Wife and the gardner

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
readerofthings
Experienced

Wife and the gardner

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:55 am

R and I recently moved into our new house and she promptly hired a landscaper to make some improvements to the yard. Hispanic guy in his mid 30's named Enrique. Probably around 5'8", stout with a very friendly personality. Speaks some English but is not fluent. She has a very high sex drive so of course I had wondered if the two of them would be hooking up. After a month and a half of not hearing anything I assumed nothing happened but she told me Friday evening that she has been fucking him since the first week.

The arrangement was for him to come by once a week but she told me he has been coming over extra for "special projects", likely the main one of which is her dropping her panties for him as she gets home from work before me.

Here's where it gets a little weird though. He has a few guys that work for him but he has apparently told them not to go into the house or talk to R. He also has asked her repeatedly if I know about the two of them to which she has (truthfully up to this point) said no. He has also expressed interest in not having to sneak around and if I did know, he wants to be able to spend more time with her with my knowing about it. She is interested in this as well which means there's a good chance we'll be trying it.

Depending on how possessive he really is, my access to her may be diminished to some extent and also she has a few other boyfriends she sees regularly, and I doubt she'd want to break off entirely with them as again, she has a high sex drive and enjoys seeing multiple guys on the side. I want her to be happy but my concern is this could turn into some drama so I'm trying to encourage her to take her time with this one and think it out before making any decisions.

About an hour ago she texted some very hot pics of her sucking him and him fucking her doggystyle, and she also told me I will need to leave the house for a few hours later this afternoon as he will be stopping by. :whip:

I'm a little anxious about things and will probably update this one as things develop. :)

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: Wife and the gardner

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:08 am

This could be a very hot relationship - I'd really like to hear how things go.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:57 am

Interesting that he wants you to know he's fucking your wife.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:48 am

Care to show us one of those pics

dmbny41
Trainable

Unread post by dmbny41 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:13 pm

Sounds like your wife is well taken care of, would be fun if she could be shared with the whole crew!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:33 pm

Good that your wife can be satisfied at home in your own bed. In terms of the logistics needed to support a hot wife, this is as good as it gets. An added upside for you is that you'll be able to enjoy her as soon as he finishes in her and leaves. No need to waste time and money on hotels.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:01 am

Update to the saga. He stayed over last night and they spent the night in our room while I was relegated to the guest room. They went upstairs early and I could hear them going at it from the TV room with muffled noises coming down the steps, but things got really hot later in the evening when I went up to bed. Their room is at the end of the hallway but with the door being open I figured I'd be in the clear to walk over. What I saw was shocking. They were both completely naked on the carpeted floor. She was on her side/back and he was kneeling next to her face, with his cock in her mouth. She was sucking him slowly, moving her head forward with each stroke. I only stayed for a few seconds but one of her slow "lunges" sent her mouth all the way up his 8+ inch shaft close to the base. Neither one looked up at me and I left with the image burned into my head.

We're going out to dinner tonight later just us and I have a hunch she'll be giving me more details about what's going on with them. :cool:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:50 am

Would love to hear how your dinner goes and what decisions she has made. Would be great to see some pictures if you feel comfortable and safe to share

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:24 pm

Sounds like she favors Mexican dinners

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:26 am

Did she tell you about them?

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:16 am

Any update?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:15 am

Yes. Enrique has been fucking R. several times a week and for the second time stayed here last night. As before, I slept in the guest room.

Few new wrinkles though. Last week she told me she will come home from work around 4 and on her way inside she has been meeting him with a wife's greeting, complete with hug, deep kissing, and some ass grabbing to boot (no pun intended). Then he turns the work over to his employees, takes her inside and has sex with her in a room of their choosing. She is currently very happy with the arrangement.

The big finale was today though. Although the door stayed shut when they went to bed a little early last night, they did do some fooling around this morning before he left. They got up a little later than me and after having breakfast together, he goes outside to check on something with the work being done in the back yard. She's at the sink in a sexy new nightie. Short, largely see-through, and black. With a big excited smile she tells me he's on his way in and that I should remain in the kitchen while she says goodbye. From there she slips through the opening to the backdoor laundry room and meets him as he comes inside. They don't say much so it's hard to discern exactly what's going on but I do hear his belt buckle and zipper and he said something that she giggled at, and then soft moaning sounds after that.

