100% open and honest with her about how you feel, and vice versa? It seems like you had some pretty deep conversations around the whole oral thing, so that's a start.

The reason why I asked that is because something that upset her when it was done dishonestly or behind her back should be OK to talk about. Some things you may want to think about being able to say to her:

- Can you tell her about things that would be exciting for you without it meaning you're trying to pressure her into doing that thing?
- Can you ask her how she is feeling about your relationship? Are you still happy being romantically and sexually exclusive with her, is she still happy being romantically exclusive but sexually free? Do you want her to be sexually free or do you want input into her lovers? Have you/can you tell her that?

As an example of this, my wife and I said we wanted to be always able to talk about how we're feeling without it having to mean we need to do something about it. We always said it should be OK to even have a feeling like "Wow, I don't even want to be married to you right now" and talk about it without it meaning that we have to immediately get divorced. Like, why are we feeling like that? What could we do differently? We've never actually gotten to that point but we regularly confirm it's OK to talk about difficult things without it needing to take on additional meaning beyond "This is a feeling I'm having".

If you are at that point, then it should be a good conversation to talk to Jess about inviting Carlos along -you can discuss all the above good suggestions from joel68 and others, like

"I of course will not be involved with anyone else. Do you want to know what Carlos gets up to or for me to keep that private?"

"If I'm friends with Carlos, what boundaries do you want me to have in conversations with him? I don't have a lot of guy friends I can talk to about stuff, and I have NOBODY I can talk to about my, um, non-standard sexual desires, so I'd like someone I can confide in but I don't want to violate your confidence or boundaries."

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:31 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 am
Well, last night went about the way I expected it to go.

Very intense.

Jess was not interested in me tagging along, no surprise there. So I sat at home and played games until they got back, around midnight.

It was clear just how horny they both were.

I did get to watch them make out when they got in the apartment, but they made their way into the bedroom very quickly. They didn’t lock the door, but I knew better than to go in without Jess inviting me. So I sat and waited and listened.

Damn.

The kid must really know how to fuck.

Jess was very vocal. Just guessing by the sounds made, but I’m guessing three very vocal orgasms from her?

Carlos came out after about 45 minutes, dressed and ready to go. He made no attempt to rub anything in my face, he’s just so laid back and pleasant to be around, almost all the time.

I went into the bedroom immediately after he left.

No creampie last night though. Jess wanted me inside of her as soon as I got undressed. So … very … very … sloppy seconds.

I gave her what I believe was her fourth orgasm, mostly because it didn’t take her very long to get there.

That’s the summary.

In other news.

Some friends of mine and I are planning a spring break trip on the gulf coast. Based on some suggestions via DM, I’m actually thinking of seeing if Carlos wants to join us. I’m pretty sure he would be really fun to have around.

Not sure, but Jess clearly wants us to be friends. Maybe this could help that?
I think it’s a good idea to become friends with Carlos since that is what Jess said she wants. Maybe hang out a time or two before asking him to go. And don’t be offended if he says he can’t go.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:32 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:17 am
Presumably when you go home the following week, that will be his chance of a weekend all alone with Jess?
Where did this come from? I may have missed where he said he was taking a week off school to spend time with his family, but that's what it sounds like you think is happening.

My understanding of events is:
- Jess and Todd go to the same school and thus have the same week off
- Jess' family's other kids in other schools have the same week off so Jess is going to be with her family
- Todd's family's other kids in other schools have a different week off, so Todd won't be seeing them, because he'll be in school when they are not etc.

This all boils down to:
Jess and Todd will be apart for one week, it is not an option for Carlos to go with Jess, and Todd is considering taking Carlos with him.
I don't see where there was some other separation of Todd and Jess.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:54 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 am
CCT - Visions of a nude beach with Jess and Carlos disappearing into dunes........
I need to clarify something here.

Just leaves next Friday to go on a spring break trip with her family because spring break for her siblings lines up with our spring break. My family’s spring break is the week after, so my family isn’t going anywhere.

So I’m going on a trip with some friends to the gulf coast. I was thinking it might be fun to have Carlos come hang out with us.

He’s from a Latin American country, so he’s pretty poor, living with relatives, can’t really afford to go home to his family and see his girlfriend, can’t really afford to do a lot of the fun things that college kids like to do.

I’m thinking it would be a great thing for him, and that he would be really fun to have in the group of guys. It would also work towards making the two of us better friends, which is something I think Jess would really like.

