Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Player

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by newUK » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:51 am

Wow this is a hot thread. It’s gonna be a long week for everyone following! Can’t wait to hear how it all goes for you. I’m feeling the angst for you too!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:26 am

I think that you might benefit from some 'discipline' from your wife, to keep you in order till next weekend.😁

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:23 pm

So it’s the night before the big weekend. Tomorrow I’ll drive her to the hotel and say goodbye for 2 nights. We originally booked a suite plus another double room in the event that she needed space or privacy or even has a change of heart. She told me yesterday that she has cancelled the extra room so they’ll be definitely be staying together in the suite.

This week she has been making preparations. She’s had a pedicure and chosen a deep red colour on her pretty toes, she’s had her hair styled and she’s had a wax so she is almost bare “down there”. I’ve been required to help choose the new lingerie and all the clothes / outfits she is planning to wear. She’s chosen some pretty daring items which she would not normally wear with me; short dresses with high heels for example, which she would normally say are “slutty”.

I’ve posted pics of the outfit she’s chosen for tomorrow night in the hotties thread. She told me that she won’t be wearing panties underneath, again always refused to do that with me despite my many requests over the years!

Me: So are you not packing any panties at all?

Her: I need to take at least a couple. He’s going to be fucking me bare and if we go out after I don’t want his cum dripping down my thighs, so I’ll need to wear panties to soak it up.

Lordy!

Part of me still thinks she will back out and just meet him on a friend basis. But her sex drive has been through the roof all week, she’s been masturbating at least twice a day and the 2 evenings she has drunk wine she has been a total vixen with me. Both times she has had me rubbing her pussy and begged for my fingers in her ass, totally grinding against my hands. When she’s ready she then teases my cock by rubbing the tip against her pussy lips until I’m rock hard begging her to let me fuck her. She gets so desperate for a fuck that she relents (despite what she said before), but not without making me fetch a condom from the dresser.

By the time I’ve got the condom on I’ve started to lose the hard on. Both times I’ve been able to get my dick inside her but I’ve always had the problem that I can’t feel much with a condom so after a few strokes I’m not hard enough to stay inside her. Or maybe the thought of denial and him fucking her is more of a turn on than fucking her myself, I’m not sure.

Anyway, at this point she gets frustrated and straddles my head, rubs her pussy on my face and tongue until she comes with a shuddering orgasm.

She is concerned that she may not find him as attractive as she did in the past, but she said that she is so desperate for a good hard fuck, after a couple of drinks she will probably settle for any man with a pulse and hard cock!

Tonight my task was to inspect her pussy to make sure she is smooth down there using my tongue as she lay back on the bed with her legs splayed, and also her ass (!) as she knelt on the bed with her face in the pillow and her ass in the air.

It’s been a total mind fuck to be doing this with my wife for the benefit of another guy, and I think she knows and enjoys how angst-y I am by how much she has been teasing with her little comments and smirking which always, without fail, make my cock noticeably hard and twitching.

Less than 24 hours to go…

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:37 pm

Love it!

Looking forward to weekend updates

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:13 pm

Dear Mattyg,

Thanks for sharing.
I am all excited for you and even more for Your beautiful Wife.
I hope everything will work out in accordance with Her wildest fantasies so She can have a real man satisfy Her innermost cravings.

Your failure to even remotely satisfy Her with a rubber on your dick should for sure provide Her with additional motivation to turn you into Her adoring cuck.

looking forward to hear from you again.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:39 am

I took her to the hotel about 90 minutes ago, he wasn’t there so I was able to carry her bags to the room. They have very nice suite with a separate sitting area, all very luxurious. It was good to see the “scene of the (future) crime”, so to speak.

She’s been getting herself ready almost all day, hair, make-up, asking my opinion about feminine deodorant, getting me to check for stray hairs and so on. She was understandably a little apprehensive and nervous, as was I, but she took time to make sure I was ok. We had a moment in each other’s arms as we said goodbye and she told me to relax and have a nice evening and that she loves me.

Her plan was to get settled, unpack, shower and have a couple of glasses of wine to get mentally prepared.

