Cuck filled weekend. Wife takes it to another level.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Andjes
Virgin

Cuck filled weekend. Wife takes it to another level.

Unread post by Andjes » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:20 pm

Just got back from a weekend with my (37M) wife(43F) and her lover in one room and us in another. Below is some of the things my wife made me do in the two days we were there:

- Got caught on the elevator doing the walk of shame with no heels on going from 19th to our room below. Lady said you look like you had a good time? My wife said yes, and now I’m going back to my husband when the door opened to our floor. She said her and the lady just laughed. I asked what if she’s sees us later? Then she’ll know you can’t please me.
- Made me yell that I’m a loser with a small dick as I was cumming in her used pussy.
- Told me she told all of her friends and her sister how small my dick is.
- Asked me how I liked his cum when I was eating minutes after he came in her. Then said I was lucky because she found a lover that could please her.
- Called me a cum eating bitch. Asked what my friends would think.
- Asked me how I liked my wife coming back with cum in her pussy. Then said she would fuck so many people that I know and doesn’t care if they find out I’m a cuckold.
- Shoved her cum filled panties in my mouth while I fucked her.
- Made me dress her and pick out her perfume so she could get laid by another man.
- Hooked my head with her leg when I was hesitant to eat her pussy because I could see the cum coming out.

These were the highlights of the embarrassment and cuckold play this past weekend. She’s done other things but nothing as much as the last two days. I’ve never been more turned on. Anybody else had a cuckold filled weekend or their significant other surprise them?

RobbNYLI
Prepubescent

Re: Cuck filled weekend. Wife takes it to another level.

Unread post by RobbNYLI » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:54 pm

You sir, had an awesome weekend!

Andjes
Virgin

Unread post by Andjes » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:02 pm

I definitely did. I don’t have any friends in the lifestyle ( I keep it away from my friends, except for one) so I just felt I had to tell somebody.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:36 pm

thanks for sharing your exciting weekend.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:46 pm

Wow! I know all of us would love to hear your story!

Andjes
Virgin

Unread post by Andjes » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:16 am

I would love to tell my story. However, I am a horrible writer and not sure what would people would want to hear. Some background info. We are both educated professionals. I am in the military and travel a lot and for long periods of time. The first person she had sex with after we were married was my best friend in the military. That’s was fun, also my first cream pie (I was not aware). Also found out she was sleeping with other people while we were dating. She didn’t know how serious we were going to be. She has had around ten lovers since we’ve been together and has done other things randomly with others through the years.

Willing to answer questions

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:23 am

Andjes wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:20 pm
Just got back from a weekend with my (37M) wife(43F) and her lover in one room and us in another. Below is some of the things my wife made me do in the two days we were there:

- Got caught on the elevator doing the walk of shame with no heels on going from 19th to our room below. Lady said you look like you had a good time? My wife said yes, and now I’m going back to my husband when the door opened to our floor. She said her and the lady just laughed. I asked what if she’s sees us later? Then she’ll know you can’t please me.
- Made me yell that I’m a loser with a small dick as I was cumming in her used pussy.
- Told me she told all of her friends and her sister how small my dick is.
- Asked me how I liked his cum when I was eating minutes after he came in her. Then said I was lucky because she found a lover that could please her.
- Called me a cum eating bitch. Asked what my friends would think.
- Asked me how I liked my wife coming back with cum in her pussy. Then said she would fuck so many people that I know and doesn’t care if they find out I’m a cuckold.
- Shoved her cum filled panties in my mouth while I fucked her.
- Made me dress her and pick out her perfume so she could get laid by another man.
- Hooked my head with her leg when I was hesitant to eat her pussy because I could see the cum coming out.

These were the highlights of the embarrassment and cuckold play this past weekend. She’s done other things but nothing as much as the last two days. I’ve never been more turned on. Anybody else had a cuckold filled weekend or their significant other surprise them?
She sounds Amazing.....lucky man

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:32 am

During her most recent visit, my Queen had me shave her for her first date with a woman, then a couple of days ago while fantasizing about me cleaning her pussy after a Bull has given her a cream pie she called me a cum slut.❤️

Andjes
Virgin

Unread post by Andjes » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:52 pm

It’s her words, coupled with the action of cuckolding me, that makes me lose it. She finally let me put it in (after I cleaned it) and I came in less than 5 strokes. She told me after that was the fastest I ever came.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:50 am

So hot! What are some other “insults” she’s hurled your way over the years? Would you give a physical description of yourselves?

