should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:59 pm

In Laurie and my relationship, we share all of it the excitement of making the arrangements to the sex. A good example was tonight, we have a friend that his wife has been away for the past 6 weeks caring for a family member on the west coast. We have had him (Ed) over for dinner a couple of times already, tonight was different. Ed knew nothing about our lifestyle. Before he got to the house Laurie (my wife) dressed in a semi see through top, I asked her if she knew I could see her tits through it and she said yes, reason being that she thought Ed would have dinner getting glimpses of her and when he got back to his house he would jerk himself off, she chuckled and said it is kind of a gift.

Ed came in and we could tell that he noticed Laurie's tits through the top, she teased him the whole dinner. After dinner we sat watching TV with a couple pf drinks. Ed continued watching Laurie. Laurie cleaned up the kitchen and joined us for drinks, she sat across from Ed so he could see her tits while he drank. We talked about everyday things, he told us how he missed his wife especially at night. After a while I went to the bathroom, I could still hear them talking from there. I stayed in there and listened for a while. Laurie asked Ed if he missed his wife for the sex, Ed laughed and said "oh ya". I heard Laurie get up and move, I came out of the bathroom and she was on his lap.

Ed looked embarrassed, I just sat down with a smile like nothing was wrong with it. Laurie had her arms around his neck, she turned to me and said "Eddy misses having sex with his wife, can I have sex with him?" Ed didn't know what to do or say. Without a hesitation I answered Laurie with "as long as I can watch it is up to you" I then asked Ed "would you like to have sex with Laurie?" he replied "REALLY?" Laurie immediately responded with "Yes, really, he watches me screwing guys lots of times". Laurie stood up and led him to the bedroom, I followed and when we got there I undressed Laurie and gave her naked body to Ed, she undressed him and I watched them have sex while I jerked off. I think Ed is a better friend now. We will be open if he inquires for more. We did tell him that he can never ask us for anything unless he talks to me first.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 am

Seduction is my favorite sexual activity.. sometimes hotter than the end result !! Lol !! Laurie seems expert at the process and the build up.. good girl !!

If Ed plays his cards correctly now, you will still have your friend .. along with a BF for special times together. Very Hot !!

Has Laurie used her special talent often ?? There are so many scenarios where a seductress can enjoy her talent.

Just my thoughts……

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:04 pm

the more i think about their night together the more it turns me on that she let him just play with her pussy all night, and even while she slept. the mental image i have of my friend resting his head on her thigh to be comfortable while he plays with my wife's pussy, rubbing her clit, fingering her, exploring her, while she lays there sleeping, but fully consenting to letting him do that while she sleeps... i dont know but that is such a turn on for me these past few days! I really hope she lets him do that again some time soon!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:54 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 am
Seduction is my favorite sexual activity.. sometimes hotter than the end result !! Lol !! Laurie seems expert at the process and the build up.. good girl !!

If Ed plays his cards correctly now, you will still have your friend .. along with a BF for special times together. Very Hot !!

Has Laurie used her special talent often ?? There are so many scenarios where a seductress can enjoy her talent.

Just my thoughts……

Brad
Yes the process and build up is the most for us, we call it the chase. We don't have BF's, to us they are just mere toys to be played with and put away. Laurie and I go on the chase about once a week. We do play out all the scenarios for our enjoyment.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:39 am

Excellent outcome!

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:20 am
so, i dunno if was end-of-the-year blues or what, but I seem to have been getting quite a bit of negative reactions to some of my posts and dm's, to the point where i almost didnt even want to come back on here again... like, why's everyone so uptight all of a sudden? ...hence why it took so long for an update about this...

but i figured i'd give it one more go and post this update anyway... maybe we are post the holidays blues... i dunno...

for anyone who does want to know about what happened...

