Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
avid fan
Pervert

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:40 pm

Thanks for the update Matty, hope the evening went well and you helped her clean up after her return.

Hope you've been behaving yourself and haven't given your hot wife cause to bring out any punishment recently....(not really... love to hear about when she gives you a thrashing!!)

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:58 am

Her evening went great, thanks. She was on top form and I think she blew his mind a little with her sexual appetite, how good she looked and that she arrived with her butt plug in her ass! He was dressed in just a towel when she arrived at the hotel bedroom and her clothes were off within a couple of minutes. She sat on his face and had him lick her, before he lay her on her back with her head off the bed and fucked her mouth. She told me that she licked his asshole in that position as well, then sucked his cock until he came in her mouth (these are 2 firsts for her, never done them before!). She told me that loves sucking his cock, he keeps it well groomed and it’s a good size. His cock has soft skin even though it is nearly always hard! And she loves feeling it grow even harder in her mouth and knowing the effect she is having on him, especially when he gripped her head and exploded in her mouth. He took an amazing pic of her sucking his cock, and sent it to me, for which i was grateful.

They fucked 2 or 3 times in the night, she rode him a lot on top, and he did her doggy style holding her hips. He came inside her each time. She was almost insatiable and he joked that she was just demanding “more cock” the whole time. She was disappointed when he finally drifted off to sleep.

This morning they fucked again before I collected her, this time on her side with him behind her.

He said she was amazing, the most sexual “being” he has ever known. The only thing they didn’t do was anal, that’s saved for next time!

She told me the details as she lay naked on our bed, with my head between her thighs. Occasionally she would look down at me with a satisfied smirk on her face as I licked her just fucked pussy to another explosive orgasm. This was the first time that she has allowed me to lick her before she’s had a shower, she admitted that it was hot to know that I was tasting her lovers cum and their combined juices, as well as very appropriate as a reminder of my inadequacies and our respective positions.

Afterwards she allowed me to put my cock shaft along her pussy lips and hump her as she wrapped her legs around me. The feeling was heavenly but as much as I begged, she refused to let me inside her or suck my cock, the words “never again” and “not for you anymore” pushing me over the edge as I humped her until I came on her stomach as she giggled at my frustration and likened me to a horny dog! She admitted that she loves teasing and denying me, and seeing the effect it has on me as i groan and beg, but with my cock as hard as a rock.

She’s now looking forward to her 2 nights away overseas later this week with her new lover.

She hasn’t used the crop or belt on me lately, I guess I must have been a good boy.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:36 am

Wow! What an insanely hot update. I just saw the latest post so now i have to catch up on the previous 10 pages.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:49 am

That was a very erotic account mattyG. Looking forward to your updates on her overseas trip.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:33 pm

So hot - especially doing all these things first with him and not letting you do them when she gets home. What a wonder wife you have!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:15 pm

Yes, she is amazing. The change has been stunning over the last few months. The new guy she is going away with later this week will be her 4th lover in the last 4 months, after just me for the previous 30 years. That’s not counting the guy whose cock she sucked in the back of the car while I was driving. We were talking about it today. I said to her “Would you have believed it if someone had told you 6 months ago that in April I’d be driving you to a hotel at 1030pm for you to spend a night with your lover, and that you’d have a butt plug in and be planning on anal sex with him?!” She laughed and admitted that she was having a lot of fun exploring her wild side, slowly she’s becoming more and more uninhibited and adventurous. She admitted there are still many things she wants to try, and that I might be shocked by some of them. She added that when she’s in the right mood and feeling horny she now knows that she would potentially do anything, nothing would be “off the table” and I’m going to be surprised at what she is capable of doing.

When I review the things we’ve done over the last few months I almost can’t believe it, especially after so many years of her saying “I could never have sex with anyone else”. I guess it just needed the right circumstances for the first time to happen, allow the taboo to be broken and the flood gates to open.

