What’s the thing with creampies

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bowlerlb
Virgin

Re: What’s the thing with creampies

Unread post by bowlerlb » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:25 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:12 am
Lots of great input here. It seems that eating creampie means lots of different things to lots of different people.

For me, my wife's pussy full of another man's cum exerts a sort of gravitational pull on me. I have an irresistible urge to look at it, touch it, taste it and fuck it. Another man's cum on or in my wife definitely is a fetish for me (and her too, which is another story).

I love eating her pussy anyway, but fresh fucked and full of another man's cum makes her even more desirable to me. So, one reason I love eating her creampies is that they just make her even more sexually appealing. Knowing that another man fucked her and deposited his cum in her makes me want her pussy even more.

I do it also because she loves it. She always likes oral attention, but she says getting eaten after a good fuck is the perfect dessert. She may be sore from his powerful fucking, but gentle licking and kissing is soothing while still very arousing.

Further, for me eating her fresh-fucked, cum-filled pussy is the ultimate act of being a hotwife husband. it is complete acceptance of her giving herself to him, and him taking possession of her at least temporarily. I do think of it as submission to her as a hotwife and to him as her lover, but I don't feel degraded by it. To me, I'm just acknowledging to them that I approve of- and even enjoy - them being lovers. That's why I like eating his cum out of her pussy right in front of him, so he sees me acknowledging him and she sees me doing it. It would only be degrading for me if I didn't approve and enjoy.

Inclusion is another aspect of eating creampie for me. It would be easy to feel left out, excluded, when another man fucks your wife. Eating her pussy after and tasting him in her makes me a participant too. (So does sucking his cock and tasting her on him, also another story.)

Reconnecting is another aspect. He had her, but now I'm getting her back. The thrill of hotwifing comes from violating the bond of our marriage and that's a great thing temporarily. For a while, their bond is the stronger one, and that arouses all three of us immensely. But we need to end by reestablishing the marriage as the primary relationship in our three-way affair.

These are just the main dynamics I am aware of. No doubt there are powerful unconscious forces at work as well. There's a lot going into this desire, even need, to do something that would seem so wrong to the "normal" person.

My $.02
Yes. I understand all of the above. More additions to the list that shows just how important the creampie eating and cock cleanup is in the cuckold marriage, and the sessions with the lover/lovers.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:43 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:55 am
Bluetoed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:49 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:28 pm
Bluetoed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm

You are assuming I read it outside of the context of hotwifing.

If there is one thing I've learned from all my research, it's that there is a lot of disagreement about a lot of things in the context of hotwifing.

:lol: You made the wrong assumption.

Do you only research it or have experience in the LS?
Ah that must be it. The belief that the distinguishing factor that makes a stag a stag is that a stag sleeps with other women is kept as a secret among the well experienced. Anyone who researches it will be led astray. Thank you for correcting me.

There you go assuming too much again. You want to get all critical and go getting your panties in a wad, all because you keep assuming.
To help you out, I highlighted the comment of your's that I referred to with me saying "You made the wrong assumption".
Quit jumping to conclusions and assuming so much and you might see I'm not the Roux-ga-roux out to get you.
But, then if that makes you happy.

BTW, you didn't have the curtesy of answering my question.
The only assumption made in this discussion between us was when you assumed this about me: "just because you read something describing "stag" somewhere else, doesn't make it so in the context of Hotwifing as used here by actual practitioners of the LS ;) :D."

When I pointed out that you made an assumption about me, you responded with the logical fallacy of tu quoque, as if I had in fact been the one who assumed something. You then followed up that logical fallacy with the another logical fallacy of appeal to purity, attempting to establish that my opinion could only have validity if and only if I have the same experience you have had.

The fact is, despite my efforts, I was unable to find anyone who agrees with your opinion that the defining factor that makes the man in the hotwife lifestyle a stag, is that the man sleeps with other women. Not only does the lack of corroboration make it hard to accept your claim is correct, but so does simple logic.

The hotwife lifestyle is a subcategory of the swinging lifestyle. The defining factor that makes the hotwife lifestyle a unique subcategory of the swinging lifestyle is that the wife in the hotwife relationship sleeps with others whereas the man does not. However it is not black and white. It is a matter of degree. The fact that the man had one sexual encounter with another does not mean absolutely that they are not a hotwife couple. It simply means they moved slightly on the spectrum. They are still very heavily on the hotwife end of the spectrum, but not at the absolutely extreme end any more. If the man sleeps around more and more, they move farther and farther away from the extreme end of hotwife spectrum, and closer to not being in the hotwife subcategory anymore. If the man is sleeping with others just as much as the women is sleeping with others, then that is absolutely not a hotwife relationship anymore.