I’m back home, the house smells of her perfume. I had a text from her to say that he’s arrived and all is well. I’m trying to not think too much about what might be happening to avoid driving myself crazy. If I think about it, my heart leaps into my throat and my anxiety / angst goes through the roof. Not in a bad way necessarily, like being on a constant roller coaster, cold sweat, butterflies in stomach…typical cuck angst I guess.

I’m hoping she’ll have a chance text later but she didn’t promise anything, she “might be too busy”!

If I hear any news I will update “live”.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:06 am

I just had another message to say that she finds him attractive. Up to now I’ve been thinking that she probably wouldn’t go through with it, but that message really upped my angst level and removed any remaining doubts I may have had. She’s always been a good girl and until recently always maintained that she would never consider sex with anyone apart from me, and I had given up any thoughts that this may ever happen.

I knew she had a relatively naughty side that occasionally appeared, rarely but under the right circumstances. However even when she was naughty she still had limits that kept her restrained and somewhat conservative compared to others. To think that she is now at a hotel with another man that she finds attractive and planning on sex with him is mind blowing and for me is proof that all it takes are the right circumstances and the right man, and even a conservative wife will give in to the opportunity.

I can hardly believe I am sitting at home while she is there, I can’t get it out of my mind, and I have a rock hard cock!

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:52 am

Try to enjoy it as much as you can.

It is a pretty unbelievable thing but should provide good lasting memories for both of you provided all goes well.

I have never sent my wife aline to play but did watch her fuck a guy and it is a fantastic memory I enjoy re-living

I hope this goes well for both of you and looking forward to the updates.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:06 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:39 am
I took her to the hotel about 90 minutes ago, he wasn’t there so I was able to carry her bags to the room. They have very nice suite with a separate sitting area, all very luxurious. It was good to see the “scene of the (future) crime”, so to speak.

She’s been getting herself ready almost all day, hair, make-up, asking my opinion about feminine deodorant, getting me to check for stray hairs and so on. She was understandably a little apprehensive and nervous, as was I, but she took time to make sure I was ok. We had a moment in each other’s arms as we said goodbye and she told me to relax and have a nice evening and that she loves me.

Her plan was to get settled, unpack, shower and have a couple of glasses of wine to get mentally prepared.

I’m back home, the house smells of her perfume. I had a text from her to say that he’s arrived and all is well. I’m trying to not think too much about what might be happening to avoid driving myself crazy.If I think about it, my heart leaps into my throat and my anxiety / angst goes through the roof. Not in a bad way necessarily, like being on a constant roller coaster, cold sweat, butterflies in stomach…typical cuck angst I guess.

I’m hoping she’ll have a chance text later but she didn’t promise anything, she “might be too busy”!

If I hear any news I will update “live”.
MG# - This is how and why cuckolds home are cleaned quite well. :o :lol:

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:32 pm

Enjoy spending the next 48 hours hard!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:51 pm

She knows I’ll need to keep my mind occupied so she’s left me a long to do list for the weekend!

So I’ll be cleaning the house from top to bottom while he’s getting his cock sucked and fucking her pussy and probably ass too!

From her iPhone location I’m pretty sure they have moved from the hotel bar to the bedroom…

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:49 pm

Thanks for the updates MattyG. She will come home to a sparkling clean house :D Hope she enjoys herself and you get your cuck wish sated as well

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:57 pm

Well she did it!

She just called me, it’s getting towards 2am here so it was a quick call.

Her first words were “I slept with him”. Holy shit.

They went back to the room around 9pm and basically ripped each other’s clothes off. They had sex 3 or 4 times and she said he came inside her every time! That’s some going for him in 4 or 5 hours. Impressive stamina. Although, she said it was good but she was quite nervous and didn’t come herself yet, but they have the whole weekend.

So I am officially a cuckold, I guess. About 5 years after the initial discussion and being told “that’s never going to happen”.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:13 pm

So its happened eh mattyG! Hopefully we get to hear more details of how you felt before and after you heard from her - elation, jealousy, angst, nervousness, how you passed time until you heard from her. You write very well so any description of the sex will be delightful as well...

