Forced to kiss the bull's cock

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Re: Forced to kiss the bull's cock

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:10 pm

Cookiescream wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:10 pm
Sure took all the fun out of being forced!
[/quote

Exactly

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:40 pm

Cookiescream wrote:

You didn't like me peeing in the Cheerios, I thought cucks were all about dominant confident women ;) :lol:.
Now, finish your milk.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:16 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:40 pm
Cookiescream wrote:

You didn't like me peeing in the Cheerios, I thought cucks were all about dominant confident women ;) :lol:.
Now, finish your milk.
Now that’s what we like!

BadgeBunny Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by BadgeBunny Hubby » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:27 pm

We’ve been a Vixen / Stag since May.

We had our ups and downs.

It seemingly all came to a crashing halt a few weeks ago.
We aired our grievances, got past whatever, and decided to reset and start over. I told her I want to become a cuck. I want her to do whatever she wants, and I want bulls that will take control of us, but more importantly me.

We want to try everything we were scared of, and do whatever makes us feel good. Last week we had a new bull, it ended up being a MFM scenario, not cuck. After he fucked her for an hour, she began sucking his cock. We were cheek to cheek, I’ve never been that close to a cock. We started kissing as she was sucking. I had an urge, grabbed his cock and gave it a long lick before she pushed me off. We continued as usual for a couple hours after that.

The next day as we made love, she asked if I was trying to suck his cock and that I startled her, so she pushed me away. I finally confessed that yes, I want to try sucking her bull’s cock. Fluffing. Cleaning. Pulling it out of her and taking a few pumps in my mouth then put it back in her. And, let him blow his load in my mouth. She’s kinda apprehensive, but now it’s finally out there. She admitted she wants to eat a pussy too. We made a pact to do something bisexual soon.

I said it needs to be the bull “forcing” me to do it, that’s the kink. I’d never seek a man and do it in my own. I want to please my wife’s lover. She’s coming around and we are going to try a new bull Saturday. I texted him directly that I’ll do anything he tells me, nothing is too taboo. He’s got experience cuckolding, but not a lot.

I hope he understands my many hints and makes me suck him on Saturday. It’s definitely going to shock my wife, but I want to do it so bad. She gets crazy horny and freaky, so hopefully she just goes with it. I’ll ease into it, I think he’s going to become our weekly regular so I don’t want to be too aggressive about craving his cock. I know I’m going to love it, I just hope they do too.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:19 pm

I would not call it being forced to suck or kiss my wife's lovers cock, but she knew I had sucked some cocks in the past and one night with here lover over to our house and let me sit in the bedroom with them and watch, there was a time when she asked me to come over next to the bed. When I did she told me to suck her guys cock clean after they had just finished fucking. I did not want to be rude and say no, so I sucked it then licked her at her direction.

BadgeBunny Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by BadgeBunny Hubby » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:03 am

Both of our Bulls backed out Saturday.

One is dumped because of it, my wife hates flakes, the other is a new friend she’s known for months and he has been trying to fuck her since day one, he’s still in the stable and he’s probably the cock I’m going to suck if he wants me to.

We ended up having some random bull come over and fuck my wife. He was having troubles at times staying hard, so he had me step in and take turns on her. It was so hot to feel like the bull while this guy masturbated right next to me. I didn’t play with his cock, though. I didn’t get the vibe he wanted me to.

But the real scoop here is that I fully and finally came out to the wife yesterday that I want to play with her bulls’ cocks. I had to put it out there, she also knew it was coming. She is flirting with a new bull who labeled himself bi-curious. She asked if i was bi-curious, I said to tell him I’m heteroflexible-curious. I’m actually bi-curious, but baby steps. It’s hard for her to get past the “gay” fear, she’s afraid this will be a gateway to me being gay.

Our next encounter with a bull can’t come soon enough, I’m craving a cock in my mouth that’s just been inside my wife. I want to make him cum and take his load, and then make love to her.