She’s changed physically as well. She always had a good figure but she’s in the gym every day now and the results are evident. Her stomach is flat and taut, her legs are slimmer and that gives her extra confidence as well. She is dressing more sexily too, short skirts and dresses with high heels which she would never have worn before.

I’m a very lucky husband.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 am

Today she went on her 2 day overseas trip with her new guy that she finds incredibly attractive. I drove her to the airport earlier and we hugged and kissed goodbye. She has messaged me that she’s arrived at the hotel and to wish her luck. She’s planning to ask him for some time in their room to freshen up, shower and get changed into her stockings, lingerie, black minidress and heels then meet him in the bar for drinks and dinner. She’s promised “to try” and take a mirror selfie of her in her lingerie.

So I’m sitting at home, caged, trying to deal with my anxiety and waiting to hear from her. She insisted that I put on the cage before she left, and she’s hidden the key so I’m not tempted to cheat. She is back on Saturday evening but she warned that I won’t be released until Sunday night. So I’ll have an agonising wait for relief even after she gets back and she’s told me all the details.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:21 am

Ah, sweet agony!! Here's hoping you get a few naughty message updates and pics to keep you going, you deserve it!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm

I have not heard anything since she told me she’d arrived at the hotel, not even to let me know she’s ok. So to be honest I’m more annoyed than anything. No pics, no messages, nada for the last 5 hours. I can see on my iPhone that she’s back at hotel now, probably being fucked senseless. I’m not sure how to respond when I finally hear from her. I feel she should have messaged me. I don’t want her to feel under pressure to keep me constantly updated and spoil her time away, but am I being unreasonable to have expected a quick “All is good” text?

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:25 pm

I’m starting to wonder what is in this for you?

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 pm

I mean, I find it insanely hot and parts of me would want her to take it further, nudity denial etc…but another part would be terrified of what that would mean.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm

What’s in it for me: Tbh that’s gone through my mind this evening. I’m trying to reserve judgement until I hear from her.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 pm

Yeah, it’s all fun when she says ‘this isn’t for you anymore’ but there has to be some sort of acceptance that you should have some intimacy

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:59 pm

I agree, and we’re plenty intimate, just not PIV. Mainly me using my fingers or mouth on her at her command, and her helping me to jerk off using her body. Tonight is the first time I’ve felt she’s neglected me. I just messaged her out of concern and she replied within a few minutes to say that all is well and they’re having a nice time. That’s it. No details disappointingly.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 pm

Well I at least received a message to say she’s ok, having a nice time. They went out for drinks and dinner, then back to the hotel and fucked. That’s it. No details at all. Pretty underwhelming.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:57 pm

Pretty hard I imagine. On the one hand, she was very clear about how it would be. And you were already in a sort of a FLR, but on the other, if you get nothing other than a text message and the occasional hand job, it would be quite sad to think that is how it will be, potentially for ever.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am

She called me this morning and apologised for going quiet yesterday. She explained didn’t really have a spare moment alone, not even in the hotel bedroom while she was freshening up so she couldn’t really take the selfie we discussed.

When they got back to the hotel after dinner they lay on the bed and kissed for a while and she started to take his shirt off. He undressed her and they had sex for the first time., bareback obviously. She said it lasted a long time, missionary, then she rode him, then doggy style. She said he’s quite vigorous while he’s fucking her, rough even, which she likes!

After the first round she sucked his cock ready for round 2, and he went down on her before they went at it again. This time lying on her side with him behind her, one of her favourite positions because she can feel it deep. She said he has a good size cock, not sure about comparisons so I’ll ask later.

They had some sleep and fucked again this morning before breakfast in the same position until he rolled her more into her stomach and started to really go at it from behind.

So, that’s the 4th guy since I last had her (think it was December), I’m guessing she’s had sex about 30 times to my zero in that time!

