KC and Nadia

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MyNadia
Virgin

Re: KC and Nadia

Unread post by MyNadia » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:12 am

Its been a few days but the inevitable happened with Jim. I needed a few days to process things before I told you all about it.

As much as I had told you all that I was uneasy about them getting together, I have to own the fact that I was an enabler. Part of me did want this to happen. There were opportunities along the way for me to say no and it would have been off. Moreover, I kept putting them together, telling Jim about our adventures. I wanted this.

And I don’t regret it. I’m a little disturbed by my own desires but it might be the most erotic moment of my life. I watched them. I saw my friend’s erection. I saw it enter my wife. And I came without warning. More than once. It was like some untapped desire deep in my brain was unlocked.

The night wasn’t anything crazy to begin. Jim suggested we stay home and he made dinner for us all. We enjoyed a very nice bottle of wine together. It's just the three of us alone for a full week this week so we could be pretty relaxed. After dinner, I was on the couch with Nadia and massaging her shoulders and her legs were stretched across Jim’s lap. He started to massage her feet. She had on a one piece dress that opened in the front, held closed by a belt. Nadia was making a lot of pleasurable sounds as we massaged her. Jim then went to his knees on the floor, pulling her legs around and began to massage her lower legs…then thighs…while I pulled her dress down off her shoulders. Jim then began to kiss and lick her knees. Her inner thighs. Nadia scooted down and forward. Her dress was pulled open and soon his mouth was outside of her white silk panty. He pulled them off. He began to go down on her.

There was something erotic and weird for me at this moment. Nadia was sitting between my own open legs. So as Jim was going down on her and she was moving around in reaction, her ass was against my own erection. I was just wearing shorts. Maybe there’s something homosexual about me that I didn’t realize but it was sort of like Jim was going down on both of us. I loved the feeling of her body fully engaged with my own as she reacted to his mouth. I came then, against her ass, in my shorts. I didn’t make any real loud groans or anything, it just sort of happened quickly. Nadia briefly turned and looked at me and smiled, she must have felt it, but I don’t think Jim realized. I was a little embarrassed.

That’s when I suggested the bedroom and we all went. Jim holding her hand. In the bedroom, I saw them kiss for the first time. I was sitting on the edge of the bed while they stood and kissed and undressed each other. Then she laid down on her back on the bed and Jim got between her legs. He was hard and I saw that my friend was erect. I’d like to say he was huge but he’s probably about my size. He didn’t wear a condom. I laid down beside her and kissed her. Jim then asked me to give him some room and I pulled away.

Then, I watched as he positioned himself and entered her. Watched her groan as it slid in. Watched her fingers dig into his arms. Watched the look of lust in his eyes. I stood up, sat nearby and watched. I came again without touching myself. He didn’t last very long but didn’t need to. They both came together after just a few minutes.

Nadia went to the bathroom and he laid naked on my bed and we spoke. We both said our minds were blown. We both said we wanted our friendship to remain strong. He then said he wanted her again. I said I was Ok with it. He asked if he could have her alone and I said OK, too. When she came back, we asked her how she felt and she nodded yes and they went to his room.

She has been sleeping there now for several nights. I considered offering the master bed where I’ve been sleeping but they seem fine where they are and honestly, I have an affinity for my own bed that I’m particular about. There hasn’t been anything outrageous or wild or kinky between them but they have been fucking every day. She’s still very affectionate with me. Kisses and hugs and affection but sex activity has been entirely between them. The only time I watched was that first time. I have listened outside of the door and masturbated and every night, I have masturbated alone in bed.

I have more to talk about, a lot, but wanted to give you the facts for now.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:48 am

That's off the charts!
Did Nadia love it?
Has she shared her creampies with you?
Last edited by BallSpanking on Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:04 am

Do you want her to come back to your room after being with him? Is this something you thought about or want? Has she mentioned anything about doing this?

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:27 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:48 am
That's off the charts!
Did Nadia love it?
Has she shared her creampies with you?
readyy2009 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:04 am
Do you want her to come back to your room after being with him? Is this something you thought about or want? Has she mentioned anything about doing this?
She's been happy and excited all week. We briefly spoke about her staying in his room all week and I said it was fine. She's given me a couple of handjobs but otherwise she's saved herself for him. He's been in a great mood, too. They've been going out together everyday, too. They went to a sporting event and nice restaurants.

He's also asked her to visit him in Florida in late April and she wants to go. I already said "if you can make it work" to her. She was so happy that I said yes that I don't know if I could have said no. I'm not sure what to think of this. She's gone on trips with girlfriends before, no big deal, but this of course is much different.

What's weird to me is that they've known each other for many many years and while they've always been nice to each other and friendly, I never sensed any tension or spark or attraction. In fact, I think she always thought he was a bit "low brow". But now they seem to be just crazy about each other like teenagers.

