Cucks and spare bedroom

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
stevens4fun
Player

Re: Cucks and spare bedroom

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:41 am

Sandeep, there’s so many variables in play that it’s difficult to even offer suggestions. When my wife and I first realized we’d need lovers for her, we had her two children (from a previous marriage) ages 5 and 3 living with us. While they were oblivious for the most part at that age, we found it better to only use our house for fun and games on the weekends the kids were with her ex.

As our incomes improved we moved into a single family home with a slider (that opened into the back yard) in the master bedroom, which really simplified things. Still, overnights were not an option except on weekends the kids were with their dad – every other weekend. We wanted overnights and more sex in general for her, but alas didn’t want the kids waking up for school with an extra male in bed with mommy and me sleeping elsewhere in the house.

One wouldn’t know it to read the fantasy stories people post here but work, family, periods, and life (in general) make it a creative challenge to find time for play and thus hotels become a necessary accessory for spontaneous play - is what we learned. You just have to step up and make the spend. The local Best Western was our “go-to” and the cover story was always that “mom has to work late.” Later when my wife was in a long-term relationship with her boss, hotels happened all the time as she traveled with him for work. When overnight travel is part of the work regimen, no more cover stories are needed. Best to condition family to understand that overnights for work will happen.

If you own your home and the floor plan is right, you can install a connecting door between the spare bedroom and the marital bedroom. That arrangement facilitates a variety of cover stories and offers great flexibility. For example, a “renter” in the spare bedroom.

Our hats are off to any couple with kids in the home that can manage one or two nights a week for play. I guess the bright side of all this is that playtime will remain extra special if it occurs only sporadically. We are looking forward to what everyone else posts on this topic!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:44 am

Her boyfriends can fuck her in our bed but it's our house. If she doesn't want me to watch I go to the living room to jerk until it's my turn.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:30 am

My wife has had two boyfriends since 2007, when we started this adventure. (She wants ONLY a LTR with a man we can trust to be clean and discreet.)

Her first boyfriend happened to by an older fellow, never been married, no kids, financially sound/independent, who owns his own home in a quiet suburb.

Additionally, my wife is an Asian immigrant, and we sponsored her mother to come to the States to live with us. We naively did not know it at the time, but we quickly realized that her mother was more than happy to watch the kids (9 and 5 in 2007) while we took care of various chores/errands after work.

We would spend many hours at his place dining, watching TV, and fucking her lights out. (I discovered that I like to watch and jerk off. They both discovered that they like to fuck for an audience…even if it’s just me, her cucky, jerking husband. Often, she’d want both of our cocks in her…almost always me after he’d cum in her.) We would fuck two or three times a week.

It got to the point where I’d actually go do the chores/errands alone while she stayed back for a thorough fucking. It became quite “normal,” actually. But I was never NOT welcome to join them if the mood fancied. We eventually found that we were at our most comfortable if I’d run our various errands, letting them have their together-time, and me joining them for a romp about once (sometimes twice) a month.

At some point, my wife lost interest in continuing this way. (I honestly don’t know what it was. I feel like we had a pretty good thing going.). Her mother went back home. The kids moved out/went to college. (There have been a few times over the years, by the way, that her boyfriend has managed to fuck her right here at home, in our “marital bed,” when everyone was gone except for the three of us. That was fun…being cucked in my own house…in our own bed…watching him fuck her and cum in her where we slept every night….using my pillow to clean her up.)

She has taken a second boyfriend, now…this time a little younger than her (and me). This one does NOT want me in the room, and my wife is reluctant to press the matter since they are so new together AND since he’s so self-conscious about his dick size. He’s shorter than me (She’s shown me pictures), but thicker. He definitely plows a wide path! I personally don’t think he has anything to be concerned about, but I can’t say anything since I’m not supposed to have seen the pictures and vids on my wife’s phone. He may be shorter, but his wide girth makes her head spin when he’s fucking her, apparently. Variety is the spice of life, anyways! She likes being stretched! (He also apparently fucks her with an energy that I just don’t have. She says he can fuck her at a sustained pounding speed that neither I nor her 1st boyfriend can manage.)

I gotta say, though, that being denied the ability to watch has been a difficult adjustment for me. It’s a different kind of cucking….frustrating AND exciting in its own way.

Her boyfriends do not know about each other. Other than me, they think she’s exclusive to them. The “untruthfulness” bothers me more than it bothers her, apparently. But there were never any promises of boyfriend-exclusivity in the first place, so…She’s perfectly fine carrying two boyfriends (and a husband) at the same time.

We still get together with boyfriend #1 from time to time, so I’m still able to feed my “fix,” but I sure would like to watch boyfriend #2 stretch and renovate that pussy! She has said that she’d eventually like to have me watch, but that the timing and vibe is completely off right now. (She’s cucking me, I know! And she’s probably quietly enjoying my frustration!)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:37 am

I was sent to the guest room permanently when I asked him to become the man in her life. My wife completely agree with him so I was sent to the guest room. The reason I was given only men get to sleep with her in her bed. This was done March 2019.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:18 pm

Sandeep wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:40 am
Cucks and spare bedroom

Curious to find out, those cucks who are sent to the spare bedroom…so your wife can be with her lover

How often a week and having kids how do you manage ?

