One whole year pussy free!!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
HausCuck
Experienced

One whole year pussy free!!

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:22 pm

Would never have believed it. 2023 was an entire year of being pussy free with my Hot Wife. I experienced three marvelous events of her making me her devouted cuckold. The year was filled with continuous tease and denial, SPH, and erotic attire.

Last night, at a concert, she wore a thin body suit with the back cut down to just below her ass. We kissed to bring in the New Year and I wondered what was in store for us in 2024.

Happy New Year all! 🎊
Last edited by HausCuck on Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: One whole year pussy free!!

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:40 pm

Congratulations on making it a whole year. I've been pussy free for around 15 years now and love it. My wife spent the night with her boy friend and I was home with my mother in law who stayed with me last night. She did give me a good midnight spanking to bring in the new year.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:24 am

You are a lucky bastard. I've been pushy free for 10 plus years, not my choice... hers. Manly because she's a bitch/cunt.... What ever I still love her

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:43 am

Congratulations and Happy new year.

Has your Cuckoldress decided whether you will be pussy free for the second year in a row?

Sincerely
elina

Romanraven
Prepubescent

Unread post by Romanraven » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:49 am

I've not fucked my wife for 4 and 1/2 years now... we just sort of stopped.. Over the last few months following a few bits of luck and coincidence I've become convinced that she is getting fucked a couple of times a month by a guy she's known as a "friend" for a number of years.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:27 am

Congratulations on a year. We are on the same path. We hit a year in October and are going for another year. My wife actually thinks this is the new normal for us and doesn't see any reason for me to have any pussy. ED SPH and all...

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:08 am

Last year I pretty much never got PIV except after she cucked me. I get maybe 30 seconds before I spurt, those guys spend hours in her. So I'm not pussy free but pretty much any of the guys she was with had her more in one night than I did in 2023.

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:23 pm

My wife wanted me inside her a few times during the year

She uses my pathetic attempts as a humiliation opportunity, which reinforces why I'm generally denied

But now says I've already had the last sex I'm ever going to have

It was mid-December & that was the first time for a long time, after about 30-secs she said you need to get off this is pointless

I didn't know it was the last time at the time, but being permanently pussy free turns me on more than anything

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 am

Some of us just don't deserve this any longer. It's a sort of relief to know this, as much as it is bewildering and a turn on. It's best if she gets it elsewhere and is comfortable with the arrangement.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:03 am

I’ve been pussyfree for 4 years now and my wife says I’ll never see her granny cunt again. She recommended that I become a cocksucker instead and I have. It was humiliating at first but I must admit that I do enjoy it.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:23 am

This Jan 8th has been 28 months PF. She says she loves me but I will never again feel the warm silkiness of her womanhood! I find this thrilling!

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:18 am

My most sincere congratulations! This is a very significant achievement! The main thing is not to spoil the achieved result and confidently move towards the second year. Does your wife share with you the significance of this event and is she ready to continue at the same pace?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:41 am

HausCuck wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:22 pm
Would never have believed it. 2023 was an entire year of being pussy free with my Hot Wife. I experienced three marvelous events of her making me her devouted cuckold. The year was filled with continuous tease and denial, SPH, and erotic attire.

Last night, at a concert, she wore a thin body suit with the back cut down to just below her ass. We kissed to bring in the New Year and I wondered what was in store for us in 2024.

Happy New Year all! 🎊
Congrats to you on one hell of a difficult achievement lol

Over a decade ago my ex became involved with a lover who became her boyfriend so she cut me off and went exclusive with the boyfriend. This went for for months. They eventually split up and roughly 12 to 18 months later she fell for her other regular and they also became official. This time she cut me off for 8 months which combined is 1 full year.

I don't know that I could handle going a whole year again especially if I sit and wait while she goes out. However I think that if her lover moved in with us and I witnessed her being his 24/7 365 days all in front of me and without them holding back, I would be very open to semi permanent denial because I'd be able to spectate 24/7.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:06 pm

Teensy1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:03 am
I’ve been pussyfree for 4 years now and my wife says I’ll never see her granny cunt again. She recommended that I become a cocksucker instead and I have. It was humiliating at first but I must admit that I do enjoy it.
Sometimes it doesn't matter who you bring to an orgasm, it is just that you do that gives the satisfaction.