Of course I would mention it to Jess before I invited him, but I thought maybe I’d see whether the folks on here think this might be a disaster in the making as well.
Ok this makes sense. You aren’t going with Jess, you’re going with a group of guys and wanted to invite him along? Now that is a really good idea actually imo.
Ohio

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:04 pm

You've mentioned several times that he's a fun, laid back guy. If you are comfortable with what seems to be developing more as a polyamorous situation (following Jess' lead) then I think it's a great idea to hang out with him and get to know him better. Doesn't perhaps push as many cuck buttons but maybe you will get the chance to talk to him about his relationship with Jess. Which might be very button-pushing indeed.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:42 am

Jess invited Carlos over for dinner again last night. I had mentioned to her my thoughts of inviting him to go on the spring break trip with my friends. She liked the idea, so she invited him over so I could talk to him about it face to face.

He is interested in going, but was planning to work for his uncle that whole week to make some much needed money. He’s going to think about it and see if his uncle needs him or was just giving him a chance to make a little extra money.

So he may or may not be coming with us.

After dinner we were all just hanging out playing some games and drinking a little. I was assuming this would be just a get together as friends, but at one point Jess just stood, took Carlos by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

And I just sat out in the living room, listening to them fuck. Once again, Jess was not quiet when getting fucked by him.

The total mind fuck came when they were done and they just both came out of the bedroom, all dressed and acting like nothing even happened.

Carlos stayed for another hour or so and we just went back to playing games.

As soon as Carlos left, Jess straddled me and aggressively made out with me. I almost immediately began undressing her and when I got my hands inside her pants, and found out how messy she was, she moaned loudly and asked if I liked having a naughty girlfriend. I said I definitely did, and she told me to show her how much I liked it, this time dragging me into the bedroom. She finished stripping, laid on the bed and spread her legs to show me the mess down there and then smiled and groaned as I went down on her.

She’s definitely starting to really get into this.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:01 am

I kind of figured that she would want Carlos to fuck her before leaving on her trip with her family. And I think that last night was not the only time this week either. Possibly on Thursday night as a "farewell fuck"?

Glad to see she's really getting into this. It appears to be increasing in intensity.

Does she say anything to Carlos or vice-versa when you listen to them? Or just makes noises?

But eventually, she could start talking to you about what happens between them. Time will tell.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:04 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:42 am
Yes she is. The timeline is anyone’s guess, but this convinces me you’ll eventually get to see more happening. I can think of several ways she could gradually include you more and more. The fact that she’s so vocal when fucking Carlos means she does want you to know how much she enjoys it, and she’s oh so gradually letting the sex and the social time with Carlos start to mix together.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:13 am

Wow. That is amazing. You and she are now so much on the same page and she is giving you just what you want (and just what she and Carlos also want): Sex happening in your presence/hearing; and creampie to follow. All three of you cool about doing it.
Interesting that they should re-emerge fully dressed. What a mind-fuck indeed. It would be more natural to come out semi-dressed. Her call, I suppose.
I hope Carlos joins you and you get the chance to share a room and chat. If you could get to see each other naked, you could translate that across to make this sort of session even more relaxed.
Well done getting this far.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:38 am

Very hot Todd. Maybe sometime soon she will skip the step of heading to the bedroom and just mount Carlos while he is sitting next to you on the couch. She is definitely enjoying the part of “being naughty”, so keep letting her know how much that turns you on when she does it. Positive reinforcement…

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:25 pm

Be sure to give her extra affection and fuck her more in the next couple of days to show her your general response to last night. Since she doesn’t want you to talk about it, you can express your words in actions.

She is really starting to get into this! Next time she goes out dancing my herself, she may bring you home a surprise, haha.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:21 pm

Damn. You are living the dream. If Carlos goes with you on Spring Break you need to offer to swallow his cum. It’s only fair since he won’t have Jess to relieve him. Being a cuck doesn’t make you gay but it does sometimes mean you need to relieve her bull when she’s not available. Good luck! Looking forward to your updates

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:07 pm

Well, there will be no Carlos for our spring break trip. He’s decided he really needs the money he can get working and his uncle was counting on him that week, so he thanked me for the offer but decided to decline.

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:41 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:42 am
Jess invited Carlos over for dinner again last night. I had mentioned to her my thoughts of inviting him to go on the spring break trip with my friends. She liked the idea, so she invited him over so I could talk to him about it face to face.