I have a lot of different emotions. Of course, I'm a little uneasy. This seems like more than just sex and its easy to imagine that I could lose her. But she's also really happy and unembarrassed and so open and still affectionate to me. Sexually, I'm incredibly turned on by the whole situation. Every aspect of it. There's a devilish side of me that feels like I orchestrated it all.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:34 pm

It looks like Nadia is having her first significant NRE, and understandably you don't want to dampen her enjoyment, but someone has to watch out for the needs of your marriage too. If you have a concern, you need to speak with her about it. Perhaps late April is distant enough to where she will have further dalliances with Laurent, or J, or possibly others, but the fact they have been close friends for years, and now this great enthusiasm ... I think your reasons for worry are legitimate.

il2sw
Pervert

Unread post by il2sw » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:27 am

MyNadia wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:12 am
He then said he wanted her again. I said I was Ok with it. He asked if he could have her alone and I said OK, too. When she came back, we asked her how she felt and she nodded yes and they went to his room.

I have listened outside of the door and masturbated and every night, I have masturbated alone in bed.
This is a fantasy of mine, but not one I had when we started. When my wife had a regular boyfriend, their trysts were always at hotels and I wasn’t there. We both ended up liking that she had the freedom to be alone with her boyfriend. Even though she told me about her sexcapades, I was dying to know more. I would’ve given anything to be able to listen outside the door, which would realistically have been only possible I she’d had sex at home.
MyNadia wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:27 pm
He's also asked her to visit him in Florida in late April and she wants to go.
My wife going on a weekend getaway with her boyfriend is another fantasy of mine. I don’t know why. I think it is the idea of her being able to live again experiences she had when she was young…having sex before dinner, before sleeping and again in the morning without having to worry about her regular life at home.
Our story and pics: here

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:54 am

Congratulations to MyNadia and very much to Lady Nadia Herself!

You have become a proper Hotwife and Cuckold couple now and obviously both of you are enjoying it.

Paticularly hot that Nadia wants to visit Her new Lover in April and you have accepted this.
When Jim leaves, I suggest the first thing you do is to buy a bunch of flowers for Nadia and tell Her how much you love Her and how happy you are for both of you. Then have a good discussion about where you are headed next.

Sincerely
elina

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:30 am

Good morning what a great update.

I would strongly encourage you to ask her to come back to your bed so you can get silky used cum filled pussy it’s the GREATEST FEELING in the world. Nothing compares to it and the smells and connections you’ll have of being in your wife so quickly after her being with your friend is priceless.

I love your journey but would just try to add this into your fun.

Sounds like this has been a great week and the pictures you have shared with us show your wife’s confidence, strength and happiness.

Congrats to all three of you

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:35 am

As much as this excites you, I don't think it's good for your marriage. Your friend has taken advantage and looks like he is trying to steal Nadia away from you. Let them have their fun but insist she now sleeps with you each night. You'll get the benefit of sloppy seconds and remind your friend that you are a married couple. I would also try and talk Nadia out of going to stay with him in April. He doesn't seem like a really good friend. Save your marriage.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:07 pm

Some people freak out, but I think the "Jim" scenario is more than excellent. It's got that element of danger/humiliation. A true cucking.

I really like how you knew it was a "mistake" to tell him... but you couldn't help yourself. The compulsion... and now she's spreading for him. In your house. And you just have to deal. And yet it's such a guilty pleasure... now you're the one who has to jack off. Bravo.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:16 pm

If KC's gut is telling him there is a risk or a danger, well ... I am not sure that sublimating one's real life obligations to a fantasy (however frotteurist) is always the best option. But people are consenting adults and the choices they make are the choices they make.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:51 am

I can only imagine how your brain and emotions must be bouncing all over the place. It’s one thing to think of your wife being taken by a bunch of younger guys,mall of them using each other for their mutual and individual pleasure. However you realize that there is no real danger to your relationship and their ply could stop at any time.
However you have strong emotional ties to your best friend and your wife, and given his age, experience and place in life holds a much different status in your life. He is now having what you only thought was yours and only what you had and he only wished he had.
That status is now changed and he has access to what you hold special and dear and you now no longer “hold that” over him. On top of it they are sleeping together in your house, going on dates in your town, and otherwise doing every thing in front of you to your exclusion.
Your fantasy has come to life and you’re not exactly sure how you feel about that.
I can’t wait to hear how you have sorted this all out emotionally, and how all three of you have sorted this out and come to some type of understanding of your relationships moving forward.
Good luck to you and I can’t wait to hear how you’re all doing.
I can’t wait to hear how all of you h

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:27 pm

So Nadia returned on her own towards the end of the week. I never said anything, never made any demands. I kissed her affectionately every night, told her I loved her as she went to him but on Thursday night, she came back to me after an hour and on Friday, she went to bed with me and left Jim alone. On Saturday, his last night, she stayed the night.

Everything seems cool. I maybe was a little manipulative. I acted like I was totally happy to see her go. I tried to put on an air of indifference. I don’t know if that reverse psychology worked or she could simply sense that I was feeling a bit put out, but that seemed to be enough to get her back.

Her descriptions of the nights were nothing crazy. He’s always been a bit of a story teller when it comes to his female exploits and Nadia described him as very good but not kinky or unusual. He was sensitive and a good lover. She said there’s an emotional connection and she thinks their friendship has deepened. She does want to go to Florida and we’ve already arranged for it.

