my anniversary plans (the one day I'm not pussy free)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my anniversary plans (the one day I'm not pussy free)

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:46 pm

this saturday is my wedding anniversary, and is my one day per year that I am allowed access to my wife's pussy!

It belongs to her boyfriend, Chris. He decides what does and doesnt happen to it. He has unlimited access to it, and can (and does) share it with other guys, but denies me. by his word, I am not allowed to touch it at all, and I am only allowed to see it when another guy is also seeing it... except she still wants to be able to have me some times, so I get to access it for one day per year, on our anniversary.

this is, even though I am allowed access to it, he is still her primary sex partner. he still has control over it. meaning I can have my wife's pussy, but he's planning to not let me have it all to myself.

my wife and I plan to spend the day just in bed together, all day, enjoying eachother. but her boyfriend (who lives with us) will be home all day also. he told her to have her phone near by, and should he text her she is to stop what ever she's doing with me and go see him... I'm honestly hoping he texts her while her and i are in the middle of PIV sex, so she stops fucking me, goes to his room and fucks him, then comes back to me. I actually really want that to happen!

..and I actually told him that

Since Chris is her boyfriend, primary sex partner, owner of her pussy, and he lives with us. the three of us share a 2 bedroom apartment... and since she likes to hang out naked all the time at home... them having sex regularly has become just a natural part of our lives...

Yesterday afternoon, I was chllin in the living room, while they were having sex in their bedroom, and I got a text from her asking me to come into their room.

I walked into their room and they were in the middle of having sex. she was riding him cowgirl style... we proceeded to have a casual conversation while they had sex.

She asked me to set on the bed next to them so we could talk about our plans for saturday... it was hot as fuck!

we talked as though nothing unusual was happening. it was super casual. someone listening to our conversation without seeing it would not have known they were fucking... thats how much them having sex has just become such a common regular part of our lives.

we talked for a while, not sure how long exactly. we went over the plans for the day. I get access to her pussy from midnight to midnight. she can sleep in my bed friday night and saturday night, but she has to wear panties until midnight on friday night, and has to put panties back on at midnight saturday night.

He also reminded us that he plans to text her at least twice during the day, and I told him i hope he does, and I hope he texts right while we are in the middle of having sex so she has to stop having sex with me to come have sex with him... he said he will try to do that.

He said he's also gonna take her out on a date the day after. and it'll be an actual real date, since they are actual boyfriend / girlfriend anyway. he wants take her out on a date.

I love my life! I'm SO looking forward to saturday!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

scarfolamew
Experienced

Re: my anniversary plans (the one day I'm not pussy free)

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:33 pm

Your stories always blow my mind dude. You've managed to keep all the stuff that usually becomes commonplace (like simply having her tits on display for various other guys!) sizzling hot.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:41 pm

Friday you should take her out on a date, all day. Brunch, museums, bowling, whatever you used to do when you were dating. That evening, go ALL out. Dress up, fancy restaurant, a live play or musical, limousine, make it the best date she’s EVER had. All of her favorites. Spare no expense. Pour on the romance. Remind her how amazing you are, how much you love her. Build up the sexual tension. Time it so you arrive back home just after midnight. You can figure out the rest.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:43 am

Dude your arrangement just sounds so extreme but I can't help but want it. I would love to at least give it a try and see how it feels to watch my girl have another man as her main provider of sex. It has to be intense knowing that all of her orgasms are had with him.

Anyway, I agree with Maddie, go all out. Be a gentleman, show her that you love her, appreciate her, be as romantic as can be. If you somehow run out of time to have sex because you were being romantic... Then there's always next anniversary lol

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 am

Just to be clear, IT’s anniversary is on Saturday. He and his wife should spend the entire day in bed with each other, making love and being present and intimate with each other, except for Chris’ time. While Chris has precedence to the pussy, Chris should make it quick and not take too much time away from IT and his wife on their anniversary. FRIDAY, before IT has access to the pussy, he should monopolize his wife’s time with an amazing date. Spending all day together, without access to the pussy, doesn’t violate any of their rules.