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:30 pm

I don’t have many details, apart from the quick call I received another text message around 330am:

“I’ve been a naughty wife. We fucked again. 3 more times. He’s pretty hot. Hope ur ok. I love you.”

Then radio silence.

So much for her concerns that she wouldn’t be attracted to him! They’re basically fucking all night, if I read her message right that’s 6 or 7 times he has fucked and cum inside her. Is that even possible?

How did I feel before and after? Well, I would say that I was in a state of denial beforehand, my mind kind of refused to believe that my conservative, good girl wife would really go through with it. I’d have to think really hard and focus with my imagination to picture it clearly, but it wasn’t REAL. I believed that she’d find some excuse and return to me unmolested having had a few drinks with an old colleague who happened to be male. I assumed that on Sunday we’d giggle about the “near miss”, get all hot about it and maybe have regular PIV husband-wife sex.

Now I know that she’s been getting truly fucked all night. The images pop into my head in vivid detail, the passionate kissing, her gorgeous smooth thighs wrapped around him, her painted toes curling, his hands or mouth teasing her nipples, her fingers gripping his ass pulling him tight, their naked sweaty bodies writhing in passion, thrusting her hips to meet him, grinding herself against him, his cock buried deep in her body, her beautiful pussy. Her head thrown back in ecstasy, panting and groaning as she cries his name for more.

It’s now REAL. It’s all actually happened, not just in my imagination. These thoughts make my heart race, a cold icy grip appears in my chest, I can’t sleep, I need to know more:

Did she suck his cock? (She must have done, she loves doing that).

Did he take her from behind? She loves doggy. Did he spank her ass or pull her hair as she fantasised, or even push a finger in her ass the way I know makes her push back against my hand.

Did he even fuck her in the ass because told me it’s naughty and she wants to try it and we’ve never done it.

I know he’s cum in her pussy a lot but did he cum in her mouth, on her face or body?

What have they been talking about in between, and are they curled up naked asleep in each other’s arms right now?

These are all questions I cannot get out of my head. And I have another 36 hours before I collect her.

I know now that the PIV husband-wife sex tomorrow will be out of the question. She’s always said that she won’t have sex with me if she’s having sex with him, she’s promised him that and she’s very firm on it. So I know I’ll be denied even though I’ll beg and plead (which will probably earn me a few strokes with the crop). She has said that if this happens my regular sex life will be confined to licking her pussy as she regales me with all the details she can remember, and jerking off over her toes on condition that I clean her feet afterwards (with my tongue of course).

So how am I feeling now? Bereft, I have a sense of loss, I’m anxious, jealous, my stomach is flipping over, that icy feeling is creeping down my back, I feel inadequate. And tomorrow when I’m licking her pussy and kneeling at her feet masturbating I know I’m going to feel humiliated and emasculated as she teases me.

But with all of that I have never been so turned on and excited, and my cock has never been so hard for so long.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:56 pm

Text messages from this morning:

“I gave him a BJ this morning. I think he liked it. Ended with him cumming inside me with me on top”

“He also fucked me from behind this morning lying on my side. He has stamina!”

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:12 am

Quite a read - makes a nice change having a development like this related in the same time zone as me, makes the timeline feel all the more real in some way, closer to home as it were
Dunno how you're gonna make it the whole way through to Sunday in one piece 🤷‍♂️
You'll be on a proper rollercoaster of emotions I'm sure.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:49 am

Congratulations Mattyg!!

You must focus on the immense joy and relief Your Wife is feeling now.
How great that She has found someone who is really able to give Her everything She craves (except a loving supporting cuck but She already got that).

Now remember to perform all of the tasks at home before She arrives,
Also, She has as you pointed out made it clear that you will not be allowed PIV sex with Her when She has a lover, so respect that, focus on celebrating with Her and only beg to lick Her pussy.

I hope this is the beginning of a new wonderful phase in life for both or you!!

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:34 am

thanks for the great description MattyG - loved the way you described your emotions so well. Is he a long-term prospect then, i.e., exclusive to her and she to him?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:41 am

She called me for a few minutes from the hotel lobby this morning while he was asleep, after the BJ and fuck(s).

