Forced to kiss the bull's cock

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
alpatas
Virgin

Forced to kiss the bull's cock

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:37 am

Hi to all.

I could not find a thread in this forum specificifying on this subject.

Have you ever been forced to kiss the bull's cock by your wife or girlfiend for the purpose of humiliating you?

My ex-girlfirend did this to me once. They were naked lying in our bed playing with each other while I was watching and playing with myself. Then she called me showing the bull's cock. I thought she would ask me to suck it. But when getting near to his cock she hold the cock upward to show me his balls and told me to kiss them. I did. Humiliating.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Forced to kiss the bull's cock

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:29 am

Yes the first time my wife had me suck her boyfriends cock she had me kneel in front of him the instructed me to unzip him and take his cock out and kiss it before I suck it. She said kissing it shown how much you love and appreciate his cock.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:37 am

So, how did she force either one of you? Gun to the head? Did she beat you until you thought you would die?

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:43 pm

force should never have anything to do sex.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:37 am
So, how did she force either one of you? Gun to the head? Did she beat you until you thought you would die?
No wasn't an option for a submissive cuck.
Last edited by submissivedanny on Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:55 am

Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:12 am

a good cuck will do what his wife tells him to do. many women enjoy watching their husbands suck their lovers dick, it is empowering for the wives seeing their husbands forced to take some dick. usually the first time is tough on the guy but most men find themselves enjoying it

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:59 am

It's the ultimate cucking act. On your knees. Undoing his pants. Maybe it springs out and pops you in the face. Wife giggles. You kiss the tip before he proceeds to screw your wife senseless in front of you. After words you have to shake his hand and thank him for fucking your wife so good.

iwannabecuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by iwannabecuck » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:54 am

My ex-wife's Bull asked to "bless" his cock before entering my wife's pussy by kissing the tip of his penis.
Soon, this became a ritual for me. I also sucked his cock as well.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:26 pm

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:43 pm
force should never have anything to do sex.
It is used figuratively here. So stop worrying about it.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:44 pm

kort677 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:12 am
a good cuck will do what his wife tells him to do. many women enjoy watching their husbands suck their lovers dick, it is empowering for the wives seeing their husbands forced to take some dick. usually the first time is tough on the guy but most men find themselves enjoying it
Totally agree. It is very pleasing for the wives to have hubby lick and suck her lovers cock and assures her he is on side and removes any guilt feelings. As a Bull I have always encouraged wives to have hubby pleasure my cock and get to enjoy it and treat it as she would.

cb1982
Virgin

Unread post by cb1982 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:06 am

This is somewhat ceremonial and ritualistic for us. I am to rub some of my spit on a bull's big cock and guide it into her pussy for first penetration. The purpose of my spit is because my DNA will never reach her cervix with my dick. At least my DNA/saliva has a chance of making it to her cervix with the bull's big cock and will be involved of the process if she is ever successfully bred.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:55 am

cb1982 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:06 am
This is somewhat ceremonial and ritualistic for us. I am to rub some of my spit on a bull's big cock and guide it into her pussy for first penetration. The purpose of my spit is because my DNA will never reach her cervix with my dick. At least my DNA/saliva has a chance of making it to her cervix with the bull's big cock and will be involved of the process if she is ever successfully bred.
We love your ritual and do similar. I always hold and stroke a new lovers cock before I put it in my wife's pussy the first time. It is symbolic of my approval to them both for their fucking.
In our swinger group, if we are all partipating in a group orgy, all of the husbands will give the cock that is about to fuck their wife a quick suck and provide a liberal coating of saliva before pushing it into their wife. The wives love it!

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:05 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:55 am
cb1982 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:06 am
We love your ritual and do similar. I always hold and stroke a new lovers cock before I put it in my wife's pussy the first time. It is symbolic of my approval to them both for their fucking.
In our swinger group, if we are all partipating in a group orgy, all of the husbands will give the cock that is about to fuck their wife a quick suck and provide a liberal coating of saliva before pushing it into their wife. The wives love it!
My fantasy for a while now has been to have my cuckold lick my clitoris as a service while being penetrated by another man. This weekend that fantasy was realised. When the bull "accidentally" slipped out, the bull enjoyed it so much when my cuck licked his cock vigorously and then re-inserted it. So much fun for all three of us. I'd highly recommend... :D

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:36 pm

Johnann2227 said "In our swinger group, if we are all partipating in a group orgy, all of the husbands will give the cock that is about to fuck their wife a quick suck and provide a liberal coating of saliva before pushing it into their wife. The wives love it!"
This is so good in group sex parties and really brings every one together. I have found lots of swinger husbands that are happy sucking other men's cocks as preparation, and also cleaning up after and it is not always the wife that is helped or cleaned. All fucked and filled pussy should be cleaned up.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:32 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:36 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
No wasn't an option for a submissive cuck.
No is always an option for a submissive, any submissive.
Submissive IS NOT the same thing as passive.

It doesn't matter who your Dom/Domme is. The dominant has a responsibility to not override the subs hard limits and personal boundaries. The sub is responsible to speak up and state when something is pushing their limits.

Trust is vital to a D/s relationship.
D/s is consensual.

Actual force is not consensual it is abuse. We do not eroticize abuse here.

Do I get revved up about this? Absolutely 💯
Why? Because some newbie is going to come to this site and read about being "forced" to do something and think that is what they should expect and accept.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:29 am

I think you are misunderstanding what he meant by “force”. He did what he was told because he was open to and wanted to do what he was told to do. He was not physically forced. I think farmgirl was tongue in cheek by her hyperbole. It is sexually exciting for some to be told what to do rather than initiate it themselves.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:52 am

Farmgirl wrote:
A great reply!! 😂😂
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:58 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:29 am
I think you are misunderstanding what he meant by “force”. He did what he was told because he was open to and wanted to do what he was told to do. He was not physically forced. I think farmgirl was tongue in cheek by her hyperbole. It is sexually exciting for some to be told what to do rather than initiate it themselves.
Spot on!
I was also 'forced' (🤣) to do this at the weekend, In the next couple of days, I'll find the courage to write up my 'ordeal' on Sally's page😊
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:59 am

......and my point was completely missed.... 😖

When someone new comes here and reads about being forced to do something they may think that is what is expected and have to accept it.

Being forced is not consent, period.
Stating that you submitted to a request is the opposite of being forced.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:29 am

Please cosider my use of term "forced" as "forced in a playful manner."

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:02 am

I was told the first time to have a taste. When I did I became a full pledge cocksucker. I’ve become addicted to having him cum and tasting his warm fresh baby batter.

Pauline

sissyprofessor
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissyprofessor » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:46 pm

i very much want my wife to coax and tease me to suck her lover––get him hard for her––before they fuck / and to tease me as i do it wearing my chastity cage

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:23 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:29 am

It was said tongue-in-cheek, but also with a healthy underpinning of truth :D. I know many find it exciting to claim they are "forced' or "made", but when said as it was, it comes across as very disingenuous.
Seems saying, she wanted me to....., or she told me to...... would be much more honest.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:10 pm

Sure took all the fun out of being forced!