To my surprise she called me into the room a few minutes later and when I walk in, even though I should have suspected it my heart stopped as I saw her on her knees in front of him with his pants around his ankles, still in his long flannel shirt and jacket. She was clearly blowing him and I could see his cock in her mouth when she would move her head in reverse if she pulled back far enough. At one point she moved her mouth off him and looked up at me with a cute smile then popped the head back inside her lips and continued. A short while later he made a muffled noise, put his hand on her head, and it was obvious he was cumming in her mouth. When she was finished swallowing he put his pants back on and buckled up, smacked her scantily clad ass and with a big grin he left. She then walked toward me with a big close mouthed smile and I locked up a bit like a deer in headlights, not sure what to do. She gave me a kiss and told me she was going upstairs to take a shower, and I tried to catch my breath after the exhilarating experience.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:24 am

Fuck.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:26 am

I’m re-elevating, by posting, as I’m REALLY enjoying hearing about the continuing evolution of your experience readerofthings.
:up:

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:39 am

Thanks. It's crazy how into him she is. We had spoke about him coming over today but yesterday after work her best friend/coworker was here after dinner and they got to talking about Enrique. R had mentioned that she was thinking about going away with him for a few days at which point her friend says "what does your husband think about that?". "Which one? I have two husbands", she replied before giving me a wicked smile. Not long after that they agreed she should call and invite him over rather than wait till today.

Fast forward to around midnight when I get a text in the guest room as I'm watching TV. She tells me to come into the kitchen and stay by the door. When I get there it's a similar situation to last week. She's sitting in a chair and he's standing directly in front, between me and her. She's mostly blocked by his body but she moves slightly and gives me a cute smile before pulling his shorts down. (They had been up in the master bedroom earlier and apparently came down without me hearing). After a few minutes of obviously working his rod she flips her hair and moves her head down and begins sucking him. This time I can't see his cock in her mouth at all, just the side of her body, and head, and I could see one eye looking up at me briefly shortly after she started. After a few minutes she shooed me out with a hand gesture and the last thing I saw was him taking her hand and lifting her up from the chair.

I assumed they weren't done and it was confirmed by a text I got when I woke up this morning. "He fucked me on the chair and table after you went up. You might want to throw the tablecloth in the washer ;)". Sure enough when I went down for breakfast I saw a wet spot on the tablecloth before throwing it into the wash.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:11 am

Thank You so much for updating.

I don't know what is the hottest part of this; You Cuckoldress conversation with Her GF in front of you, or the way your Cuckoldress and Her Bull was teasing you / humiliating you before they sent you away.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:31 am

Thanks for the update RoT. Please let us know how her time away with him works out.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:27 am

Yes a pretty big update here.

They had made plans to go to a lake house last weekend, only to decide to invite me the day before. We both took Friday off and got there a little after noon. Things started to escalate at check-in. We entered the little shack where a southern woman in her late 50s/early 60's gave us our key. She introduced me as her husband and the lady promptly asked who Enrique was. "That's my boyfriend" she replied happily as I winced internally. "Oh you're one of those types", she answered back and to my complete shock R quickly responded with "Sometimes a girl needs something bigger in the bedroom" complete with a big smile afterwards. Again to my surprise the woman answered with something like "Well that's true enough I suppose".

When we got to the house R had me bring everything in. When I was finished I found them in the master bedroom, her on her knees in bra and panties sucking his dick slowly with a hand between her legs. The view was incredible. She has teased me by giving me a few glimpses of them getting busy over the past few months, but this weekend was different. They more or less fucked out in the open, in front of me, for the majority of the trip.

He looked up at me and gave me a big smile (this has become a standard dynamic between us) and proceeded to take her to the bed. I was red faced and embarrassed, took a step back and turned to walk down the hall when she stopped me. On my return she asked me to take her phone and shoot some video of the two of them, which I did. She unhooked her bra and shimmied out of her panties before he put her on her back and pinned her legs behind her head. I saw his rather large unprotected cock enter her sanctum and begin moving in and out. I've gotten a few glimpses of other men in her before but never like that. It was definitely a defining moment for me to see her so focused on him as he penetrated and stretched her. She shooed me out of the room a short time later but I could hear everything from the kitchen, and he definitely gave her a good time.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. The house is in a secluded area by the lake so we didn't go anywhere. They spent most of the weekend together, enjoying each other's company and having sex. They slept together in the master bedroom and I took a room down the hall. Saturday morning she confided in me that he wanted to fuck her on the dock. At lunch we walked down and after taking a look at it, she advised us they would need to try after dusk so folks at other houses in the distance wouldn't get any free shows. They made good on it after dinner. We went back out and they started kissing. She happily told me they would meet me inside in a bit and I took the hint and walked back.

She clearly enjoys humiliating me, something I wasn't fully aware of before we got married, but it is all done in a very pleasant manner on her part. She will often catch me by surprise with a comment like "He loves it when I swallow" or "I've always wanted two husbands", followed by a big smile as she lets it sink in. It's a humorous vibe that we both enjoy. When we got home Sunday afternoon, they went upstairs to take a shower and later after he left, we were talking in the kitchen and she interrupts me with "hold on, his cum is leaking out of me" before telling me to get her a towel out of the drawer next to the refrigerator.