I did get to help her shave before my friend got there. someone on here suggested i let my friend shave her, but she wasn't okay with that. she doesnt want anyone to see her stubbly. she's fine letting him spend as much time as he wants down there, but it has to be completely smooth and presentable, so i shaved her. i took my time and really got in there to make sure it was a smooth as possible, while not letting it be a "sexual" thing. it was exhilarating! cause i was preparing my wife's pussy for another man to enjoy, while not being allowed to enjoy it, myself!

my friend stopped by our place around 730. he came in and hung out for about 10 minutes, just to say hi. he is a good friend, so it was nice to hang out for a minute, but i know i was eager for them to get going, and i could tell he was too, he was just being too polite to rush it. so after about 10 minutes i told him they better get goin so they could make the most of the night. i told him there was no need to be polite, just go have fun!

He dropped her off around 10am the next morning, but this time he just dropped her off an headed out, he had to get to work. Her hair was a bit messy, but beyond that you wouldnt have been able to tell anything happened just by the way she looked...

the rest of this is what she told me happened

she said the whole evening had a "friends who also fuck" vibe. there was no pressure to impress or anything, since they are friends, since they had fucked before, and since they both knew going in what was gnna happen.

she said she had a great time! they joked around a lot, talked about movies and games and stuff. it was just fun with no pressure. she said on the car ride over it took about 2 minutes for the conversation to turn sexual, but it was super casual. he said what he wanted to do, and she was like "cool"

she said as soon as they got into his place it was almost like a ceremonial thing. she stood there and let him undress her. he took off her clothes one layer at a time and seemed to really enjoy the process more and more with each layer, and the more he enjoyed it the more she wanted to let him.

she said as soon as he got her fully naked he went right away to kissing her and feeling her tits, right there in his living room... he kissed down her neck to her tits and spent a while nibbling her nipples, before suggesting they head to the bedroom

she said he was eager to please, he explored every inch of her body with his hands and tongue, and went down on her for "what seemed like forever" and was very good at it. she said he was better at eater her out than most guys have been recently, so she'll happily let him eat her out any time he wants. she got off twice!

she said eventually she gave him a blowjob and it was like he hadnt had one in forever, he was so enthusiastic. then they had sex the first time but it didnt last long. she said it only lasted a few minutes before he came in her

she said it took him a bit to recoop and he was ready to go again, the second time lasted a lot longer.

she said then he put on shorts, but she stayed naked, as she promised to, and they went out to his kitchen for drinks, and they talked like good friend for a bit, while she kept herself on display for him. she said she sat there on his couch, naked, with her legs spread for him, and he would stare at her pussy, casually, while talking to her, and not even try to hide it or anything, and she loved that. she said the way he enjoyed looking at her turned her on again quickly

after that she said she literally laid there in his bed, legs spread, while he got comfortable between her legs, resting his head on her thigh, and just played with her pussy the rest of the night. she said she did even end up falling as sleep, and waking up a few times with him still down there. she doesnt think he got any sleep at all.

she said she got a little sore but didnt care cause he was enjoying it so much.

she said at one point she had to pee, but he didnt want to stop so he asked if he could watch her pee. she was like really? ok, if you really want to... so he watched her pee!

they had sex again at like 4am, and the rest of the time he was just trying to get as much time with her pussy as he could.

she offered to let him take a picture but he said he couldnt do that incase his wife finds it, so he was trying to burn it into his memory

in the morning she gave him a blowjob and swallowed, then he watched her shower, then brought her home.

on the drive home he asked if he could arrange time away from his wife could he see her again, and she said sure! she'll be discreet, and if/when she's ever around his wife she'll totally act like it never happened

so i guess this is gonna happened again! i dont know how often, or if its gonna be a regular thing, but she had a good time with him, and if he really is that good at eating pussy then i hope he gets to eat her pussy alot!

i talked to him a few times after that night and he seemed SO much happier!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:05 am

real quick I just wanna say that my wife is awesome!

Jen and I went to a bar with my friend and his wife, over the weekend. Just the of us.

Jen completely acted like nothing happened. If you didn't know, you wouldnt know.

At one point my friend and I went to the bar to get a drink, and he brought it up, he said he was worried it would be awkward, and that his wife might find out, but appriceated that both jen and I were acting normal, like nothing happened.

I told him "I dont know what you're talkin about" and took my drinks and walked away

on the way home i brought that up to jen, and told her i thought it was sexy that she acted like nothing happened, and she said, "of course, I can do discreet! He can fuck me any time he wants, and if his wife ever finds out it wont be from me!"

