should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:23 am

All kinds of danger here. I disagree with those who say it should be up to her. It should involve you both. If she doesn’t know and finds out the repercussions could be devastating to another person, his wife (and family). If he has permission that’s another mattter. If he wasn’t your friend you might reason that it’s none of your business. But not when a friend is involved.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 am

My wife will not sleep with any married men unless his wife approves. She doesn't want to be responsible for a marital breakup. She has no problem finding single or divorced men, so she sees no need to expand her relationships beyond that.

She is also concerned that a wife may learn of the affair, which could cause negative personal and professional repercussions for her as much as for the married man. We know colleagues who unfortunately experienced just that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:42 am

Good points, Des. Hits close to home for us. My wife's most potent relationship was with a married coworker whose wife knew and encouraged the relationship. His wife actually thanked us one night when we all shared a table at a company awards dinner. She said that since her husband had been seeing my wife, she (the wife of my wife's lover) " could finally get some sleep." We were "living the dream." A couple of years in, her attitude had changed as her husband's emotional connection with my wife was bothering her. Then we had a late period and it was just too much for her. We all agreed it would be best to break it off and remain friends. And remain married! 🤣🤣🤣 Many tears were shed. Me wife and her lover never completely ended it but things were dialed way back.

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 am
My wife will not sleep with any married men unless his wife approves. She doesn't want to be responsible for a marital breakup. She has no problem finding single or divorced men, so she sees no need to expand her relationships beyond that.

She is also concerned that a wife may learn of the affair, which could cause negative personal and professional repercussions for her as much as for the married man. We know colleagues who unfortunately experienced just that.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:18 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:04 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:32 am
stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:05 pm
My wife always prefers guys she knows and if she could become a regular sex partner for a friend she likes, all the better. But going to a guy's house when the spouse is gone presents a new dynamic. What if the wife returns early, things could get ugly. We'd use a hotel in those circumstances and be happy to pay for it. And one has to wonder why your friend's wife has cut him off for so long. Maybe he's a lousy lay!?
thats a good point, i'll suggest to him that he get a hotel to be safe, and i'll happily offer to pay for it!

of course he could be not telling me the truth, but he has confided in me that his wife is super conservative, and just doesnt have a sex drive. he says she gets all judgey whenever he flirty, or hints at sexy, or says anything that could be considered sexual, so he has just learned to bottle it all up and keep his sex drive to himself.

his wife and her sisters are going out of state to visit family, so he's eager to try to use this one opportunity, when he has a night to himself, to get some guilt free pussy... and I completely dont blame him!
IT - Always makes me wonder what did he see in her to marry? :( :(
that is a good question, and not mine to answer. when ever I've been around his wife she seems nice enough, but I never see what happens between them behind closed doors. its entirely possible my friend is making it all up and is just a cheater. I couldnt say. I've known him for a long time, since before he met his wife, and before he met his wife he did sleep with my wife. so he knows that she is open to sleeping around, and he knows she'll be discrete, and he knows shes good in bed. it's entirely possible he just wants to fuck my wife again... but yeah, thats what he told me about his wife. maybe she had more sex drive in the begining but it's died over time? i dunno... either way, im happy to help him get into my wife's pants!

multiple peple on here have made a very good point. if hes willing to cheat with my wife then he's willing to cheat with anyone. if he's gonna do it then he's gonna do it, and their marriage is not our issue. might as well let him hook up with my wife, who he knows, and not have to worry about getting caught, or anything bad happening... my wife can't even get pregnant. she'll just go spend the night with him, spread her legs for him, come home and move on.

thanks for pointing that out, everyone! now I'm more excited for it to happen!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:17 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:42 am
Good points, Des. Hits close to home for us. My wife's most potent relationship was with a married coworker whose wife knew and encouraged the relationship. His wife actually thanked us one night when we all shared a table at a company awards dinner. She said that since her husband had been seeing my wife, she (the wife of my wife's lover) " could finally get some sleep." We were "living the dream." A couple of years in, her attitude had changed as her husband's emotional connection with my wife was bothering her. Then we had a late period and it was just too much for her. We all agreed it would be best to break it off and remain friends. And remain married! 🤣🤣🤣 Many tears were shed. Me wife and her lover never completely ended it but things were dialed way back.
Des 31 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 am