But even in the hotwife subcaterogy of swinging, there are subcategories of hotwifing. Those categories are 1) Cuckold and 2) Stag/Vixen.

A cuckold is a hotwife relationship where the woman humiliates their man. Again, it's a matter of degree. Extreme humiliation is an extreme cuckold. Slight humiliation is a slight cuckold.

A Stag/Vixen is a hotwife relationship where the man must approve of the bull/FWB/BF/etc before his woman will sleep with the bull/FWB/BF/etc. The woman submits to his approval by not sleeping with men he doesn't approve of first. This is also a matter of degree. The extreme end is where the woman has no say at all in who she sleeps with (their man controls everything including finding the other man). A slight stag/vixen relationship would be where the woman is out finding who she wants to sleep with but all their man needs to do before she sleeps with them is give his "thumbs up" first.

If the hotwife relationship has none of the aspects of the above, it is simply just a hotwife relationship.

To suggest that the defining factor that makes a stag a stag is his sleeping with others makes no logical sense. It would be saying that they moved away from being just swingers and into the hotwife subcategory by the ratio of the woman sleeping with others increasing over the man sleeping with others, but then went into the stag/vixen subcategory by the ratio of the woman sleeping with others decreasing over the man sleeping with others. They literally moved back and forth on the same axis, but you are concluding that it moved them to a different plane altogether. You then doubled down on it by arguing that only someone in the lifestyle could understand that.

All the stuff I have read that disagrees with you doesn't fail the logic test like yours does. But go on with your argument that only someone who has lived the life for real for years can be right, and someone who has only fantasized about the lifestyle for years must be wrong.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:52 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:43 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Ah that must be it. The belief that the distinguishing factor that makes a stag a stag is that a stag sleeps with other women is kept as a secret among the well experienced. Anyone who researches it will be led astray. Thank you for correcting me.

There you go assuming too much again. You want to get all critical and go getting your panties in a wad, all because you keep assuming.
To help you out, I highlighted the comment of your's that I referred to with me saying "You made the wrong assumption".
Quit jumping to conclusions and assuming so much and you might see I'm not the Roux-ga-roux out to get you.

The only assumption made in this discussion between us was when you assumed this about me: "just because you read something describing "stag" somewhere else, doesn't make it so in the context of Hotwifing as used here by actual practitioners of the LS ;) :D."

When I pointed out that you made an assumption about me, you responded with the logical fallacy of tu quoque, as if I had in fact been the one who assumed something. You then followed up that logical fallacy with the another logical fallacy of appeal to purity, attempting to establish that my opinion could only have validity if and only if I have the same experience you have had.

The fact is, despite my efforts, I was unable to find anyone who agrees with your opinion that the defining factor that makes the man in the hotwife lifestyle a stag, is that the man sleeps with other women. Not only does the lack of corroboration make it hard to accept your claim is correct, but so does simple logic.

The hotwife lifestyle is a subcategory of the swinging lifestyle. The defining factor that makes the hotwife lifestyle a unique subcategory of the swinging lifestyle is that the wife in the hotwife relationship sleeps with others whereas the man does not. However it is not black and white. It is a matter of degree. The fact that the man had one sexual encounter with another does not mean absolutely that they are not a hotwife couple. It simply means they moved slightly on the spectrum. They are still very heavily on the hotwife end of the spectrum, but not at the absolutely extreme end any more. If the man sleeps around more and more, they move farther and farther away from the extreme end of hotwife spectrum, and closer to not being in the hotwife subcategory anymore. If the man is sleeping with others just as much as the women is sleeping with others, then that is absolutely not a hotwife relationship anymore.

But even in the hotwife subcaterogy of swinging, there are subcategories of hotwifing. Those categories are 1) Cuckold and 2) Stag/Vixen.

A cuckold is a hotwife relationship where the woman humiliates their man. Again, it's a matter of degree. Extreme humiliation is an extreme cuckold. Slight humiliation is a slight cuckold.

A Stag/Vixen is a hotwife relationship where the man must approve of the bull/FWB/BF/etc before his woman will sleep with the bull/FWB/BF/etc. The woman submits to his approval by not sleeping with men he doesn't approve of first. This is also a matter of degree. The extreme end is where the woman has no say at all in who she sleeps with (their man controls everything including finding the other man). A slight stag/vixen relationship would be where the woman is out finding who she wants to sleep with but all their man needs to do before she sleeps with them is give his "thumbs up" first.

If the hotwife relationship has none of the aspects of the above, it is simply just a hotwife relationship.

To suggest that the defining factor that makes a stag a stag is his sleeping with others makes no logical sense. It would be saying that they moved away from being just swingers and into the hotwife subcategory by the ratio of the woman sleeping with others increasing over the man sleeping with others, but then went into the stag/vixen subcategory by the ratio of the woman sleeping with others decreasing over the man sleeping with others. They literally moved back and forth on the same axis, but you are concluding that it moved them to a different plane altogether. You then doubled down on it by arguing that only someone in the lifestyle could understand that.