Goodbye was very normal because our kids had returned that morning.That afternoon, I was surprised to find Nadia in the bedroom and masturbating again. Seriously, her sex drive is on overdrive. I lay next to her and asked her if she was thinking of Jim and to my surprise, she said no. She told me she was fantasizing about seducing “J”. I told her she’s an animal and we both laughed. Then she gripped me tight and pulled me close and we didn’t fuck, she just humped my thigh briefly and orgasmed.

Between me and Jim, it was less awkward than I would have thought. We did talk about Nadia some but it's not like we compared notes about her. He just complimented her and talked about how amazing she is. What a lucky guy I am. He did tell me, without prompting, that if I ever told him that it has to end, he would be sad but he would respect my wishes. I appreciated that although I’ll be honest when I say that I don’t know if he could stop himself if Nadia wanted it to continue. Nadia told me that their conversations were mostly about Jim’s personal life. His ex and his kids etc. I have no idea what this all will mean for my friendship with Jim.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:03 pm

Now I’m dying to hear how her fantasy plays in her head on how she is seducing J?

She is so badddddd I absolutely love it. My wife is the Same way once she fucks one she looking for the next challenge. Mmm

I love it thanks for sharing her and your stories.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:14 pm

I hope 'J' resumes his tutoring this week, and gives Nadia a reason for distraction ... 🥵

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:55 pm

Nadia is simply an amazing wonderful sexy and caring Hotwife!!

There is probably no way back to a monogamous relationship for you unless She decides this is what She wants.
To ride this Tigress, I would suggest your best approach is to take good care of Her, allow Her to continue to explore, support Her, and She will take care of you.

Sincerely
elina.

MyNadia
Virgin

Unread post by MyNadia » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:16 pm

Nadia seduced “J”. It was a premeditated attack. The boy had no chance.

That morning, she told me she was going to do it. We finally had some warm days in the city and Nadia took advantage.She wore a red summer dress with a lot of cleavage showing with a thin white sweater. She looked ready to kill.

I got busy with work that morning but did take a nice walk around the city. Is there a memo or something that goes out ahead of the first warm day of spring that all the women of NYC get which tells them that THIS is the day to show off those bodies they worked on all winter? Everywhere I looked it was cleavage or a bare belly or a very high skirt. I was wondering: do strip clubs make more money on days like these because the guys get so horny or do they make less because why bother going to a strip club? Spring fevers running high.

J showed up after school and Nadia told him he needed a haircut so she would cut his hair while they chatted. I got a photo of her cutting his hair. She had the sweater off. How did the kid manage to practice a foreign language with those boobs so close and on display? They talked about his college plans and his upcoming 19th birthday.

She told me later that there was a lot of bumping and contact but he didn’t react. When she went to shampoo his hair, she massaged his scalp and shoulders and was sure to press her chest against him a few times. She saw that he had a bulge and that sent her over the edge with lust. She told him she had something for him in the back massage room.

She took his hand and led him back, closed the door behind him and pushed him against it and just attacked. Kissing him open mouthed, bodies pressed together. She said his response was just “Oh oh ooooh ohhh” and wide-eyed shock. She was kissing and licking his neck and her hands were exploring his skinny body and she asked him if he was ok? Did he want to do this. She laughed when he did manage a “yes” in her native language.

She slid down and ripped off his pants and kneeled while sucking him. He was sweaty but she didn’t care. She said his cock was beautiful. Cut and thick. Pale. He had nice abs, well-defined. She liked feeling them while she sucked. Then she cupped his balls and touched his asshole and he erupted, cumming in her mouth. He tried to push her away but she insisted on swallowing.

She said they talked a little, him confessing how much he has wanted her. He was shocked when she told him that she’d been fantasizing about him. That was all it took to get him hard again. He is young and timid but no virgin. This time, he pushed her against the wall and was feeling and sucking and kissing. He yanked down her panty and went to town. She came with her fingers in his freshly cut hair.

He then entered her while standing, her leg held up in his arm. Then they fucked on the edge of the table. On the table. She did put a condom on him. She confessed to me that she was worried for him-she’s been so active lately and she didn’t want to “pollute a nice, sweet boy”. He came in her. They talked some more with her sitting on his lap in a chair before he was kissing her again and then they fucked with her straddling him in the chair.

They cleaned up and walked out and Nadia thinks the entire staff knew what had happened but everyone acted normal. He left and they agreed to meet next week per the normal schedule.

She told me that she enjoyed J more than his older brother. J was more pure animal lust whereas there was something cold about Laurent. She said that even when Laurent fucked her, it was like his mind was elsewhere.

We fucked in bed that night and she seemed more turned on than ever. Instead of satisfying her, her trysts seem to just feed the fire.

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:32 am

Oh my!!! Now we just need dad to complete the hat trick. Is she worried about the mom finding out?

That is incredible the amount of young guys she has tamed in a short time. Congrats!!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 am

Wow,

Nadia is just fantastic.
These young guys must be completely insane with lust after Her now.

Sincerely
elina