KC and Nadia

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Pecannut
Player

Re: KC and Nadia

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:46 pm

Just an idea for the future... since L is so interested in sharing N but also enjoying her, maybe N could be his sub and try to please him as much as she is comfortable with.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 am

I am wondering what might happen next time "J" has his next lesson ... Will he have new expectations?
Would Nadia relieve his young hard cock orally?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:11 pm

There’s been a few texts between Nadia and Laurent. He’s skiing with a group of friends this weekend which includes the two guys from the party. I can only imagine what they’re saying about my wife. Since he knows I know and since he has a track record of loose lips, I expect he’s told them about me, too. I’d make another guess that Laurent hasn’t told his friends about his own cuck fantasies, only portraying himself as the bull to my feeble cuckness. I’m wondering if I should reach out to him? It might give him and his friends a laugh. I definitely seem to have a bit of a humiliation fetish developing.

Nadia did have another tutoring session with “J”. I watched on video again. I masturbated but Nadia wasn’t doing anything too overt. She wore a big fluffy sweater which accentuated her chest but not much skin showing. They laughed a lot. He’s definitely crushing.

Their mother called to postpone the dinner date we had set up. She has been called out of town. I was with Nadia in the kitchen while they were talking on the phone and I said that we could still go out with the father. She said she’d get back to us. If he says yes, should I call in sick and have Nadia go alone?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:07 pm

Not sure it's going to be your call, KC, but involving that whole family may not be the greatest approach.
However, I think Laurent and his two buddies are very primed for an MFM, or MMFM with Nadia.
She could back off (doubtful), or keep it low key with Laurent (if he is capable of that), or Nadia might jump into a party that devolves to being shared by multiple men. If she knows you are supportive, she can play it any way she wants. ;)

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:32 am

I’m counting the days down to Laurent returns home. Has Nadia been on fire this week? Did she take the Dad out to dinner?

Enquiring mins want to know.

Truly hope your having fun with all of this and enjoying the fruits of your wife’s Hotwife games.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:11 am

Any new adventure?

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 am

“J” has missed a few sessions due to being busy at school and homework so nothing to report there but Laurent has asked her to come by his place again later this week. No gallery visit or dinner this time. Instead, he’s asking her to come over and have few drinks with him and his two friends that Nadia had been intimate at the party with.

I’m thrilled. Nadia is nervous. She reminds me that she’s not in her 20’s and she doesn’t know what they expect. The idea may be hot to imagine but the reality of potentially three guys at once is intimidating, especially horny young men. She says that she’s interested in fun sexual adventures not endurance competitions.

I texted Laurent myself. I asked if the invitation would be open for me, too. I wouldn’t interfere. He responded with a curt “No”. No explanation. I’m OK with it. I understand that it could be awkward with me there.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:16 am

Nadia can set the rules. She needs to be perfectly empowered when she gets there, so the boys know enough to behave.
Of course the three will fuck her if she goes, but she has to be in charge, and make it very clear her needs cum first. ;)

... And hopefully "J" will resume his tutoring soon, and Nadia can instruct him in/with her native tongue.

Handsome63
Prepubescent

Unread post by Handsome63 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:17 pm

So "J" and his two buddies can be there but you can't? If he's willing to do it in front of two other than what's one more? Sorry, I don't buy it.

Luvhotwives95
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvhotwives95 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:53 am

When Is Nadia going over to Laurent's apartment?

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:07 am

She came home around 1am, she’d been gone 5 hours. I was worried that this wasn’t long enough but I was wrong.

She wore a heavy dark skirt and a thick sweater with a loose neck. That doesn’t sound sexy but fits her well and both are easily removed.

The two friends were Vic and Aiden. Two athletic white boys, handsome, Vic is blond and Aiden is dark haired. There was very little pretense about what the evening would be about. Laurent had prepared some cocktail mixers and they all sat around the couch and had drinks. The boys smoked mj but Nadia said no and limited herself to one strong drink. The conversation turned to sex and they all seemed pretty fascinated that I was OK with her being there but they were also pretty accepting, too. Nadia said no one seemed to belittle me in the least.

When one of the boys suggested they go to the bedroom, Nadia agreed. The boys had prepared the room. The room was warm to be comfortable when nude. There was dim, romantic lighting. The bed was made. A bowl of condoms beside the bed and two bottles of different lubricants. The one surprise was the sofa chair beside the bed where Laurent sat to watch. He was here to make his own cuck fantasies come true.

Nadia sat between Vic and Aiden on the edge of the bed and she kissed Aiden first, and then Vic. They were removing her clothes and their own. She said it was a thrill to hold an erection in each hand. So much so that she sank to her knees and went from one to the other, back and forth, with her mouth. While she did this, Vic and Aiden did some kissing of their own.