All the stuff I have read that disagrees with you doesn't fail the logic test like yours does. But go on with your argument that only someone who has lived the life for real for years can be right, and someone who has only fantasized about the lifestyle for years must be wrong.

My, what a bunch of words just to say what she basically said.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:10 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Mansplaining hotwifing to a hotwife... that is awesome :-)

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:20 pm

Creampies are filthy licks of the slime of life. Yet, the intense pleasures they provide to both the eaters and owners of the pie can't be anything less than a perfectly exquisite delicacy for those lucky enough to dine on one!

Only a woman can enjoy providing and having her dirty cunt eaten and cleaned by excited men and women! Yet only the pie eaters have the ability to relish the joy of actually consuming that delicious meal! Sure, she can have some pie snowballed to her but that doesn't quite compare to the thrill of licking and sucking her cunt squeaky clean!

Also, nothing can prepare a couple for round 2 better than eating her pie first!

Creampies ARE the thing!

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:38 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:10 am
Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
Bluetoed wrote:

Mansplaining hotwifing to a hotwife... that is awesome :-)
Even though he’s right, he’s wasting his time. Farmgirl’s gonna get mad and he’s gonna get in trouble.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:33 am

For me..I think its the most intimate act that a man and woman can do, so the fact that my wife let's other men cum inside her is the ultimate act of the hotwife/cuck lifestyle
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 am

Whiskey wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.
I don't think it's the same for everyone. Some here say they enjoy it, but I don't. Personally, I hate the taste and smell of cum, and having to lick it out of her pussy is humiliating. But my wife loves having her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she loves being able to make me do it. The fact that she likes it and likes to make me do it is perversely arousing for me. I hate it, but being forced to do it anyway turns me on.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:11 am

Both KK and I share a cum fetish. Over the years, we've experienced cum play in many forms; cream-pie cleanup, cum-kissing/snowballing, facial and bukkake play, cumming on specific body parts followed by licking it up, cum drinking from shot glasses or cocktail glasses, and cum cleanup from a lover's cock.

There is nothing humiliating about any of it - while it maybe repulses some, it is an incredibly intimate, erotic act. I love licking her cum-filled pussy - especially making her cum when she's full of spunk. Her contractions push the sticky baby goo out, which is hot to watch, and totally erotic.

Rauperich
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rauperich » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:58 am

If my gf fucks with others, she wants to feel when they cum in her. She only goes bareback.
She said its natural, it feels better. And she loves the feeling when something shoots his hot cum in her pussy or ass.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:24 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 am
I don't think it's the same for everyone. Some here say they enjoy it, but I don't. Personally, I hate the taste and smell of cum, and having to lick it out of her pussy is humiliating. But my wife loves having her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she loves being able to make me do it. The fact that she likes it and likes to make me do it is perversely arousing for me. I hate it, but being forced to do it anyway turns me on.
I know someone who asked me to arrange a situation for her.

"That used to be on your hard limits list, Will Not Do, and now that you've done it, you're asking for me to 'make' you do it again. You actually like that?"

"NO! No... I hate it. It was disgusting and scary... and that I was doing it for you made me come like I never had before."

"So, you liked it?"

"No, because I hated it."

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:26 am

I am turned on by the fact that I want to experience the full measure of what this guy did to my wife's pussy by looking at her redden pussy and diving in and getting my face soaking wet. I like that the guy with the big cock "ruined" her pussy with all of his cum. And then...I put my cock in her and it feels all slippery and feels like a void he left after he stretched her pussy all out of shape. I feel kind of like he fucked the shit of her and left me with the mess to clean up.

JackRawls
Prepubescent

Unread post by JackRawls » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm

For my girlfriend to let her bull give her a creampie turns me on because of the idea of their sex being raw. The idea of her explaining to me that the bull couldn’t pull out on time for the facial is intoxicating.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:34 pm

What are your favorite positions to be in to 'clean up'? I like spreading her legs as shes laying back, but I also like when she lays on top of me (69) and I can actually watch it drip out into my mouth as she squeezes it out. I'm usually caged at this point so she's also playing w/ my balls and commenting how I will not be fucking her and telling me about how great it was.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm

What are your favorite positions to be in to 'clean up'? I like spreading her legs as shes laying back, but I also like when she lays on top of me (69) and I can actually watch it drip out into my mouth as she squeezes it out. I'm usually caged at this point so she's also playing w/ my balls and commenting how I will not be fucking her and telling me about how great it was.
Interesting question. Two possibly different dynamics from my point of view. Her in a 69 position/straddling your face is more of a dominance thing. Her laying back and spreading her legs to give you access to her creamy pussy and you enthusiastically lapping it all up is you making the choice to indulge yourself by worshiping her beautiful cum filled pussy.