For us …we have twin who almost three …Friday and Saturday are days days I’m sent to spare bedroom ,looking after the kids and where she had her close active guys she trust over while kids are sleeping….or come home late from their date and use the room for special night rather then hotel. Every friday, she is committed to her long time lover/cohusband …and Saturdays are days she uses bring home other hunks she come to close relationships she trusts ..during weekdays once or twice depending on her chances she will meet out side…other hunks in fuck relationship only ...normally once ..with kids went down.
I have encouraged the spare bedroom …being young mom and managing life not easy at the same time…most importantly I get hear everything or my lucky days be involved and bonus are days when her lovers leave they come to my room and I service them….way of thank me for allowing this and fufil my bi/gay fit …

This is current arrangement..as kids grow up, it’s going to change …wants utilize every opportunity.
Not entirely the same scenario but as of lately I have been really wanting for my girlfriend/wife to have her boyfriend live with us and they have their own bedroom full time and I have my separate bedroom. Not necessarily the guest room but actually my bedroom. He would be her primary lover so they would have their own room altogether and she would come to my room from time to time but ultimately at night I'd kiss her goodnight and she goes off to make love to him/sleep in their bedroom.

That would be intense but I'd like to witness my girlfriend belonging to another man right before my eyes under the same roof and virtually 24/5 or 24/6.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:47 am

One of the most erotic things my wife has done on occasions is to go to live with anther man locally for a while. This is with my complete approval and encouragement. They were always free to do anything and go anywhere they wanted to, as a couple.... to publicly cuckold / humiliate me. Plenty of fucking is a given. :)
Last edited by Luv It on Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:59 am

My wife is with her boyfriend until Monday. I drove her there yesterday to his home in Mexico. She spends as much time with him as possible.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:51 am

Luv It wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:47 am
One of the most erotic things my wife has done on occasions is to go to live with anther man locally for a while. This is with my complete approval and encouragement. They were always free to do anything and go anywhere they wanted to, as a couple.... to publicly cuckold / humiliate me. Plenty of fucking is a given. :)

Yes sir, you are the only other person besides myself who I know allows for his partner to go live with another man. While ideally this is what turns me on the most... I want to try it but with me incorporating myself in the picture and being a 3rd wheel full time to this couple in which the woman happens to be my girlfriend or wife. I want the 24 hour reminder that she is his even with me around living under the same roof.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:57 am

I suppose those that are "hotwife" focused would agonize over something like this. Those who enjoy having their cuck buttons pushed.... it's agony of the best kind, being sent away, separated and replaced. My wife telling me to go to a back room and deal with the kids so she could hang more with the guy she fucked... it was an erotic walk of shame.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:52 am

We've worked the spare room angle both ways:

If my wife is having a regular boyfriend over, they take the master and I take the spare bedroom. Enough said.

If however she's meeting a Tinder hookup, someone she doesn't really know, we've actually reversed that for the pure and simple reason that our master bedroom has an ensuite and the second bedroom does not. If it's a random guy from Tinder, I can stay in the Master Bedroom totally self-contained with no reason to step outside and risk any awkward or uncomfortable encounters. By the same token, my wife can be better assured her personal safety with a stranger as he knows I'm in the Master Bedroom (she tells them in advance) but that I'll be staying in there out of their way.

So we have found utility for both bedrooms for different scenarios. Either way I love to hear what's happening in the opposite room!

She kind of went through her phase of random Tinder hookups a few years ago so she hasn't done that as much lately anyway. 2018 was wild...I was cuckolded by about 30 different men that year.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:28 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:51 am
Luv It wrote:

Yes sir, you are the only other person besides myself who I know allows for his partner to go live with another man. While ideally this is what turns me on the most... I want to try it but with me incorporating myself in the picture and being a 3rd wheel full time to this couple in which the woman happens to be my girlfriend or wife. I want the 24 hour reminder that she is his even with me around living under the same roof.
Two summers ago, her lover wanted her to move in with for a month. She did, I only heard from her when I was invited to dinner and that happens twice. After dinner her boyfriend and I had a glass of wine talking while she when and took a shower. When she returned hair was done, makeup was done she was wearing a tank top and g-string and sat in his lap drinking from his glass. Shortly she said, they were tired and wanted to go to bed. She walked me to the door kissed me on the cheek and said good night.

When she came home every thing changed, hair, makeup, clothes. That was the longest 30 days of my life.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:33 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Luv It wrote:

Exactly!
I want a 24-7 reminder that my wife is another man's GF and steady sex partner.
I have learned to really love this sort of extreme erotic humiliation.
She has become well aware of this and how to push all my erotic humiliation buttons.
If you are like me, when she is living with anther man, every night as i go to bed I find myself hoping that they are fucking
I often do no masturbate so as to keep my erotic edge.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:01 am

Luv It wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:33 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Luv It wrote:

If you are like me, when she is living with anther man, every night as i go to bed I find myself hoping that they are fucking
I often do no masturbate so as to keep my erotic edge.
Almost exactly like you. I would go to bed wishing my gf would go to sleep with a few loads inside of her and I can tell you that I typically got good news the next day with some minor details of her night and how the neighbors must be tired of hearing her fuck.

The difference is that while my GF was away for a year and a half, I was on jerking overdrive. While she was in her own place getting pumped at night, I was by myself jerking until it almost hurt. It was surreal and I just couldn't believe that my 21 year old girlfriend actually went to live with another man just so that she could be his little nympho.

Now in our 30s, I doubt that my current gf would ever go live with another man but I sure hope that she one day has a boyfriend and makes a genuine effort to move him into our home so that she can keep her primary sex partner near and readily available when ever she is horny and can't wait.