Yeah, we have been through that too. I know there are no guarantees for couples in this way of life, but most want to keep our marriages safe and secure. Some guys who have fucked my wife don't seem to understand that she and I consider our marriage to be most important in our lives. But her sexual relations with other men have enhanced our married life.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:18 pm

So, its a go, we are doing this. I offered to pay for a hotel room for him to take my wife to, but he said that wont be necessary. He's dropping his wife and her sisters off at the airport friday morning, they will be in Washington state friday and saturday, and he's picking them up from the airport saturday night. so he's confident he'll have his place to himself friday night.

we talked a little more about what he's hoping for. He said since he and i are long time friends, and he knows and is friends with my wife, and has had sex with her before, he asked if this could not be a "date." if he didnt have to take her out to a movie and dinner or anything. would she be alright just going straight back to his place to spend as much time naked as possible.

of course my wife said she was totally fine with that!

she asked again what he would like her to wear, and he said he didnt care, but he would like to undress her. he wants her to be fully dressed, and once they get to his place he wants to take her clothes off. he said he misses being able to undress a beautiful woman... his wife wont even let him see her naked, much less let him undress her.

so, since its cold anyway, my wife said she'll go all out for him, and wear layers, so he can have fun unwrapping her like a christmas present! she's gonna wear panties and a bra, leggings and an undershirt, jeans and an over shirt, and a hoodie... and as soon as they walk in his place she's gonna stand there with a smile and let him undress her. she thinks that will be fun!

then she promised me, at my request, that once she is naked she stays naked the whole time till they are getting ready to leave the next day. I asked her to do that, and she said she would.

then he told me aside from having sex with her, he literally wants to play with her pussy all night. he basically lives pussy free, but not by choice and not in a good way... he misses it... so he asked if my wife would let him do that.

she said he can play with it as much as he wants. she's happy to lay there with her legs open and let him do what ever he wants, all night. she said even if she falls asleep he can keep playing with her pussy all he wants. she said she thinks thats sexy, he wants her pussy so bad he has to have it even if shes asleep.

she told me she might need help shaving too, since he's going to be paying close attention to her pussy all night, she wants to be as smooth as possible for him. But while her boyfriend owns her pussy and has given her permission to do this, he's not so much into preparing her for other guys, so she's going to ask her boyfriend for permission to have me shave her before my friend picks her up. im not allowed access to her pussy till our anniversary, but since this wont be sexual, i wont be getting off, i'll literally just be helping her shave for another guy, she thinks her boyfriend will approve that. ... lucky me!

I asked if there was anything else i could do to help make the evening better for him, he said not really, just be cool with him enjoying her pussy, and be discrete about it. my wife and i both assured him it'll stay between us. we'll both act like it never happened.

and I'm totally cool with it!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:06 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:18 pm
So, its a go, we are doing this. I offered to pay for a hotel room for him to take my wife to, but he said that wont be necessary. He's dropping his wife and her sisters off at the airport friday morning, they will be in Washington state friday and saturday, and he's picking them up from the airport saturday night. so he's confident he'll have his place to himself friday night.

we talked a little more about what he's hoping for. He said since he and i are long time friends, and he knows and is friends with my wife, and has had sex with her before, he asked if this could not be a "date." if he didnt have to take her out to a movie and dinner or anything. would she be alright just going straight back to his place to spend as much time naked as possible.

she asked again what he would like her to wear, and he said he didnt care, but he would like to undress her. he wants her to be fully dressed, and once they get to his place he wants to take her clothes off. he said he misses being able to undress a beautiful woman... his wife wont even let him see her naked, much less let him undress her.

so, since its cold anyway, my wife said she'll go all out for him, and wear layers, so he can have fun unwrapping her like a christmas present! she's gonna wear panties and a bra, leggings and an undershirt, jeans and an over shirt, and a hoodie... and as soon as they walk in his place she's gonna stand there with a smile and let him undress her. she thinks that will be fun!

then she promised me, at my request, that once she is naked she stays naked the whole time till they are getting ready to leave the next day. I asked her to do that, and she said she would.

then he told me aside from having sex with her, he literally wants to play with her pussy all night. he basically lives pussy free, but not by choice and not in a good way... he misses it... so he asked if my wife would let him do that.

she said he can play with it as much as he wants. she's happy to lay there with her legs open and let him do what ever he wants, all night. she said even if she falls asleep he can keep playing with her pussy all he wants. she said she thinks thats sexy, he wants her pussy so bad he has to have it even if shes asleep.

she told me she might need help shaving too,
since he's going to be paying close attention to her pussy all night, she wants to be as smooth as possible for him. But while her boyfriend owns her pussy and has given her permission to do this, he's not so much into preparing her for other guys, so she's going to ask her boyfriend for permission to have me shave her before my friend picks her up. im not allowed access to her pussy till our anniversary, but since this wont be sexual, i wont be getting off, i'll literally just be helping her shave for another guy, she thinks her boyfriend will approve that. ... lucky me!

