Wife with best friend. How far to let it go?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Hobo69
Virgin

Wife with best friend. How far to let it go?

Unread post by Hobo69 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:38 am

I am a wannebee/cuckold and in need of a little advice on how to go forward. Me and my better half decide everything together so want this to be as fair to both of us and most importantly a good influence on our relationship.

My wife has always had the hots for my best friend which we roleplay with a lot.
We have actually had a drunk 3some with him 2 times before that was rather nice.
He is super nice, a high level athlete and build accordingly.
She is super athletic looks amazing and in great shape
So they get along great, flirt and have respect for each other.
We have been together 13 years and played with others for 4 years on annd off but always together.
Our relationship is super strong. Have a lot in common, respect and sex.
But a want to test out my submissive side more.

What happened this weekend was super erotic.
We were travelling together with this friend and he had complained that he has not had sex for a week and was exploding.
My wife was super turned on and jokingly asked why didn’t you call me ❤️

Then when returning home we watched a movie and I allowed them to cuddle in the sofa while I lay on the ground in front of it.
She played with his dick for like 3 hours.
I then went to the bathroom and she saw it was dripping a lot of preecum.
So she took it in her mouth gave him a sloppy bj until he came in her mouth and she happily swallowed a large amount.
When I returned she proudly told me they were done and took me to the bedroom to have sex and tell me more details. Told me how sexy he is, how much better his cum tastes to mine etc but all nice and simple.

Now she wants to have sex with him and frequently but isn’t pushing it at all so being very respectful but I know they both want to get it on both with me present and without. They connect very well and I’m certain that they would have super hot sex. She is already probably without knowing it limiting my orgasms because she knows I’m more receptive to the whole idea like that 😂
But we cuddle a lot and she edges me etc so I can’t complain.

I have been dreaming of letting her pursue being a hot wife and being a cuckold but not sure how to keep do this since my friend and friend view me as a liberal alpha and a little worried about their view of me as well as our great relationship.
Not worried about my wife leaving. Our relationship is just growing stronger with each adventure we have 😈

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Wife with best friend. How far to let it go?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:55 am

In my mind the only two people you need to worry about are the two of you. But that's just me. Hopefully my post will bring others in on this topic and help you some more.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:04 am

I don't think you have anything to worry about...in the grand scheme of things it's all a bit of fun, so I'd be tempted to dive in if you're 100% about your relationship with your wife (and from her comments she seems atuned to that mindset too!)

Insanely hot btw...so did you not see any of the oral?

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:14 am

Thanks for the replies :)
It was insanely hot!
I could just hear her jerking his cock and feel the vibration.
Í did not dare to stare at them. Just sat on the floor and allowed him to have my wife as his own.
The reason I went to the bathroom (for 15 minutes) was to give them space to finish what they started and some privacy.
I could feel she wanted me out of the room so they could enjoy this moment just the 2 of them. So being a gentleman I left without being asked

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 am

I would let nature take its course and enjoy it. One of my great regrets is that when my best friend playfully was dry humping my young bride on our guest bed that I didn’t encourage them to keep going. I know they both would have enjoyed it and I would have loved watching her ride him.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:16 pm

Oh my God. I don't get erections all that easily, but your post gave me one just now. That is my favorite fantasy. My wife flirts shamelessly with my best friend, and she has literally flashed her pussy to him at least once a month for the past five years. She is obvious about it, and I even caught my best friend showing another friend a picture of her flashing.

My wife knows this is my fantasy, and we have a bit of "consensual nonconsent" going on about it. I am not supposed to bring up people who are off limits in our role-play, and he is supposed to be off limits.

My wife is a great role-player, but the one thing that makes me crazy (in both good and bad ways) is that she never commits to whether her "confessions" are real. I know for sure that some "real" things have happened, but I am not sure the full extent.

She says she has not ever mentioned anything to him about my fantasy. We are both pretty alpha, and we have friendly competition in a lot of areas. He seems to have figured out my kink. He is always the DJ at our parties (which are frequent). He constantly plays songs about women cheating, or when he plays a song about sex (We pretty much all dance together at the parties), he will lock eyes with Lil.

I hope you really enjoy your situation! I am T-24 days to the next party....