Now, it has occurred to me that Friday could potentially be a very tiring day. Imagine them going home after an amazing day together, completely exhausted. Then just as they get home, Chris claims his pussy and fucks her senseless to the point she’s too tired to fuck IT on Friday night. She sleeps in on Saturday, cutting into IT’s pussy time even more.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:12 am

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 am
Just to be clear, IT’s anniversary is on Saturday. He and his wife should spend the entire day in bed with each other, making love and being present and intimate with each other, except for Chris’ time. While Chris has precedence to the pussy, Chris should make it quick and not take too much time away from IT and his wife on their anniversary. FRIDAY, before IT has access to the pussy, he should monopolize his wife’s time with an amazing date. Spending all day together, without access to the pussy, doesn’t violate any of their rules.

Now, it has occurred to me that Friday could potentially be a very tiring day. Imagine them going home after an amazing day together, completely exhausted. Then just as they get home, Chris claims his pussy and fucks her senseless to the point she’s too tired to fuck IT on Friday night. She sleeps in on Saturday, cutting into IT’s pussy time even more.
that's an amazingly beautiful idea! I was so busy focusing on the events of saturday, it didnt even occur to me to take her out on friday!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:04 am

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 am

Ahhh, yes of course! I did not see it from that perspective. That is indeed a great plan. Thanks for clarifying.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:22 am

Happy Anniversary! Let us know what it feels like to be inside your lovely bride!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:10 pm

How did it go?

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:14 am

Hope all is well. Did you get PIV sex for your anniversary?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:38 am

Hi everyone! Thank you to hose who were interested in how my anniversary went! I'm glad to know people are interested! Sorry it's taken me so long to get on here and post about it, it's been a busy week with work and real life stuff... anyway...

it was glorious! I had a full day of access to my wife's pussy! and actually, in the aftermath of the day, my situation has changed...

I took the advice offered by Maddie_Hippychick and took my wife out on a very romantic date the day before. we did a bunch of things we used to do before we got married, and before covid. we went to a revolving sushi place, then went to the beach and has a bon-fire while the sun went down, then a moonlit walk along the beach (not even kidding), then went to a movie, sat in the back row, and made out the whole time... I remember nothing of the movie haha. it was amazing, I love spending days like that with her. it was like nothing else in the world existed. We were just absorbed into each other, like we used to be in the old days. thank you so much for that suggestion! I was so focused on pussy access on the day, i had not even thought about a romantic date the day before!

it was not quite midnight yet when we got home, and my access didnt start till midnight, so we found ourselves in my bed making out and taking eachother's clothes off, but when she got down to just her panties, and I went to take them off, she stopped me and said it wasnt midnight yet.

We made out some more, rounding off second base. she went down on me. and i was watching the clock! it turned midnight, and I was able to take her panties off, and get to that beautiful pussy, just for me, for the first time in a long time! it was glorious! I ate her out until she orgasmed, (I take pride in how good i am at that!) and then finally we had PIV sex!

that first time, though, i didnt last very long... i mean, it's been a while...

We spent the whole next day in bed naked together. talking, making out, stroking. there was basically never a point where i wasnt touching her pussy. I spent a lot of time giving her a sorta sensual message. caressing her vagina without arousing her. like a relaxing back rub but on her vagina. I used to do that a lot before she started dating chris. I love it because I get to actually feel the shape and the curves of her vagina, and she loves it because its both erotic and soothing. She said of all the guys she has spread her legs for I'm the only one who has ever done that.

We ended up having PIV sex twice that day. making 3 times total... but I'm counting the third time as 2 in one... Chris ended up only texting for her one time, instead of the twice that he said he was going to. I dont know how he knew when to do it, they must have worked out some sort of signal or something, or maybe he was just listening closely...

during the third time we had sex, we got into it, i got in to her, we were going at it, her riding me cow-girl style (thats her favorite position) and her phone went off. she smiled at me and checked her phone. there was a text from chris that said, "hey sexy, why dont you stop fucking your husband and come fuck me"

with a huge naughty grin on her face, she said "I gaddo go, my boyfriend wants his turn," climbed off me, and still fully naked, with a soaking wet pussy, walked out of my room and into his... leaving me alone on the bed with a wet stiffy! ...and hot damn i was so turned on my that!