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:40 pm

You did the right thing. Let her fuck who she wants. Her friend will probably give her some referrals

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:37 am

She slept with him again!

it's become a pretty hot game! jen and i have been trying to discreetly set up a way for my friend to see her again, without his wife finding out they are fucking!

My wife gave him an open invitation to fuck her any time he can get away from his wife, so we've been having fun trying to make it happen!

yesterday he came over to our place but his wife couldnt make it. his wife knows us and knows we are friends. he and i go pretty far back, since before he met his wife, so she thinks he was just hanging out with his old friend, and doesnt suspect anything.

but ofcourse the few hours he was here last night he spent in my room with my naked wife! in fact i hardly got to see him at all. seeing me wasnt the point of him coming over... seeing HER was!

so here is one of my oldest friends coming over to my place, and taking my wife, in my bed, and me missing out on all of it... and i ABSOLUTELY dont mind giving my wife to my friend, and my friend to my wife! in fact, it almost feels like, moving forward, when ever he hangs out with us again itll be about him and my wife spending time together... and all i want to do is help make that happen more and more!

he didnt spend the night, cause that would have been too suspicious. was has only at our place for about 4 or 5 hours, but while he was here he basically was just in my room with my wife the whole time... we didnt even say anything, or ellude to it, it was kinda just unspoken. he came over without his wife, and him and jen kinda just disappeared into my room!

of course they kept the door open the whole time, so i could hear everything, and i could watch if i wanted. and her boyfriend chris could also watch if he wanted.

i saw him eating her out, fucking her missionary with her legs wrapped around him, and her riding him cowgirl.

after they finished they came out to the living room to hang with me for a bit before he took off... him fully dressed with no sign anything happened... her fully naked with his dried cum on her tits, and in and on her pussy... she had to wipe some of it before she sat on the couch haha

she told him shes having fun sneakily arranging time with him, and he told her and i that her vagina is his favorite that he's ever seen, and wants to see it as much as possible! when he said that she smiled and opened her legs for him!

here's hoping we can keep this going!

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:53 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:46 pm
It should be up to her.
Short but the right answer.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:37 am
She slept with him again!

it's become a pretty hot game! jen and i have been trying to discreetly set up a way for my friend to see her again, without his wife finding out they are fucking!

My wife gave him an open invitation to fuck her any time he can get away from his wife, so we've been having fun trying to make it happen!

yesterday he came over to our place but his wife couldnt make it. his wife knows us and knows we are friends. he and i go pretty far back, since before he met his wife, so she thinks he was just hanging out with his old friend, and doesnt suspect anything.

but ofcourse the few hours he was here last night he spent in my room with my naked wife! in fact i hardly got to see him at all. seeing me wasnt the point of him coming over... seeing HER was!

so here is one of my oldest friends coming over to my place, and taking my wife, in my bed, and me missing out on all of it... and i ABSOLUTELY dont mind giving my wife to my friend, and my friend to my wife! in fact, it almost feels like, moving forward, when ever he hangs out with us again itll be about him and my wife spending time together... and all i want to do is help make that happen more and more!

he didnt spend the night, cause that would have been too suspicious. was has only at our place for about 4 or 5 hours, but while he was here he basically was just in my room with my wife the whole time... we didnt even say anything, or ellude to it, it was kinda just unspoken. he came over without his wife, and him and jen kinda just disappeared into my room!

of course they kept the door open the whole time, so i could hear everything, and i could watch if i wanted. and her boyfriend chris could also watch if he wanted.

i saw him eating her out, fucking her missionary with her legs wrapped around him, and her riding him cowgirl.

after they finished they came out to the living room to hang with me for a bit before he took off... him fully dressed with no sign anything happened... her fully naked with his dried cum on her tits, and in and on her pussy... she had to wipe some of it before she sat on the couch haha

she told him shes having fun sneakily arranging time with him, and he told her and i that her vagina is his favorite that he's ever seen, and wants to see it as much as possible! when he said that she smiled and opened her legs for him!

here's hoping we can keep this going!
Good for all of you!