You can’t lose either way!

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:53 am

I always wait till her guys leave to clean up, haven't done it in front of them yet and most of the time, am not in the room when they are having sex. I listen from my home office and once they leave I dive in. Generally tho they sit around talking for awhile after and I'm thinking, get out before it all leaks out! They are mainly just fuck friends, not bulls.

I am curious as to how a bull type dynamic would work out, me being in the room caged and with a mask on w/ only a mouth opening. We just ordered one and should be here in a couple days btw. I cant see anything and as soon as they are done, I clean up while he's still there and it just ALL leaks out into my mouth but I cannot see it, or them. Just when you feel you've done about everything you realize there are still pools to dip your toe, or cannonball right into.

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:25 am

azcouple4fun wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:53 am
I am curious as to how a bull type dynamic would work out, me being in the room caged and with a mask on w/ only a mouth opening. We just ordered one and should be here in a couple days btw. I cant see anything and as soon as they are done, I clean up while he's still there and it just ALL leaks out into my mouth but I cannot see it, or them.
This sounds great. Where did you order the mask from? Would be interested to see what it's like.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:21 pm

Amazon, just type in BDSM mask. All sorts of different types for cheap.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:03 pm

Dont agree with the above guys. The wife should be cleaned with the Bull still there and should not be masked. Both the wife and the bull should be able to see hubby's reaction to his duty.

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:42 am

my wifes boyfriend used to end up cumming only in her ass. so i ate the creampie from her asshole once a week. it was a hot and dirty thing to do . but what better way to show your love and approval . BTW , yesterday i was at a porn theater and ate the creampie of a woman that was fucked 3 times before me. it was heaven , and i also sucked some cock . what a great day for me.

paracufz
Virgin

Unread post by paracufz » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:27 pm

Whiskey wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:20 am
Thank you gentlemen. I’ve started a discussion here that I think goes a lot deeper than I realize.

Sorry my responses take so long but I’m writing my first few posts and everything needs to get approved before it shows up on the board.

How different does it feel when she’s full of cum? How does it taste? My wife’s current is 27 and to say he cums a lot is an understatement. My wife loves it of course, in her mouth and pussy, and she has told me so, of course I’m glad for her, and in that way wish I’d drown her in mine, but those days are over.

I just saw those pictures she sends when they are done and it fresh. Then when she asked me to feel inside her when she got home, which by the way was totally new, the amount coming out and the feeling made me want to throw her down and deeply eat her pussy out. I’m hesitant, because it’s new but the feeling is very strong.

Thank for the opinions.
My first creampie was from a man that absolutely came everywhere in and out of her pussy. She told me 'clean me up' and I proceeded to go down on her. She has a sparse light brown bush and it was spattered with cum. It took me about 10 minutes to get it all out of her hair and pussy.

She obviously enjoyed that because she requires every guy she fucks to cum in her (she is really good at making them cum) and always has me lick her clean...often with her lover and sometimes onlookers watching.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:05 am

slowsteady wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:20 pm
Creampies are filthy licks of the slime of life.
:lol: I love it.

And dammit, I want so badly to engage in such sordid indulgence. I’ve cleaned my wife’s pussy a few times after filling her myself, which was great. But to clean the residuals of her lustful coupling with another man is what I crave, but will most likely never experience. And so I live vicariously through the erotic tales told here on OHW.

zenguy04
Prepubescent

Unread post by zenguy04 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:06 am

Whiskey wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm
Hello

New to the site, but not to having a shared wife

My wife has been an on again, off again, hotwife for several years. She has recently been very active with a significantly younger guy to the point it’s four or more times a week.

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.

Thanks.
I'm the same way, not into humiliation but love going down on my wife after she has a nice creamy load pumped into her.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:02 am

azcouple4fun wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:34 pm
What are your favorite positions to be in to 'clean up'?
Bound and cuffed, on my back, her sitting on my face squeezing and/or slapping my balls until I do it to get her to stop. I hate it, I think it's 'nasty' and 'wrong'...but I find it hot as fuck to be forced to do it anyway.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:30 am

azcouple4fun wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:34 pm
My favourite position was in a 69 with her on top and fucklicking her as her lover was fucking her. I'd have my head resting on a pillow so that his balls would be banging against my face. I'd often feel his penis against my tongue and he'd regularly pull out of her and push it into my mouth and I'd get to taste her on him. Eventually, he'd cum inside her and pull out in the middle of his orgasm and finish off in my mouth. By the time I'd finished licking him clean, his cum would start dribbling out of my wife and I'd lick up every drop of it.