She cucked Me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
petej55
Virgin

Re: She cucked Me

Unread post by petej55 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:44 pm

Sorry for the absence do to work related conflicts . Since I last posted she is keeping me in panties (her favorite are white rumba panties with pink ruffles), I have sucked him off to completion multiple times, she keeps me pretty much hairless from my face down to my toes and she has started to introduce sissy girl dresses to my wardrobe. She has also started to peg me because her boss has expressed an interest in fucking me. But right now he is too big for me so she is stretching me using slightly bigger dildos and butt plugs over time.

Moving faster than I anticipated but fun. More to come!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm

petej55 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:44 pm
Sorry for the absence do to work related conflicts . Since I last posted she is keeping me in panties (her favorite are white rumba panties with pink ruffles), I have sucked him off to completion multiple times, she keeps me pretty much hairless from my face down to my toes and she has started to introduce sissy girl dresses to my wardrobe. She has also started to peg me because her boss has expressed an interest in fucking me. But right now he is too big for me so she is stretching me using slightly bigger dildos and butt plugs over time.

Three weeks from 'she cucked me!' to sucking to completion to pegging in preparation for being fucked. That's quick work.

Do they have you cleaning them after they fuck?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am

Thanks Pete,

Wonderful to see that all of three of you are enjoying this.
Seems like both you and your Wife are finding your natural place in the world, I love that She is now keeping you in Rumba panties and is starting to introduce sissy girl dresses to your wardrobe.

Please keep us updated.

elina
(submissive male)

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:41 am

petej55 wrote:

Yes, please keep us posted. :whip:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:31 am

petej55 wrote:
Just a quick correction in your comment. Did you mean "More to cum!" :D
I like that a little better!!! Thanks for your story and posts. I hope either way will be correct!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:34 pm

Well tonight was the night. When I got home from work they were having a cocktail so I mixed my self one. After we finished I mixed us all a second and we went out to the hot tub. After soaking for a few minutes more she asked me to fix her boss another drink. When I brought it out and gave it to him she said when you finish the drink meet us in the bedroom. By the the time he got into the bedroom she had me dressed in the clothes she a laid out. Sexy white panties with pink lace around the waist and leg openings and a sexy white cami, pink lipstick and a curly blond wig. When he came in an saw me he said “perfect” and sat on the edge of the bed. She told me to get him hard which I did. The next thing is what made me realize that the his hard cock was for me and not her!

They got me up on the bed face down and he started taking down my panties. She patted my ass and used her fingers to apply copious amounts of anal lube to my anus and his cock which brought the erection to full strength.

She then started helping guide him entering me. This was done with care. The preparation helped relax the muscles and along with the lube reduced some of the initial discomfort felt by an anal virgin.

Once he was all the way in he started to fuck me slowly with a rhythmic motion. When his motion changed he had a big orgasm filling my ass with his cum. I also can in my panties because the motion and lying on my stomach stimulated my cock! My wife leaned over and whispered in my ear you are now a fully minted cuck!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:12 am

Thanks Petej,

Sounds to me like this is something you have longed for?
Has Your Cuckoldress and Her bull provided more details on what they expect from you going forward, and if they have additional plans for you?

Doesn't sound like they intend to stop your emasculation at this point?

Sincerely
elina

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:59 pm

airhorn wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm
petej55 wrote:

Three weeks from 'she cucked me!' to sucking to completion to pegging in preparation for being fucked. That's quick work.

They just started!

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:03 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:12 am
Thanks Petej,

Has Your Cuckoldress and Her bull provided more details on what they expect from you going forward, and if they have additional plans for you?

Sincerely
elina
Nothing specific but it is obvious there are additional plans. I won’t know much this week because her and her boss are out of town on business. So about now she is spreading her legs for him!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:16 pm

petej55 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:03 pm
elina wrote:
Thanks Petej,

Sincerely
elina
Nothing specific but it is obvious there are additional plans. I won’t know much this week because her and her boss are out of town on business. So about now she is spreading her legs for him!
'additional plans'... has he fucked you since, or plan to? Or was it just the once as a symbolic thing?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:17 pm

petej55 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:59 pm
airhorn wrote:
They just started!
'just started'? Usually cleaning her comes before cleaning him comes before sucking him to completion.. but that seems to be only convention, not a hard and fast rule.

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:31 pm

airhorn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:17 pm
petej55 wrote:
airhorn wrote:
They just started!
'just started'? Usually cleaning her comes before cleaning him comes before sucking him to completion.. but that seems to be only convention, not a hard and fast rule.
airhorn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:17 pm
petej55 wrote:
airhorn wrote:
They just started!
They have me clean him first of course to completion. Then I get sloppy seconds from her. Sloppy seconds cause me cum quickly. By do that I have to clean two loads from her pussy!

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:41 pm

airhorn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:16 pm
petej55 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:03 pm
elina wrote:
Thanks Petej,

Sincerely
elina
'additional plans'... has he fucked you since, or plan to? Or was it just the once as a symbolic thing?
Yes he fucked me another time. I get the impression he enjoys fucking me in front of my wife so i suspect it will continue .

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:23 pm

Dear Pete,

I think you are a lucky cuck who is allowed to fuck your cuckoldress!
I hope your Cuckoldress and you both enjoy it when he is fucking you.

Looking forward to hear how this evolves.

Sincerely
elina

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:29 pm

Well they got delayed for business reasons and did not return until Saturday after noon. In the text that included their new travel schedule she said to be wearing panties and to pack plenty of panties along with a couple of the cute little dresses and nighties since we were going to our cabin for a few day and her boss would be with us.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:03 am

Sounds like an interesting trip,

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences there.
Are they now starting to train you to become a proper sissy-maid?

Sincerely
elina

petej55
Virgin

Unread post by petej55 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:14 pm

I am sorry and saddened to report this but her boss had a heart attack on the plane ride home. There was a couple of marine medics who managed to stabilize him and once the plane landed they rushed him to tr the mail ended up performing a quadruple bi-pass. He has struggled. He is still in the hospital!

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:57 pm

This thread is a wild ride.

Hope he is ok. How is your wife holding up?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:51 am

Sorry to hear about Your Cuckoldress Boss, Lover and Bull,

Obviously with everything he was doing for Your Cuckoldress and you, this is pretty devastating.

I hope that he will recover, meanwhile it is more important than ever that you support your Wife any way you can.

I appreciate if you can keep us updated once in a while even if "nothing" happened.

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:44 am

Well said elina.
Hope petej's wife is handling this well and her boss and lover is recovering.