She left my bedroom door open, and left chris' bedroom door open, so I could hear everything. they didnt bother with foreplay, since she had already been mid sex with me, they just got right to it. they fucked for about 20 minutes before I heard him cum in her... a few moments later she came back to me, with his load still in her, and we finished what we had started! only now it was so much more hot! it was almost primal! hot and nasty down and dirty fucking! I had seen her fuck like that with other guys, but her and i hadnt fucked like that in a long time. usually when her and i are able to have sex its more romantic, love making, this was something else entirely... the act of her starting with me, going to him, and coming back to me, just dialed both of our libidos up to 11!

After that we fells asleep wrapped up in eachother all naked like. at midnight an alarm on her phone went off, and she woke up to put panties on. my time of access to her pussy was over.

the next day chris took her out on a date. As they are actual boyfriend / girlfriend couple, he is the one guy she can go out with and not have to tell me all the details. so I dont know where they went, or what they did, but they were gone most the day, then they got home late, and had sex, again leaving the door open so i could hear everything.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that's how our anniversary date went. Here is how my situation has now changed as a result...

Jen spent the next couple nights in my bed with me, wearing just panties, as per the rule. then on the 3rd night she went back to her boyfriend's bed. I'm assuming she went to bed fully naked, cause she usually does... So I'm laying in my bed, alone, and I get a text from her asking me to join her and Chris in their room.

I walked into their room to find them mid sex. again, her riding him cowgirl style.

now, on the surface it is not out of the oridnary for me to interact with them while they are having sex. them having sex is now such a casual part of our lives that it happens all the time and i dont usually think anything of it. however usually when i interact with them while they are having sex its situational, happens to work that way. like if we are all together in the living room and they start going at it, or something like that... this time it instantly stood out to me because she went out of her way to invite me into their room while they were having sex.

she knows that I really like it when her and her boyfriend have sex, and she knows that her boyfriend really likes it when her and her boyfriend have sex. so, she knows that the best time to talk to us about something she wants sexually is while her and her boyfriend are having sex. this isnt the first time she's employed this tactic...

i sat down on the bed next to them, while she was slowly moving up and down on chris' cock, her bare tits moving back and forth, and she told chris and i that she wanted to change my denial arrangement.

She still wants to deny me to a degree, because she gets off on that, but going back and forth between me and chris, on our anniversary, turned her on so much, and made her feel so much more sexy, that she wanted to be able to go back and forth between me and him more. She said she absolutely loved her vagina getting attention from her husband and her boyfriend on the same day like that.

so, right there, while Chris's hard dick was in her vagina, we worked out a new system. It was basically all her suggestion, and chris kinda just agreed to it haha (he was kinda distracted and pretty agreeable haha)

now, I am no longer denied access to her pussy. BUT Chris' access takes priority over mine. he is still her primary sex partner. and he'll just kinda take it day by day. he still owns her pussy, but he's gonna take a more active control over when I'm allowed access. When ever she sleep in my bed chris will decide whether or not she wears panties. if she's not wearing panties that means i can have access, but it also means he might call her away... if she comes to my bed wearing panties, it means i dont have access.

the rest of the time, he is in complete control of whether or not i can access her pussy. im generally allowed, unless he says otherwise. if he wants her she has to stop what ever she might be doing with me to let him have her.

so basically there is no more set standard rule, it'll be by chris' word. she wants to be able to be passed back and forth between us, but he is still primary with priority, and owner of her pussy, and my access is least concern, secondary. after thought. basically my access to her pussy only serves to increase the pleasure of chris' access.

i do have to say this whole not-exactly-knowing thing is pretty exciting! there was a certain comfort before in knowing that i just wasnt going to have access. and now any day i might get access, and she might leave me and go to him, is kind of a turn on!

it's already started being quite interesting, as its not being limited to her pussy. a couple times now she's been cuddling with me on the couch, fully naked, then Chris will come home, and join us, and she'll stop cuddle me, get up and go cuddle with him. like it's an unspoken thing that he just takes priority.

and goddam im loving it! she's done that a couple times now and each time it made me so happy!

