Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mattyg_2671
Experienced

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:10 am

So my punishment. Excuse me if this is not your thing, like I said I had an internal debate whether to post this as it is more BDSM, but is is part of our dynamic. Bear in mind that she’s playing a part for me for this, I’m not sure that she actually enjoys it (apart from the face slapping, she likes that!). She says it’s more like amusement that she feels, but she plays the cruel dominatrix part very well, very convincingly.

I reminded her yesterday of how this all started. She used to straddle me and slap my face, which used to amuse her and she seemed to enjoy doing it. See the story link in The Library above for more details.

She had forgotten that completely but wanted to try it again.

She asked me this morning when I would be free. I asked her why. She said “You’ve got some begging to do, as I recall.” I feigned ignorance but she was not buying it. “Don’t act ignorant, you’re going to get your arse thrashed and I’m going to make you to beg me to do it.” I paused, swallowed nervously and told her I would be free at 10am, in 1 hour, just after a work call. “Right. 10 it is. Come and see me then.” I wondered how she was going to make me beg her to thrash my ass!!

As the work call progressed towards 10am I couldn’t keep my mind on it, my heart started to beat faster and my nervousness grew. As the call ended, I steeled myself and presented myself to her.

She ordered me to fetch one of our straight backed dining chairs and place it in the bedroom. She used handcuffs to hold my hands behind the chair and belts to bind my ankles to the chair legs. She straddled on my lap. I asked if she would consider doing it topless and she was happy to oblige, throwing her top onto the floor exposing her magnificent pert breasts and only dressed in her small jersey shorts (no panties).

She had me look into her eyes and told me not to move under any circumstances. She raised a hand and slapped my cheek, I didn’t move although it hurt. She used her left hand on my other cheek as I continued to look deep into her big brown eyes. She had a look of amusement at my acceptance of her treatment. On the next slap I glanced down at those tits bouncing as she hit me, it was beautiful to see, but she noticed and hit me harder then put her finger under my chin to tilt my eyes back to her face “Up here mister, don’t do that again.” She feigned a slap, watching me closely and laughed at me as I winced in anticipation of the blow that didn’t land. Then she quickly followed that with several in succession. My cheeks were burning a little and each slap rattled my head, but those beautiful eyes kept me enraptured.

She finished by saying sternly “Right, that’s a good start, it really got me in the mood. Face down on the bed now, let’s get you ready.”

I lay face down on the bed, she had strapped my legs together at the ankles and knees with 2 belts cinched tightly, my knees bent under me to thrust my ass into the air. She placed handcuffs around my wrists so that my hands were under my body, no way to cover my arse with them. I was totally immobile and at her mercy, this is the first time we’ve done that and it felt very intimidating. There would certainly be no flailing around and kicking legs to avoid the strokes or causing a stray blow to my balls this time.

“I want to give you an escape option,” she started, which surprised me. “If you still want the chance to fuck me on your birthday, then I want to hear you beg me for this thrashing. And you need to convince me that you want it. If I’m not convinced, or you don’t want it, then you escape the punishment but you lose the chance to have sex with me in June. I want you to know that he (her lover) still might decide the answer is “no” but at least you know the option is still currently on the table. I love to hear you begging and pleading, it makes my pussy wet. But you need to be aware that I’m in the mood to hurt you. So, what do you say?”

Fuck. That’s called a Catch-22. She had me. Genius. I really could not give up even the smallest chance to have sex with her again after so long denied, and I think she knew that. I had to do it, even knowing that her lover was likely to deny me my birthday fuck anyway.

“I want you to punish me, I deserve it.” I heard my voice say. “Please thrash me. Pleeeease, I really want you to, I need it. Pleeease!!” I sounded almost desperate, I convinced myself anyway.

She knelt down next to my head and her bare breasts were in front of my eyes again, I could see her nipples were very hard. She stroked my hair, saying in a soft voice. “Good boy. I know that sometimes the anticipation is worse than the actual event, but this is not one of those times. I can see you’re shaking, and I can almost feel your fear. I love that.”

She is a natural at this…

“Right then, how many do you deserve?” I didn’t know what the right answer was, but she had mentioned 50 at some point so I went with that. “Er, I think you said 50?”