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:41 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:16 pm
Oh my God. I don't get erections all that easily, but your post gave me one just now. That is my favorite fantasy. My wife flirts shamelessly with my best friend, and she has literally flashed her pussy to him at least once a month for the past five years. She is obvious about it, and I even caught my best friend showing another friend a picture of her flashing.

My wife knows this is my fantasy, and we have a bit of "consensual nonconsent" going on about it. I am not supposed to bring up people who are off limits in our role-play, and he is supposed to be off limits.

My wife is a great role-player, but the one thing that makes me crazy (in both good and bad ways) is that she never commits to whether her "confessions" are real. I know for sure that some "real" things have happened, but I am not sure the full extent.

She says she has not ever mentioned anything to him about my fantasy. We are both pretty alpha, and we have friendly competition in a lot of areas. He seems to have figured out my kink. He is always the DJ at our parties (which are frequent). He constantly plays songs about women cheating, or when he plays a song about sex (We pretty much all dance together at the parties), he will lock eyes with Lil.

I hope you really enjoy your situation! I am T-24 days to the next party....
Have you ever thought of talking with her about it? Personally it sounds like you two are playing mind games. Now if you two are into that, then that's cool. But if you're not then you two probably should get on the same boat and talk things out so that you're not left with conflicting feelings, but then again when you say "I hope you really enjoy your situation!" then I'm left to believe that you are all for it. And therefore my bad for even bringing this up. lol :lol:

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:18 am

Hi!
For my part I think that letting your wife go with another man is not submission. It all depends on whether someone is disrespecting you or not. If they do things in a respectable manner while paying attention to your needs as much as their needs then there is no submission on your part.
Do not confuse “submission” and “desire to make a fantasy come true”. This cuckold dynamic may make you aroused, but that doesn't mean you want to be mistaken for a beta man.
If you then like submission, you will see it later....but for the moment you keep your alpha male status while enjoying a hot situation :up:

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:15 am

This is all very much appreciated! thanks!

I agree, I will let this play out a little and let them be in charge. There is ton of respect between all of us so this should not be an issue.
We are spending Saturday evening (and maybe night) together. We met yesterday and i think although it was not said directly everyone is expecting sex and ton fo flirting and touching to happen.+
I will be the 3rd wheel and enjoy the show to the fullest <3

Where we go from there, we shall see :)

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:27 am

It sounds to me like she has already decided, therefore "how far to let it go" probably is not a question for you or us its appears it is happening.
I suspect you will soon get tested on your submissive side which isnt necessarly a bad thing, as i know.

It is not beyond the possibility that she already has him as her lover and just wants your approval so she doesnt have to keep it a secret. As my wife did with my best friend.

Having such a relationship can be excellent and electric, but be warned good sex is very emotional to a female and you may find as i did many years since that he becomes her first choice as a lover. Couple that with your wish to explore your submissive side may see you overtime semi feminised and locked as i am and sexually she becomes his completely.

The only difference between us in this respect if it happens, is you want to explore your submissive side and i didnt.

My cuckoldress chose to do this to me and i liked it and still do, to us this is now "normal". She sees me walking around the house in a collar, cage, knickers and suspenders, painted toe nails then pulling up my female jeans to go shopping as "normal" i still think its a bit strange she likes it.

She has admitted that she no longer views me as her lover more like a combination of a brother and sister yet she still wants me to be the alpha dominant man i was and still am, just a sexually semi feminised one, locked, permanently wearing female underwear and the like the only outward sign being my female tight jeans. She has also asked if i am bisexual and has said she would not mind if i was as she always wondered.

You dont mention if he married etc or if its possible he will move in with you.

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am

It might be that she has decided and that is okey but i can assure you they are not having an affair or having sex.
I would know or been told, so thats out of the question :)

As for the other extreme examples i doubt that is happening but who knows at least not while we still have our kids at home ;)

I am excited for the weekend and will for sure keep everyone updated.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:01 am

Surely there must be some talk between you and your wife around the subject, either discussing what happened that night,vor talk about what could happen at the weekend??