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:30 am

Wow! I love the walk of shame with her head held high!

Andjes
Virgin

Unread post by Andjes » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:15 am

Last weekend was by far the most verbally insulting fueled event ever. However, she likes to put me in embarrassing situations. So I’ll detail a couple down below.

Insults: The first time she ever just told me the truth about my size was on my birthday. She was starting to get the impression I like being humiliated or at least was turned on by it from her relationship with my friend. So, while fucking me she started asking me about my ex girlfriends and ex wife. I was surprised and confused. Then one by one she asked if they cheated on me. She knew the answer was yes to all of them. Then she just came out and said it’s because of your small dick. I came shortly after

Another time She told me it was a good thing that I like being cuckolded because she would have cheated on me regardless because of my dick.

Put my pocket pussy between her legs and made me fuck it on my birthday. Her boyfriend was visiting in a couple of days and she said “I don’t want you to taint my pussy”

I get very few blowjobs, no anal anymore, and never been rimmed or had MFF. She does all of these for her lovers because she said they have big dicks.

Situations:

Very first cleanup was when she fucked my friend after a college class and had me eat her out when she got home. I didn’t know that they had sex so was telling how wet and good she tasted she kept repeating what I was saying. And then told me days later when we going through Hotwife and cheating memes. Embarrassed.

Had MFM DP with my friend. She was on top of me and he was in her ass. I waited until she came and I couldn’t hold it anymore. My friend didn’t come so he just kept fucking her ass while she layed on me. My dick fell out and shrank and I could just hear her moaning in my ear as my friend kept fucking her ass and his balls sliding over my now spent penis. Humiliating.

Got a hotel downtown for a night and made dinner plans. While getting ready, she told me she invited her friend out that she told I had small penis and she can sleep with other men. Then she told me after dinner we’re all going to at roof top bar at the hotel, but she doesn’t want me to sit next to them so they can pick up guys. Long story short, we both ordered drinks to the room when the bartenders noticed and questioned why two people across from each other. She told them that I was her husband. Proceeded to get phone numbers that night at the bar. I had two female employees ask me if that was my wife while she was getting hit on. I said yes and that just said oh and walked away.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:16 pm

Andjes wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:15 am

Got a hotel downtown for a night and made dinner plans. While getting ready, she told me she invited her friend out that she told I had small penis and she can sleep with other men. Then she told me after dinner we’re all going to at roof top bar at the hotel, but she doesn’t want me to sit next to them so they can pick up guys. Long story short, we both ordered drinks to the room when the bartenders noticed and questioned why two people across from each other. She told them that I was her husband. Proceeded to get phone numbers that night at the bar. I had two female employees ask me if that was my wife while she was getting hit on. I said yes and that just said oh and walked away.
Your stories all sound like you are having a blast being her cuck! This particular part that I quoted, specifically the bold and underlined part is something that I really would love to see my girlfriend do. I truly wish that she would find hot girl friends to go out with and get picked up together by men.

I do have one particular girl friend who is very attractive, single, and knows of my cuckold tendencies so I think she would be a really good candidate for my gf to meet and bond with but life has been busy and that has yet to happen. I know my girlfriend and girl friend would make one hell of a hot duo at the bar/club and would have no shortage of men Approaching them as they both like to dress in a rather provocative and revealing manner, ironically both have extremely similar dress-up styles and taste. I've often imagined the two of them going out dressed in flirty and revealing attire and then getting picked up by a group or 3-4 men who then end up sharing the two women. One can dream, right?

Is your wife the one night stand type of gal, lovers, or full boyfriend type of girl?

Andjes
Virgin

Unread post by Andjes » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:28 pm

She has done one night stands back in the day. However she is note of lover/boyfriend type women now. She likes the build up and the chemistry. Doesn’t mean she won’t do some heavy petting while out. Groping, Hands down pants, even a spanking. She’s just a fun person.

None of our mutual friends would ever suspect what we do. More specifically, her.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Time to take it up a notch. Ask,dont tell her, to fuck someone who is your friend