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:19 am

IT, so glad it went well for you and your wife. And I’ll definitely be paying attention to see how the new arrangement plays out.

Regardless of your access privileges, don’t become complacent with your romantic relationship. Plan plenty of romantic date nights, weekend getaway’s, romantic vacations, little gifts or gestures, don’t let her forget how you, her husband, feels about her.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:11 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:38 am
Hi everyone! ...

and goddam im loving it! she's done that a couple times now and each time it made me so happy!
This should definitely qualify as the understatement of the year.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:19 am
IT, so glad it went well for you and your wife. And I’ll definitely be paying attention to see how the new arrangement plays out.

Regardless of your access privileges, don’t become complacent with your romantic relationship. Plan plenty of romantic date nights, weekend getaway’s, romantic vacations, little gifts or gestures, don’t let her forget how you, her husband, feels about her.
oh yeah, for sure! 100% We do have our "10 celebrations" which we have been doing ever since she first started sleeping other men. every 10th new guy her and i celebrate with a romantic date. these dates are some of my favorite dates, cause they are romantic while also extra spicy! ...but you're absolutely right, we should have more than just that! especially considering that frequency with which she adds to her count has lessened since covid, so those 10-celebrations dont happen as often as they used to

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Lucky Dog wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:11 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Hi everyone! ...

This should definitely qualify as the understatement of the year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:02 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Hi everyone! Thank you to hose who were interested in how my anniversary went! I'm glad to know people are interested! Sorry it's taken me so long to get on here and post about it, it's been a busy week with work and real life stuff... anyway...

it was glorious! I had a full day of access to my wife's pussy! and actually, in the aftermath of the day, my situation has changed...

I took the advice offered by Maddie_Hippychick and took my wife out on a very romantic date the day before. we did a bunch of things we used to do before we got married, and before covid. we went to a revolving sushi place, then went to the beach and has a bon-fire while the sun went down, then a moonlit walk along the beach (not even kidding), then went to a movie, sat in the back row, and made out the whole time... I remember nothing of the movie haha. it was amazing, I love spending days like that with her. it was like nothing else in the world existed. We were just absorbed into each other, like we used to be in the old days. thank you so much for that suggestion! I was so focused on pussy access on the day, i had not even thought about a romantic date the day before!

it was not quite midnight yet when we got home, and my access didnt start till midnight, so we found ourselves in my bed making out and taking eachother's clothes off, but when she got down to just her panties, and I went to take them off, she stopped me and said it wasnt midnight yet.

We made out some more, rounding off second base. she went down on me. and i was watching the clock! it turned midnight, and I was able to take her panties off, and get to that beautiful pussy, just for me, for the first time in a long time! it was glorious! I ate her out until she orgasmed, (I take pride in how good i am at that!) and then finally we had PIV sex!

We spent the whole next day in bed naked together. talking, making out, stroking. there was basically never a point where i wasnt touching her pussy. I spent a lot of time giving her a sorta sensual message. caressing her vagina without arousing her. like a relaxing back rub but on her vagina. I used to do that a lot before she started dating chris. I love it because I get to actually feel the shape and the curves of her vagina, and she loves it because its both erotic and soothing. She said of all the guys she has spread her legs for I'm the only one who has ever done that.

We ended up having PIV sex twice that day. making 3 times total... but I'm counting the third time as 2 in one... Chris ended up only texting for her one time, instead of the twice that he said he was going to. I dont know how he knew when to do it, they must have worked out some sort of signal or something, or maybe he was just listening closely...

during the third time we had sex, we got into it, i got in to her, we were going at it, her riding me cow-girl style (thats her favorite position) and her phone went off. she smiled at me and checked her phone. there was a text from chris that said, "hey sexy, why dont you stop fucking your husband and come fuck me"

with a huge naughty grin on her face, she said "I gaddo go, my boyfriend wants his turn," climbed off me, and still fully naked, with a soaking wet pussy, walked out of my room and into his... leaving me alone on the bed with a wet stiffy! ...and hot damn i was so turned on my that!