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:40 pm

We have discussed a lot and she is hesitant to turn it into a regular thing but is without a doubt very much into him.
She said there will be a lot of love making this weekend and more to follow.
She is afraid of taking the Hotwfe/cuckold route but is growing more into the role by each passing week and and this encounter last weekend and the following ones will surely help that a lot 🍆
Keep in mind I told her my fantasy about 4 years ago and we have played a lot with others but so far I am always her nr 1.
She needs a deep connection with the ones she has sec with to enjoy it fullly which I understand.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:40 am

He is her best friend, so keep in mind that fucking is the friendliest thing a wife and another guy can do. (Yeah, there's always some risk for the cuck husband, but that generally occurs only in troubled marriages.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:00 pm

My wife has fucked many of my friends. It only made my bond with my friends stronger. Naturally, it made her bond with them stronger as well.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:29 pm

I agree completely. I would much prefer that my wife fuck my friends then strangers,

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:35 am

UPDATE.

We had a lovely night yesterday. Early dinner then back home for some drinks and chat.
Ended up having sex for hours. Mostly with him. He was so into her and vice versa. It was extremely hot. I did have some sex also but mainly it was them two.
She has been complimenting his stamina, size and how good he was all day. No doubt he already is outperforming me which i dont mind <3
She came a few times hard and he filled her up 2 times which i could see was very intense for them both. Very physiological. She loves being filled but few man have so thats a big thing.
I had a front row seat all night and loved it, was careful not to cum (still have not). Excited to see what will be and whats in store for me :)
I feel i can pretty much decide how far this goes and other things. I can feel that she wants to enjoy sex with him much more and maybe others. Where that leaves me i dont know. I am a little torn over how far we should take this or if i should just sit back and let her be in charge 100%

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:57 am

Congrats, sounds awesome... would you have time to describe how things progressed through the night, and particularly how they kicked off?

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:40 am

We sat down and chatted for around 1 hour after returning home.
I could see in his face he was getting anxious to get her attention so i instructed her to give him attention so she moved over to him.
After around 30 minutes of touches and kisses he went down on her. Then she gave him the sloppiest BJ i have ever seen before not being able to take it anymore and showing him inside her!

This went on for the next 3-4 hours. Super hot.
I managed to take a few pictures and videos. He is coming over today but we have the kids at home so probably nothing willl happen But maybe...

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:49 am

I am a little torn over how far we should take this or if i should just sit back and let her be in charge 100%
[/quote]

I’m confused about what you mean about how far you should take this. It appears that things are going well. Where else would you take this? Do you mean her getting with others or spending more time with your friend? Where are you torn?

Hobo69
Virgin

Unread post by Hobo69 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:38 am

You are right:)

No not torn about the situation just how far to push it 😊
It’s going very well and they are connected more.
I’ve decided to push this further and embrace more of a cuckold role❤️
I can feel he is getting out her submissive side towards him and she is getting a little more dominant towards me 😈

She was super aroused yesterday when he was with us but did not want to have sex with me when he left. Just cuddle …
What that means I don’t know 😂

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:42 am

Hobo69 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:38 am
You are right:)

No not torn about the situation just how far to push it 😊
It’s going very well and they are connected more.
I’ve decided to push this further and embrace more of a cuckold role❤️
I can feel he is getting out her submissive side towards him and she is getting a little more dominant towards me 😈

She was super aroused yesterday when he was with us but did not want to have sex with me when he left. Just cuddle …
What that means I don’t know 😂
Which, in my mind, means that you have a new cuddle buddy! ;)

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:41 am

In my opinion it simply means she was totally sated with her lover and was enjoying the sexual high. Anything more would have been a letdown. Seems pretty normal for a cuck. Our role many times is simply one of support. You’re doing great.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:47 am

Hobo69 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:14 am
Thanks for the replies :)
It was insanely hot!
I could just hear her jerking his cock and feel the vibration.
Í did not dare to stare at them. Just sat on the floor and allowed him to have my wife as his own.
The reason I went to the bathroom (for 15 minutes) was to give them space to finish what they started and some privacy.
I could feel she wanted me out of the room so they could enjoy this moment just the 2 of them. So being a gentleman I left without being asked
That's very kind of you. I just wish that my sweetie would either allow me to listen to them vocally or have a video recording. If I could I would listen in on them in the next room, but we're thousands of miles apart right now. lol

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:04 am

Heading the right way, keep talking.