All in all she's having a lot of fun with it and I am adjusting to the new dynamics, but still a little cautious about where things might go.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:50 am

Thanks for the update.
Do you still have PIV sex with your wife or is that exclusive to her lover? If so how often?
Thanks

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:09 am

readerofthings wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:27 am
All in all she's having a lot of fun with it and I am adjusting to the new dynamics, but still a little cautious about where things might go.
Thanks,

Yes, I agree that it will be interesting to see where this is going next,
Looks like your Wife is enjoying Herself and likes to try out new things.....

When She told you his cum was leaking down Her legs and asked you to get a towel,
did you consider offereing to clean Her with your tongue in stead?

Sincerely
elina

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:51 am

readerofthings wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:27 am

They had made plans to go to a lake house last weekend, only to decide to invite me the day before. We both took Friday off and got there a little after noon. Things started to escalate at check-in. We entered the little shack where a southern woman in her late 50s/early 60's gave us our key. She introduced me as her husband and the lady promptly asked who Enrique was. "That's my boyfriend" she replied happily as I winced internally. "Oh you're one of those types", she answered back and to my complete shock R quickly responded with "Sometimes a girl needs something bigger in the bedroom" complete with a big smile afterwards. Again to my surprise the woman answered with something like "Well that's true enough I suppose".

When we got to the house R had me bring everything in. When I was finished I found them in the master bedroom, her on her knees in bra and panties sucking his dick slowly with a hand between her legs. The view was incredible. She has teased me by giving me a few glimpses of them getting busy over the past few months, but this weekend was different. They more or less fucked out in the open, in front of me, for the majority of the trip.

He looked up at me and gave me a big smile (this has become a standard dynamic between us) and proceeded to take her to the bed. I was red faced and embarrassed, took a step back and turned to walk down the hall when she stopped me. On my return she asked me to take her phone and shoot some video of the two of them, which I did. She unhooked her bra and shimmied out of her panties before he put her on her back and pinned her legs behind her head. I saw his rather large unprotected cock enter her sanctum and begin moving in and out. I've gotten a few glimpses of other men in her before but never like that. It was definitely a defining moment for me to see her so focused on him as he penetrated and stretched her. She shooed me out of the room a short time later but I could hear everything from the kitchen, and he definitely gave her a good time.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. The house is in a secluded area by the lake so we didn't go anywhere. They spent most of the weekend together, enjoying each other's company and having sex. They slept together in the master bedroom and I took a room down the hall. Saturday morning she confided in me that he wanted to fuck her on the dock. At lunch we walked down and after taking a look at it, she advised us they would need to try after dusk so folks at other houses in the distance wouldn't get any free shows. They made good on it after dinner. We went back out and they started kissing. She happily told me they would meet me inside in a bit and I took the hint and walked back.

She clearly enjoys humiliating me, something I wasn't fully aware of before we got married, but it is all done in a very pleasant manner on her part. She will often catch me by surprise with a comment like "He loves it when I swallow" or "I've always wanted two husbands", followed by a big smile as she lets it sink in. It's a humorous vibe that we both enjoy. When we got home Sunday afternoon, they went upstairs to take a shower and later after he left, we were talking in the kitchen and she interrupts me with "hold on, his cum is leaking out of me" before telling me to get her a towel out of the drawer next to the refrigerator.

ROT - I'm sure her work mates noticed she had had a good weekend even if they don't it was him and not you. :o

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:32 am

I still get handjobs regularly but she has let me know the rest of the R. experience will be saved for whichever of her two husbands does a better job taking care of her in the bedroom. It would not appear I have a fighting chance on this one for the time being.

I'm learning she is more of a voyeur than I realized. The three of us have been spending more time together after the trip to the lake. We now go on walks around the neighborhood on a regular basis. The two of them will hold hands or kiss as I look around sheepishly to see who may be watching. It's become a regular thing for us to dip into the park and walk up the wooded trail to the basketball court. I was surprised the first time she dropped to her knees in the grass and started blowing him without a word. I'd never seen her suck a guy like that before. After a few seconds of getting him hard she went fast but in control and he came quick. When I asked her later she told me simply that she knows what guys like. :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:54 am

Thanks for the updates RoT. As elina suggested above perhaps next time you might want consider cleaning her leaking cum with your mouth rather than waste on a towel? Sorry if it is not your thing.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:08 pm

She asked me to go down on her after she and her ex had a romp between the sheets a few years ago, which I was happy to do. She has also kissed me several times after giving head to other guys. In general I enjoy letting her have her fun how she wants though rather than making new jumps on my own. We both are having quite a thrill doing it that way.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:46 pm

readerofthings wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:08 pm
She asked me to go down on her after she and her ex had a romp between the sheets a few years ago, which I was happy to do. She has also kissed me several times after giving head to other guys. In general I enjoy letting her have her fun how she wants though rather than making new jumps on my own. We both are having quite a thrill doing it that way.
RT - As along as you are all having fun, it's all that matters. :up: :up: :D