I asked if there was anything else i could do to help make the evening better for him, he said not really, just be cool with him enjoying her pussy, and be discrete about it. my wife and i both assured him it'll stay between us. we'll both act like it never happened.

IT - That makes me wonder even more. Wonder in fact if she is getting some on the side :shock: and he's a cuck and doesn't even know it, yet.
- I think that might an opportunity missed by your friend if you do the shaving. Seeing as he wants to spend as much time as possible playing with her pussy. :( :(

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:06 pm

I'm probably too late for a suggestion and you don't even need it: he didn't ask for it, but maybe you could do a little extra and write above her pussy on mons pubis with a marker or lipstick: HisName's pussy.
Nothing/never.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:37 pm

I found it to be essential to have both married friends of my wife and married friends of mine be fucking partners for my wife.
They are the best. Typically they love having a chance to fuck another woman without taking a chance of being caught, are free of any chance of disease so no worries about condoms, usually her friends can come during the day when I was busy and my friends could come over and fuck when I was home. It has worked really well.
The part most guys probably think it most awkward is telling your drinking buddy he can fuck your wife. You can put together a good explanation like she has been talking about him or she needs more than you can provide, or it’s just something you want to try for your marriage, etc. You fill in the blanks. The normal answer is no or I’ll think about it or any other embarrassed flustered way to deal with what you say, but with a few hours, days or weeks he will find a way to tell you he is all in.
I wouldn’t recommend trying to watch or participate the first times, but you can listen or go to the store or whatever and then return in an hour or two.
It usually is easy when your friends just call and drop over for a few hours of sex with her.
They have been the very best fuck buddies you can have. By all means recruit yours friends and have her recruit her friends, although you may never get to meet them, they are often more comfortable not meeting you.
The cock wants what the cock wants

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:34 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:06 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:18 pm

she told me she might need help shaving too,
since he's going to be paying close attention to her pussy all night, she wants to be as smooth as possible for him. But while her boyfriend owns her pussy and has given her permission to do this, he's not so much into preparing her for other guys, so she's going to ask her boyfriend for permission to have me shave her before my friend picks her up. im not allowed access to her pussy till our anniversary, but since this wont be sexual, i wont be getting off, i'll literally just be helping her shave for another guy, she thinks her boyfriend will approve that. ... lucky me!

IT - That makes me wonder even more. Wonder in fact if she is getting some on the side :shock: and he's a cuck and doesn't even know it, yet.
- I think that might an opportunity missed by your friend if you do the shaving. Seeing as he wants to spend as much time as possible playing with her pussy. :( :(
letting him shave her is certainly a sexy thought but she wouldnt go for it. she'll want to already be as smooth as possible for him. she shaves regularly, anyway, she likes the hairless look. she wont want him to see her with any hair, or stubble or anything.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:37 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:06 pm
I'm probably too late for a suggestion and you don't even need it: he didn't ask for it, but maybe you could do a little extra and write above her pussy on mons pubis with a marker or lipstick: HisName's pussy.
you are not too late for this fun suggestion! their night together will be this coming friday. so i'll be helping her shave for her on friday before he picks her up... and sense i've only been given permission to touch her pussy for the very specific purpose of helping her shave, and am not allowed to have sexy fun with it... and since we are about to give it to my friend for the night... maybe i'll try to do that!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:44 pm

also...

my friend texted me today and asked if he was going to be allowed to make out with my wife, i told him she would be offended if he didnt!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:57 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:44 pm
also...

my friend texted me today and asked if he was going to be allowed to make out with my wife, i told him she would be offended if he didnt!
I thought that was already, absolutely and definitely agreed?
Or am I missing something here? Are you talking about another friend? I'm confused......