He is interested in going, but was planning to work for his uncle that whole week to make some much needed money. He’s going to think about it and see if his uncle needs him or was just giving him a chance to make a little extra money.

So he may or may not be coming with us.

After dinner we were all just hanging out playing some games and drinking a little. I was assuming this would be just a get together as friends, but at one point Jess just stood, took Carlos by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

And I just sat out in the living room, listening to them fuck. Once again, Jess was not quiet when getting fucked by him.

The total mind fuck came when they were done and they just both came out of the bedroom, all dressed and acting like nothing even happened.

Carlos stayed for another hour or so and we just went back to playing games.

As soon as Carlos left, Jess straddled me and aggressively made out with me. I almost immediately began undressing her and when I got my hands inside her pants, and found out how messy she was, she moaned loudly and asked if I liked having a naughty girlfriend. I said I definitely did, and she told me to show her how much I liked it, this time dragging me into the bedroom. She finished stripping, laid on the bed and spread her legs to show me the mess down there and then smiled and groaned as I went down on her.

Wow! This is an amazing update! So incredibly sexy! Thank you for sharing!

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:49 am

Thanks for continuing your updates, Todd. I hope you both enjoy your spring break.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:37 am

That’s ok though. You made the offer and that is huge for Jess. It all worked out great.
Ohio

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:25 am

I wonder if Jess will invite Carlos over tomorrow night before she leaves for Spring Break. Maybe she will need a "Farewell Fuck".

I suppose we will know in a few days if that's the case.

Update: I guess that Carlos last night did not happen. We likely will not hear from Todd for a bit. I hope both of them enjoy Spring Break. I know I did back in the day.

I wonder if things will pick up where they left off when they are both back.
Last edited by joel68 on Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamahotwife
Trainable

Unread post by iamahotwife » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:37 pm

Bump

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:52 pm

Todd is on a Spring Break guy trip at the beach, Jess is on a trip with her family. I highly doubt we will hear of any goings on for them until they are back at school next week.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:14 am

Todd - I hope you had a great spring break and are looking forward to being back home with your gorgeous redhead.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:17 pm

fraktastic wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:14 am
Todd - I hope you had a great spring break and are looking forward to being back home with your gorgeous redhead.
I did have a lot of fun on Spring Break.

No sex for me, if any of you were wondering. Jess has been clear that she is not at all like me in terms of a desire for me to have sex with other women. My fate would be the same as Mike’s if she ever found out about me having sex with someone else.

We did spend considerable time in bed yesterday after we both got back to the apartment.

When I mentioned to Jess that I have to stay late on campus tonight, she invited Carlos over for dinner in my absence. You can bet what the dessert will be.

In other news, Jamal was apparently in contact with Jess over spring break. She said they’ve just been chatting some, but he did express interest in taking her out dancing sometime. She asked me if I would be okay with that.

I’ll let you guess what answer I gave her.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:22 pm

Also, I am going to throw this out here, even though I already know this may be a controversial topic on here.

Over spring break, I spent some time contemplating the idea of asking (again) Jess to marry me.

I haven’t reached any decisions yet, but I am thinking about it.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:40 pm

Thanks for the updates. I hope tonight goes well, including you when you get back and that she leaves some dessert for you.

Yes, ofc you two should be married. For you, I think you know that Jess is the only girl you'll ever want.
You two are obviously highly suited, and you fully meet each other's sexual needs, which is an essential for marriage but rare. (You also seem to be suited in other ways too and meet each other's non-sexual needs too.). I think Jess knows all this.

So it is only a question of getting the timing right. You have been engaged before, so it won't look premature if you get engaged again. But equally don't rush it. Do you need more time? are you over the difficulties she caused you in the last year?
Jess may also want more time. You need to have one of those circuitous 'testing the water' conversations to see how a proposal would be received. Then go for it.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:44 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:22 pm
Also, I am going to throw this out here, even though I already know this may be a controversial topic on here.

Over spring break, I spent some time contemplating the idea of asking (again) Jess to marry me.

As with other parts of your life with Jess, I would suggest letting her lead this and not get out over your skis again. She is probably still very much in the lets get comfortable with how we live together outside of the bedroom mode and could see a proposal as an attempt at control to lock her down. I would at the very least wait out the semester and see where you are with her over the summer.

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:09 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:22 pm

My dude, not yet. Finish the semester and get through the summer. If things are going well come fall, assess then. There's dust that still needs to settle from your last engagement. Give living together more time.