“Beg me for it then!” She barked. I did. She made me count them out loud.

She started with my belt to soften me up, which was bad enough. She moved onto a bamboo cane which made me grunt in pain and shout out loud as I felt it cutting into my arse and the backs of my thighs.

After the cane she picked up the dreaded riding crop. “I’m going to give you the escape clause again now, before we use this. Same terms.” She waved the crop in front of my face. I shuddered. “Convince me to use it.”

I begged again, pleaded for it.

“How hard do you deserve to be hit?”

“Pleeease, very hard. Pleeease do it hard.”

I convinced her. She threw the belt onto the bed and told me to roll it up and put in my mouth to bite down on and muffle my cries. I struggled to bring my cuffed hands up to do that, before putting my face back on the bed and I clenched my teeth on the leather.

I looked in the bedroom mirror and our eyes met. I saw a little smirk cross her face as I watched her almost naked form in awe as she raised her arm and brought the crop down. The feeling of liquid fire splashed across my bottom and i yelped loudly and wriggled in my bonds, totally helpless. “Fuck, ouch, fuck, fuck, fuck!”, I cried, the belt still between my teeth, which made her laugh out loud. She paused for several seconds between each stroke, occasionally kneeling next to my head, stroking my hair again and taunting me “Are you sure you want more?” Each time I would say, with an increasingly shaky and uncertain voice, “Yes please, please give me more” because I knew to give up now have meant it was for nothing. “OK. Your decision” she would say.

I have to say that she is getting very good at measuring the pace and severity to get it just right, just at my threshold but never over it. And if she delivers a particularly hard one, she’ll pause to let me recover.

Occasionally she will stop and run the tip of the crop down the crack of my arse, pushing the end against my asshole. Sometimes through my legs to run it along my cock. This makes me push back against it and murmur in pleasure, which amuses her more. She knows that this will make me want her to give me more strokes to maybe feel that sensation again.

So, when I got to 50 I even begged her for more! She told me sternly that I deserved one more very hard one, I groaned a desperate “No”, to which she simply hissed “YES”, loudly, and duly obliged.

She released the bonds and lay me back on the bed as she stood over me.

“Right, masturbate”. She demanded.

I started to stroke my cock, gazing longingly at her tits. She reached down and squeezed my balls firmly, digging her nails into my sac. She started to tell me about her lover and taunting me about what I was missing, how good he fucked her and how much fun it is to deny me.

As I got close to cumming she slapped my balls, not hard enough to hurt badly, but hard enough to sting a bit. She almost literally slapped the cum out of them as i spurted on my stomach., as she said “That’s it, good boy. Cum for me, cum on yourself .” Which pushed me over the edge as I imagined her encouraging her lover similarly, but knowing that his cum explodes deep inside her delicious pussy with her shapely legs wrapped around him.

She told to say thank you, which i did profusely, and I told her she is my dream woman, and I mean it. She said “That’s nice”.

It felt like it an hour had passed, in reality I looked at the clock and the whole thing was over in just over 10 minutes.

We went for a nice long walk afterwards and had a nice long chat about everything, back to normal.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 am

Thanks Mattyg,

Really appreciate you sharing; and as you said: those who cannot understand this should just look elsewhere.

But was everything really "back to Normal"; or more like "back to a New-Normal"?

I think for every time a Dominant Lady like your Wonderful Wife does something like this to Her submissive cuck who accepts that this is what is needed to take him further down the path towards a completely devoted sub, something evolves into both the Lady and Her sub. You have been experiencing your Wife's dominance and cuckolding activities grow, She is more and more confident and Beautiful for every day that goes on.

Landmark events like these tends to be another little notch on the spiral; or is this not the case to you?

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:11 am

Elina, yes, she made me kneel and kiss her bare feet several times and thank her, the she left me to recover and dress for our walk. And absolutely, back to normal.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:07 am

I understand your reason for adding a warning at the beginning of your post. And I'll echo 'elina' in saying that if this isn't your 'thing', then look elsewhere.
But I do believe it belongs in the cuck forum, as it's part and parcel of your cuckold dynamic.
No reason, of course, why you can't also post it in the BDSM forum.

