Wife Is On a Plane To Spend a Week with Her Crush

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Wife Is On a Plane To Spend a Week with Her Crush

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:07 pm

Can’t believe I’m writing this but it’s happening. She’s making the trip now to go spend a week with her crush. No idea if anything will happen or not but it’s very likely. He knows he has that option. Their plans include sharing hotel rooms…nervous as hell but it’s also so hot.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Wife Is On a Plane To Spend a Week with Her Crush

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 pm

Damn, that's intense! A whole damn flight to be with another man is seriously hot. I've driven my then gf 200 miles each way to go spend 2 weeks with her favorite lover. Hopefully something fruitful will grow out of this trip.

Has she given you hints or told you of her plans once she is with him? Such as dinners or dancing? Or doing some type of activity together?

Will she be staying at his home with him?

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:52 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 pm
Damn, that's intense! A whole damn flight to be with another man is seriously hot. I've driven my then gf 200 miles each way to go spend 2 weeks with her favorite lover. Hopefully something fruitful will grow out of this trip.

Has she given you hints or told you of her plans once she is with him? Such as dinners or dancing? Or doing some type of activity together?

Will she be staying at his home with him?
They’ll be staying in the same hotel room. She definitely wants to have him but not sure he wants it, he’s my good friend and maybe too loyal (even though he knows he has the option).

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 am

Please keep us updated.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:45 am

Cory87 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 am
Please keep us updated.
KC90 - Seconded!! :o :lol:

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:42 pm

Cory87 wrote:
Please keep us updated.
So far, nothing. My wife is dying from desperation. She said at one point this evening they’d both taken showers and were just in towels and their eyes briefly met in the mirror…And nothing happened. I don’t get it. Who takes a trip with their friend’s wife knowing you have a green light, she wants you, and you share a hotel room, and walk around her in a towel, and nothing happens…

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:03 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:07 pm
Can’t believe I’m writing this but it’s happening. She’s making the trip now to go spend a week with her crush. No idea if anything will happen or not but it’s very likely. He knows he has that option. Their plans include sharing hotel rooms…nervous as hell but it’s also so hot.
Keep us updated!! It is super hot, especially when you don't hear from her for days. Part of you worries, but part of you knows she is just enjoying herself too much to be bothered with calling you.

Lisa did this several times years ago. Her job required travel, so she started mixing pleasure with business and had me arrange for her other men to hook up with her while she was there. That was back when Craigslist was still around and it was a lot easier.

She traveled to Portland one time and spent a week with a married couple. The wife was no longer interested in having sex but loved watching her husband tie up other women and fuck the hell out of them.

She has also traveled to Dallas, Baltimore, southeastern Virginia, somewhere down in Mississippi and Las Vegas. In every case she was there a week and I arranged a man or men for her to be with.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:39 am

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:42 pm
Cory87 wrote:
Please keep us updated.
So far, nothing. My wife is dying from desperation. She said at one point this evening they’d both taken showers and were just in towels and their eyes briefly met in the mirror…And nothing happened. I don’t get it. Who takes a trip with their friend’s wife knowing you have a green light, she wants you, and you share a hotel room, and walk around her in a towel, and nothing happens…
Are you certain he knows he has the green light? If you've just hinted and implied, trust me he has no clue. People like us are not normal lmao. Why don't you give him some direct indication you'll be extremely disapplinted if something doesn't happen?

There's also things your wife can do to get his hands on her naked body, eg claim a sore muscle and ask for a massage.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:16 am

Tell her to make the 1st move and she'll find out fast if it's on!
Life is too short!

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:51 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:39 am
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:42 pm
Cory87 wrote:
Please keep us updated.
Are you certain he knows he has the green light? If you've just hinted and implied, trust me he has no clue. People like us are not normal lmao. Why don't you give him some direct indication you'll be extremely disapplinted if something doesn't happen?

There's also things your wife can do to get his hands on her naked body, eg claim a sore muscle and ask for a massage.
He and I literally had a conversation in June that we both approve of him as the ‘third,’ if the opportunity presents itself. Like there’s no doubt he knows.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:52 am

Whenwillshe wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:16 am
Life is too short!
Nah it’s on the dude, not the woman.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:23 am

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:52 am
Whenwillshe wrote:
Life is too short!
KC90 - I have to agree with WWS, life is too short. It could be your friend, even with all the green lights is just not a guy who has a lot of confidence in himself. Inparticular with the wife of a friend, even thou they showered together and spent the night in the same bed. Despite outward appearances and how he comes off or portrays himself doesn't mean he doesn't have self doubt and maybe feeling guilt.
If you and your wife really want this to be a success, have her give a little lead. Once the ice is broken it's another matter all to together.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:03 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:23 am
Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:52 am
Whenwillshe wrote:
Life is too short!
KC90 - I have to agree with WWS, life is too short. It could be your friend, even with all the green lights is just not a guy who has a lot of confidence in himself. Inparticular with the wife of a friend, even thou they showered together and spent the night in the same bed. Despite outward appearances and how he comes off or portrays himself doesn't mean he doesn't have self doubt and maybe feeling guilt.
If you and your wife really want this to be a success, have her give a little lead. Once the ice is broken it's another matter all to together.
I think she’s friend zoned, like he’s talking to her about other girls.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:51 am

Ok, so maybe something subtle like." I'm cold, come over here and fuck me"
Might work.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:09 am

Whenwillshe wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:51 am
Ok, so maybe something subtle like." I'm cold, come over here and fuck me"
Might work.
She told him she’s cold and he offered her his blanket lol

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:31 pm

Brutal. Text him and ask why he's not taking care of your wife hahaha.

Do any of yall drink alcohol? That could help.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:14 pm

Duplicate
Last edited by Johor on Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm

You need to call him and tell him you don't approve of his behavior. Be direct and tell him to fuck your wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Johor wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm
You need to call him and tell him you don't approve of his behavior. Be direct and tell him to fuck your wife.
Lol yah that’ll work. Just tell my really good friend to fuck her even if he doesn’t want to.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:42 pm

Tell him you'll give him a cookie if he cooperates. It would convince me

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:41 pm

Kaffircouple90 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:36 pm
Johor wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:15 pm
Lol yah that’ll work. Just tell my really good friend to fuck her even if he doesn’t want to.
I bet it very well might work, I think he might simply be very shy. I'm guessing he's a respectful guy.

So don't be so brutally crass, but reach out, ask if he has a moment, and tell him she is definitely a little shy, but she flew all the way there to have adult fun and it's really okay to make that move.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:40 pm

Keep us posted.
Hard to believe he hasn't made a move.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:29 am

He hasn't made a move because KC never had an explicit discussion with him about the intentions for the trip. Just a vague chat about him being a third 'if the opportunity presents itself."

How does he know this is the KC-approved 'opportunity'? He doesn't know the rules of the lifestyle; he could reasonably assume that it means at some point in the future the three of them will be together and KC will give the actual explicit greenlight.

Maybe I'm wrong and the discussions were clearer than I imagine, but it really feels like they're operating on implication and assumption to a degree.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:34 am

So it was a bust?

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:53 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:34 am
So it was a bust?
Yes, he told her he thought he could but he can’t, that she reminds him too much of me or else he’d be all over her