She left my bedroom door open, and left chris' bedroom door open, so I could hear everything. they didnt bother with foreplay, since she had already been mid sex with me, they just got right to it. they fucked for about 20 minutes before I heard him cum in her... a few moments later she came back to me, with his load still in her, and we finished what we had started! only now it was so much more hot! it was almost primal! hot and nasty down and dirty fucking! I had seen her fuck like that with other guys, but her and i hadnt fucked like that in a long time. usually when her and i are able to have sex its more romantic, love making, this was something else entirely... the act of her starting with me, going to him, and coming back to me, just dialed both of our libidos up to 11!

After that we fells asleep wrapped up in eachother all naked like. at midnight an alarm on her phone went off, and she woke up to put panties on. my time of access to her pussy was over.

the next day chris took her out on a date. As they are actual boyfriend / girlfriend couple, he is the one guy she can go out with and not have to tell me all the details. so I dont know where they went, or what they did, but they were gone most the day, then they got home late, and had sex, again leaving the door open so i could hear everything.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that's how our anniversary date went. Here is how my situation has now changed as a result...

Jen spent the next couple nights in my bed with me, wearing just panties, as per the rule. then on the 3rd night she went back to her boyfriend's bed. I'm assuming she went to bed fully naked, cause she usually does... So I'm laying in my bed, alone, and I get a text from her asking me to join her and Chris in their room.

I walked into their room to find them mid sex. again, her riding him cowgirl style.

now, on the surface it is not out of the oridnary for me to interact with them while they are having sex. them having sex is now such a casual part of our lives that it happens all the time and i dont usually think anything of it. however usually when i interact with them while they are having sex its situational, happens to work that way. like if we are all together in the living room and they start going at it, or something like that... this time it instantly stood out to me because she went out of her way to invite me into their room while they were having sex.

she knows that I really like it when her and her boyfriend have sex, and she knows that her boyfriend really likes it when her and her boyfriend have sex. so, she knows that the best time to talk to us about something she wants sexually is while her and her boyfriend are having sex. this isnt the first time she's employed this tactic...

i sat down on the bed next to them, while she was slowly moving up and down on chris' cock, her bare tits moving back and forth, and she told chris and i that she wanted to change my denial arrangement.

She still wants to deny me to a degree, because she gets off on that, but going back and forth between me and chris, on our anniversary, turned her on so much, and made her feel so much more sexy, that she wanted to be able to go back and forth between me and him more. She said she absolutely loved her vagina getting attention from her husband and her boyfriend on the same day like that.

so, right there, while Chris's hard dick was in her vagina, we worked out a new system. It was basically all her suggestion, and chris kinda just agreed to it haha (he was kinda distracted and pretty agreeable haha)

now, I am no longer denied access to her pussy. BUT Chris' access takes priority over mine. he is still her primary sex partner. and he'll just kinda take it day by day. he still owns her pussy, but he's gonna take a more active control over when I'm allowed access. When ever she sleep in my bed chris will decide whether or not she wears panties. if she's not wearing panties that means i can have access, but it also means he might call her away... if she comes to my bed wearing panties, it means i dont have access.

the rest of the time, he is in complete control of whether or not i can access her pussy. im generally allowed, unless he says otherwise. if he wants her she has to stop what ever she might be doing with me to let him have her.

so basically there is no more set standard rule, it'll be by chris' word. she wants to be able to be passed back and forth between us, but he is still primary with priority, and owner of her pussy, and my access is least concern, secondary. after thought. basically my access to her pussy only serves to increase the pleasure of chris' access.

i do have to say this whole not-exactly-knowing thing is pretty exciting! there was a certain comfort before in knowing that i just wasnt going to have access. and now any day i might get access, and she might leave me and go to him, is kind of a turn on!

it's already started being quite interesting, as its not being limited to her pussy. a couple times now she's been cuddling with me on the couch, fully naked, then Chris will come home, and join us, and she'll stop cuddle me, get up and go cuddle with him. like it's an unspoken thing that he just takes priority.

IT - I can think of twelve times a year Chris will have her come to your bed with panties on. :o :lol: :lol:

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 am

Invisibletwin - so happy to hear that you are evolving your marriage as it was initiated by your sexy wife. Obviously you and Chris have things straight. Happy (Hotwife) = very happy life. Cheers!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!