I must say that I enjoyed your post very much.
The part about being tied to a chair was very familiar to me. I was sat in a wooden frame chair, each leg tied to the corresponding leg of the chair, my hands tied to a cross bar of the chair behind my back. Yes, like you, my wife sat on my lap facing me, my erect cock held under her crotch......"Don't you dare try to wiggle it up into my pussy.....". And then she played with her bare tits, right in front of my face, teasing me all the time, knowing I couldn't touch them, and how desperately I wanted to. "Ahhh, poor boy. Did you want to play with them, like my boyfriend does? He loves playing with them". Used to drive me wild.
I can appreciate your situation.
Unlike you, I wasn't capable of taking a great deal of pain. And to be fair, my wife wasn't capable of giving it.

But it's very erotic to read your account. So, thank you.

Only thing I'd add....
If anyone reading this feels that they too would like to be spanked, belted, whipped etc, very hard...... do not try this if you haven't already tried milder versions of punishment.
Just because mattyg says he is capable, just, of taking this level of discipline, please don't assume that you will be able to as well. Each person's pain threshold is different. Start with mild punishment/discipline and work up slowly, over many sessions, to arrive at your threshold.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:11 am

Thanks mattyG for this very erotic account of your punishment. I cringed when reading about the crop being used, but I still found it very arousing and made me very wet.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:23 pm

Love it - thanks for sharing the details! Don't be afraid to post here ---- there will always be some trolls but many of us will just be happy you are posting and sharing
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:54 pm

elina wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 am

But was everything really "back to Normal"; or more like "back to a New-Normal"?

Landmark events like these tends to be another little notch on the spiral; or is this not the case to you?

Sincerely
elina
Sorry Elina, I missed your meaning. Yes you’re right, back to our new normal!

Time will tell whether it’s another notch on a spiral. We both feel that you have to keep pushing boundaries and stretching limits if you want to avoid things getting stale.

For example, she shared some texts with her new lover last night, talking about their trip and things to do together next time to keep it exciting:

Her; I’ve been thinking about fucking you all day. Very distracting. Can’t get you out of my mind.

Him: Me too. I’ve been thinking about tying you up. Spreadeagled on the bed. Teasing you with my cock.

Her: OMG that’s hot. I’ll be begging for it. I’ve never done that.

Him: I actually brought some straps to do that last week, but I thought it would be too much so I didn’t suggest

Her: I wish you had! We need to that next time. Tie me face up, tease me. Fuck my mouth and make me gag. Lick me and finger me till I’m begging for your cock. Then you can fuck me any way you want!

Next time their going to a spa hotel so they’ve also been talking about being naughty in the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. He’s intrigued by her butt plug so she’ll take that. She wants to save new things each time she meets with him to maintain the excitement.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:26 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:54 pm
elina wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 am

Sincerely
elina
Sorry Elina, I missed your meaning. Yes you’re right, back to our new normal!

Time will tell whether it’s another notch on a spiral. We both feel that you have to keep pushing boundaries and stretching limits if you want to avoid things getting stale.

For example, she shared some texts with her new lover last night, talking about their trip and things to do together next time to keep it exciting:

Her; I’ve been thinking about fucking you all day. Very distracting. Can’t get you out of my mind.

Him: Me too. I’ve been thinking about tying you up. Spreadeagled on the bed. Teasing you with my cock.

Her: OMG that’s hot. I’ll be begging for it. I’ve never done that.

Him: I actually brought some straps to do that last week, but I thought it would be too much so I didn’t suggest

Her: I wish you had! We need to that next time. Tie me face up, tease me. Fuck my mouth and make me gag. Lick me and finger me till I’m begging for your cock. Then you can fuck me any way you want!

Next time their going to a spa hotel so they’ve also been talking about being naughty in the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. He’s intrigued by her butt plug so she’ll take that. She wants to save new things each time she meets with him to maintain the excitement.
M# - I have to say I'm surprised there hasn't been some more feedback from those at the party for which your 'reveal' was a surprise.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:32 am

Party? Reveal?
Did I miss something?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:41 am

I think LL is getting mixed up with DDW’s thread!

I wouldn’t mind that party!