Vic said she needed to stop “or he’d blow”, so they got onto the bed. Aiden got on top of her and they had sex missionary style while Vic laid beside her. Meanwhile Laurent sat watching, fully clothed. Vic asked Laurent if this is what he wanted to see and Laurent said he wanted to see them “spitroast her”.

So Nadia got on her hands and knees with Aiden behind her and he started fucking her again while Vic got by her mouth and took him in her mouth. At that point, Laurent took his own out and was masturbating lightly.

Vic came first in her mouth. She swallowed what she could. It wasn’t long after that Aiden came, too and as he did, Nadia came with him.

She was laying on her back between them on the bed as Laurent stood up, crawled onto the bed and kneeled beside her face and masturbated onto her face covering her with his cum.

Vic was hard again already and Nadia was still feeling good and she got on top of him and she rode him. Aiden, for some reason, decided he’d had enough picking up his clothes and quietly leaving. Larent followed him out of the room. Nadia came again riding Vic and he came in her (with condom).

The two of them talked a bit and relaxed before returning to the living room. Aiden had gone home. Laurent seemed calm about it saying that Aiden wasn’t angry at all but was feeling a bit “weird”.

Nadia returned home tired but not exhausted. She said the number of minutes she had a cock inside her wasn’t really that much, not a lot more than I would have by myself back in my prime.

We went to sleep after she told me everything. No sex. We were both tired.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:40 am

Oh my Nadia is incredible. I’m so impressed with her confidence and sexual prowess over these young men. What a hot scene and an incredible experience for all involved. These guys will be jerking off to your wife the rest of their lives.

Thanks for sharing your wife and stories with us.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:58 am

At least they made her cum, and she experienced two cocks in hand (and the ones in the bush).
Laurent's actions are not that surprising, considering the bent of his kink.
More important that Nadia had a nice time. I don't know if Laurent will stay around as ring-master ...
Nadia may be too much for him to handle. Clearly, if there is a next time, he should do better.
Thanks for sharing! ;)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:05 pm

What an amazing update!! Thrilled for you.

Can’t believe the confidence she had to go there knowing it was a potential for 3 cocks inside her!! Let’s hope it’s just the beginning of her sexual exploration with other men, and maybe women too :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:00 am

🤔 ... I think Nadia would do much better if she moved-on from college boys to a more serious, well endowed Alpha, who can give her the quality experiences she desires ... Come to think of it, she could hire a well muscled, well hung masseur for her high end spa.

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

How much should I be expecting Nadia to change as a result of our new exploration? Is there a “this is what typically what happens next” or is everyone’s experience unique? I ask for a few reasons.

First, she does seem to be different now and I don’t think it's in my head. She’s more sexual, she’s more aware of her sexiness and she seems to enjoy it. She’s definitely dressing with more sexual confidence. We’re having sex more and it's more intimate but I also can tell she’s thinking about other things too which turns me on.

Second, Nadia does have an addictive personality. I mentioned early that she has gotten into trouble in the past with substance abuse. I don’t think I fully considered that there’s a clear rush and high of some of these sexual escapades that could be very powerful and maybe even more additive that a substance. I wouldn’t say I’ve seen anything alarming yet but I suddenly am aware of the risk.

Third, an old friend of mine is in town for a couple of weeks and staying in our guest bedroom. I’ve known him for decades, since we were young. He’s recently divorced and is well-known as a ladies man (hence the divorce). He and I got drunk earlier this week and I made the mistake of telling him about our adventures. I say it’s a mistake for a couple of reasons. The big one is that I told him without Nadia’s OK and I should have had that. I confessed to her immediately the next morning and she was angry but she understood that I was drunk and he’s a very good friend. The second reason is because he’s been asking about it incessantly and it's getting a little annoying and I’m pretty sure he wants in on the action. For me, it's just an awkward, weird situation. When Nadia and I were having sex last night she brought him up because she assumed that it would turn me on which is a totally reasonable assumption. But it just felt weird for me. It's like I’m too close to him or something-I don’t want to think of him with an erection. Am I being weird? I will say that Nadia seemed to enjoy the idea. He’s going to be around through all of next week, too.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

Not at all strange. You should explain to her exactly what you put down here.
BTW, you may want to tell your friend to back-off. Unfortunately you let something slip you should not have.
I hope you can keep your friendship and not have him go weird.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm

🤔 ... Unless Nadia gets a different notion, of course.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

Thanks MyNadia

First, it seems to me that there for some Ladies may be a certain addiction-like craving for sex once the Lady discovers how much She enjoys a new kind of sexual escapade. On the other hand, I think the side-effects from this kind of addictions is different than for narcotics; and in some (medical ways) completely innocent - not the kind of addiction that will have negative impact on the individual.

On the other hand, you will find some stories on this site where the Lady truly liberates Herself, sometimes discovering Her dominant side and turns into a true Cuckoldress givng Her husband a choise between "Love me the way I am and accept that I will have my way or I will leave choice". I have absolutely no basis for claiming that Nadia will move in this direction. Just raising it for you to be aware of as a potential evolution.

