Favorite Cuckold play/humiliation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tiper
Virgin

Favorite Cuckold play/humiliation

Unread post by Tiper » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:02 am

What is you’re favorite Cuckold game/humiliation? When alone, with a Bull or in a club.
For us its going to clubs with the Cuckold wearing nothing but a cage and having the cleanup duty in Public.

Another great play, is having the bull make a clone-a-Willy. That can be modified to be used with a strap-on. So even when the bull is not there, the Cuckold can fuck the hotwife with bull’s cock.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Re: Favorite Cuckold play/humiliation

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:14 am

Cuck is locked in chastity. Wife rolls a pair of dice each night. Double sixes lead to orgasmic release, else another night in prison. Today is Jan 18th. I rolled the dice to simulate things. First simulation showed cucky would remain locked up until Feb. 7th. The second simulation showed him locked up well past Valentine's Day.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: Favorite Cuckold play/humiliation

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:57 pm

One of my top favorites is being the facilitator/coordinator when KK's being gang-banged.

For these events, I'm pumped on ED drugs, my cock and balls are strapped, but I'm not caged (has never been a thing for us). I'm rock-hard, throbbing, and able to do the deed and participate, but that's not my designated role. I'm there to help, to make sure she's lubricated, comfortable, safe, and experiencing pleasure. My job is to defer my own needs in the moment, and focus completely on hers.

The complete experience includes the "afterglow," and not always, but most times, the "down." These are so intimate, so erotic, as the after-care provider, reclaimer, and primary lover.