She cucked Me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
petej55
Virgin

She cucked Me

Unread post by petej55 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm

My wife admitted that on her last 3 business trips she took admitted that had gotten her into his bed and she spread her legs for him. She said the sex was great and was going to continue it with him. I am stunned !

submissivedanny
Player

Re: She cucked Me

Unread post by submissivedanny » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:44 pm

She actually cheated on you. My wife can have sex with who ever she wants but she can't do it behind my back. She knows all she has to do is be open about it.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 am

She definitely cucked you. Welcome to the growing number of hubbies wearing horns. So where do you go from here?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:10 am

Welcome to becoming a true cuck husband.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:44 pm
She actually cheated on you. My wife can have sex with who ever she wants but she can't do it behind my back. She knows all she has to do is be open about it.
I guess this post has 2 versions going.
Perhaps you are right and then didn't discuss it, Then it would be cheating for sure.

I took it for granted that they had already talked about it and it was something he had given her the green light to do, and she was considering with this guy but hadn't said she would do it, and maybe didn't even think she would.

I know if I was away on business and my wife hooked up with the guy we've talked about and she's reached out to, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't tell me right away so she could enjoy the experience without being worried about my reaction.

That's said if it happened 3 times before she finally told me, I'd be disappointed for sure, but still wouldn't consider it cheating as she knows I have encouraged her to do it.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:00 pm

Congratulations. If you can let down your pride and accept her being in charge of her own sexuality it should be a great ride.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:57 pm

That is just wonderful. You must be so proud of your wife. How was the feeling when she told you? Did you ask her for details and wank over it?

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:59 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:10 am
What defines a “true cuck husband”?

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:06 am

Bartleby wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:57 pm
That is just wonderful. You must be so proud of your wife. How was the feeling when she told you? Did you ask her for details and wank over it?
I was mad, embarrassed, upset and turned on all at the same time. Very confusing!

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:12 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 am
She definitely cucked you. Welcome to the growing number of hubbies wearing horns. So where do you go from here?
I have no idea where this is headed but she did say she say she’s going to keep sleeping with her boss on business trips .

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:51 am

All of your emotions are quite natural. Most of us went through the same thing. What’s notable is that you were also turned on. That is the mark of a true cuck husband.

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:13 am

petej55 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm
My wife admitted that on her last 3 business trips she took admitted that had gotten her into his bed and she spread her legs for him. She said the sex was great and was going to continue it with him. I am stunned !
Some back story to this event would be helpful.

You've been a member here for quite sometime so being a cuck is something you're aware of and have some interest in.

So if you and she had not discussed this at all beforehaand she may have cheated on you this time, but from here on out you allow her to continue, yes she will cuck you.

Please fill us in.
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:10 am

more details on how this all came about would be interesting.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:01 am

cucked wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:59 am
tractorman2 wrote:
I referred to the true traditional definition: as easily found on google:

A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.

Affair meaning:

An affair is a sexual relationship, romantic friendship, or passionate attachment in which at least one of its participants has a formal or informal commitment to a third person who may neither agree to such relationship nor even be aware of it.

If a married woman is having an affair, she and her lover are cuckolding her husband. His wife had cuckolded him. [

or from another source:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. In biology, a cuckold is a male who unwittingly invests parental effort in juveniles who are not genetically his offspring.[1] A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold

Adulterous:

voluntary sexual activity (as sexual intercourse) between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband.

Now i appreciate that in this era where you can be what you want i often see men refering to themselves as cuckolds but arent married and his partner fucks someone else in his presence, thus not adulterous, more called lucky or a threesome! I’ve even read about men calling themselves cucks that aren’t in a relationship. However each to their own and i do not seek to criticise anyone.

Therefore in saying true cuck, i refer to the old establish meaning of the word, cuckold.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:55 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:01 am
cucked wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:59 am
tractorman2 wrote:
I referred to the true traditional definition: as easily found on google:

A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.

Affair meaning:

An affair is a sexual relationship, romantic friendship, or passionate attachment in which at least one of its participants has a formal or informal commitment to a third person who may neither agree to such relationship nor even be aware of it.

If a married woman is having an affair, she and her lover are cuckolding her husband. His wife had cuckolded him. [

or from another source:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. In biology, a cuckold is a male who unwittingly invests parental effort in juveniles who are not genetically his offspring.[1] A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold

Adulterous:

voluntary sexual activity (as sexual intercourse) between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband.

Now i appreciate that in this era where you can be what you want i often see men refering to themselves as cuckolds but arent married and his partner fucks someone else in his presence, thus not adulterous, more called lucky or a threesome! I’ve even read about men calling themselves cucks that aren’t in a relationship. However each to their own and i do not seek to criticise anyone.

Therefore in saying true cuck, i refer to the old establish meaning of the word, cuckold.
:up:

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:00 pm

Then I absolutely agree I am a true cuckold!

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:03 pm

ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:13 am
petej55 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm
Some back story to this event would be helpful.

You've been a member here for quite sometime so being a cuck is something you're aware of and have some interest in.

So if you and she had not discussed this at all beforehaand she may have cheated on you this time, but from here on out you allow her to continue, yes she will cuck you.

Please fill us in.
There is no doubt she cheated. Also based on our short discussions yes she is planning to continue and cuck me. I guess the next move is mine.

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:32 pm

Teensy1 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 am
Good Question. I either let her and her boss control the action or ?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:27 pm

I found out a couple of months ago, for 2 1/2 yrs while gone Wednesday she was fucking an office partner. She said it started with then going to lunch and finally he locked the front door and the next thing she knew her panties were on his desk and she was bent over getting fucked.

Then she told me when I was gone over the weekend she spent the night with him either at his place or in our bed. I never knew I was a cuckold at that time.

Pauline

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:17 pm

That is the classical definition of a cuckold — everyone knows but him. But in the end we’re in the same place.

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:37 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:27 pm
I found out a couple of months ago, for 2 1/2 yrs while gone Wednesday she was fucking an office partner. She said it started with then going to lunch and finally he locked the front door and the next thing she knew her panties were on his desk and she was bent over getting fucked.

Then she told me when I was gone over the weekend she spent the night with him either at his place or in our bed. I never knew I was a cuckold at that time.

Pauline
How do you feel about it now?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:45 pm

I have no issues now because I’ve become her cuckold. I don’t know how I would have reacted if I discovered she was cheating on me.

Pauline

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:01 pm

I feel that there is a peaceful feeling once you realize that you’ve been cucked. Even more so when everyone knows. You can plan your life going forward. You can divorce your wife for infidelity or stay married under any manner of conditions.

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:49 pm

Teensy1 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:01 pm
I feel that there is a peaceful feeling once you realize that you’ve been cucked. Even more so when everyone knows. You can plan your life going forward. You can divorce your wife for infidelity or stay married under any manner of conditions.
I want to stay married but it is the conditions (currently undefined) that causes me some concern.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:39 pm

Understandable. What conditions would you want? Your wife clearly intends to keep fucking her boss. Can you live with that?