Kissing or no kissing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does your FWB guy kiss your sweetie?

Yes FWB kisses your sweetie
98%
No FWB does not kiss your sweetie
2%

Total votes: 128

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Kissing or no kissing

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:26 am

I found out today that my sweetie and her FWB don't kiss. Apparently not by her choice. She wants him to kiss her but he doesn't. The funny thing is that they haven't talked about it before. I advised her to talk with him about it especially since she wants him to kiss her. They don't even kiss goodbye when she leaves his place. So I hope she goes ahead and talks with him about it, and I hope he agrees that kissing will be in the future because she really desires it.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: Kissing or no kissing

Unread post by Iamgroot » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:43 am

It's hot seeing my hotwife kiss and be kissed.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:50 am

Iamgroot wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:43 am
It's hot seeing my hotwife kiss and be kissed.
I would agree, that's why I found it really odd that they have never even kissed before.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:18 pm

it's up to each woman, but for me, if I couldn't kiss a man, I sure wouldn't have sex with him. Kissing is an important part of sex for me.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:50 pm

Same.

I can’t imagine my wife having sex without kissing him. She just wouldn’t do it.

The horny, hard cuck in me likes to see them kiss while they’re in the act, but watching them canoodle in the afterglow of great sex is a different kind of pleasure. To see them intimate like that psychologically puts me in my place as their cuck.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:05 pm

Kissing is important during sex. My wife kisses her BF even when they are not having sex. They love each other very much. For my wife to have sex with another man she has to have a connection with him and kissing is part of it along with feelings.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:34 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:18 pm
it's up to each woman, but for me, if I couldn't kiss a man, I sure wouldn't have sex with him. Kissing is an important part of sex for me.
I thought so too. That’s why I thought it very odd that Fidel never kissed her.
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:50 pm
Same.

I can’t imagine my wife having sex without kissing him. She just wouldn’t do it.

The horny, hard cuck in me likes to see them kiss while they’re in the act, but watching them canoodle in the afterglow of great sex is a different kind of pleasure. To see them intimate like that psychologically puts me in my place as their cuck.
I have to agree with you. It makes total sense.
submissivedanny wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:05 pm
Kissing is important during sex. My wife kisses her BF even when they are not having sex. They love each other very much. For my wife to have sex with another man she has to have a connection with him and kissing is part of it along with feelings.
That was my thinking, too, that he’d at least give her a kiss goodbye, but nope, according to Marion they don’t even do that.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:08 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:34 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:18 pm
I thought so too. That’s why I thought it very odd that Fidel never kissed her.
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:50 pm
Same.

I have to agree with you. It makes total sense.
submissivedanny wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:05 pm
That was my thinking, too, that he’d at least give her a kiss goodbye, but nope, according to Marion they don’t even do that.
To me is they don't kiss at all and not even a good by kiss maybe he thinks of her as something other than a sex partner.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:17 am

There's no way my wife would let a guy put his cock in her pussy if he didn't put his tongue in her mouth !
I personally find her kissing guys to be hot as fuck !

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:51 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:08 am

To me is they don't kiss at all and not even a good by kiss maybe he thinks of her as something other than a sex partner.
I wholeheartedly agree. I told her that if the flip up the skirt with no panties on doesn't work to tell him that her fiancé said to kiss her, and to kiss her good from now on. lol :lol: ;)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:55 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:17 am
There's no way my wife would let a guy put his cock in her pussy if he didn't put his tongue in her mouth !
I would find it hot, too, I'm sure, but I haven't gotten to experience a live session between the two of them yet. Someday I hope I do.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:54 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:55 am
funkyfitter wrote:
I would find it hot, too, I'm sure, but I haven't gotten to experience a live session between the two of them yet. Someday I hope I do.

It's hot as fuck ! It's even better with his cock buried in her pussy while they kiss !

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:07 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:54 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:55 am
funkyfitter wrote:

It's hot as fuck ! It's even better with his cock buried in her pussy while they kiss !
my God!! to think i'm the lucky guy who will eventually get to see that!!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:53 pm

YES! Please! please kiss her! Kiss her good and deep, hold her face while you do it, make it sweet and passionate and sexy! she will kiss you back! and i will love every second of it!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:40 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:53 pm
YES! Please! please kiss her! Kiss her good and deep, hold her face while you do it, make it sweet and passionate and sexy! she will kiss you back! and i will love every second of it!
Thank you for your support! My sweetie has been shortchanged and is going to make up for it this weekend from the sound of it. With your support I think she's found the courage to ask him to kiss her passionately for once. Thank you everyone for all that you've done to help us!

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:24 am

Dottie always kisses & gets kissed, often passionately with tongues. It's always been part of the deal. She wouldn't have it any other way.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:41 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:24 am
Dottie always kisses & gets kissed, often passionately with tongues. It's always been part of the deal. She wouldn't have it any other way.
Glad to hear that Marion has the support of everyone! She feels a lot more confident in asking him to passionately kiss her

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:24 am

My cuckoldress likes to kiss and thats her choice and if he does it passionately she is his immediately, but thinking about it she rarely kisses him when being fucked, which is strange i suppose.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:04 pm

This was the hardest part for me as a cuckold. I had zero issues with her having intercourse and giving blowjobs, but kissing? That sounds too intimate! But that’s how she wanted to play, so you got to deal with it.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:10 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:24 am
My cuckoldress likes to kiss and thats her choice and if he does it passionately she is his immediately, but thinking about it she rarely kisses him when being fucked, which is strange i suppose.

I wouldn't think it strange. I kiss a lot more before and after sex than during.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:26 am
I found out today that my sweetie and her FWB don't kiss. Apparently not by her choice. She wants him to kiss her but he doesn't. The funny thing is that they haven't talked about it before. I advised her to talk with him about it especially since she wants him to kiss her. They don't even kiss goodbye when she leaves his place. So I hope she goes ahead and talks with him about it, and I hope he agrees that kissing will be in the future because she really desires it.
For me this sounds that he is only using her as a fuck toy.

Apparently although she does want to kiss him, as you told, she is fine with the arrangement otherwise she would change it.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:42 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:26 am
For me this sounds that he is only using her as a fuck toy.

Apparently although she does want to kiss him, as you told, she is fine with the arrangement otherwise she would change it.
Actually she said to me that she wished he would kiss her more passionately. She was going to ask him to start kissing her passionately this weekend which started Friday night for them. So far I haven't heard back from her, so I'm assuming that he's kissing her passionately now, but that's just an assumption. lol

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:44 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:10 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:24 am

I wouldn't think it strange. I kiss a lot more before and after sex than during.
That's cool to know. I didn't really pay any attention as to whether her and I kiss more during or before and after. I'll have to check into that when her and I next meet, and let you know my own personal experience.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:51 am

My wife, Maricel, loves kissing her boyfriend passionately. They are deeply in love. And I kiss her lips, and her pussy and ass. 😜

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:00 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:51 am
My wife, Maricel, loves kissing her boyfriend passionately. They are deeply in love. And I kiss her lips, and her pussy and ass. 😜
You kiss her everywhere in other words, right?? lol ;) lol