She gave me a bit more detail. They met in the hotel bar for a drink, then moved to the restaurant for some food. She wore the outfit on the hotties page, no knickers as she’ d planned. They talked more when they returned to the room and started kissing at some point. When he put his hands under up her dress he discovered she was going “commando” things seemed to kick-up at pace and she lost her dress and they fucked naked, missionary on the bed. Several times. She said he’s very vigorous, powerful (in her words) and forceful which she really needs when she’s feeling horny.

This morning at around 6am they started with the BJ and the 2 fucks as described above. All have been bareback and every time he has finished inside her.

All sex has been fairly vanilla so far as they get used to each other. She said it will probably get more edgy later. The things they were talking about before they met were anal, a bit of bondage, face fucking, doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping. The only limits they set were around watersports!!

She’s feeling horny constantly so she was going back to the room for another round after we said goodbye.

She agreed that he’s making a mockery of my pathetic attempts this week with the condom, which were my last times inside her for the foreseeable future, I have been replaced sexually speaking.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:47 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:34 am
thanks for the great description MattyG - loved the way you described your emotions so well. Is he a long-term prospect then, i.e., exclusive to her and she to him?
The intention was for him to be a long term exclusive prospect. He lives 2 hours flight away which is a good situation as they can’t see each other too often, maybe every couple of months or so. The way her sex drive is right now, every 2 months will be a challenge for her.

On Tuesday she’s having a coffee with someone else she’s been sexting with since Covid, so she’s really gone from zero to 100mph rather quickly. I don’t know how the exclusivity rule will work if this new guy turns out to be a real prospect too. Maybe it’s just me that the rule applies to. Lol.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:04 am

Sorry for posting again, she’s doing an incredible job of keeping me involved - she just called again to update me and I thought the conversation was interesting. They’ve just fucked again (!) and she said it’s getting better each time. They then went for a long walk and he’s getting some well earned rest, he must be exhausted by the demands she putting on him.

I don’t mean to dominate the Cuckold forum but I’m trying to write this in real time otherwise I’ll forget important details. Someone tell me if I should post less frequently, as you’ll see below I don’t mind honest feedback!

This is an almost a word for word transcript of part of the conversation:

“How does the sex compare to sex with me?”

“Are you sure you want me to answer that? Do you want me to give you the nice answer or the honest answer?”

“100% sure. And always the honest answer, don’t spare my feelings.”

“Ok, but remember you asked for this,” she paused for effect “sorry babe, he is much better, sooo much better. It doesn’t even compare.”

“Shit! Really? So how much better, like, on a scale of 1 to 10 where do we both sit?”

“You’re a glutton for punishment aren’t you? OK, let me think. I would say you’re like a 4.”

“FOUR?! I meant out of 10”. I thought she was scoring me out of 5.

She laughed and said “I know, sorry babe, you wanted the the truth remember”

“Shit. Ok, what about him?”

“Erm, maybe an 8 or a 9”

I had to take a breath to compute that. “So that makes sex with him at least twice as good as with me.” I said in disbelief.

“I guess it does, doesn’t it. I would definitely say that’s about right, yes”.

Omg. I’m speechless at this point.

I told her was slightly crestfallen at this information but that my cock was rock hard so that tells a little story. She laughed again and said “LITTLE story, yes.” The minx.

She told me that she’s constantly excited and horny and she’s having a great time. She’s now questioning why she didn’t let herself do this years ago!

I told her that she is an amazing wife, the best and most gorgeous in the world. And I really mean it.

Then she said goodbye as she wanted to go back to the hotel bedroom to see if he was awake to fuck her hard again!

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:09 am

Hot updates!

Keep them coming

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:23 am

Don’t you dare apologize for posting too much! We want to know everything! She’s going to need a MaxiPad to soak up all of his cum.. love to see a picture of her feet she lets you cum on!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:06 am

Thanks for the near real-time updates MattyG. I dont believe any of the readers think that you are posting too much. Please do post updates as and when you have time