It is not strange that Nadia is becoming more aware of Her sexual attractiveness, having a whole bunch of your men now chasing Her will naturally stimulate Her. She wants more sex both with you and have discovered how much She enjoys extramarital relations, it is natural for Her to want more at this stage.

As for your friend, I think the question is more, How much does Nadia want this versus how important is it to you that this relationship does not develop into a sexual one? You elected to tell your friend stimulating his thinking without having told Nadia. In some sense it is natural for Nadia to think that you first telling your friend and then Her is an indication that you, maybe subconsciously wants this to happen and if She really wants to .....

Sincerely
elina

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 pm

We're going out tonight, the three of us. Jim (my friend) went to a school playing in a sweet 16 NCAA game and we're going to a bar that caters to that school's crowd. Should be fun. Nothing has happened between Jim and Nadia but I think there's been more than normal flirting. I told Nadia that its "kind of weird" for me and she asked me if Jim was off limits and I said no. I just said its uncomfortable. I think that's the truth. There are definitely guys I would "forbid". For example, my brother, although he would never do that either. Jim is more of a grey area I guess.
elina wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am
Thanks MyNadia

First, it seems to me that there for some Ladies may be a certain addiction-like craving for sex once the Lady discovers how much She enjoys a new kind of sexual escapade. On the other hand, I think the side-effects from this kind of addictions is different than for narcotics; and in some (medical ways) completely innocent - not the kind of addiction that will have negative impact on the individual.

On the other hand, you will find some stories on this site where the Lady truly liberates Herself, sometimes discovering Her dominant side and turns into a true Cuckoldress givng Her husband a choise between "Love me the way I am and accept that I will have my way or I will leave choice". I have absolutely no basis for claiming that Nadia will move in this direction. Just raising it for you to be aware of as a potential evolution.

It is not strange that Nadia is becoming more aware of Her sexual attractiveness, having a whole bunch of your men now chasing Her will naturally stimulate Her. She wants more sex both with you and have discovered how much She enjoys extramarital relations, it is natural for Her to want more at this stage.

As for your friend, I think the question is more, How much does Nadia want this versus how important is it to you that this relationship does not develop into a sexual one? You elected to tell your friend stimulating his thinking without having told Nadia. In some sense it is natural for Nadia to think that you first telling your friend and then Her is an indication that you, maybe subconsciously wants this to happen and if She really wants to .....

Sincerely
elina
I should expand a little on Nadia's increased sexual appetite. Its not only that she and I are having more sex. She's masturbating more, too. Like every night and sometimes in the morning. She also seems to be looking at sexual content on her phone when she never did that before. Her mind just seems to be on sex more. I'm not complaining, I know this seems like every husband's dream, but its a change in behavior. Not sure if I say anything to her. Masturbation of course is healthy and fun and harmless to others-I am quite active myself-but its a change for her. Maybe I should just be happy about it and not worry so much.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 pm

It is not at all uncommon for a wife's libido to increase once she becomes a HW.

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:41 am

Nothing happened but there was a fuck lot of flirting and tension. We were watching the game with a drunk crowd, mostly guys, and Nadia was the center of a lot of attention. The crowd was pretty happy throughout the game. I would note that Nadia barely drank, she’s staying careful with the alcohol. She was looking sexy in a dress, I will try to post some photos, and just being very flirty with every guy there.

Jim was beside himself watching her. He couldn’t believe that I was OK with her being all over other guys so brazenly. He also said, many times, how hot she looked. She flirted with him a ton, too. Lots of hugs and touching and laughing. While I was weirded out by this a couple of days ago, last night I almost felt like a bad friend to flaunt her in front of him but say he can’t have any. When we said good night to him back home, she gave him a big hug and a kiss but it was close mouthed and then she went to bed. He said to me that he was going to have to jack off about her in order to fall asleep.

In bed, we had sex immediately and she came very fast and she was much louder than normal. I think she wanted Jim to hear. Afterwards, I drifted off to sleep but woke to find her masturbating again.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:40 am

What a great trip for you and Nadia. You have a woman and partner that loves and respects you and with whom you have gone through thick and thin. She understands your love for her and your desire for her to experience and explore her sexuality and young cock and she is loving it.

Earlier you mentioned cleaning up your own creampie, how did Nadia react? Also, do you expect to clean her after one of her nights out? Totally interested in where this goes.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:26 pm

This sounds very exciting, I bet the sexual tension has increased now that he has been visiting for a couple of days. I hope it hasn't been too awkward for you! Have you talked about Nadia slipping in the guest bedroom at night?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:39 pm

🤔 ... I'm wondering if Nadia is satisfied with the vibrator at 3:00 AM, or if she is making nightly visits to the guest bedroom for some night riding ...