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:57 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
also...

Or am I missing something here? Are you talking about another friend? I'm confused......

I mean, in my mind it went without saying, but I guess he needed clarification that he’d be allowed to kiss her?

I did recently comment on another thread in this forum
About this topic which asked how we ducks feel about our wives kissing or no kissing. I commented saying kissing! That might be what you’re thinking of?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:47 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 am
trecital wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
also...

I mean, in my mind it went without saying, but I guess he needed clarification that he’d be allowed to kiss her?

About this topic which asked how we ducks feel about our wives kissing or no kissing. I commented saying kissing! That might be what you’re thinking of?
No. I just assumed that 'making out' automatically included fucking her.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:05 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
also...

IT - Ya me again about the shaving. What about texting him and see if he's interested in doing it? Can't hurt. And if he's for it, can't hurt to mention that to your wife. :shock:

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:18 pm

Yes, friends especially married one are usually safe all the way around. With us a few friends of mine and a couple friends of hers have srx with my wife. We don't care how they Handel it on their side, but on ours they need to ask me to make the arrangements to have sex with my wife and they know that ot always has to happen in front of me.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:34 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:47 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 am
trecital wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
also...

No. I just assumed that 'making out' automatically included fucking her.
i dunno, i just shared what he asked... I think, though, that you're thinking about it backward... i think that "making out" just means kissing, and one can fuck without kissing, and I think he was just asking if he was allowed to kiss her while fucking her. thats how i took his question anyway...

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:20 am

so, i dunno if was end-of-the-year blues or what, but I seem to have been getting quite a bit of negative reactions to some of my posts and dm's, to the point where i almost didnt even want to come back on here again... like, why's everyone so uptight all of a sudden? ...hence why it took so long for an update about this...

but i figured i'd give it one more go and post this update anyway... maybe we are post the holidays blues... i dunno...

for anyone who does want to know about what happened...

I did get to help her shave before my friend got there. someone on here suggested i let my friend shave her, but she wasn't okay with that. she doesnt want anyone to see her stubbly. she's fine letting him spend as much time as he wants down there, but it has to be completely smooth and presentable, so i shaved her. i took my time and really got in there to make sure it was a smooth as possible, while not letting it be a "sexual" thing. it was exhilarating! cause i was preparing my wife's pussy for another man to enjoy, while not being allowed to enjoy it, myself!

my friend stopped by our place around 730. he came in and hung out for about 10 minutes, just to say hi. he is a good friend, so it was nice to hang out for a minute, but i know i was eager for them to get going, and i could tell he was too, he was just being too polite to rush it. so after about 10 minutes i told him they better get goin so they could make the most of the night. i told him there was no need to be polite, just go have fun!

He dropped her off around 10am the next morning, but this time he just dropped her off an headed out, he had to get to work. Her hair was a bit messy, but beyond that you wouldnt have been able to tell anything happened just by the way she looked...

the rest of this is what she told me happened

she said the whole evening had a "friends who also fuck" vibe. there was no pressure to impress or anything, since they are friends, since they had fucked before, and since they both knew going in what was gnna happen.

she said she had a great time! they joked around a lot, talked about movies and games and stuff. it was just fun with no pressure. she said on the car ride over it took about 2 minutes for the conversation to turn sexual, but it was super casual. he said what he wanted to do, and she was like "cool"

she said as soon as they got into his place it was almost like a ceremonial thing. she stood there and let him undress her. he took off her clothes one layer at a time and seemed to really enjoy the process more and more with each layer, and the more he enjoyed it the more she wanted to let him.

she said as soon as he got her fully naked he went right away to kissing her and feeling her tits, right there in his living room... he kissed down her neck to her tits and spent a while nibbling her nipples, before suggesting they head to the bedroom

she said he was eager to please, he explored every inch of her body with his hands and tongue, and went down on her for "what seemed like forever" and was very good at it. she said he was better at eater her out than most guys have been recently, so she'll happily let him eat her out any time he wants. she got off twice!

she said eventually she gave him a blowjob and it was like he hadnt had one in forever, he was so enthusiastic. then they had sex the first time but it didnt last long. she said it only lasted a few minutes before he came in her

she said it took him a bit to recoop and he was ready to go again, the second time lasted a lot longer.