I feel much better now after our phone call and understand why she was quiet, and she’s promised to call again later. More updates to come.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 am

Great update! Glad you finally heard from her Matt. That's awesome he is really going to town on her! Sounds like she is having a blast.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am

Yes it seems like she’s having a good time. I can only put my reaction last night down to cuck angst. She’s only doing what we both agreed and I wanted, to which she has taken like a duck to water. It’s clearly something she enjoys and wants to continue now as well, she’s doing it more and more for herself.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am

Glad to hear that she is having a blast and enjoying her new proclivities :D. It is so wonderful that you are a supportive husband in this LS.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am

She just called me and we had a great catch up. She also sent me a photo of her lying naked on the bed, from her viewpoint looking down to her open thighs, her left leg draped over his thigh and his hand buried in her pussy.

They went for a long walk this afternoon after breakfast, had lunch and got back to the hotel for 2 more long rounds of hard fucking separated by a 10 minute nap. She said they went down on each other again, tried all the various positions again both times. She loves riding him while he holds her hips. He put her vibrating love egg between them on her clit and held it there when he was on top, she said that was amazing and he also had a massive cum inside her, she said she could feel him explode deep in her pussy and there was a LOT of cum. Her pussy is sore from the quantity of sex and also that he fucks her so hard and good.

He’s asked a lot of details about me, and she’s told him everything about the FLR. The fact that I’m caged right now, (she showed him a picture of my cock in the cage!), the spanking, the pegging, the jerking off on her feet etc. She’s going to talk to him about my birthday in a few weeks because she said that I could have sex with her if her bull gave permission.

“Are you going to ask his permission for me and see what he thinks?” I asked. “I’ll talk to him about it, yes. I can’t imagine he’ll want you fucking me though, it’ll be his pussy by then.”

“Please ask him nicely and tell him I deserve it!” I felt a bit whiny. “Well I can’t say you deserve it and I said we’ll discuss it. We’ll probably agree together that you absolutely shouldn’t fuck me at all, even on your birthday. I think that would be more fun.” She laughed. “In fact if I know you, that’s what you really want, isn’t it? I bet your cock is trying to get hard in that cage at the thought of us conspiring against you.” I just groaned “Nooo…”, but it wasn’t very convincing and she laughed again. “I’ll let you know what he says.”

He has said that he’ll do whatever it takes for me to be happy for him to see her again when they get back, more pics, video etc. so I’m much happier. I’m please that she us having a good time.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am

Good stuff... maybe you can turn your bday to your advantage...eg you want to desperately fuck her, but if you're not allowed, then you'd do 'anything' to be involved in their play together....serving them however she pleases....

Could make for a memorable day!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am

That’s a good idea Avid. I’ll see what the response is first for the opportunity to have sex with her, but I fear it’s a foregone conclusion that they’ll discuss it together at some point, and have a few giggles at my expense whilst concluding that they want to continue the denial, then she’ll report back that he said no and that’s the final decision. Then I’ll ask for your idea to be my substitute back-up present. I’m a little fearful about what she might demand if I say I’ll do “anything”. What do you think she might demand? Or in there something I should offer in “payment” instead of leaving in her hands?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

Thanks mattyG giving us the update on the wonderful time she is having abroad. Hopefully you get something "special" on your birthday - something more than just a piv ;)

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

I must admit to being totally confused by the suggestion that she may decide to deny me on my birthday. I desperately want to have sex with her, to slide my cock into her beautiful warm wet pussy and have her wrap her legs around me and pull me tight like she does with the others, even if it’s just that one time as a last reminder of what I’m giving up. At the same time I’m both appalled and completely aroused more than ever before at the thought that they might say “no”, and that I might have already had her for the last time without knowing it at the time to allow me to savour it fully.

I have always loved the story Z’s Decision by Z and Larson, it’s one of my all time favourites. If you don’t know it it’s only short read on Literotica. I’m totally in disbelief that I’m living out the story with my own wife.

I can see on my phone that they’re back at the hotel after dinner, I’ve not heard from her again but she said she may be quiet again tonight to focus on him. No prizes for guessing what she’s doing right now.