I was PF for 3.5 years,. It was just informal and I had picked cocksucking on the side because of that. Around Christmas, we were cuddling in bed and she was wiggling her ass. So I asked her if I could rim her. Intending to masterbate while I did. Before I came, she rolled over and I licked her cunt. After she came, she spread her legs and I went for it.

The episode reaffirmed that I should be PF. Please her then please myself. But I do miss eating my own cream pie.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:57 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:40 pm
Congratulations on making it a whole year. I've been pussy free for around 15 years now and love it. My wife spent the night with her boy friend and I was home with my mother in law who stayed with me last night. She did give me a good midnight spanking to bring in the new year.
That is quite an epic event! 15 years....quite the milestone.... It remains to be seen if my 'sentence' will be for multiple years or 2024 will see something change.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:58 am

cuckoldtipp wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:24 am
You are a lucky bastard. I've been pushy free for 10 plus years, not my choice... hers. Manly because she's a bitch/cunt.... What ever I still love her
Hahahhahahaha....I had to show my wife your post! My HW has perfected her 'resting bitch' face that I adore!

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:04 am

elina wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:43 am
Congratulations and Happy new year.

Has your Cuckoldress decided whether you will be pussy free for the second year in a row?

Sincerely
elina
All she has said was "We'll see....." ;)

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:05 am

Romanraven wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:49 am
I've not fucked my wife for 4 and 1/2 years now... we just sort of stopped.. Over the last few months following a few bits of luck and coincidence I've become convinced that she is getting fucked a couple of times a month by a guy she's known as a "friend" for a number of years.
When will we find out?????
;)

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:06 am

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:27 am
Congratulations on a year. We are on the same path. We hit a year in October and are going for another year. My wife actually thinks this is the new normal for us and doesn't see any reason for me to have any pussy. ED SPH and all...
Classic! The SPH for me is hitting new highs....last night at dinner at a restaurant, she literally called out, "I know! It's sooooo smaaaaallllll!"

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:09 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:08 am
Last year I pretty much never got PIV except after she cucked me. I get maybe 30 seconds before I spurt, those guys spend hours in her. So I'm not pussy free but pretty much any of the guys she was with had her more in one night than I did in 2023.
That was my original theory of change...that if she cucked me I would get more pussy. The opposite occurred ;)

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:11 am

xucked wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:23 pm
My wife wanted me inside her a few times during the year

She uses my pathetic attempts as a humiliation opportunity, which reinforces why I'm generally denied

But now says I've already had the last sex I'm ever going to have

It was mid-December & that was the first time for a long time, after about 30-secs she said you need to get off this is pointless

I didn't know it was the last time at the time, but being permanently pussy free turns me on more than anything
We are weird, right?!?!?!?!!?!? :lol:

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:12 am

Ijustloveher wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 am
Some of us just don't deserve this any longer. It's a sort of relief to know this, as much as it is bewildering and a turn on. It's best if she gets it elsewhere and is comfortable with the arrangement.
My wife seems supremely comfortable ;)

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:14 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:03 am
My wife always turns my teasing comments around...I will say, "It would be fun to arrange a gang bang" and she will say, "Cool can I watch you?" We've not ventured down any of those paths yet....

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:22 am

Bnc63 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:23 am
This Jan 8th has been 28 months PF. She says she loves me but I will never again feel the warm silkiness of her womanhood! I find this thrilling!
Do others enjoy her silky womanhood?

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:23 am

McRex wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:18 am
My most sincere congratulations! This is a very significant achievement! The main thing is not to spoil the achieved result and confidently move towards the second year. Does your wife share with you the significance of this event and is she ready to continue at the same pace?
I would say she was surprised that we achieved this milestone last year. It was not by design, just the way things evolved. She is happy to continue with things that make her happy. I am a fan.