she said then he put on shorts, but she stayed naked, as she promised to, and they went out to his kitchen for drinks, and they talked like good friend for a bit, while she kept herself on display for him. she said she sat there on his couch, naked, with her legs spread for him, and he would stare at her pussy, casually, while talking to her, and not even try to hide it or anything, and she loved that. she said the way he enjoyed looking at her turned her on again quickly

after that she said she literally laid there in his bed, legs spread, while he got comfortable between her legs, resting his head on her thigh, and just played with her pussy the rest of the night. she said she did even end up falling as sleep, and waking up a few times with him still down there. she doesnt think he got any sleep at all.

she said she got a little sore but didnt care cause he was enjoying it so much.

she said at one point she had to pee, but he didnt want to stop so he asked if he could watch her pee. she was like really? ok, if you really want to... so he watched her pee!

they had sex again at like 4am, and the rest of the time he was just trying to get as much time with her pussy as he could.

she offered to let him take a picture but he said he couldnt do that incase his wife finds it, so he was trying to burn it into his memory

in the morning she gave him a blowjob and swallowed, then he watched her shower, then brought her home.

on the drive home he asked if he could arrange time away from his wife could he see her again, and she said sure! she'll be discreet, and if/when she's ever around his wife she'll totally act like it never happened

so i guess this is gonna happened again! i dont know how often, or if its gonna be a regular thing, but she had a good time with him, and if he really is that good at eating pussy then i hope he gets to eat her pussy alot!

i talked to him a few times after that night and he seemed SO much happier!

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm

I am sorry that people made you feel down. That is not cool.

Thanks for the story. I would say it was delightfully wholesome. Cheers for you and your wife in the new year.
Nothing/never.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:28 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm

Thanks for the story. I would say it was delightfully wholesome. Cheers for you and your wife in the new year.
thank you for that.

also, I love that you described their evening as "wholesome!" that put a smile on my face! ...it kinda was, actually! I'm very happy for my friend that he got to have that with my wife! and I'm very proud of my wife for doing that for my friend! I honestly hope they are able to do it again soon!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm

IT - With FB. :up: :up:

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:57 pm

What a New Year's story! Please continue when more escapades happen. :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:00 pm

This is not “just up to your wife”!I feel like some here think being non-monogamous is equivalent to being amoral. Another person is involved and that person is you and your wife’s friend. It all seems exciting until a marriage is wrecked and your wife was a knowing accomplice. The ramifications can be far reaching. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:58 pm

In Laurie and my relationship, we share all of it the excitement of making the arrangements to the sex. A good example was tonight, we have a friend that his wife has been away for the past 6 weeks caring for a family member on the west coast. We have had him (Ed) over for dinner a couple of times already, tonight was different. Ed knew nothing about our lifestyle. Before he got to the house Laurie (my wife) dressed in a semi see through top, I asked her if she knew I could see her tits through it and she said yes, reason being that she thought Ed would have dinner getting glimpses of her and when he got back to his house he would jerk himself off, she chuckled and said it is kind of a gift.

Ed came in and we could tell that he noticed Laurie's tits through the top, she teased him the whole dinner. After dinner we sat watching TV with a couple pf drinks. Ed continued watching Laurie. Laurie cleaned up the kitchen and joined us for drinks, she sat across from Ed so he could see her tits while he drank. We talked about everyday things, he told us how he missed his wife especially at night. After a while I went to the bathroom, I could still hear them talking from there. I stayed in there and listened for a while. Laurie asked Ed if he missed his wife for the sex, Ed laughed and said "oh ya". I heard Laurie get up and move, I came out of the bathroom and she was on his lap.

Ed looked embarrassed, I just sat down with a smile like nothing was wrong with it. Laurie had her arms around his neck, she turned to me and said "Eddy misses having sex with his wife, can I have sex with him?" Ed didn't know what to do or say. Without a hesitation I answered Laurie with "as long as I can watch it is up to you" I then asked Ed "would you like to have sex with Laurie?" he replied "REALLY?" Laurie immediately responded with "Yes, really, he watches me screwing guys lots of times". Laurie stood up and led him to the bedroom, I followed and when we got there I undressed Laurie and gave her naked body to Ed, she undressed him and I watched them have sex while I jerked off. I think Ed is a better friend now. We will be open if he inquires for more. We did tell him that he can never ask us for anything unless he talks to me first.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.