Why are our brains wired this way?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Re: Why are our brains wired this way?

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:41 pm

Melodia1330 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:58 am
Thanks for your thoughtful contribution to this discussion SheLikesWhenIWatch. I would love to check out that list of cuckold themes in literature and film.
Whenever I go to search my past posts, I’m told that the server is experiencing high traffic.

Annoying! :mad:

I gave up after awhile.

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:41 am

You need to search. at odd hours.......early or late works best for me.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:18 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:00 am
cuckling wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:45 am
From what I've heard/read it's a lot biological: A man feels the urge to conquer a (his) woman and prove he is the best partner when she's had sex with others. It's like sperm competition. The man wants to prove his sperm is the best, compared to other seed.
This is just too simplistic an explanation, in my view.
How do you 'prove' that one man's sperm is 'the best'?
How do you define 'best'? Most successful at getting a woman pregnant? Perhaps his sperm is more likely to pass on certain poor genes? The questions are endless, and the idea is ultimately unprovable. Which is perhaps why people like to keep repeating it.
Good point, I was a cuck for 2 years but the guy my wife was fucking at the time could never conceive any kids, his sperm was malformed it seems. We didn't learn that till years after when he was married and trying to conceive with his wife. So the sperm thing really means nothing

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:00 am

Some say that cuckolding relies on the male (cuckold) being sexually submissive in general. I've often wondered about this.

My first lover, Lois, conditioned me to put the woman first; that total focus on her needs and pleasure was the key to sexual bliss and satisfaction for both partners. In our relationship, Lois always came first, enjoying two to three oral orgasms at a minimum before any consideration to penetrative sex
was given.

I was also trained to delay my own gratification, even to the point that it didn't matter if I ejaculated - Lois was the center, and focus of all attention. I suppose as a matter of perspective that that conditioning made me at least somewhat sexually submissive. in part, I was desperately inadequate, and lacking self-confidence - to me, Lois was extraordinarily beautiful, hot, and I was always suffering from anxiety that I would somehow lose her, or be otherwise kicked to the curb. So I was willing to do anything, and everything she wanted, no matter how I truly felt about it.

From face-sitting, being queened, rimming her, sucking her toes, or fingers, being peed on, having her slap my cock and balls, being forced to jack off while she watched, commenting, critiquing, dirty-talking, no matter what Lois asked, I did it to please her.

I was very inexperienced, and some of her demands like queening, or rimming her, or the piss sessions were well outside my repertoire at the time. Some of it made me uncomfortable, and sometimes, after, left me with a sense of shame or self-loathing. Those feelings did not last, and I learned to accept, and adapt to Lois' demands solely on the basis of pleasing her.